Online/text game: timing. The 50%/50% rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online/text game: timing. The 50%/50% rule

Hey guys not sure this subject has come up recently. Here is my current general timing rule for messages of all kind:
    - PUSH. If she takes a shorter time to reply than the time it took me to reply in my previous message, I award her by replying even faster (I use a 50% shorter time). Ex: Imagine I replied after 30 minutes and then she replied after 20min. The rule is I will wait only 10min for the next one. The goal is to build up excitement and aim for an "instant message" convo (which is usually best with online chat or BBM).
    - PULL. If on the other hand she takes longer to reply than the time it took me in my previous message, I add 50% to the time she took before sending her another message. Ex: if I replied to her in 30 minutes and she then replied after 2h, I will wait 3h before sending another message.

Exceptions to the 50%/50% general rule:
    - I try to message her around her bedtime (unless she already messaged me around that time). That increases the probability she will think of me while masturbating (which is of course a big win!).
    - If she knows I am at work or it's Friday/Saturday night, I obviously have better things to do (I actually don't haha). But I don't want to seem to be a lackey at work or a player who's sarging all night, so I do reply, but instead of using the 50%/50% rule, I use a 0% push/100% pull rule, with a minimum response time of 30min to 1h.

Any thoughts and tactics of your own?

Why is it important that you do this rather than simply txt back when it is most convenient for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Solus View Post
      Why is it important that you do this rather than simply txt back when it is most convenient for you?
      I have set up these rules because I have been out of work for a bit and I tended to respond immediately to all messages. Made me look like a desperate AFC... which I am I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        Exceptions to the 50%/50% general rule:
        - I try to message her around her bedtime (unless she already messaged me around that time). That increases the probability she will think of me while masturbating (which is of course a big win!).
        I don't know why, but I find this absolutely hilarious. I have absolutely no idea if it works or not, but I think it's fucking awesome that you're thinking this way. Always look for the opportunity. And this is fucking funny as shit in any case.

Comment

The only time limit game I play is: if there's an unanswered text (I send her something to which she hasn't responded), I give her 24 hours before sending another, just so I don't attack her with texts if I'm bored.

Other than that- I leave my phone in my bedroom, when I stop by if I see I have a message- I answer it. If i'm out and about, I answer when its convenient. Something more AFC than just sending instant messages all the time is setting up strict parameters about when you'll reward her with texts.

if your goal is an IM situation, then when she's sent you a text, wouldn't that mean she's available to text? Just as a general rule of thumb (assuming you've seen it) wouldn't responding right then be perfect?

Comment

Working...
          X