Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeaceofMind View Post
    On female love and seduction in general:

Society really must be transforming in significant ways, if the best Alpha males of our generation/society are actively pondering ideas and questions on such topics. The dynamics have changed. The few dwindling Alphas remaining are adapting to a new reality, a new set of parameters.

It seems most girls are really enjoying their serial monogamy/FB patterns, and move from one relationship to another relatively unphased, without much emotional baggage at all.

Meanwhile, Alphas/PUAs are trying to enjoy abundance and trying to dodge cases of oneitis/scarcity mentality. Periodically coping with feelings of attachment to high quality personality girls, as the relationships seem to inevitably end for whatever reason. Relationships look simply unsustainable over long periods of time (maybe 20% go several years now).
    It isn't just that PUs etc can't perfect things, it is more just that once you are masterful at PU, a LOT of girls have equivalent understandings and or skills.
    You get more sex, YES, but thats cuz other guys suck and girls jump on dudes with a semblance of an idea going on for him.
    You don't actually get control over women through pu, more just how to exceed their general expectations.

I actually DO try to work on being equal or above equal to the best and most talented women,
    But even if I was above them, there are complications... such as them having blindspots, emotionally volcanic tendencies, and their all out projection of their own confusions onto you.
    A lot of that stuff is as dangerous as fire...
    Of course PUs can't beat it with a gambit, tactic or a mindset, lol

In those cases you need strategy, understanding and good plans set up to handle the incoming shitstorm.

ALL PU is actually built on these isues.
    Main reason pu works is that women feel a general pressure from chumps,
    Those chumps tell her very clearly what she does NOT want, and that crreates a smaller window of opportunity that can be gamed, and when done correctly girls are desperate for, due to it being a relief from chumps.

We are not however relief from their need to find love and happines in life.
    We are just not, absolute suckage, and we are useful to a degree. For a time.

Reason I work on tough as fuck angles, is cuz...
    Its the deepest foundation behind why everything works the way it does.

Its like pawn structure in chess. Having king safety, not losing tempo, keeping space (and options for your pieces).
    Women can place you in check any time they fucking want if your flaws are exposed, and by check I mean a huge sign of disinterest, she just hones in on ONE flaw, and poof, check. You block that, she hones in on another flaw, and check. Before long your structure is splintered, and your piece harmony is shot to pieces.

This is cuz, they are already at PU level, and they are already learning the chess of it.
    Most PUs have no idea how to play the chess game, so the girls just use em for a time, then when bored start playing chess on him, and he ends up wrecked.

I straight up KNOW I can lose to chicks in chess matchups. Hahaha,
    I can pull virtually any girl ONCE from a cold open,
    But get me to chess with her... oh boy... migraine time!

Why?
    Cuz girls have the PU skill/competancy themselves already.
    Meaning, you never CONQUER them, you only get out of the reject pile, and then head into the lions den of where THEY EXPERIMENT on dudes emotions.
    Ha, and they really don't hold back..

Infact they are almost desperately driven forwards. Which is why most marriages fail (they think marriage will solve it then work on the marriage until they feel they cant make it better then the same drive pushes them to go elsewhere).
    So, I mean...

They arent bad, its just, you know.
    PU isnt the only game, its just your vip card to get backstage
    What you do once back there is up to you

For me, haha, I see the games going on, I know...
    Sure sure, pluck some low hanging fruit if you are hungry,
    But on the big wins, you gotta pay attention to what shes doing
    or you are just rolling the dice

Ha, its... quite something

Comment

Does a girl ever truly love a man? Experience has led me to believe the answer may be a no.

Girls with whom I felt no more than average chemistry have been very into me, and girls that I had amazing chemistry with would see me as nothing more than a friend. It seems to me that the chemistry between two people holds very little to no value when it comes to creating a sexual relationship. All that seem to matter is how well you played the game, or how the situation were unfolding, or other external factors, all having very little to do with who you are as a person.

This has led me to view a womans "love" for a man as fickle and very banal, and I struggle to see why I would want to take a sexual relationship beyond "casual". Maybe it is better, if you truly love and appreciate a girl, to keep things platonic? That things are more genuine and sustainable that way?

PS. I am not bitching, just trying to get a sober look at things.
      what I primarily complain about is the feeling that the girl beguile you.
      Beguile, is an interesting choice of word there. I like to think of beguile as cunning, smart. Perhaps too strong of a word for somebody who enjoys figuring things out. Women would surely be alot more boring if we had complete understanding. Which is a problem for men when they get as far as they can in the game.

Chemistry holds value for those who want to go through the plain chemical motions in their actions. What makes a good pua is when you are able to switch out those chemicals for game. When you get butterflies, you don't lose rational speaking. When she's angry you don't play into "her" rules. etc..etc...etc...

A womens love is fickle, *(I personally believe that hook up culture has allowed women to love more than one man at any given time.)

I struggle to see why I would want to take a sexual relationship beyond "casual".
      Well you know it's like when you have very good friends, and you stop hanging out with each other for an extended period of time. Two years or three years later you facebook message them and they are the exact same person. You get bored within like three minutes or something and thats the conversation. I only reread books I enjoy and even then it isn't too often I enjoy rereading the same book in the same year.

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...men-to-pass-on
      Is this all in my head? You don't
      move like a normal girl - Normal girls
      don't look like that, not in their eyes
      or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

Society really must be transforming in significant ways, if the best Alpha males of our generation/society are actively pondering ideas and questions on such topics. The dynamics have changed. The few dwindling Alphas remaining are adapting to a new reality, a new set of parameters.
        No this is just another wave of mental masturbation that's sweeping the forum. It's not that deep, honestly.

Fascinating how the social dynamics have changed or reversed to such a degree over recent years. And the evidence is manifesting on the forum in all these recent posts regarding similar topics. I even saw some threads about the slow death of the forum in the off topic section.
        mASF had 100s of active posters, nextASF has like 20, so of course it feels like the forum is dying.

And of the twenty or so active posters here, only a small percentage of us are in the field so yeah. I don't know about other guys, but when I am constantly going out, running game and taking home new women, I don't have time to be thinking about whether or not girls "truly love men." It just doesn't cross my mind lol.

Seduction a tough game. Only the strongest survive, especially in today's environment...
        Yes it is. Seduction is tough on the ego. It makes it bleed. However you do not grow as a seducer by entertaining the thoughts described in the OP, or the post you made in that other thread, or in this post here.

And we still have not arrived at any definitive consensus or any one-size-fits-all solutions, or bullet proof strategies to interacting with them. Its alot of experimentation, alot of trial and error for most men
        Don't get me wrong, as a writer I enjoy reading your posts POM, I like your tone and voice. But I honestly wish you would write about something seduction related, like a report detailing a recent interaction you had with a chick. Or a question in general about a certain situation where things aren't so clear to you.

Because what you're saying here, even though it reads nicely, is just plain wrong.

There are bullet-proof strategies to interacting with women being shared every day, privately. Like I said earlier, there are a small percentage of posters on this forum that are actually infield, fucking new girls and let me tell you, we aren't out here doing trial and error lol. The only experimentation being done is refining things that already work.

There's just no point in sharing these discussions when most of the active posters here would rather mentally masturbate about various subjects that have little relation to the question of "how do I fuck new women from cold approach?" that the entire community was built upon. In your post you said we will probably never fully understand women. Idk about that. I mean, I'm back infield, fresh from a PU break and I took home 4 new women in the first week of this month, so I probably understand women pretty well.
        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

I encourage everybody before making any post, to pm bachaus to make sure is acceptable... thanks in advance... other than that join the private group...
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Thanks to all who replied. I appreciate it, even if you don't agree with me. I'm here to learn.

Bacchus, a brief reply. I respect your opinion as a successful and skilled seducer.

I look forward to posting more field based content soon, to share and further benefit from the perspective and advice of all the highly skilled posters here. I have not been highly active in field lately. That is true.

If you believe you can fully understand the words and actions of all women 100%, then I sincerely salute you. I simply aspire to reach a simular, slightly less perfect, level of understanding. I'm interested in your bullet proof strategies as well, seriously. As well as fine tuning the techniques that are already successful.

However, by your own admission, you believe the ideas of love, friendship, and affection with women are pointless beyond getting the lay, and perhaps a complete waste of time (Post #12 this thread). Because it's so fleeting, like trying to hold water in your fist. As you have stated before, you strictly prefer ONS's over other types of interactions.

I'm more into the FB/MLTR set up. Stricly ONS's, does not appeal to me. Same as getting a hooker basically. So perhaps there is simply a difference of preference and perspective here.

I believe you would at least agree that Alphas are becoming more rare in society, and Betas more numerous at our current trend. That affects how we have to act as Alphas to get the lay. Further calibrations and adjustments.

Lastly, I would change your question "how do I fuck new women from cold approach?" to "how do I fuck new women of the highest quality from cold approach and have them rotate as FBs/MLTRs for several months at a time?"

But, to each their own. Again, I appreciate your input.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
              I encourage everybody before making any post, to pm bachaus to make sure is acceptable... thanks in advance... other than that join the private group...
              Yeah like fack I wish I was part of his private message exchange where we share the real answers lol
              -Supernova

Comment

If you believe you can fully understand the words and actions of all women 100%, then I sincerely salute you. I simply aspire to reach a simular, slightly less perfect, level of understanding. I'm interested in your bullet proof strategies as well, seriously. As well as fine tuning the techniques that are already successful.
                This is a strawman and a silly remark. Nobody can gain 100% knowledge about human behavior. But one can be said to understand women when they have a fair amount of knowledge about women, knowledge that rarely fails. Sosial sciences is only based on correlations, not causations, which makes it impossible to gain 100% accurate knowledge. Despite this, we still have social sciences and many of the researches does tells us something about social phenomena? Or would you say a good political scientist doesn't know politics? You get my point.

I'm more into the FB/MLTR set up. Stricly ONS's, does not appeal to me. Same as getting a hooker basically. So perhaps there is simply a difference of preference and perspective here.
                ONS' same as banging hookers? Sure you may not be into it, that's fine, but it has absolutely nothing in common with banging a hooker? What does it have in common?

I believe you would at least agree that Alphas are becoming more rare in society, and Betas more numerous at our current trend. That affects how we have to act as Alphas to get the lay. Further calibrations and adjustments.
                Maybe, maybe not. And... Who cares??? I couldn't care less. Why do you care?

That said I know there are statistics that says that Gen Z has fewer sex partners than Gen Y (my generation). So the newer generation does in fact hook up less. Whether this correlates with alphaness is hard to tell. Yes I would agree that an alpha generally is one of the cathegories of men who have more chances of having many sex partners (usually of higher quality) but i'd say the correlation is weak. I think Sigma males bang more - but this is just raw speculation based on personal observations.

Lastly, I would change your question "how do I fuck new women from cold approach?" to "how do I fuck new women of the highest quality from cold approach and have them rotate as FBs/MLTRs for several months at a time?"
                Well now we are getting somewhere here! I like this question! But I think we need to break this down... you basically have many (interesting) questions embedded within a bigger question. Seduction is a complex subject and one needs to approach this step by step.

And the first step is.. .guess what! Learning how to cold approach properly and getting laid from it...

How can you have quality FB's and GF's if you can't get quality lays in the first place? The only way to get quality lays is by practicing the process of getting lays. Every relationship expert (mrsex4nyc, Franco, playersupreme etc...) would tell you that having the possibility to bang new girls is life saving in relationships. Being good at seducing women is KEY to get and also KEEP quality girls as FB's and GF's.

Once you are good at getting laid from cold approach you have options to pick from. Because as a result from banging many women you will:
                - Learn to control your neediness - you will be less needy because you have already your initial urges solved
                - Learn about women - yes the more women you meet, the bigger the N of your analysis will be, the more you will learn about women and how to deal with them in different situations (think of a scientist doing a small N VS a big N analysis). This is also key for relationships.
                - The ability of being able to meet new women creates a good power balance in a relationship (or even gives you the upper hand) - this is so key. If she knows you can get a new hot girl anytime, she will become desperate to please you (and ironically she will love being in thast position based on her submissive nature), and become a very loyal girl!
                - And of course it will make you more willing to hit down hard on drama (and other bullshit) because you will be less affraid to lose her - you can always meet a new amazing girl right?
                - The more girls you meet, the better you will become at screening for damaged goods and know how to pick good girls., Most guys, especially guys in the community (blackdragon is a clear case here) are unable to screen for good women and therefore have to deal with tons of drama and other emotional garbage. A lot of relationship drama can be mitigated this way - by screening. Screening is in my opinion at least 50% of good relationship management.
                - And last.. the more girls you meet, the more girlfriends and FB's you can pick from. Additionally we all know that truly hot girls don't grow on trees. The super hot girls are RARE, and the more girls you meet, and the better your skills become, the higher the odds of you getting to bang them. Banging the girl - whether on a day2 or same night (and no she is not a hoe for doing that) is a prerequisite in order to get her into a relationship or making her a fuckbuddy..

Of course there are other steps you need to follow you make her into a fuckbuddy (and even more if you want to make her a GF) after you bang her. But you need to have the first step fixed first - you need to bang her, you need to learn how to bang women before even considering keeping them. Bacchus is therefore right. It is almost always based on cold approach... well ... there is one exception... and that is social circles.

Now that said, social circles are a bit different but can offer the same results as cold approach (and is equally hard, but in different ways). Focusing on social circles is another strategy with its pros and cons. You may prefer focusing on building and managing a social circles. That's cool. But I haven't seen you discuss this subject much lately, or did I miss anything?

Whether you want to do cold approaches or social circle stuff doesn't matter - that is up to you. What matters is that you stop mental masturbating about irrelevant subjects and get down to business. Write about cold approach pu or social circle stuff, or shut up basically, unless you want to stick to the off-topic forum and get nowhere with your love/sex life.

Get the first part fixed and then focus on the second part.

Sorry for the though love.

Good luck

-Teev
                Last edited by Teevster; 6 days ago.
                Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
                - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

If this claim is true and "beta" has its usual PU-meaning, that should in fact make it easier to get laid as there is less competition.

Comment

Thanks to all who replied. I appreciate it, even if you don't agree with me. I'm here to learn.
                    This is good.

I look forward to posting more field based content soon, to share and further benefit from the perspective and advice of all the highly skilled posters here. I have not been highly active in field lately. That is true.
                    This is not good. If you haven't been infield, then where are you drawing you conclusions from?

This is even worse lol. I said, "I probably understand women pretty well" how does that equate to "I FULLY understand the words and actions of ALL women 100%."

Please don't muddy a discussion with strawman's. As for the bullet-proof strategies, I have started threads to help other members making the journey develop the same bullet proof strategies I use (and I can link them to you if you wish) but I'm not into spoon feeding, so to get the full picture, you will have to field-test.

However, by your own admission, you believe the ideas of love, friendship, and affection with women are pointless beyond getting the lay, and perhaps a complete waste of time (Post #12 this thread). Because it's so fleeting, like trying to hold water in your fist. As you have stated before, you strictly prefer ONS's over other types of interactions.
                    Yes I prefer ONS. Not because affection is fleeting, but because of my actual personality when I am not doing PU. ONS suit me.

Ok. Woah. You will have to elaborate on how a ONS is the same... as buying a prostitute. The only similarity I can see is that you will never see the woman again. And that one similarity does not in any way shape or form make them equal experiences. This is a wild claim.

Betas have always been more abundant than Alphas or Sigmas. And to be honest, I'm more of a Sigma male if we're being honest. (LINK)

But, to each their own. Again, I appreciate your input.
                    "How do I fuck new women from cold approach?" was the question that gave birth to the seduction community.

Every skilled seducer from each generation, from Ross Jeffries, Gunwitch and Mystery to Teevster, Pureevil and Sleazy, to me, would go out in the field with this question on our mind, and the majority of our discussions sprang from this central question.

Now like Teevs just told you, from this central question you can have several sub-questions, "how do I fuck new women of the highest quality", "how do I fuck new women more frequently", "how do I fuck new women with less approaches", "how do I turn new women into fuckbuddies or MTLRs", "how do build I a harem" and the list goes on.

But, every one of these sub-questions, has it's roots in the central question which is, again: How do I fuck new women from cold approach. And without first tackling that central question, then you have no chance of tackling the other more specific sub-questions (well unless you do social circle game, but yeah.) My point is this thread has no relation to that central question, and is as a result, a useless discussion. Do you catch my drift? I hope you do, and I look forward to your response.

Comment

Gentlemen, I’'m not trying to engage in a big, back and forth debate.

Just sharing some thoughts in a thread that I found interesting. I got some great feedback, including from Bacchus and Teevster. You both make some good, valid points.

I don’t pretend to be an expert here or have all the answers. Or be the king of seduction science or seduction philosophy. I'’m not here to challenge your perspective, your reality, or your successful experiences in field.

Regarding the ‘'strawman'’ comment, perhaps I went too far with my wording. As men, we can certainly gain a better understanding of women with practice and analysis. I just don’t believe we will get anywhere close to 100% understanding.

Regarding Alphas, Betas, and Sigmas:

I just started reading Blackdragon’s blog recently. A topic that comes up several times in his articles, is the betafication of the Western male. Along with the eventual collapse of Western civilization, due to different socio/economic and political factors. This reinforced sociological observations I had made before I ever started reading his blog. Perhaps these ideas don’'t matter to you. If so, that’s cool. I found it interesting. Without a doubt, we will see further changes in the next 10 to 20 years and we will have to adapt.

As the ratio of Alphas to Betas changes, it will certainly have an effect on the rules of the game. Could be better (less competition) or worst (more extreme cases of LSNFTE), who knows. I just pointed out that the ratio is in fact changing, to see what others here may think about it. Anyone who observes society through tv, music, news, social media, movies, daily conversations, etc. can see how things are changing. So yes, I’'m curious about the state of society and the state of the Alpha/Sigma community, and how it affects seduction from a broader perspective.

The concept of a Sigma male is new to me. I'’ll have to look further into that.

Like Bacchus said, mASF had 100s of active posters in field. Now there are 20 active posters, and only a handful in field. Something significant happened. What happened?

Regarding the hooker comment, let's not get distracted by mere matters of preference. If you prefer ONS’s, that’'s cool. I’'m sure you have valid reasons. If I prefer FBs, that’s cool too. I'’d just rather put time and energy into being with a girl that I find attractive, more than once. Not just a one time transaction. Unless, of course, she was disappointing haha!!

You guys hold the view that this whole thread was '‘mental masturbation.'’ Ok. Perhaps I have been thinking too much recently. And been hunting in the field too little. However, I believe most guys who posted here got something positive out of this thread.

A good scientist does not just go conducting experiments, without first researching and analyzing what his predecessors accomplished before him. Otherwise, he would just waste time reinventing the wheel, when he could have accomplished something exponentially greater.

In other words, taking time to gather thoughts, theorize, and hypothesize, before experimenting and getting results in field, can often be very valuable at times. I hope you understand what I mean here. You guys obviously place huge emphasis on specific field based discussion. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Bacchus, I'll have to look at your past threads.

Teevster, tough love is better than no love at all. I believe that points to the heart of what most replies to this thread were all about. Haha!

You both had some great points about the founding concept of the community and how to build on it. As POB said some replies back, "everything starts with a great fuck!" You can't sum it up any better than that.

I'll have to spend more time reading the archives of the relationship experts that you mentioned. Such a huge wealth of knowledge in the archives. It will take some time to look through them all. Thanks.
                      Last edited by PeaceofMind; 5 days ago. Reason: typos and punctuation

Comment

No you would be mistaken there. I do not believe there is enough beta's left out there at the moment, *(Who care about women) You think it's different now I'm seeing ten years into the future that the marriage rate goes down even steeper. Alpha's are needier then beta's, they are the guys who are thirsting for attention. Meanwhile beta's are talking amongst themselves laughing at these guys and winning at life.

Beer pong y'know the alpha guy is try harding or whatever, the beta boys were smart enough to bring a Nintendo Switch, maybe rolled a doobie and decided that after two beers it's better to relax at a bowling ally then sit around at a frat party.

I'm guessing women are starting to notice the disinterest young guys are giving off and you can really tell. Ask some try hard Alpha about bit coin or etheruem and he'll try to talk about it because IT IS BEING DICTATED TO HIM THAT ITS IMPORTANT. but ask some beta about League Of Legends and you'll end up having a good conversation and laughing.

For now it's sort of a womens world. I think most beta's have come to that conclusion and for now have decided to stay away from it. *(dabs)
                        Is this all in my head? You don't
                        move like a normal girl - Normal girls
                        don't look like that, not in their eyes
                        or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

I just started reading Blackdragon’s blog recently. A topic that comes up several times in his articles, is the betafication of the Western male. Along with the eventual collapse of Western civilization, due to different socio/economic and political factors. This reinforced sociological observations I had made before I ever started reading his blog. Perhaps these ideas don’'t matter to you. If so, that’s cool. I found it interesting. Without a doubt, we will see further changes in the next 10 to 20 years and we will have to adapt.

As the ratio of Alphas to Betas changes, it will certainly have an effect on the rules of the game. Could be better (less competition) or worst (more extreme cases of LSNFTE), who knows. I just pointed out that the ratio is in fact changing, to see what others here may think about it. Anyone who observes society through tv, music, news, social media, movies, daily conversations, etc. can see how things are changing. So yes, I’'m curious about the state of society and the state of the Alpha/Sigma community, and how it affects seduction from a broader perspective.
                          Maybe this is interesting from a sociological perspective, but it is not particularly interesting for getting laid. Also your source is a guy that is by his own admission not hitting the field much, but getting his lays through online game and now he is also getting married, while several guys replying to you in this thread is going out multiple days every week. The fact that they do not seem to worry about such factors should tell you that they are not very interesting from a practical perspective. Not that I am even convinced that the ratio of alphas/sigmas/betas is changing. If everybody becomes a bit more alpha or beta (whatever that means), 80% of men will probably still be left out in the absence of enforced monogamy.

Like Bacchus said, mASF had 100s of active posters in field. Now there are 20 active posters, and only a handful in field. Something significant happened. What happened?
                          Maybe several factors, however online game gaining social acceptance and especially Tinder is probably a big part of it. You can read more about it here:

http://www.girlschase.com/content/ho...rt-1-2009-2017
                          http://www.girlschase.com/content/ho...nd-bad-changes

Regarding the hooker comment, let's not get distracted by mere matters of preference. If you prefer ONS’s, that’'s cool. I’'m sure you have valid reasons. If I prefer FBs, that’s cool too. I'’d just rather put time and energy into being with a girl that I find attractive, more than once. Not just a one time transaction. Unless, of course, she was disappointing haha!!
                          False dilemma. You get more and better FBs if you are better at getting ONS. Every FB technically starts out as a lay.

You guys hold the view that this whole thread was '‘mental masturbation.'’ Ok. Perhaps I have been thinking too much recently. And been hunting in the field too little. However, I believe most guys who posted here got something positive out of this thread.

A good scientist does not just go conducting experiments, without first researching and analyzing what his predecessors accomplished before him. Otherwise, he would just waste time reinventing the wheel, when he could have accomplished something exponentially greater.

In other words, taking time to gather thoughts, theorize, and hypothesize, before experimenting and getting results in field, can often be very valuable at times. I hope you understand what I mean here. You guys obviously place huge emphasis on specific field based discussion. Nothing wrong with that at all.
                          You would not have been accused of mental masturbation if you actually researched the practical stuff researched and tested by numerous guys before you, and tried to innovate from that (in either a theoretical or practical way).

You get accused for it because you cite sociological observations that are not really relevant to getting laid, which is the purpose of a pickup forum. Maybe you could accomplish something in sociology with that, but this is not a forum dedicated to the advancement of sociology.

Comment

piece of mind said this:

It seems most girls are really enjoying their serial monogamy/FB patterns, and move from one relationship to another relatively unphased, without much emotional baggage at all.

He made an observation in a seduction forum about social dynamics changes, not all posts in the forum are about pipi in vagina(and the pipi and vagina post just lol, most of them not even practical for god sake, the most practical post are in online game, and just omg good luck trying to replicate that stuff)... But about seduction, social dynamics, lifestyle, health, RELATIONSHIPS, and all overall factors that could play a part in a player lifestyle.... The pipi in vagina post is a straw man in itself...

And yes ons does feel a level above a hooker, actually to be honest i rather a hooker cause after i bust a nut is super uncomfortable and awkward which you do not get with a hooker since you pay them to LEAVE.http://www.theskillsmethod.com/my-ho...lubs-and-bars/

There are indeed societal changes which i brought up before and got shut down (how a dude that is 18 or 19 would know about societal changes of 10 plus years beyond me), and then i see in a blog an article repeating the post i made here...(kind of hypocritical and the solutions not even practical for 95% of people)

Nobody said, you can not get laid, nobody said is over.... Piece of mind brought up societal changes, again so did supernova (who was the first that posted them in sedfast), so did i, so did bd and a bunch of posters in the WEST.

I have never in my life had rotation problems, did a bunch of ons(5 once each week recently for nitpickers) and i am having rotation problems... I never understood guys like Tarzan were having rotation problems till i started going for fast lays, fast lays does not translate to rotation it actually hinders a rotation...

Piece of mind, what you are saying is not mental masturabation in my book... With that being said, the reason people are giving you shit! is though you have a point, you have not been in the FIELD, which kills a bit of your credibility... Though i know you had the prego gate recently and you may be recovering from that...

there was a theory section in sedfast they took it off wish they bring it back...

I also posted a post were i mention that players share women with other players, and women would go for a beta that offers a relationship(got shut down in that post too)... These are facts, some guys here have different goals, and different needs and are at different life stages...

Pioce of mind is his 30s he is probably past the fuckaton stages,and is looking for something else...Again i wonder if prego gate(i have been there) plays a part in his psychic...

ps. startagizer brought up another shit! that i am seeing more than ever with new changes:

This has led me to view a womans "love" for a man as fickle and very banal, and I struggle to see why I would want to take a sexual relationship beyond "casual". Maybe it is better, if you truly love and appreciate a girl, to keep things platonic? That things are more genuine and sustainable that way?

PS. I am not bitching, just trying to get a sober look at things.

Finally a lot of post are not whinny, or bitching, or complaining... Though they are (i know weird)...

People are on the field they get STUCK, sometimes yeah backward rationalizATION and yea wrong conclusions, but if we shut them down, then those may be sticky points, that when they have a new one they will be scare to post...
                            Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

With a hooker you don't have genuine attraction there. With a ONS there's usually some degree of animal level all natural fully organic non-GMO gluten free LUST at play, flowing steadily in both directions. Those two experiences are night and day, that comparison makes no sense, there's nothing in common between the two (a hooker can be a FB for as long as you like, a ONS can take you hours of seduction where attraction and sexual tension incresingly grow, as opposed to an immediate hooker. . there's seriously NO commonality other than sex taking place). Field tested.

"Beta/alpha in society" shit holds no real relevance to me. The data shows that with millennials there's an increase in omegas, like Japan went through last generation, where guys simply tap out. They neither want to fuck girls, nor hold their shopping bags. They neither want to do something big and take over the world, nor be the right hand man to a guy doing so. Not alpha, not beta, they're omega, they want to be left alone with their internet connections and their porn. How is this bad for guys who fuck girls?? Its the opposite of that, the more guys that tap out, the more pussy for everyone else. We're heading towards AI sex-bots being the sex source for the 80% of men who've always struggled with getting laid, instead of marriage being the source for the lower rung dudes. Good by me, the more guys that tap out, the more pussy for me. . which has been my experience with the Millennial Part II generation: a steady stream of 18-22 yr olds being more easily available than ever.

You know who's getting screwed by the increase in omega males? GIRLS! They're losing their beta/providers to porn/the internet. They fuck alphas, then have no one to go cry to, cause the cry-guy would rather jerk off to unlimited porn in all directions between Call of Duty sessions than wipe tears off his shoulder to maybe get pussy every now and then. Whining about alpha/beta is something that would apply to chicks, to feminists. . or to lame ass guys who simply like to whine and complain. . . definitely NOT an actual alpha male or sigma male concern at all lol.

IMO the degree to which you whine about "society" exposes the degree to which you're NOT actually alpha at all. Since most men are weak little bitches, and since the PU scene is no longer primarily about innovation and exploration and pushing limits (things that attract true alpha males and scare the beta/omega into keeping quiet), there's a somewhat dominant entirely pathetic side to this commuity full of beta/omega losers finding angles to whine about stuff in one way or another. It appears nothing more than a little toddler cry fest from my perch. I stay away from all that, there's no good reason to fill your mind with unneceeary not-indicative-of-reality pathetic-male weakness, even at a "stay informed" level. Its fictional weak-ass-man propaganda.

Nothing but great things to say about the state of things on my end, I think these are great times for an older guy to dominate his world and fuck very young very frequently. Field tested over and over and over and over and over.

Comment

He made an observation in a seduction forum about social dynamics changes, not all posts in the forum are about pipi in vagina(and the pipi and vagina post just lol, most of them not even practical for god sake, the most practical post are in online game, and just omg good luck trying to replicate that stuff)... But about seduction, social dynamics, lifestyle, health, RELATIONSHIPS, and all overall factors that could play a part in a player lifestyle.... The pipi in vagina post is a straw man in itself...
                                OK, I did not find the observation to be particularly interesting or relevant to me.

Obviously not all forum posts will be seduction related, or practical but if the majority of them aren't along those lines, (it's less than half of the posts in NextASF's case) then what does that say about the forum members? Whatever though, I don't want to beat a dead horse any longer. I've said my bit and done my bit. Moving on.

Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by "most of them are not even practical" and "good luck trying to replicate that stuff"?

There are indeed societal changes which i brought up before and got shut down (how a dude that is 18 or 19 would know about societal changes of 10 plus years beyond me)
                                If I got paid each time you dropped my age in one of your posts I'd be swimming in money by now lol.

Anyway I don't know about societal changes from 10 years ago, whether there were more alphas, or if there were more betas... I also don't care. Like I said earlier, it's of little importance to me. In fact I see most of it as NOISE. If something big happens in the future that tanks my results then I will simply adapt.

Finally a lot of post are not whinny, or bitching, or complaining... Though they are (i know weird)...

People are on the field they get STUCK, sometimes yeah backward rationalizATION and yea wrong conclusions, but if we shut them down, then those may be sticky points, that when they have a new one they will be scare to post...
                                Idk man, getting stuck and then bitching with some mental masturbation/theoretical-type post sounds like noob behavior to me. Are we catering to noobs here on NextASF?

I have gone through some tough sticking points & plateaus in my time as a poster here, and you haven't seen ME make whiny posts or complain about how hard night-game is for example. I do what a normal seducer would do, post field reports and ask specific, "pipi in vagina"-related questions, listen what's suggested, then go back in field and try it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X