Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overall state of seduction in 2017 - are we shifting to something better or things are becoming more dull?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall state of seduction in 2017 - are we shifting to something better or things are becoming more dull?

This is something that's been floating on my mind for a while, so I'd love to hear some inputs.

First and foremost, I consider myself a seduction guy. Although I absolutely use lots of PU advice with variable degrees of sucess, I cannot see myself as a full grown PU.
    Hence I'll ditch any PU tactics if I see a woman who really interests me above the physical level and proceed as to win not only her body, but also her compliance to the whole thing.

What this means is sex has become so common and trivial in my day-to-day life that, although as important as ever, it's not my end goal anymore.
    Slowly the process of seduction has become more important than the final destination and I'm naturally becoming a more dedicated student of game.

That said, what I'm seeing is an increase in a jump to the final act itself and a complete disregard for finesse and subtle aspects of man and women interactions, which is something that even the fastest seducer from (maybe) 8-10 years ago would take into consideration to increase his overall satisfaction with the whole thing.

What I think is things shifted too fast to online (and I believe we are still in the middle of the whole process). Tinder is looking more and more like social media. Apps like Happn, Bumble, POF and OkCupid are also massively used. We live in the iPhone Snapchat generation era so chicks have more DDA and other attention disorders. Plus young chicks are living a very rich Instagram life but having less sex than ever! Bad sex that is (and I know it because they tell me)!

Look, I don't wanna sound like an old geezer (I'm only 37 for fucks sake) but I'm really trying to understand this process to see where a guy who truly enjoys seduction (like me) and is only four years into this stuff can fit in. I do online and I'm fairly good at it - but I'm not the first to notice that it's slowly destroying guys desires to do live-in seduction (me included).

So what you guys think?

Is it a sign of times and natural process of human technological evolution like vinyl>CD>MP3 or should we be worried that Casanova sex bots will take our lover's spot in the future?

personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Face to face seductions trumps online, online quality is lower and the ability to hit above your level is minimal(no numbers at least in pof or okkupid)... I still yet to see any benefit since field testing online, and i thought it was efficient but so far with traditional sites, is a massive waste of time... As i told you in pm the minimal decent girls in the traditional sites dried up, and it has not even been a month...

I am reading bd book, very disappointing (going to return bd, sorry dude)... $60 dollars for pupu(his sex talk is asking women how was sex with their ex, jesus christ!), his other book was way better (alpha 2.0)... In fairness i thought i was getting an online seduction book, but is not...(i may get his online book, but oh boy oh boy if is like this one, but willing to give him a chance)

The only reason i am doing online and trying to learn it is cause i am getting old, and eventually my ratios as i get older will start going down and down(though it has not happened maybe assumption, cosy/ijjji are still doing it and they are older than me), plus i want to focus on other things...

to be honest nothing has really change that much, the problem is you need to adapt and find angles, is all in the ras.

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/intro...ionalizations/

here is a similar discussion on multiple changes(ignore me getting defensive to good advice, but also ignore the "this style of game is over or that style is over", dance floor game for example still work as well as before):

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ni...gher-than-ever
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Huh, this post confuses me.. what are you exactly worried about?

okay, I reread and it's in the middle of your post I suppose: people disregard nuance and jump to the quick gratification of PIV, without considering sex starts as soon we walk out of the door, and fuck the floor with each step sort of.. each breath penetrates the sky kinda thing

Maybe it used to be in your favour when things went on a slow wave back in the days ..
      but you know with everything good or bad.. is also the other side of it.. the contrast that can be either good or bad

girl has loadsa quantity with sex.. will see its not paying off that much, she will start appreciating quality more, second guess herself and her choices, appreciate one guy's sexiness more

well what ever

regarding online stuff.. its something you can kinda deny its existence, focus on real life interaction. Its potential, the sensitivity of it.. its effect on you and her. I dont want ever to believe that a human would throw away the potential of language and interaction for cheap gains.. if people find themselves getting into that corner Id be sad .. when they really forget what its like to feel the wonders of the world, curiosity for people, amazement by a moment... It always saddens me when people are not aware of .. well.. everytying

but luckily theres loads of amazing people out there.. who get happy cooking delicious food, chilling out with a book and appreciating the art, who are intrigued by others, who can enjoy the look in your eye you give them and indulge in that,

cheap stimulation is cheap, as long people open up themselves to the potential of real stimulation.. you know... face to face... a bubble.. hm yeah
      it would be sad if people stopped seducing and stopped building tension and connection

but here you are and I can assure you there will be enough womenfor you to be seduced that you will not run out of them.before youre dead. Its your call, focus on what you wanna focus on.

im full with gratitude, this year as well!

edit: point of my message... focus on whatcha wanna focus on. Make the world good for you, plenty of women to be seduced... never enough. Focus on seducing them, the way you want. There will be enough amazin ones, dont worry.

you know what happpens when you wont be reachable on any kind of internet based app for chatting. People will HAVE TO CALL YOU to reach you... same with game but reversed... dont do the online shit and see women for who they are on the street or bad... shit suddenly ceases to exist or matter.

Comment

Still trying to wrap my head around the post, but I'll give it a shot here.

If you want to enjoy the process of seduction, ditch online game and hit the bars/clubs/malls/coffeeshops. I never was an online guy, but everyone who's done it will sort of agree that you do not experience the full process of seduction from online game, more specifically there is no place for the hooking-her-in/attraction-building part of the seduction process... not optimal for students of the game.

Instead online game tends to focus more on leading an already attracted woman to sex. Which brings me to your next point, the overstimulation and how every young girl has the attention span of a gold-fish. All that's needed here is for you work on your ability to hook-her-in and keep her focused on you.

Finesse is still a thing, not something that's discussed here that often, whatever, but there are underground pickup discussions centered on finesse and the sublime aspects of seduction. Figuring out ways to bring meet to lay ratios closer and closer to 1 in 2. As for your title question I'd say the answer is both, there are small groups of seducers shifting towards something better, while the rest of the masses are embracing the newer, duller, status quo.
        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Great points! Here are my thoughs so far:

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          The only reason i am doing online and trying to learn it is cause i am getting old, and eventually my ratios as i get older will start going down and down(though it has not happened maybe assumption, cosy/ijjji are still doing it and they are older than me), plus i want to focus on other things...
          Don't see it as a big problem really. IMHO great seducers will always find what they want. But I get your point and generally agree with it.

Originally posted by bazoom View Post
          okay, I reread and it's in the middle of your post I suppose: people disregard nuance and jump to the quick gratification of PIV, without considering sex starts as soon we walk out of the door, and fuck the floor with each step sort of.. each breath penetrates the sky kinda thing
          Yes, that's it!!! You put in words exactly how I'm feeling right now! I miss that because everything feels kind of dull when I use a "formula".

regarding online stuff.. its something you can kinda deny its existence, focus on real life interaction. Its potential, the sensitivity of it.. its effect on you and her. I dont want ever to believe that a human would throw away the potential of language and interaction for cheap gains.. if people find themselves getting into that corner Id be sad .. when they really forget what its like to feel the wonders of the world, curiosity for people, amazement by a moment... It always saddens me when people are not aware of .. well.. everytying
          Me too.

you know what happpens when you wont be reachable on any kind of internet based app for chatting. People will HAVE TO CALL YOU to reach you... same with game but reversed... dont do the online shit and see women for who they are on the street or bad... shit suddenly ceases to exist or matter.
          Agree 100%. And I'm on the verge of doing that.

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
          Now, more than ever, is a brilliant time to get into real-life seduction
          Good point (and one I've thinking about too)! Right now I'm heavily into marketing my new business. One of the core concepts the coaching company I hired is teaching our class is: do a good snail mail campaign! Why? Because nobody else is doing it anymore!

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
          Still trying to wrap my head around the post, but I'll give it a shot here.
          Why? Though I was kinda of clear on my concerns, but ok

If you want to enjoy the process of seduction, ditch online game and hit the bars/clubs/malls/coffeeshops. I never was an online guy, but everyone who's done it will sort of agree that you do not experience the full process of seduction from online game, more specifically there is no place for the hooking-her-in/attraction-building part of the seduction process... not optimal for students of the game.
          See my answer to bazzoom. I agree.

Instead online game tends to focus more on leading an already attracted woman to sex. Which brings me to your next point, the overstimulation and how every young girl has the attention span of a gold-fish. All that's needed here is for you work on your ability to hook-her-in and keep her focused on you.
          Not entirely true for online, but I get where you're coming from. I should've made my post in two parts (personal vs general concerns), but I have this tendency to write stuff as soon it comes to mind. Not sure if it's confusing to everybody else (perhaps it is).

Finesse is still a thing, not something that's discussed here that often, whatever, but there are underground pickup discussions centered on finesse and the sublime aspects of seduction. Figuring out ways to bring meet to lay ratios closer and closer to 1 in 2. As for your title question I'd say the answer is both, there are small groups of seducers shifting towards something better, while the rest of the masses are embracing the newer, duller, status quo.
          That's also my POV, although I don't have any personal contact with good day or nightgamers (besides the stuff I read here). I just hope n the future some new guys take over and advance stuff outside the virtual world. Smartphone seduction works but it sucks big time, we can all agree with that.

personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yeah your OP was difficult to distinguish personal concerns from general ones. I conscientiously tried to reread it and actually got to a point where I was thinking 'ahh he means himself here' or 'oh this is not about himself but just trends'

there you go

yeah, game can be a lonely business. I know no one (outside of the community) who actively tries to improve with women.. they get laid sure... but dont put thought in it too much. Well I have one wing who is good at a few things (but hes read pick up stuff)...This forum is a social support group for ya

Comment

I take a hike up a mountain I live near pretty often,
              I do it cuz it overlooks the whole city and it is a great place to just think
              If I drove up there or took a bus, I'd feel NOTHING
              But because I walk it (quite rough)
              I start thinking "holy shit just a bit further until I get that view"
              Then I finally hit that view point, and I release all the waiting an I'm like "thank fuck"

My point is, you don't need to skip processes that are somewhat frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
                That said, what I'm seeing is an increase in a jump to the final act itself and a complete disregard for finesse and subtle aspects of man and women interactions....
                It's possible that you're seeing that to which you give your attention to. I see the opposite. A few years ago it was very fashionable to be a POS guy. Saying that I enjoyed the foreplay that came with a prolonged interaction was seen as a delusion. Anything but the obsession with getting her to spread her legs as speedily as possible was seen as a cop-out. I think intricate interactions are more acceptable on this site now than five years ago. PE, Bacchus, TTM (among others) joining the site have helped turn that tide a bit. (Cosi has always been here but he's in a class of his own.-i.e. fast AND deep. Legend says. :P ) BD advocated a two hour PIV ideal, which I didn't have a problem with. But ...Save me from his disciples!
                What I think is things shifted too fast to online (and I believe we are still in the middle of the whole process)...
                The glory days of online are over. That, again, according to my very subjective perception. Maybe I just got bored with it and stopped doing it. As you said, too many distractions. I see online has become less of a novelty and more of a tool. Yes, I hear some still use Tinder and other sites as instant hookup tool. But, what I see lately is that people use online to connect with other people with the same interests. Meet-up groups, Playing music, hikes, dancing, etc. And then are open to meeting new people and open to (hoping for) the in person magic. This is what's been happening for me lately but it's probably because that's where I direct my attention these days. Also, I'm hanging with an older crowd... FWIW.

Comment

Respectfully, I cant help feeling that this is a mix of whining and kj.
                  Im sure if you think like that hard enough, it will manifest (for you) as truth/reality though. 'Placebo' works both ways.

Comment

We could be in the middle of a shift where online becomes the new IRL and the disconnected world becomes the new fake reality. I am not sure though...

Online dating is definately more and more accepted, but I don't think it will become more romantic than meeting in "daygame" anywhere soon. So it should affect us positively as we will be able to stand out more and be more in a world where average guys feel less need to step out of their comfort zones.

Online dating leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I suspect most girls feel the same thing. I too feel a bit disconnected from the focus on "banging as much as possible as quick as possible", it is just weird. Maximizing personal enjoyment is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Skills360 Perhaps daygame is more suitable for your older days?

Impulse I would not dis the online world completely. I have a feeling we will become old out of touch grandpas if we don't keep updated with what is going on online. I think the online world will become increasingly important for everybody, seducers included.

Comment

Indirect approach daygame is the ultimate maximizer in game, it has the least amount of constraints and the most amount of options.

EVERY demographic can be found out and about during the day as opposed to pretty much every other PU setting which gets particular. And indirect approaches are a way to chat up EVERYONE. You use them to gauge initial interest and hook a girl based off something other than you yourself (which is all that direct approaches allow) although indirect is just as much about you yourself, because if she's immediately attracted to you it's all the same anyway doesn't matter what you start out with unless it's anti-game shit. One you've gauged interest you then use some combination of influence and screening to land targets.

Note you can open indirect, and still be in full blown sex talk minutes later. It doesn't slow things down at all. . It's just the conversation starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post

I think online is a huge mistake

The more time I spend texting and talking online, the lazier I get to go to clubs/bars and actually meet people through cold approach

Ive probably only been out once in the last 3 weeks to a club, which is a fuckin disgrace...all thanks to the lazy ways of online sucking up my energy

Its a totally lazy and a couch potato strategy...which is useful because it means people are easier to persuade in my eyes

Online is for losers and you wont persuade me otherwise, ever.

Sorry, I ment social media, not online dating.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                          Skills360 Perhaps daygame is more suitable for your older days?
                          Imho day game is very inefficient for older, unless a festival, day concert etc... is mainly for teenagers, certain cities like ny, mass transit, young adults, tourists,beach or going about your day... I started with day game..Online would be better for older(but the quality is horrible in terms of numbers)... but is my take, based on my lifestyle (during the day i am working)...

Impulse, full of excuses i have been doing online and been able to go out at the same rate doing night game...(so does half of the forum are doing online and have not express your sentiment). You are experimenting online as your only source i guess... The dudes that advocated online is as PART OF PORTFOLIO, not as ONLY SOURCE.(pe and the others has been explained 300 times)

Instagram and snapchat are also wayyyyyyyy important, i actually suspect rsd dudes ALL OF THEM, are leveraging the fan based and youtube junior celebrity status to get laid via those avenues...dhving
                          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Do you not see multiple hot girls nearly every single day as you hit coffee shops, lunch spots, CVS, Walgreens, Target, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, the gym, the juice shop near the gym, etc etc etc?

For me it's the most effienct out there. Just get in the habit of talking to people (make a habit of enjoying cutting up with everyone, not just targets) and then capitalize when a spark is there. It's not a "get laid quick" strategy but it produces plenty of abundance over time and costs you no "go meet girls" game time, you're essentially Tinder-ing for day 2 meets while you get your everyday shit done with higher quality targets where your vibe and presence are doing the talking instead of the pics.. I have yet to find anything as long-term efficient as this, while also maximizing options.

However many fuckable girls there are on online apps in your area, however many fuckable girls there are at the club in your area, there will be even more at the CVS lol, (IE the collection of everyday places you go to living your life). EVERY girl, every tinder girl and club girl, needs shampoo and food and paper towels and skinny vanilla lattes. The block is some kind of daytime AA issue.

Comment

That's also my POV, although I don't have any personal contact with good day or nightgamers (besides the stuff I read here). I just hope n the future some new guys take over and advance stuff outside the virtual world. Smartphone seduction works but it sucks big time, we can all agree with that.
                              Yeah agreed.

My advice to you POB, and anyone else who's looking in the direction of learning more about the finesse aspects of cold-approach, is to start threads along those lines.

For example something like "I went out in the field, met a girl did X, Y, Z and then (blank) happened is there anything I could've done differently to produce (desired result)?" or even "what are some ways to hook women in more consistently?" I'd be more than happy to contribute to such a thread.

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                              For me it's the most effienct out there. Just get in the habit of talking to people (make a habit of enjoying cutting up with everyone, not just targets) and then capitalize when a spark is there. It's not a "get laid quick" strategy but it produces plenty of abundance over time and costs you no "go meet girls" game time, you're essentially Tinder-ing for day 2 meets while you get your everyday shit done.. I have yet to find anything as long-term efficient as this, while also maximizing options.
                              This is true and let's not forget the added day game benefit of zero wildcards. All you have to worry about is seducing her.

You don't have to deal with her friends, you don't have to deal with random state changes from booze and drugs, you don't have deal with cockblocks, etc, etc, the list goes on. Sure there are some logistical issues you might run into here and there, but you can talk her out of those a lot of times, field tested.

Or like you mentioned here, there's the option of taking her number and meeting up later for a day 2. That being said, I'm of the opinion that it's unlikely that day game will become the community's #1 avenue for meeting women. It's unfortunate, but it does seem that way.
                              “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Working...
                              X