Softly sliding into proximity lockin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Softly sliding into proximity lockin

im somewhat creatively unfolding a bit these days and heres another development ive experienced lately. One that has kinda just emerged for me from an improved presence. Its quite different from opening and quite different from eg the hoover, paimais, most pre-opeing work ive read.
    (1) i enter a cafe or seated area type space and i see any girl or set of girls at a table. active disinterest and mild, nonintrusive vibe.

(2) i go get my stuff

(3) i slide in a place myself in a locked in proximity - asking if i can use some of their table (slight sweet-type-mischief)

(4) i engage them either through curiosity or in relation to an observation or whatever. this part is super natural for me prob from earlier being very naturally "mingly" and from "my core vibe". but its more a sort of pinging in and co-vibing than anything in a fun-loving light connecting type way.

(5) i drive the conversation through a tactical topic three to topic three structure thats flexible but changes as i wanna change their state or see transfers (Rikers conversational management model - inspired by teevs). The initial key is to hook the girls by driving anything they provide or i am inspired to inject in a fun and interesting direction making the feel light fun - pop - exciting! aka taking them a few steps up energy wise fun & intersting (riker level1).

The approach has proximity lockin as its key aim while minimizing impact.
    Even only creating a small posiive opening if anything through vibe and dress/Style.
    thus the name "sliding in".
    think how the attractive vampires do it in various movies, not the more agressive, bad boy ones. The more sweetheart ones. the melters of girls hearts.

Forget lines, routines etc. in this approach. its closer to the energies of mingly vibing while having a clear verbal structure for where i want to take things and navigate. Aliveness is key for me. Flexible structures is key to drive and navigate a certain progression in alignment with routes of feminine Sexual activation (cozy stolen word). and to make it interesting and rich for me. I use vibing skills that might be a bit advanced too but think it can do without too with success. I have an idea that the slidein is partly due to me not ticking any bombs of and providing a very light energy that doesnt stir anything. My Style is nice-edgy and enables a light opening often too. Ths is an example where styling is smart to facilitate that initial receptiveness if used.

ive noticed other guys trying to open more high energy. i believe most feminine beings prefer this light and ease, sweet, cool guy energy - more fairytailish or sweet guy vibish. Just as i currently argue that intimacy will outrule sharper sexual tension. softness is so key in my intuitive sensing these days.

im gonna explore Softly sliding in without proximity lock-in too where more hook is needed and reeling her into a faster why should we stay togetherness.

----
    i know im doing it in day gamish fashion but its not limited to this. i will expand it into night game and others too as its about the state of the girls in set more than anything. W bshileds up and other paranoia states it could demand different tactics just as an example.

but eg
    * early-in the night sets looking out and wanting to be in the company of guys
    * sets hanging in the bar embedded in energy and convos
    * bartenders eg at the bar
    * sets ive captivated through presence/vibe, room game, tension, or other.
    it will work great

I dig it! I too have found a softer and sweeter approach much more effective than more high energy, busting into sets styles.

Comment

Lol I do the exact opposite.
      Im cat-like smoochy , but I come in more on top and touching her, but moving in a fleeting manner, rather than poised to stop.
      Its nice knowing that opposite ends of the scale can work!

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
        I dig it! I too have found a softer and sweeter approach much more effective than more high energy, busting into sets styles.
        cool

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        Lol I do the exact opposite.
        Im cat-like smoochy , but I come in more on top and touching her, but moving in a fleeting manner, rather than poised to stop.
        Its nice knowing that opposite ends of the scale can work!
        beautiful it is

in retrospect im not sure if this "softness" and "under the radar" fits all contexts
        And also not sure if its efficiency is due to my strengths/what i do
        actually im thinking it depends on their state a lot which is partly influenced by surroundings ofcourse. and by me.
        thus there are prob spaces where its better and where womens states fit this energy.
        Last edited by glow; 08-16-2017, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post

in retrospect im not sure if this "softness" and "under the radar" fits all contexts
          And also not sure if its efficiency is due to my strengths/what i do
          actually im thinking it depends on their state a lot which is partly influenced by surroundings ofcourse. and by me.
          thus there are prob spaces where its better and where womens states fit this energy.
          Yes, I was assuming day game on this one. At noisy night clubs high energy is sometimes necessary IME.

Comment

What does high energy look like in those cases Stargazer? And for what situations and purposes?

I never really do high energy stuff at night game so open to learn

I like to think about IMPACT ( so she breaks out of a pattern of auto pilot and focuses more on you, feels affected by you(r) presence) rather than hi or low energy.
            I can be oozing energy yet be controlled.. do things with impact
            I can shortly look a girl straight in the eyes, yet be calm and soft.. IMPACT
            Ask a girl a direct question

high energy can definitely be part of making impact

but it's just one of many ways

too much impact is not always a good thing though

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post

Yes, I was assuming day game on this one. At noisy night clubs high energy is sometimes necessary IME.
              yup. was also where i used it best and flawlessly lately. But im trying to expand my understanding of their day vibes to better sense what is needed when which is why i wrote it. just to not conclude too fast or wrongfully.

Originally posted by bazoom View Post
              What does high energy look like in those cases Stargazer? And for what situations and purposes?
              just to chip in - a few i use:
              > locking in and shooting minicold reads and chick crack into eg a tip-toing around uncertain set of girls who wants to be part of the fun in a place (looking out curiosly), swerve in with a having fun energized on top of the world vibe and pulling them into this energy. being a lift to the group/set
              > wild energy on the dance floor for girls who are in the same wilder unfolding state
              > up beat energy for fun sets who are having fun already and in a fun happy laughing mood - go into joy the fun demands at least the same level of upbeat energy and can be higher.
              > Challenging more agressive energy to girls who are entitled or queen of the place types
              > just positioning myself in a bar w a wing and chatting up people around us with higher fun energy looking for fun people and lifitng the energy around us. lets have fun and who is fun is the rule of what we look for.

Comment

Originally posted by bazoom View Post

I never really do high energy stuff at night game so open to learn

I like to think about IMPACT ( so she breaks out of a pattern of auto pilot and focuses more on you, feels affected by you(r) presence) rather than hi or low energy.
                I can be oozing energy yet be controlled.. do things with impact
                I can shortly look a girl straight in the eyes, yet be calm and soft.. IMPACT
                Ask a girl a direct question

high energy can definitely be part of making impact

but it's just one of many ways

too much impact is not always a good thing though

I would say me on high energy looks similar to Ozzie here: https://youtu.be/caz6E2Iw_j4?t=187

I use it basically in two situations:
                1. When the noise levels and distractions are too high it can become necessary to go in with high energy just to be able to make the girl notice you and give you attention.
                2. When the target is enjoying herself in a state of high energy and lots of fun. If you are able to get her attention you have a very short time span to show her MORE fun than her friends, if not you will be ignored within seconds. My theory is that a girl experiencing a certain enjoyable energy wants more of the same. If your energy is much lower, then her knee-jerk reaction is to ignore because if not she will loose the feeling she is currently experiencing. Shifting focus requires time.

On the other hand, at clubs, girls with lower energy tend to be more open to be seduced.

Your mention of Impact interesting. Maybe you can can grab and hold her attention in situations like above by just being very dominant and confident while almost forcing her out of her fun state and down into your energy. Hmm, I may need to field test more before I decide what is ideal.

Comment

Working...
                X