Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overall state of seduction in 2017 - are we shifting to something better or things are becoming more dull?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Impulse View Post

Online dating is generally for lower class people who are struggling to meet people in real life, because they've got fuck all going for them. It attracts the guys who are chicken shit to approach a woman in a club or bar. True, there are exceptions obviously, but the general trend is online is for the "left-overs"...just take a look at POF man..there's damaged goods on there left and right
    If you are looking at it from a "society" viewpoint, where most people go to dating sites to get "dates" then these points are true enough
    But in reality there is a secret society twist to it which you are neglecting to address...
    A lot of women actually do not use it like a dating site, but use dating frames as a cover.
    Women who use it for sex, simply sexually qualify men on how they conduct themselves and try to get an idea on if he is cool or if hes a bit weird
    Then go out with guys they can see getting down with
    This is the PU way to do online as opposed to the traditional way

It is best not to look at online game as "dating", but as PU where you have her number from a small meet in a place where you couldn't talk, and she wasnt likely to totally remember your face/name etc
    The goal online is the same as asking a girl to netflix and chill, meaning you go from her not fully reecognising you to laughing and considering you, if she agree to netfix and chill with you or go get drinks, it is a matter of having the right presence and chemistry and then going from drinks, to convo at your place, and then to the bedroom.

Most women use online dating at some point in that SECOND way
    Its just not highly highly thrilling or profitable for them ssince a lot of men come at it from the first way or "wanna fuck" ways
    So they must look offline a great deal

But yeah most girls do use it in some form in the second manner, so its valid
    Its got limits to it though, but the dating frame is easy to get out of via how you message, so isnt really any issue at all using it
    Its issue is that girls are very OFF AND ON with it, so you might feel you are putting in way too much effort for nothing a lot of times, which is true, siince the girl just might not even read what you send or be on the site a great deal

POB:

Yeah man, daygame, social circle, night game are really good ways to keep you sharp.
    Whats the saying "familiarity breeds contempt"
    Getting out into new areas of game helps address that, frees you up from same old same old

Personally, I do what I feel is most optimal for each situation or need at that time
    Meaning, yyou shouldnt sweear off online to do daygame, just go do some daygame and have fun with putting your ballss on the line

You need way tighter opening game in person though
    But so long as you are good putting more energy there, should be fine
    Right?

Comment

What a great thread, sad it got trashed with a discussion online hook ups. Online is not pick up... it is not "game", it is has never been, it will never be, jut like buying hookers,,,, so guys please stay on topic, I really wanted to follow this thread without "online" popping up again...

"Online" has truly been a curse to the seduction world since day 1, just like the MRA - none have led to anything good in terms of seduction (although online has provided quick hook ups for lazy/busy men)

-Teev
      Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
      - Still Rocking
      - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
      - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
        What a great thread, sad it got trashed with a discussion online hook ups. Online is not pick up... it is not "game", it is has never been, it will never be, jut like buying hookers,,,, so guys please stay on topic, I really wanted to follow this thread without "online" popping up again...

"Online" has truly been a curse to the seduction world since day 1, just like the MRA - none have led to anything good in terms of seduction (although online has provided quick hook ups for lazy/busy men)

-Teev
        I'm a big fan of accuracy and reality, and this is field tested untrue man. It's an easier game that produces lower quality results, but there's still a lot of game involved.

You field tested online, how many free hookups fell on your lap? None right? Skills360 is currently testing with zero results. Then clearly some game is required. (Ignoring older guys like me who've tried it all to the point of repeated success for years on end, who will flat out field tested exprence tell you "there's def some game involved.")

IME there's a "universal game" out there where your game setting doesn't really matter beyond some small situational adjustments. This is the ultimate: you're looks maxed and have a universal charm and understanding of women that works everywhere from clubs to grocery store lines to social circle settings to online. Until a guy has achieved this, where his same basic approach to game works everywhere pretty smoothly, then crutches are being exploited and there's still a lot to learn. To me picking up a flight attendant isn't much different than SNLing at a bar isn't much different than laying an online chick. Slightly different settings, same "me" and same game without much difference.

The best way to achieve this is to learn all the different specifics of club, bar, day, online, social circle, and extended social circle, until your brain connects the dots and "game" becomes one thing to you independent of setting.

Where I agree - I pity the fool who seeks out "how to get good with girls" and then starts with online and sticks with online. That guy is fucking himself over. He got all the way to the point of wanting to take action to improve his life, and then stops short at mediocrity. Sucks for that guy.

Comment

Well you are fully aware of my main sticking point - which is texting girls - I am way too impatient and my overall game is unfit for texting, but you know all the details regarding this mtter. However this issue is becoming solved as I have basically switched back to calling again - which is much more efficient. it usually takes max 20 min total and she will meet you up, instead of being stuck with superficial texting... and hurt your finger.

That said, I do have like 80 matches on Tinder I haven't messaged. Perhaps if I did the numbers game, I would most likely rack up a few of those girls. But I really do not need another lay in my book, could not care less. However I do love meeting girls the right way and find true quality women.

The hot to ugly ratio on Tinder is like 1/10 and you have no room for damage control. She doesn't like your pic? you are fucked - no way around it (better have good pics - which I don't have). That is not game - game is when you can be in control over your results (to a certain extent of course). Going on Tinder is like going to a club having a super good looks and hope women will settle down with that (which is usually not enough - in a club that is) and just play the numbers game until one bites.

Sorry but that is NOT game.

You cannot calibrate your response to her mood and vibe. Yes you can calibrate to her messages but that is just way too little info to work with, and sometimes you hit the nail, sometimes you don't, and then we get guys posting text dumps all over the place about how to proceed. In real life, you can seduce her, you can change her mind, i mean you even know i pulled a girl who just almost got raped by 5 (or was it 4) guys.... and she was hot - and i made her feel safe and secure and generated desire. No way you can do this over the web. Now that is an extreme example.

No matter how shitty things are, you can (to a certain extent) talk or move your way out of it - and that is game. You cannot do that over the web. Goofey messages and seeming cool and aloof can only work in certain situations - and that's it. You have no control over the outcome.

Online: good pics (is that game???) and racking up numbers (is that game?) and text her (ok here is the only element of game....) there you have it, online in a nutshell.

Compare this to daygame/nightgame
          - Pre-opening positioning
          - pAImAi
          - Pre-Opener
          -Body rocking
          -Opener

Now that was JUST the opening....

Then we may do:
          - Thread cutting - lead to a subjects that are fruitful for seduction
          - Forced transitions
          - Still not working? Canned stuff?

Then perhaps she has friends around?

- Befriend group
          - Make it clear who you want
          - Mini-isolate
          - Gain compliance from the group for increased chances of isolation
          - Gain compliance from HER for increased chances of isolation
          - Isolation - if not working persist?

Then you isolate and you seduce.... but unlike a date from online where the girl more or less already has made her mind up or at least plays with the idea of hooking up with you (else she wouldn't meet), and where you are more of less fully isolated, you here have to deal with logistical BS, like her friends coming over, dude hitting on her, her losing her keys, friend is drunk, a fight break out, and so on... and son on...

The list can go on..... and on and on....

Comparing pick up to hook up, is like comparing McDonalds to a Michelin 4 star meal, both are food sure, but calling a big mac meal a culinary experience, just because a Burger can taste fucking good when you are hungry is just wrong. We are sexual gourmets and we want the best, we want that girl - that hot girl and we want the process to happen smoothly. We like it good.

But sometimes Gourmets too can eat a Big Mac Meals... and I don't blame them or you for it, Bic Macs are awesome when you are starving (or drunk). But it still does not make it a culinary food experience. The different between "hook up" and "pick up" is basically the same as "eating" vs "tasting".

Either I have made it clear that posters who ONLY do online are ignored by me. I have no problems with people hooking up instead of picking up (cred Gunwitch), but unless one actually practices pick up, they have no reasons to interact with me on this forum.

-Teev

Projects 2018:
          - Still Rocking

Comment

It's down to semantics now. . Easier game vs not game. I won't argue semantics I agree there's considerable more control and possibilities in person.

Text game is game though. You can't simply discount that because it's not a strength of yours.

Not sure on the Big Mac analogy too. I apply that to the quality of girl fucked, not the game required to fuck her. Personally, and this is not typical even for me, but this year the hottest girl I've fucked came from online, she was by far the most gourmet. She came to fuck same day, the sex was amazing, and then she completely disappeared lol, online profile shut down and everything. Was a super hot chick wanting some quick sex that day. An anomaly top to bottom, but the most gourmet girl/sex this year.

Comment

Sure thing - I do not think I will ever agree with those practicing online. In one way I do not really care because I am enjoying what I am doing and having a great time. However online pisses me off because it usurps great discussions - it takes over, kill the discussion about actual face to face seduction, it kills the beauty of it, the art of it.

If I tell you to picture a seducer, do you picture an online gamer? Of course not.

There are elements of seduction/game in online too, yet the amount is so little that I have a hard time calling it "pick up" or "game".

I do not think we will agree on this regard - what I wanted to communicate is that there is still resentment in regards to online game, and that even you, who happen to be way more positive about it than I am, do not put it on equal footing with say day game, social circle or night game. It is a lower form of success.

I am sure you have had nice pulls from online - I do not doubt it a minute that there are some hot girls. I mean I have also pulled some hot ass from a dive bar... it is doable. Rare though.

Bottom line is, we agree on one thing (if we look away from the semantics - and I believe the semantics here are related to the each our level of resentment towards online game), is that online gaming usually provides less control, less choice and a far less process. It is also harder to screen for the right girl.

I also need to clarify that what I meant with my Big Mac analogy is that just like good food it needs to be prepared right. I believe that the seduction process has an impact on screening and a direct spill over to sex. First of all, in real life I can quickly find out if she is the type of girl I truly like based on what she says, but also through her vibe. Additionally the seduction process itself spills over - a hot seduction process has a higher chance of leading to hot sex.

Fun fact, I actually use this as a routine - how the sex begins the second I meet someone....

Either way, I will agree to disagree, but I am here rather focusing on finding similarities in our thinking. Correct me if I have assumed anything wrong in this response regarding your position on the matter.

-Teev

Projects 2018:
              - Still Rocking

Comment

I have not put pipi in vagina from online NOW, I have in the past(mainly due to my sloppiness for the sake of experimentation and pushing stuff, not due to game per se, plus i have not use tinder yet)

The difference so far online vs real:

-is that you can convey some of you with your profile and pics

-you can get some info. on some girls (the ones that have profiles)

- there is no approach anxiety, since is just a message...

- you can get a sense if she likes you (if she visit you, choose met me funtion, match, message you etc..)

And if she meets you assume she likes you...

But after that you still have to game them...

When i picture a great seducer, i picture nothing, cause is a waste of time and energy to picture a great seducer, is worth less...

What i care is does the info. and it could be a virgin for all i care, can i use it to get my goals accomplished or not... Anything beyond that is a waste of my time.

Cause unless somebody can reproduce, my ethnicity, my latin accent, my looks, my age, my area, the women i like, etc... is pretty much again a waste of time...

Field testing what somebody says is all i care can be advice from sarge maximus or from chase amante...

at the end of the day if Sarge maximum advice helps me get laid is all i care...
                Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

From my perspective I can say there is still a lot to be studied and discovered in terms of pickup. In particular the literature is still often inaccurate as to what is important for attraction and how to cultivate it.

The social tactics are cool but they are just that, greasing the wheels for attraction takes place. You have various attraction techniques but in my experience their effect is quite small, even if you use them adeptly. Then you have the LMS guys but we all know they're wrong in the sense of seeing cases of low LMS guys getting laid or high ones not getting laid.

In particular it seems like charisma and charm are what is most important in causing attraction, along with a host of other personality traits, wit, warmth, comfort in oneself, looseness/wildness, confidence, assertiveness etc.. all this shit is really what separates success and failure in general, although tactics and strategy can change things up a bit.

But all of these attributes, charisma etc. There is very minimal understanding as to,
                  1) how much of it can be changed and developed and how much is fixed
                  2) the aspects that can be developed, how

I'd imagine a much greater integration of pickup knowledge and practice with academic psychology and even neuroscience would be required to bridge that large gap in knowledge.

Comment

I personally learned to be charismatic, although it could be argued I was shelled up before due to environmental conditions which I was able to unshackle.

There's already a scene of academic psychology-based charisma learning of course, there aren't many original ideas left lol: http://foxcabane.com

And studies, here's a near 20-page 3-month long academic study that shows charisma can be learned: http://homepages.se.edu/cvonbergen/f...erventions.pdf

"The results of our field and laboratory study indi- cated that charisma can be taught and that this effect had an impact on leader outcomes."

And the more consumable articles by places like the Harvard Business Review: https://hbr.org/2012/06/learning-charisma-2

"Charisma is not all innate; it’s a learnable skill or, rather, a set of skills that have been practiced since antiquity. Our research with managers in the laboratory and in the field indicates that anyone trained in what we call “charismatic leadership tactics” (CLTs) can become more influential, trustworthy, and “leaderlike” in the eyes of others."

Comment

We waste an a lot of time on these forums arguing about what is "real " pick up, or which way is "best'.

I don't give a shit about which way is "the best" according to some arbitrary standard which nobody can agree on.

What I care about is:

What is BEST FOR ME, given MY UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES?

For example, I am an introvert, and it is quite difficult for me to approach total strangers. So doing day game and night game seem inherently harder FOR ME than doing online or social circle. But another, more extroverted guy might have the opposite experience.

I believe there are objective... perhaps measurable…... advantages and disadvantage to the different styles of game, depending on the circumstances. Circumstances can be personality, age, attractiveness, location, etc. etc. etc.

Coming up with a list of circumstances, and the types of game that work in those circumstances…...now THAT would be something useful!

This, from RLD, is the best example of what I mean that I have found so far - http://revolutionarylifestyledesign....cute-gameplan/

But there is so much, much more that could be done here.
                      You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
                      -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post
                        We waste an a lot of time on these forums arguing about what is "real " pick up, or which way is "best'.

I don't give a shit about which way is "the best" according to some arbitrary standard which nobody can agree on.

What I care about is:

What is BEST FOR ME, given MY UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES?

For example, I am an introvert, and it is quite difficult for me to approach total strangers. So doing day game and night game seem inherently harder FOR ME than doing online or social circle. But another, more extroverted guy might have the opposite experience.

I believe there are objective... perhaps measurable…... advantages and disadvantage to the different styles of game, depending on the circumstances. Circumstances can be personality, age, attractiveness, location, etc. etc. etc.

Coming up with a list of circumstances, and the types of game that work in those circumstances…...now THAT would be something useful!

This, from RLD, is the best example of what I mean that I have found so far - http://revolutionarylifestyledesign....cute-gameplan/

But there is so much, much more that could be done here.
                        Excellent this is what i wanted to explain in better English, you just articulated it better.

When i picture a great seducer, i picture nothing, cause is a waste of time and energy to picture a great seducer, is worth less...

What i care is does the info. and it could be a virgin for all i care, can i use it to get my goals accomplished or not... Anything beyond that is a waste of my time.

Cause unless somebody can reproduce, my ethnicity, my latin accent, my looks, my age, my area, the women i like, etc... is pretty much again a waste of time...

With that being said do not use it as an excuse i am an introvert, i am not charismatic, i am not _____________ as an excuse not to field test stuff and go through the lack of result and pain period to achieve success.. Cause that is cope.
                        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Teevster I see where you coming from and I do not disagree entirely with your points, but there are some stuff you and the other guys are not taking into consideration.

You can turn your online first "date" into some kind of day-game pull (I've been doing that for a while now, never cared about second dates really). No, it's not the same (feels like nicotine patch). No, it's not on the manual either. But it works. And it involves a fairly decent amount of game and tight logistics to pull that off consistently. The problem (as always with online) is to put her in front of you, because texting can become boring as fuck and flaking/ghosting will get you tired after a while. And there's nothing worst than texting a girl like a little bitch to see her in front of you being two notches worst than her pictures...talk about wasted time.

That said live-in game will trump online any day in terms of pushing yourself to be better, I'll never argue against it. Online you just move on to the next match, but when you're face to face, what you do if you screw up? You have a thin margin for error.

"When i picture a great seducer, i picture nothing, cause is a waste of time and energy to picture a great seducer, is worth less..."

Not if you're picturing yourself

BTW, I've decided to completely ignore online stuff till the end of the summer (march 2018) and focus 100% on daygame (which is something I never did before) and social circle/gym pulls. My rotation is very thin right now (one MLTR, one FB per week....another FB once a month or so) so I can spare some free time to do that.
                          I'll report back as soon as I have something interesting to say.
                          personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
                            Teevster .

BTW, I've decided to completely ignore online stuff till the end of the summer (march 2018) and focus 100% on daygame (which is something I never did before) and social circle/gym pulls. My rotation is very thin right now (one MLTR, one FB per week....another FB once a month or so) so I can spare some free time to do that.
                            I'll report back as soon as I have something interesting to say.
                            Curious why can you do both?

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

Curious why can you do both?
                              Been doing online for 3 years straight now. Time for a break.
                              personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post

Been doing online for 3 years straight now. Time for a break.
                                I took a break from night game which i been doing before some posters were born... And when i came back it was horrible...

My point is i still don't get why you can not do both...

Comment

Working...
                                X