Over Escalating, is this normal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over Escalating, is this normal?

So long story short, I tried to kiss 2 girls and got rejected. The first one I attempted to kiss 3 times on the same day and got rejected, the next time I saw her in like 2 months she was all over me and initiated a make out. The 2nd girl I tried making out with her twice and she rejected the first and just gave me a tap kiss and moved away the 2nd time. This 2nd scenario was recent, I saw her like 3 days later expecting things to be awkward but she was a lottttt more receptive and chatty than normal.

Is there something going on here that I don't realize? At most I would expect things to go back to "normal" after being rejected, but it seems as the light turned a lot greener.

Ijjji has a post somewhere on night game were we cover a lot of the right ways to kiss and sexual tension in clubs...read the responses, to lazy today...

some pointers:

- good kissing is crucial try to mirror her kissing...

-2 steps forward 1 back

- pull from the kiss first

- a lot of teasing like you want to kiss so bad but you can't (tension)

- good oral hygine (flossing, hydrated, nice breath, mint, scope, listering)

- triangular glazing...

- the shut the fuck up technique http://www.theskillsmethod.com/how-t...ck-up-routine/
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Trying to kiss/escalate, is a common rookie mistake.
      Good pointers by Skills.

Comment

60s model for escalation:
        Dont focus on the kiss
        instead
        micro-escalate

Escalation model:
        1) escalate the vibe - when she speaks in your convo listen and hold eye contact + imagine fucking her/ her sucking you/kissing her and at the same time hold your face totally neutral (dont supplicate or respond to what shes saying with your facial features in any way - most people do this all the time). just keep your face neutral as fuck while imagining this). Once she stops just hold it and she will often smile and say what? this means its on. this is the first Waypoint: "the its on moment"
        2) proximity - move closer to her, side by sideish is often good here angled in towards her. They will often curl up towards u here or move in towards you with a sligh submission which is an invite. Your body-to-body bio-rythms and energy will boost sexual energy between you here.
        3) sligtlhy grab her hand and caress it down below, wait for her to caress back mutuality is key for moving forward. this is the second waypoint. "the mutual caress".
        4) kissing happens by itself, just place yourself close to her, face close and keep the silences once and awhile. Speaking to one ear then the other while just angling your face for the kiss or just slightly angling your chin will initiate it if your tuned into he. this means "the kiss is the 3rd waypoint"
        an added benefit is that by using this you will develop makeout intuition over time and can just go make out straight of the bat which is fun
        the above sequence once you get it down tends to merge the points so that they happen by themselves in random orders. But the sequence is good to start out with.

another option:
        sois with barrier can seed things into her mind too preparing her for things. shit youre cute, good thing there are so many peopel or i would not be able to hold back from kissing you. Anyways can you cook? preps her. and injects . if shes ready shell say that doesnt matter w people or whatver barrier. Often theyre just passive. but it gets into her mind and does its work.
        Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
          So long story short, I tried to kiss 2 girls and got rejected. The first one I attempted to kiss 3 times on the same day and got rejected, the next time I saw her in like 2 months she was all over me and initiated a make out. The 2nd girl I tried making out with her twice and she rejected the first and just gave me a tap kiss and moved away the 2nd time. This 2nd scenario was recent, I saw her like 3 days later expecting things to be awkward but she was a lottttt more receptive and chatty than normal.

Is there something going on here that I don't realize? At most I would expect things to go back to "normal" after being rejected, but it seems as the light turned a lot greener.
          Also, I wonder the setting in which you are trying to kiss the girl. For me, I stopped trying to kiss girls in nightclubs and generally on dates. What I learned is that if you wait to kiss them until you make it to your house and you are escalating to sex, then this usually works a lot better.
          -Supernova

Comment

I failed to make the point of the thread clear, but idc about escalating on these girls, the whole point is why did they become so much "greener" the next time I saw them. I would've expected the opposite result considering they rejected big escalation moves. They now seem very DTF I thought they would be repelled. This might just be a fluke but I am willing to test on more girls to see if its normal. Has this happened to anyone and do you know what can be causing this?

Btw this is social circle setting, I see these girls like once every other month. I admit I was too lazy to interact with them much before going for the kiss close but im glad I did, interesting outcome.

Comment

as i see it the going for the kiss escalation shows them youre interested even if a jack in the box pop up approach
              escalation is in general attractive even if clumsy/bad timed. ofc this depends.
              if theyre in uncertain state before on that it takes them time to realize and compose themselves, social cirlces repeat see each other allows this.
              your initial kiss-attack put that understanding in them - and it does some work to her.
              similar to how a soi or microescaltion could have done it on the same night/more suave
              Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                Trying to kiss/escalate, is a common rookie mistake.
                Good pointers by Skills.
                I remember your mentioned this already somewhere, but I have no idea what are you talking about
                Maybe I am just not understanding what you mean.
                Escalation is staple of seduction, and you as a man are supposed to do it. Not doing it will make everything so much harder.
                Just look at sex reports on this board ( or any other pua board ), in 90% of reports guy goes for the kiss / escalate first.
                I am sure not all people who constantly post sex reports are rookies, wouldn't you agree ?

Comment

Women don't imagine things that linear!

seeing a girl two months later can be night and day! I got a girl messaging me the other day saying we should meet up after ghosting on me two YEARS ago. Receptiveness changes in soft next situations.

short of a major mistake, women like that you're the escalating type.

maybe it's a change in their period cycle, their main guy ghosted on them, they like to play hard to get a little bit, etc.

The second girl made a tap kiss so she could either be interested and placed you into boyfriend material or she likes validation a lot more.

THREAD Illuminatus' male episodic memory versus female emotional memory is a great reminder about the premise that women love their feelings and if you associate yourself with these feelings you're in, at least in that particular moment.

Comment

I have had a lot of success with the following method: Escalate too quickly, get rejected, pull back and give the girl some space, then gently and humbly come back but with your head still held high. The girl will then be much more warm and open to you and you can proceed with "mutual escalation".

Obviously "mutual escalation" from the get go is ideal but I find the above method to be very useful (or even necessary) when the girl is being very submissive and passive. My theory of why it works is because it allows you to display courage and that you are into the girl, and at the same time you show that she don't have to be afraid of you, that you are not a obtrusive.

Just avoid the two no-go zones:
                    1. Escalate too much without then pulling back enough and give her enough space.
                    2. Escalate too little, leading the girl to view you as a coward and a idiot who can't see an open window displayed right in front of him.

Comment

^^^ Exactly my thought.
                      The OP reminded me of Stelar's system. He started with instant escalation (if only verbal) it showed interest. Then he built in her rejection or hesitation. AND gave her room to have second thoughts, regrets, (non-)buyer's remorse. While showing non-neediness. Then he approached again and found a much warmer target. I don't know, I never consciously tried this but that's how it made sense to me (theoretically) when Stelar posted it.
                      I've experienced women that rejected me once seeming very keen on creating situations where I can reengage them again. I usually am very weary of being creepy, so once rejected, I LJBF them.
                      SexualHero, I'm not sure why are you arguing against Ijjj's point. I'm sure you've had the experience he describes. Obviously you can kiss and must escalate for the sex to happen. But there is a difference between foreplay make-out, when the bed is in sight, the clothes come flying off, etc., and make outs in public with no chance for sex to happen. The latter have always delayed sex for me. People blame it on girls feeling validated/rewarded by the make-out so they stop going further. That might be part of it but we do have a responsibility in it. It's a two edged sword. Guys make-out early because they're insecure and need blunt reassurance that the girl is attracted to them. Or they make-out early because they are horny and don't have enough will power to contain it. Either way they become less attractive rightfully get punished for it. The forgiving power of nature and the mercy of women only goes so far to cover our blunders.

Comment

Sase, it hasn't been my experience that you can only escalate and makeout when bed is in sight. I had makeouts way before, when we are on a date, or in a club when I approach etc. Haven't had any problems because of it, unless I completely misjudged and girl wasn't interested in me. I doubt I would get to bed in these situations just because I didn't escalate

The only time I didn't get the lay I think I could is when I did NOT escalate, not the other way around
                        If girl is going to punish you for something regarding escalation / makeouts, it will be when you miss escalation windows and act like a pussy
                        But its ok, our experiences differ for some reason.

Comment

so you understand what ijjjji is saying go through this post, https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ni...-epic-makeouts for the right context....
                          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

The responses to this thread have been phenomenal, really diggin em guys!

I never thought about purposely over escalating but I will for sure start doing it more. I wonder if this works with verbal stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by SexualHero View Post
                              Sase, it hasn't been my experience that you can only escalate and makeout when bed is in sight. I had makeouts way before, when we are on a date, or in a club when I approach etc. Haven't had any problems because of it, unless I completely misjudged and girl wasn't interested in me. I doubt I would get to bed in these situations just because I didn't escalate

The only time I didn't get the lay I think I could is when I did NOT escalate, not the other way around
                              If girl is going to punish you for something regarding escalation / makeouts, it will be when you miss escalation windows and act like a pussy
                              But its ok, our experiences differ for some reason.
                              Its the same for me, make outs are a huge game changer. After I get a make out everything else goes 20 times smoother. I used to wait for escalation windows to open but lately I been too inpatient and I been forcing it. It tends to fail when u force it, but now that I see no consequence to it I might as well go for it. I have to learn how to make it work short term, I feel like the girl has to like go home and reflect on what happened and that somehow triggers her interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X