Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

It's too bad there's not a PureEvil version that's for sure! :P

And ok, cool. I guess I already did that then went overboard by thinking I had to double-down.

I'm finding I already do a lot of this stuff.
    For sure, a lot of it is common sense. And yeah the double down then makes you a "nice guy" which some people like to abuse as doormats, which is what you got. Find the maximization pocket and stay there, which is going to be toned down and subtile and chill and pleasant, to balance out a "cool guy" vibe that can be somewhat intimidating for many. You'll already do a lot of this yeah, Its just a way to help you tidy up and avoid the needless altercations you seem to step into every so often, don't go crazy with it. Use the guide to learn not to be rude and disrespectful, rather to learn how to be extra polite.

Comment

• Originally posted by pureevil View Post

For sure, a lot of it is common sense. And yeah the double down then makes you a "nice guy" which some people like to abuse as doormats, which is what you got. Find the maximization pocket and stay there, which is going to be toned down and subtile and chill and pleasant, to balance out a "cool guy" vibe that can be somewhat intimidating for many. You'll already do a lot of this yeah, Its just a way to help you tidy up and avoid the needless altercations you seem to step into every so often, don't go crazy with it. Use the guide to learn not to be rude and disrespectful, rather to learn how to be extra polite.
      Will do PE, thank you.

And yeah, doormat is exactly what I got, which is how I knew something was off.

Comment

Working...
      X