Convincing Them To Have Threesomes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convincing Them To Have Threesomes

I'm navigating the waters of Southeast Asia and I'm noticing a very common pattern.

These girls are so repressed and not into threesomes or even thinking about it with other people involved.

And honestly, I don't even like them that much, but it is somewhere I need to go in order to explore further depths of my game and abilities in this location. I have a few girls I am seeing, so now the task becomes to open them up to exploring with other girls.

I want this task because I know that they will enjoy it as well (if done right).

My favorite girl, will do just about anything with me, go anywhere, sex is great, and it looks like I will even get her past the anal barrier.

But when it comes to talking about other girls or even thinking about it, she profusely rejects. I touch the subject every once in a while and I've learned some things on how I can get a girl who is already open to threesomes into it. Yet, this girl is strongly opposed.

I think with enough time I can do this though. I'm not sure what it would take, but has any of you ever swayed a freaky girl, who was opposed to girls to one who would try it?
    -Supernova

It seems to me that 3somes are only viable when you run into a pair of girls who are close friends.
    Maybe Im missing something.

Comment

3somes are simple
      1) get them both into you
      2) talk about threesomes and help them visualise it
      3) esclate in a way that doesn't single either girl out
      4) If you get kickback, calm the girl down and just be "lightly" sexual with them both, until she getts turned on enough to jump at it and not care

I use three main points
      "Ive been with a girl with another guy and it made sex have less pressure and be more about fun"
      "threesomes arent as big of a deal as guys think, the tricky part is everyone having chemistry, if that isnt there then there is no point, lets test for a second"
      "wow, both of you guys have such touchable skin, I can't stop"

If a girl is itchinng to leave convince her to stay, to just watch for a bit, and make what you do to the other girl look really good (like pull out your cock and stroke it for the girl, get her hand and put it on you if its still in your pants)
      Also screen a bit first to be in the ballpark of bicurious girls
      Test it by putting out feelers "whats tthe wildest thing you ever did" "are you voyeristic?" "touching a girl or seeing her naked is it neutral to you? I think its not sexual unless you make it sexual and that is always a choice even in a threesome"

I also state that a threesome doesnt mean she has to have sex with the girl
      I also talk about how one on one sex is almost always the best, but...

Thats the gist of it
      You can also talk swinger, orgies, outdoor sex, and equate them
      Talk about how it is an experience and builds awareness of sex she mightnt otherwise have, etc

ijjji:
      Usually it is a two or three set
      You test it by flirting with each girl in front of them all, like talking to one girl all sexy then doing a knowing sexy stare to the other
      If they both MELT to your flirting
      Isolate both girls to a room

If things heat up and youu look greatly fuckable naked... it doesnt need to be her friend.
      Bicurious girls tend to like "stronger" women, think like misundae from game of thrones.
      Its cuz they dislike passiveness and value healthy agression.

Also remember if a girl is giving you head your hands will be free
      So you are better off luring girls in, than say, chasing them down as it will look more tempting for her to grab you, than you grab her

If shes just watching, take her hand, lead her closer to see better, feel less outside of it

If a girl isnt into a threesome I see no reason to influence her too heavily supernova
      I mean, don't fall into some insecurity trap of needing everything
      If a girl only likes one on one I assure her

But I mean,my task is always to get a girl to unleash herself
      But on her own timeframe and in her own way

If you really wanna push, use the topics above, but focus on rewiring how she views it, before suggesting it passive aggressively
      You gotta get it off your mind first so there is no agenda behind it

Threesomes are truly no big deal man,
      Its usually just a case of "oh shit you both are reacting, um, well, let me talk about this option"

Comment

this is how i do it http://www.theskillsmethod.com/simpl...t-a-threesome/
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          ha why are you trying to get her to fuck the other woman, its unnecessary :P
          but yes, its the same structure

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

ha why are you trying to get her to fuck the other woman, its unnecessary :P
            but yes, its the same structure
            Haha it largely is. Just an exercise in pushing limits and making the world a better place.

Going to keep subtly planting the idea into my main girl's mind. Could try some pleasurable hypnosis (absent of the suggestion) and build up from there, eventually giving it to her as a fantasy that she is able to get a hold of.

The problem I see it, is too much social conditioning here against girls being with girls.

Also, I will have a few opportunities to do first dates with more than one girl. From my perspective now, seems like a reasonably low chance of working, but never done it before.
            -Supernova

Comment

I think thecostofsuccess gave some excellent pointers. I never done 3some, but im guessing screening is the best way. Try and find out some useful info like if the girl has ever made out with another girl and stuff like that. You cant really convert girls who arent into that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
                I think thecostofsuccess gave some excellent pointers. I never done 3some, but im guessing screening is the best way. Try and find out some useful info like if the girl has ever made out with another girl and stuff like that. You cant really convert girls who arent into that kind of stuff.
                ^ this is not true, how about you field test it first, before reaching those conclusions...

By the way the original induction massage routine by "style or mystery" still works too...
                Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

My threesomes have come through circumstance (screening i guess. . but its not like i'm going around screening for threesomes, I just hop the wave when i see it forming) or just through continued sex talk with a girl I'm sleeping with. Its not something I aim for (not one threesome yet has been as great as you'd imagine), but is something I'll always have a fishing line out for.

I want a naked sexstacy night with at least four naked chicks, that's what's missing in my bag of life experiences. I want to be rolling my face off with naked pussy in all directions. I've brought this up to a number of girls I"m sleeping with and not had a bad response yet, though I haven't made it happen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post

Haha it largely is. Just an exercise in pushing limits and making the world a better place.

Going to keep subtly planting the idea into my main girl's mind. Could try some pleasurable hypnosis (absent of the suggestion) and build up from there, eventually giving it to her as a fantasy that she is able to get a hold of.

The problem I see it, is too much social conditioning here against girls being with girls.

Also, I will have a few opportunities to do first dates with more than one girl. From my perspective now, seems like a reasonably low chance of working, but never done it before.
                    Nah reframe it man, as like a way to get leverage on something she wants
                    Like I get that she is already comfortable with you, so fears SHARING you
                    But what if she has some kind of turn on about getting you riled up but it is too much effort to do on her own
                    So she needs a partner in crime to affect you

You want to reframe threesomes towards what gils want and can achieve through it with a partner in crime
                    Like, if my aim is setting up an orgy
                    My main aim is to get girls framed in on it
                    I don't go "hey wanna be part of an orgy"
                    I totally reframe it, like
                    "hey I'm having a naughty party where girls get to gawk at my new dance skills, you in?"
                    And then "we are going to have this crazy buffet, loads of drinks, good music"
                    "you arre exhibitionistic right? yeah me too? voyeristic? perfect"
                    "Im having some of the girls tease me and mind fuck with me to get even with my devilish ways, a chance to crack my guards wide open, so you might get a show, like them ripping my shirt off"
                    "haha, no way you should totally join in, in my professional opinion youd be good at it, Id have no chance resisting you , but I will try, no way I let you beat me"

Depends on each girls particular psyche of course, but you dont make it some disembodied thing
                    You make it real, tantalising, and interesting

A girl says "i dunno" and you reply "ha i bet none of that will happen, it is probably just going to be a good night with food and drinks, you should come"

You sett the stage for it, but dial it back, just like you do with normal lays, but you reframe the threesome as this adventurous, join in, optional thing where she might get to perv or touch, or be sneaky and naughtier than usual. You build up a kind of interesting atmosphere around it that draws girls in.
                    Then you let NATURE happen... as in, when one girl starts, I then start making a show, so another girl latches on, then they compete.

But the main point is, how you present it, frame it, and allow girls to do it without weirdness.

At the party, you are just like "haha, yeah, about that, I think I was joking, not 100% sure though, why you wanna give it a shot? bring it!"

Notice how I'm not saying GIVE ME a threesome, foursome, moresome...
                    I'm playing with it, tugging back and forth, seeding it, giving it water but then leaving going back on it to make them curious
                    This bouncing back and forth makes it sexier and harder to resist.

Then once one girl cracks, make it look good, and take another girls hand as a show that others are welcome to get closer

Threesomes are like thhat but on a smaller scale, you set it up, with some benefit to her that she can agree with
                    You reduce pressure, you reframe it away from threesome to something more real and undefined and spontaneous and cool
                    You give it a cool reason
                    You get sexual, get them both in the zone, take the second girls hand and pull her in

With your girl I recommend starting with MMF to give her ideas of advantages and a feeling that its not one sided

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                      It seems to me that 3somes are only viable when you run into a pair of girls who are close friends.
                      Maybe Im missing something.
                      I screeened for (found and nurtured) a girlfriend that was adventureous, and we both wanted to fulfill each other's fantasies. Had 2 threesomes, 1 girl off craigslist, and the other had been interested in me previously. Both very premeditated. All of us 35 or older. PM me if you want to know more.

Regarding the OP, here in the USA it's socially acceptable for straight girls to play with other girls. You need to think about what you're trying to do, and go slowly with things that are outside the social norm.

Comment

By the way the original induction massage routine by "style or mystery" still works too...
                        Haha I bet it does. I tried it once and one of the girls it was too much for her so she left the room lol.

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                        My threesomes have come through circumstance (screening i guess. . but its not like i'm going around screening for threesomes, I just hop the wave when i see it forming) or just
                        Mine have all been through circumstance too. I've had a few girls that were open to it and we could have planned for it, but we just never got around to it.

Its not something I aim for (not one threesome yet has been as great as you'd imagine), but is something I'll always have a fishing line out for.
                        Yeah I can't say I've been overly pleased by threesomes I've had.

Nah reframe it man, as like a way to get leverage on something she wants
                        Like I get that she is already comfortable with you, so fears SHARING you
                        But what if she has some kind of turn on about getting you riled up but it is too much effort to do on her own
                        So she needs a partner in crime to affect you

You want to reframe threesomes towards what gils want and can achieve through it with a partner in crime
                        Like, if my aim is setting up an orgy
                        My main aim is to get girls framed in on it
                        I don't go "hey wanna be part of an orgy"
                        I totally reframe it, like
                        "hey I'm having a naughty party where girls get to gawk at my new dance skills, you in?"
                        And then "we are going to have this crazy buffet, loads of drinks, good music"
                        "you arre exhibitionistic right? yeah me too? voyeristic? perfect"
                        "Im having some of the girls tease me and mind fuck with me to get even with my devilish ways, a chance to crack my guards wide open, so you might get a show, like them ripping my shirt off"
                        "haha, no way you should totally join in, in my professional opinion youd be good at it, Id have no chance resisting you , but I will try, no way I let you beat me"
                        This is a good reframe.

An update of sorts on this, just got my main girl past the multiple orgasms threshold, so will be subtly still hinting at the threesomes and such. I think it will be a gradual progression where she just trusts that following me leads to more pleasure.

-Supernova

Comment

Working...
                        X