Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimise focus on the opener!! Focus the "game" on your response to her response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Minimise focus on the opener!! Focus the "game" on your response to her response

Main point: The opener has one purpose: to open
    The opening JUST need to get you her attention and make her give you a feedback you can play with

This mindset around opening aims to use the dynamics at hand more smartly to enable a broader adaption and progressive approach to seducing women.
    it also lowers the effort and stress of the opener

Focus on: The RESPONSE YOU GIVE to her response to your opener

Enables you to get in and lock into set with her,relax & have the whatever followup be a response to HER doings sayings super-increasing relevance and grounding of it.

Example
    1) excuse me - you know what time it is? my watch seem broken
    2) her its xxx while smiling to mee u
    3) thank you - wait are you from xxx i hear accent
    4) her : no im actually yyy
    5) you: shut up (while moving back in disbelief) ! im half yyy OR ive ive always wanted to go too yyy. tell me about xxx OR other

Trust me this works and will pull her in very efficiently

Your responses can eg. be
    1) breaking report type - you gotta be fucking kidding me ( + full body take/turn aways, then back)
    2) approving - that is pretty fucking fantastic. im a big fan of "insert whatever she does and expand it" - tell me more about..
    3) excited - Shut up! wow! that is amazing. Oh shit! - so youre saying xxx
    4) more curious - wow, while moving in towards her nodding upwards or whatever that is interesting i wanna know more about xxx (something she mentions) whats the..
    5) Knee jerk reaction - say what omg youre a xxx thats xxx
    Many others. i surf the above dependent on what i feel is needed to mobilise her investment in me and slowly open me up in her mind as someone of interest she get captivated by

The more you train this and become strong in your expressionism the more you can burst her mood into one of positive smiley one and from there transfer things. but its not stupid to run at least 10 min of this - depends on the girl.

Removes all the freaking pre-play needs and hesitating around girls to create a sort of dynamic in the opener - which is tbh a WASTE of EFFORT! Focus on the first response to her response as the smart place to focus and you can use her response as a read of her to best adapt once you get better.

WHY
    - Girls opening up to us is a gradual process. Hooking and bubbling happens over several pieces of the interaction, the opener itself is best used as a feeler or a defence lowering thing in the majority of cases
    - Even if not - you lowering the intensity will provide a refine ment and feedback you can utilise to adapt. You are informed and can adapt
    - It makes opening SUPER easy and a logistical considerations like lockin becomes more important to put you in optimal position for the second wave of work. (most openers die due to shitty lock-in. i can literally see when a set will make or break it based on the lockin).

So what to do with the opening part from this mindset?
    Consider the slide in as a soft thing as soft as possible then you respond to her = its her creating something in you dynamic for her. Means to use openers that are low risk and insures a response of sorts. Focus on lock-in in at best with her/the set.

Better choice of openers for success
    - Situational (will 100 times work)
    - Observational (will 60% of the time work)
    - Introductory (will 100% of the time work)

Angles on above - softening the openers
    - Apologising - lowers her shields enabling access to her)
    - Qualificational - harmonious if done emphatically
    - Introduction through another person eg targets friend.
    - situational to "wait" are you from xxx ( suddenly something occurred to you about her that excites you or impacts you)

Comment away please - let me know your thoughts

Edit
    ------
    btw - what often happens in the beginning is THE OPPOSITE

guy puts all effort into opener

Then turns passive or semi passive

this has radically changed my responses to women and given them energy boosts of sorts or just moved me into awareness of how she react to me which i can nuance in several directions, The above protocol just gives a solid backbone for getting most girls sticky/hooked or at least attentive to you and lifted up energetically.
    Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Well, for me there is the preopener which is designed to get her to easily open up to you
    could be a hover, could be a presence you have, could be some form of vibe or connection
    but it must leave you wiith somewhere to go

Then the actual opener lasts about 30 seconds, so whatever opening style you use, it cannot just be spinning its wheels, or splashing around, you have to kind of command that space, and extend out her attention span.
    Your mission is to get her to trust your capacity in a flirty situation, for her to be abl to let go of worry/hesitation, and if you succeed it'll buy you about 3 mins of her time

Introductory is really good in clubs if you have a bouyant kind of vibe, it isn't good on the street (you want a more "you are making me realise something" approach), and in daygame situational is best.
    Appology can work in a semi-formal settting, like "excuse me, is this the line for xyz? Oh, thank you", cuz the formality helps them keep talking to avoid boredom (so in a workplace that can work well)
    Spontaneous openers that come from realising something about her specifically work best in a casual settting (but you can make most places feel casual enough for it to work)

Just make her really enjoy the first 30 seconds, she''ll then linger to hear more.
    You pointed out a couple ways for her to enjoy it
    playful teasing - competitive frames
    approval - compliments etc
    intrigue - setting up a concept of how interaction might keep going

Vibing is best used if you want it to be a quick pull.
    Keeping it really staunch is better for a longer approach (cuz logistics are a bit too complicated)

Comment

cool - nice nuances cozy.

and to build on your points - this has mostly been used by me majorily in social setttings or semisocial ones. But ive tested it in clubs and daygame settings too and its really good for daygame to be honest. that said im gonna challenge the notions we have around this as my gut tells me different things than what is "prescribed" many places.

Also i wanna challenge our thoughts on where what fits best. lets see. ill put that to the test!

Just for info this has been my key focus the late month to develop as a part of my action repertoire beyond vibing.
      vibing was limited for me cause of dissonance btween what isee know and my learned doings to date
      so had to hit into the field headon knowing multiple collisions would happen

anyways - i wanna integrate the two modalities into a vibe based approach with a nuanced action repertoire.
      Last edited by glow; 06-30-2017, 11:02 PM. Reason: some was rubbish

Glows Log

Comment

Nice!
        I night game I sometimes just say hello very softly and move on, especially if girl is engaged. Seems to make girl keen to talk with me shorty after.

Comment

Quality post glow, I agree with every word of it.

In fact I'd even go as far as saying I have really "weak" openers... compared to the heavy hitting stuff I used to run with back in the days. After some time I realized like you and other proficient seducers that all the opener needs to do really is shift her attention to you. What I like to do right after is put her on the path to getting curious.

Keep the good threads coming man... I'm glad to see some game-related discussions on the forum again.
          “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

what do you guys think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Sehh-yD-c

I was going to write a post about the vibing part suggested there, since here most women are local... But i have a hard time with the part of "when i think of you" cold read part...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
              what do you guys think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Sehh-yD-c

I was going to write a post about the vibing part suggested there, since here most women are local... But i have a hard time with the part of "when i think of you" cold read part...

Skills,
              please let us know how does this specifically relate to the main point and element of the op and how it informs us differently?
              Why is it even relevant for the OP?
              & if you want feedback on a 35 min video let us know the speciific part please.

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post

Skills,
                please let us know how does this specifically relate to the main point and element of the op and how it informs us differently?
                Why is it even relevant for the OP?
                & if you want feedback on a 35 min video let us know the speciific part please.
                Is the post opening part, "when i think of you in Italy__________country, i think of " the cold reads, pretty good, take a look.minute 19....

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                  Nice!
                  I night game I sometimes just say hello very softly and move on, especially if girl is engaged. Seems to make girl keen to talk with me shorty after.
                  Interesting. i find theres a back and forward dynamic i can initiate at vairous points trhoug tuning into her - a naturalness of pinging of sorts. maybe something like that? as in a body interplay when i sense her. not sure i can transfer it into verbals but maybe thats what youre describing? Like it starts a momentum of light draw between u?

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                  Quality post glow, I agree with every word of it.

In fact I'd even go as far as saying I have really "weak" openers... compared to the heavy hitting stuff I used to run with back in the days. After some time I realized like you and other proficient seducers that all the opener needs to do really is shift her attention to you. What I like to do right after is put her on the path to getting curious.

Keep the good threads coming man... I'm glad to see some game-related discussions on the forum again.
                  thanks B, good to hear.
                  the Intrique/curiosity route is super interesting. hope you will share more details on it as you evolve it if youre planning to do so

Glows Log

Comment

Agree thats what it seems like. Pendulum set in motion type thing. Its also somewhat innocent politeness guise (I guess), to get back to someone if you were engaged..

Back to OP, I think it has similarity to 'bait biting', where you frame something she did as putting out 'bait'. (People say you should make the girl put in effort, but I actually prefer to spotlight her efforts myself, like this.)

Comment

lol. thats a thread of its own i guess. Just super interesting dynamic. especially on this light level where it can expand from there to something greater.

Yeah guess its similar in a sense. what i do tbh is really oldschool qualification-apprciation but in a way where i appreciate almost anything she says and expands on why its the most amazing thing since sliced bread.

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
                        Main point: The opener has one purpose: to open
                        The opening JUST need to get you her attention and make her give you a feedback you can play with

This mindset around opening aims to use the dynamics at hand more smartly to enable a broader adaption and progressive approach to seducing women.
                        it also lowers the effort and stress of the opener

Focus on: The RESPONSE YOU GIVE to her response to your opener

Enables you to get in and lock into set with her,relax & have the whatever followup be a response to HER doings sayings super-increasing relevance and grounding of it.
                        Thank you.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
                          Editing a comment
                          youre welcome

PeaceLovinSoul the op is right sorta its not the response to their response its what you say after the opener, I dont tailor my responses to what they say honestly dont need their response at least an opinion opener, its soundbites that leave your mouth that make things happen not letting the set talk and take over and lead it to nowhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
                          PeaceLovinSoul the op is right sorta its not the response to their response its what you say after the opener, I dont tailor my responses to what they say honestly dont need their response at least an opinion opener, its soundbites that leave your mouth that make things happen not letting the set talk and take over and lead it to nowhere!
                          I believe you are referring to Sarge on the other thread right Grod? Ok if that is the case and I agree with you and was just telling him the emphasis isn't on the KIND of opening just open, period.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                            Editing a comment
                            no i was telling you , it s not just open period either, if there is a guy there you gonna have to do a type of opener and run it a certain way . For a solo girl in a walmart open to open but once you move past that ..be mindful of the openers and the gameplan (especially mixed sets)

so when do you breakrapport to her answer and when do you approve (thats awesome, my best friend is XYZ too)?

so you break rapport when she's answering in a more blasé tone? and you approove if she is putting effort into it?

because some girls like when you disqualify them a lot, while others feel offended (value vs comfort girls)?

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                            Editing a comment
                            its not so much breaking rapport based on what she says but rather you opened to tal kabout what you thinnk of the subject , not what she thinks ..for instance..you open with coke or pepsi ..she or rather the group(think group sets) says coke ..Me" son of a bitch im a coke person too ,cuz xyz you cut her off to tell her your stance on coke or whatever you opened with . then keep talking 90 10 rule til a3 then its 50 50
                        Working...
                        X