Possible Nympho?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Nympho?

Anyone here have ever dealt with women like this?

Think may have a possible nympho on my hands but her circumstances make it bit hard to adjust since she has lot going on. Both us 26 and fucked and fucked, seems she really took to me. The little snag is she has OLTR with other dude. This girl is highly sexually experienced and into all type of stuff. First time finding a girl like this so just any tips on how to possibly keep around or what NOT to do to fuck up. Meanwhile working on getting more girls but exciting prospect in front of me.

Originally posted by Tagz View Post
    Anyone here have ever dealt with women like this?
    The little snag is she has OLTR with other dude.
    How is this a problem?

As long as the girl is beautiful, they are likely going to have this, thousands of other guys chasing after them, the ability to get with someone else on any other night, you name it. It's actually a good thing for you if you can just be fuck boi, then you don't have to promise her relationships, gifts, dates, etc. etc. Not really a problem if you ask me. And regardless of her situation, you have to be above any kind of "competition" or anything like that. Think of it as you are the big brother (18 years old) and your little brother (6 years old) is trying to fight you. You are so above the "competition" that you could give a fuck and not even take it seriously.

-Supernova

Comment

Hey Supernova, well not that it's a major problem just rather the revelation of it took me aback a bit. Was talking to her more about it and that other guy had heard about what happened. Seemingly he's bit butthurt and clingy according to her. Either way, let her deal with that sit.

So, what you're saying is not make a big deal and let her come to me for sex? If that's the case can be done. Another minor issue is being secret as couple ppl know of her adventures and we work same place (very dicey)

Comment

Originally posted by Tagz View Post
        Hey Supernova, well not that it's a major problem just rather the revelation of it took me aback a bit. Was talking to her more about it and that other guy had heard about what happened. Seemingly he's bit butthurt and clingy according to her. Either way, let her deal with that sit.

So, what you're saying is not make a big deal and let her come to me for sex? If that's the case can be done. Another minor issue is being secret as couple ppl know of her adventures and we work same place (very dicey)
        Yep, workplace sex will very likely be dicey. I say just act as you did before and act like you aren't fucking her between everyone else. Maybe she is down for the freaky quickies at lunch break and shit, but no one should really know your business, who you are fucking, and your relationships anyway.

And yeah, he will get butthurt and clingy and it's hers to deal with. You can only leave yourself open to getting her to keep coming back and she has to figure out her own life. Generally people suck at this, but with an open reception and guidance they make better decisions towards you.
        -Supernova

Comment

Working...
        X