Reasons to never 'go verbal'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

Again, the you say this and that and the girl will do this and that, i am opposed to and i don't think is what fundamentally gets people laid, i sound like a broken record. I will however, stop making that point, cause it seems people are getting too annoyed with my points which is similar to what ijjji and yb are saying, but whatever.... Most people are not stupid and they can make their own conclusions....
    This is a straw man dude. . . no one's saying this, people have said over and over and over the exact opposite of this. I'll say it again for you. . . verbals are just one part of the bigger discussion consisting of many many parts, there's no magic "say this and the girl will do this" outside of baby steps (though there are ways to lead a conversation where a girl will respond a certain way many more times than not, there's ALL KINDS of ways to get a specific response from someone. Haven't you done those riddles where 99 out of 100 people answer "red elephant in denmark"? Which i'd call a baby step, not some kind of magic "say this and your dick will be in her pussy" type ridiculousness. However, stack up 7 well timed baby steps over the course of an hour along with good vibes and you can end up closing, or closing faster, on more girls.)

For some reason you keep ignoring this so that you can keep arguing in thread after thread after thread. Verbals aren't superior to anything in any way, and they aren't some new magic answer to game suddenly being harder (which is still not true at all in my experience. . . maybe club game has changed, I don't know, I'm only bothering with clubs when an act I'm producing is performing, I'm fucking 39 now, I find clubs tedious and have no interest in them outside making as much money as I can off them, clubs are where older smart guys take young people's money right out their fingers for the most part). Verbals are simply another PU-related topic that can help you get laid.

I'm personally most interested in general conversational stacks where clear framing objectives are able to be hit over the course of a 30-60 minute chill conversation. . this kind of stuff helps me not have to be "on" or "on point" in order to get laid, there are a few meets recently that I've gone into way out of state and wish I just had a 30-60 min list of shit to talk about instead of having to wing it out of state (i'll be in a horny/sex state, but brain-fried from work and not even close to a full blown seductive state, I just want easy shit to talk about that I know is effective in making the lay happen ASAP.) The specifics do help though, I like having large collections of specific field tested conversational ideas that serve a certain framing/influence purpose, that I can have in mind or adapt to myself, this kind of stuff makes "meet for a drink" game way easier.

Not sure why this stuff bothers you so much. When you post a dancefloor thread, which I have zero interest in and gets me laid zero, I'm not there saying "I need to point out this is not necessary at all to get laid," to me this is easy obvious low-value assholery that would wreck the dancefloor crew's discussion for no good reason. . . I just leave it to the dancefloor folks to talk about dancefloor game, I don't antagonize or take the easy opportunity to create a battle, which is what you seem to like doing repeatedly.

If you search your posts you were going after BD for years before I rolled up. . . I wasn't fucking with him about the 33+ shit like you or the vast majority of what he wrote, I almost solely focused on "TOTH vs POS" (which was a superiority reframe to diminish a focus on game and prop up easy-lays BD-style) and his sole use of "nexting" for relationship management (which is brute and helps create all the drama he used to talk about. . . how often do you hear the word "drama" on here now? Almost never, when it used to be constant complaining by him about girls giving him drama drama drama.) Once TOTH/POS was called out for what it was, he was left standing on water on a game forum and made the correct move, creating a lifestyle forum based around his ideals (NWP is over there now), that is doing quite well for him. So everything worked out best for everyone.

Comment

• Also there are plenty of girls who are really pretty boring and have very little of interest to contribute to a conversation with a highly intelligent man (which most guys who find the community seem to be).

And she WILL blame you if the conversation gets boring even if it is entirely her fault.

This is another nice benefit of having verbal material that elicits emotional responses of all sorts as consistently as a comedian's material elicits laughter from his audience.

Btw, I also think this thread would have gone over better maybe if it didn't have the word "never" in the title.

I can definitely see situations where you don't really need verbals at all. Although personally I'm a daygamer and daygame is never one of those situations.

Finally, I actually can't count how many times one single specific thing I *said* made all the difference and flipped a yellow cold approach green, for example, or broke through LMR, or otherwise moved the sarge forward in a significant way.

Comment

• This is a straw man dude. . . no one's saying this, people have said over and over and over the exact opposite of this. I'll say it again for you. . . verbals are just one part of the bigger discussion consisting of many many parts, there's no magic "say this and the girl will do this" outside of baby steps (though there are ways to lead a conversation where a girl will respond a certain way many more times than not, there's ALL KINDS of ways to get a specific response from someone. Haven't you done those riddles where 99 out of 100 people answer "red elephant in denmark"? Which i'd call a baby step, not some kind of magic "say this and your dick will be in her pussy" type ridiculousness. However, stack up 7 well timed baby steps over the course of an hour along with good vibes and you can end up closing, or closing faster, on more girls.)
        no is not straw man, The trend of the forum (you, bachaus, teevester, gun, etc...)we are going from a more "natural style" that has been evolved to a more structure style including routine, stacks and gambits (from back in the days), yes i know you guys have the FUNDAMENTAL (style, looks, vibe, etc...) but you keep framing it verbal vs none verbal as well,,, This is were we are all getting confuse,,,, I do some verbals (though a minimum), cocky funny, busting balls, sexual trolling etc... = that is not the verbal I AM TALKING ABOUT, when yb, me, ijjjji etc and they can speak for themselves, is the structure of routines, gambits, rehearse stacks etc... By the way we all say some of the same things of course.... That is what i am referring to say this a girl says that, it would be more beneficial to teach structure so people can do their own thing,,,, here is a sample on how i teach verbal game for example http://www.theskillsmethod.com/simpl...ads-use-clubs/

For some reason you keep ignoring this so that you can keep arguing in thread after thread after thread. Verbals aren't superior to anything in any way, and they aren't some new magic answer to game suddenly being harder (which is still not true at all in my experience. . . as I maybe club game has changed, I don't know, I'm only bothering with clubs when an act I'm producing is performing, I'm fucking 39 now, I find clubs tedious and have no interest in them outside making as much moneycan off them, clubs are where older smart guys take young people's money right out their fingers for the most part). Verbals are simply another PU-related topic that can help you get laid.

So then why you are commenting on my stuff when you are saying you don't do LOUD CLUB GAME as your bread and butter in pick up lol... See i am picking up in very difficult, loud, chaotic environment, with women at least 15 years younger than me, and with ratios of 5 per 1 guys on a good night, sober and without spending a penny on them...

I'm personally most interested in general conversational stacks where clear framing objectives are able to be hit over the course of a 30-60 minute chill conversation. . this kind of stuff helps me not have to be "on" or "on point" in order to get laid, there are a few meets recently that I've gone into way out of state and wish I just had a 30-60 min list of shit to talk about instead of having to wing it out of state (i'll be in a horny/sex state, but brain-fried from work and not even close to a full blown seductive state, I just want easy shit to talk about that I know is effective in making the lay happen ASAP.) The specifics do help though, I like having large collections of specific field tested conversational ideas that serve a certain framing/influence purpose, that I can have in mind or adapt to myself, this kind of stuff makes "meet for a drink" game way easier.
        well if you find that, please share it, so far i have not seen it in the forum.... And please i want to learn it, cause i will sell it and be a multimillionaire on the spot...

Not sure why this stuff bothers you so much. When you post a dancefloor thread, which I have zero interest in and gets me laid zero, I'm not there saying "I need to point out this is not necessary at all to get laid," to me this is easy obvious low-value assholery that would wreck the dancefloor crew's discussion for no good reason. . . I just leave it to the dancefloor folks to talk about dancefloor game, I don't antagonize or take the easy opportunity to create a battle, which is what you seem to like doing repeatedly.
        does not bother me, it bother you guys when i bring up my objective doubting and questioning of the stuff being said, you know you are my favorite poster, second teevester, 3rd stark, but you also know i am not a yes man... And trust me i am rooting to convert is not fun, being isolated from the best guys in the community, is a lonely place were i stand...

If you search your posts you were going after BD for years before I rolled up. . . I wasn't fucking with him about the 33+ shit like you or the vast majority of what he wrote, I almost solely focused on "TOTH vs POS" (which was a superiority reframe to diminish a focus on game and prop up easy-lays BD-style) and his sole use of "nexting" for relationship management (which is brute and helps create all the drama he used to talk about. . . how often do you hear the word "drama" on here now? Almost never, when it used to be constant complaining by him about girls giving him drama drama drama.) Once TOTH/POS was called out for what it was, he was left standing on water on a game forum and made the correct move, creating a lifestyle forum based around his ideals (NWP is over there now), that is doing quite well for him. So everything worked out best for everyone.
        of course i remember, that was not my point, and you keep ignoring the group think stuff and the headquater stuff that was more of my point...

I know you won't watch ti but whatever:

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

no is not straw man, The trend of the forum (you, bachaus, teevester, gun, etc...)we are going from a more "natural style" that has been evolved to a more structure style including routine, stacks and gambits (from back in the days), yes i know you guys have the FUNDAMENTAL (style, looks, vibe, etc...) but you keep framing it verbal vs none verbal as well,,, This is were we are all getting confuse,,,, I do some verbals (though a minimum), cocky funny, busting balls, sexual trolling etc... = that is not the verbal I AM TALKING ABOUT, when yb, me, ijjjji etc and they can speak for themselves, is the structure of routines, gambits, rehearse stacks etc... By the way we all say some of the same things of course.... That is what i am referring to say this a girl says that, it would be more beneficial to teach structure so people can do their own thing,,,, here is a sample on how i teach verbal game for example http://www.theskillsmethod.com/simpl...ads-use-clubs/
          I know you do verbals and have specific gambits you use over and over. That's part of what's making this so confusing. No one's trying to knock you or exclude you in any way man, I know that you have gambits lol.

I see it all as process and cycles, which is how life works. I've done like 12 years of mostly natural game, with 5-6 of those focused on relationships. I have all that figured out and down pat and I've posted about it all. Its boring to me to just keep talking the same stuff over and over, its boring to go through life hitting it from the same angles over and over and over. I like new (to me), I like fresh, I like challenge, I like improvement (even if micro-improvement). I'm personally in a place of zooming back in on the specifics and technicality of PU, that's what's got my interest right now. Meanwhile there's a guy like Bacchus, the kid who's going nuts for this stuff (who tend to be the most fun IME), and guys like Teeves heading deep into hypnosis after years of NLP type practice, guys like Karea coming back, and guys like Glow and Bizmark field testing stuff and sharing things at a very specific level. So I'm with it, I'm riding this wave, its a fun wave to ride.

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          So then why you are commenting on my stuff when you are saying you don't do LOUD CLUB GAME as your bread and butter in pick up lol... See i am picking up in very difficult, loud, chaotic environment, with women at least 15 years younger than me, and with ratios of 5 per 1 guys on a good night, sober and without spending a penny on them...
          I'M NOT. Read the next bit of mine you quoted!! I don't comment on your dancefloor stuff the way you're commenting on verbals and technicals. I don't drive by your threads saying "this isn't necessary, you can also get laid without doing any of this." I leave you the fuck alone when you're talking about stuff outside my scope dude. I'm not threatened or bothered by that in any way at all. Go ham on dance threads dude, go ham on whatever works for you, If its not something for me, you won't find me in there.

well if you find that, please share it, so far i have not seen it in the forum.... And please i want to learn it, cause i will sell it and be a multimillionaire on the spot...
          There are a lot of guys with stacks that'll fill 60 mins or more going back a long time. A stack is a coversation-topic map, with plenty of room to improvise in all kinds of ways as much as you like, that you can put together as generally or specifically as you like (tends to get more and more specific as you field test more and can eliminate less effective stuff.) Karea is a champ at this. And Bacchus, who's been going super super hard in the field pushing the comfort zone hard for two years now, is now putting them together for other guys (capable guys who can already get laid) who've tested them out and gotten laid, saying it made shit even easier. There are conversation stack discussions on PU forums going back 20 years, not sure why you're finding this fantastical?

does not bother me, it bother you guys when i bring up my objective doubting and questioning of the stuff being said, you know you are my favorite poster, second teevester, 3rd stark, but you also know i am not a yes man... And trust me i am rooting to convert is not fun, being isolated from the best guys in the community, is a lonely place were i stand....
          You're just turning a lot of threads into this type of conversation. It gets old man. You asked "why do you care what I think?" last page. . . You want everyone to just ignore you when you post man? You yourself are now essentially saying "why are you even bothering with me?" lol, cause currently the option is to either have this type of debate with you, or ignore you, based on your input.

of course i remember, that was not my point, and you keep ignoring the group think stuff and the headquater stuff that was more of my point...

I know you won't watch ti but whatever:

Are you fucking kidding me, what am I, fresh out my mom's vagina? Sheesh man you're missing the point. Just because there are lots of ways where verbals don't matter, doesn't mean there aren't lots of ways verbals DO matter. Words matter, language matters. It blows my mind I'm having to even argue this. A more precise and calculated way of using language and paced conversational framing, along with the vibe and subcoms that video talks about, can make you even more of a killer, without question. "Durrrr -> makeout" at some community Santa thing doesn't change that lol.

Comment

• Jeez it was harder than anticipated to write a demystify post.
            But at least I tried. Check it out in Night forum if interested

Comment

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
              Jeez it was harder than anticipated to write a demystify post.
              But at least I tried. Check it out in Night forum if interested
              interesting post but your methods are very foreign to what other people are doing and to top it off you say you only go for super hot girls( my infield coach gets the hotties but he isnt doing what youre doing) so teevster had 6 questions ,would be interested if you answered those questions(nevermind the method but HOW EFFECTIVE is the method)

- How do you get her compliant enough to actually invest in you. Let us consider you approach a girl who isn't much of a talker, or... not that compliant... how do you hook her in? How do you actually get this whole thing started? Your strategy works fine in some scenarios (where the girl happens to like your muscular look) but it is very limited.

- How do you deal with GROUPS and mixed sets?

- How do you use this in daygame or late night street pick up?

- How do you use this in smoking areas where people are mostly talkative?

- How you deal with resistance when focusing on non-verbal? You do not have many tools to reframe her ASD or social resistance with.

those are his questions (with some input from me )

Are you open to meet anyone to wing in field with or coach your methods, if it lands you 10's on a regular basis?

Comment

• I know you do verbals and have specific gambits you use over and over. That's part of what's making this so confusing. No one's trying to knock you or exclude you in any way man, I know that you have gambits lol.
                My verbals and my teaching don't teach people say this or say that and this is = to getting laid, nor memorization, nor patterns, none of that crap.... My stuff is mine, or lines here are there that match ME AND MY PERSONALITY and show case WHO I AM, not interested in manipulating some bimbo by repeating some patterns and some crap.. Which is why i really got out of being stock broker, that is what we used to do to sell stock in a boiler room (boiler room, and the wolf of wall street, i used to be one of them).. To each its own...

(even if micro-improvement). I'm personally in a place of zooming back in on the specifics and technicality of PU, that's what's got my interest right now. Meanwhile there's a guy like Bacchus, the kid who'sgoing nuts for this stuff (who tend to be the most fun IME), and guys like Teeves heading deep into hypnosis after years of NLP type practice, guys like Karea coming back, and guys like Glow and Bizmark field testing stuff and sharing things at a very specific level. So I'm with it, I'm riding this wave, its a fun wave to ride.
                I see it all as process and cycles, which is how life works. I've done like 12 years of mostly natural game, with 5-6 of those focused on relationships. I have all that figured out and down pat and I've posted about it all. Its boring to me to just keep talking the same stuff over and over, its boring to go through life hitting it from the same angles over and over and over. I like new (to me), I like fresh, I like challenge, I like improvement
                ahh! so here is where we don't see eye to eye, i find all that shit Extremely boring and comma educing and causation = correlation, again, i guess in my defense is a different taste, i also thing people start with that and evolve to natural game, no going backwards...... i did a post on the history of the community... i guess we are going back to the future http://www.theskillsmethod.com/histo...dirty-version/

I'M NOT. Read the next bit of mine you quoted!! I don't comment on your dancefloor stuff the way you're commenting on verbals and technicals. I don't drive by your threads saying "this isn't necessary, you can also get laid without doing any of this." I leave you the fuck alone when you're talking about stuff outside my scope dude. I'm not threatened or bothered by that in any way at all. Go ham on dance threads dude, go ham on whatever works for you, If its not something for me, you won't find me in there.
                I only did that in 1 post by bachaus..... Now in cosy post i already told you my intention, there is nothing i can do to change your mind, but in your defense it came out uncalibrated but my point was that those things cosy posted can be achieved with 0 verbals and minimal verbals, though again it came across maybe uncalibrated for some... Me i wouldn't care, dozens of time people jump into my post doing that with actually bad intention, that was not my intent, but whatever it is what it is...

There are a lot of guys with stacks that'll fill 60 mins or more going back a long time. A stack is a coversation-topic map, with plenty of room to improvise in all kinds of ways as much as you like, that you can put together as generally or specifically as you like (tends to get more and more specific as you field test more and can eliminate less effective stuff.) Karea is a champ at this. And Bacchus, who's been going super super hard in the field pushing the comfort zone hard for two years now, is now putting them together for other guys (capable guys who can already get laid) who've tested them out and gotten laid, saying it made shit even easier. There are conversation stack discussions on PU forums going back 20 years, not sure why you're finding this fantastical?
                Cause i can say the same claims for any type of game that is taught i got bunch of people laid with 0 verbals, dancing and sexting, people got laid with stelar method and mode 1, lol(you probably don't know what that is)... I had people disagree with me for years on my methods, i did not go crazy crying and playing the victim card, and getting upset for disagreeing...

You're just turning a lot of threads into this type of conversation. It gets old man. You asked "why do you care what I think?" last page. . . You want everyone to just ignore you when you post man? You yourself are now essentially saying "why are you even bothering with me?" lol, cause currently the option is to either have this type of debate with you, or ignore you, based on your input.
                They can do whatever they want, i will just not participate in does discussions cause is not something i believe in or want to teach, i will keep teaching natural game.. Again 2 post so far, you make it sounds like i go in every post, nevermind you want everybody to agree and cheer on whatever is posted, was it like that in the community back in the days? the nlp guys agree with the routine guys, the routine guys agree with the natural game guys? when i join here the Brent smith guys were fighting with the screeners, that is how the community will always be different styles that disagree...
                '
                Are you fucking kidding me, what am I, fresh out my mom's vagina? Sheesh man you're missing the point. Just because there are lots of ways where verbals don't matter, doesn't mean there aren't lots of ways verbals DO matter. Words matter, language matters. It blows my mind I'm having to even argue this. A more precise and calculated way of using language and paced conversational framing, along with the vibe and subcoms that video talks about, can make you even more of a killer, without question. "Durrrr -> makeout" at some community Santa thing doesn't change that lol.
                i knew you were not going to get it lets try this one:

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

• Perhaps the OP would be better titled "pitfalls of going verbal" hey?

As I see it the biggest problem with dudes doing verbal game often enough lies in their using a flawed communication strategy. They're either too logical or too safe, or both when talking to women. And don't really know how to lead the conversation. A problem I certainly had. So it really boils down to how a guy can use verbals to put himself in the fuck zone instead of the friend zone I would say.

I'm glad Karea mentioned Captain Jack and the old Dallas crew as examples of community guys who were/are running tight verbal game to get women into bed QUICKLY. In noisy, chaotic environments at night mind you. Truthfully those 3 guys - CJ, Sinn, El Topo (Steve Mayeda) immediately popped into my head reading YB's long-winded denunciation of verbal game. They were really the only ones, to my knowledge, back in that era 2007-08 who were using sexual framing and the specific highly structured system developed by Captain jack to get SNL after SNL. Most others were doing MM game trying to demonstrate value and sound cool and focusing more or less on useless shit. All 3 are very skilled at setting the right frames and sexualizing interactions with girls using their words. Maybe you don't like this style of seduction but there's no doubt that it's effective in the real world in getting women into bed. Verbal game can work incredibly well when used by the right guy. I always thought CJ never got the credit he deserved in the PU community for introducing the concept of sexual framing. He was one of the true innovators in PU. And Mystery got FAR more credit and notoriety than he deserved.

I have a fair amount of CJ's material. He has a pretty simple, streamlined system. Perfect example of how to use verbal game efficiently. And it was all developed in noisy bars & clubs at night. Basically all he did was start a conversation, at some point sexually frame using his 2 prized routines "strawberry fields" & "rings on fingers" while spacing out sexual compliments, communicating that she specifically was having a sexual effect on him, throughout the interaction, each one stronger than the previous one. Then run a "heart melter" to 3-dimensionalize himself in her mind so she doesn't see him only as a sexual guy in a bar, set a timebridge, move her around a couple of times and pull. That's pretty much all he would do. And he got crazy results using this system. To the point where Sinn ended up moving from LA to Dallas just to learn from him. According to Mayeda he was the only one in the group who was pulling practically every night they went out. A couple of times he pulled twice in one night.

There's nothing really complicated about his game and not that hard to do. Not necessary I don't think to use his routines Strawberry fields or rings on fingers to set the right frames, but what matters is sexually framing the interaction early on. Makes everything much easier going forward.

Seems like everything online with his voice disappeared. I uploaded one of his conference calls about 2.5 hours long all about sexual framing and his methods. Don't know if I can post it here but fuck it. He's not selling any product anymore so I don't really see a problem with it. Probably one of the best seduction related audios I've heard along with Gunwitch seduction MMA (great resource for daygame) and Teevster's interview on girlschase about sex talk. Sinn's program Seduction roadmap is also really good which is all about sexualizing your game. Much of that material is based on concepts he learned from CJ. Very technical and comprehensive with a ton of examples. Geared more for night game.

I only wish this knowledge and these resources were available when I was in my early 20s. The youth of today don't know how lucky they are. Even as such though, I doubt most will ever be exposed to this knowledge, and probably of the ones who are few will go out and practice it in the real world.

https://soundcloud.com/user-478322116/07-sexual-framing

Last edited by Pappy Bear; 1 week ago. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by Pappy Bear View Post
                    Perhaps the OP would be better titled "pitfalls of going verbal" hey?

As I see it the biggest problem with dudes doing verbal game often enough lies in their using a flawed communication strategy. They're either too logical or too safe, or both when talking to women. And don't really know how to lead the conversation. So it really boils down to how a guy can use verbals to put himself in the fuck zone instead of the friend zone I would say.

I'm glad Karea mentioned Captain Jack and the old Dallas crew as examples of community guys who were/are running tight verbal game to get women into bed QUICKLY. In noisy, chaotic environments at night mind you. Truthfully those 3 guys - CJ, Sinn, El Topo (Steve Mayeda) immediately popped into my head reading YB's long-winded denunciation of verbal game. They were really the only ones, to my knowledge, back in that era 2007-08 who were using sexual framing and the specific highly structured system developed by Captain jack to get SNL after SNL. Most others were doing MM game trying to demonstrate value and sound cool and focusing more or less on useless shit. All 3 are very skilled at setting the right frames and sexualizing interactions with girls using their words. Maybe you don't like this style of seduction but there's no doubt that it's effective in the real world in getting women into bed. Verbal game can work incredibly well when used by the right guy. I always thought CJ never got the credit he deserved in the PU community for introducing the concept of sexual framing. He was one of the true innovators in PU. And Mystery got FAR more credit and notoriety than he deserved.

I have a fair amount of CJ's material. He has a pretty simple, streamlined system. Perfect example of how to use verbal game efficiently. And it was all developed in noisy bars & clubs at night. Basically all he did was start a conversation, at some point sexually frame using his 2 prized routines "strawberry fields" & "rings on fingers" while spacing out sexual compliments, communicating that she specifically was having a sexual effect on him, throughout the interaction, each one stronger than the previous one. Then run a "heart melter" to 3-dimensionalize himself in her mind so she doesn't see him only as a sexual guy in a bar, set a timebridge, move her around a couple of times and pull. That's pretty much all he would do. And he got crazy results using this system. To the point where Sinn ended up moving from LA to Dallas just to learn from him. According to Mayeda he was the only one in the group who was pulling practically every night they went out. A couple of times he pulled twice in one night.

There's nothing really complicated about his game and not that hard to do. Not necessary I don't think to use his routines Strawberry fields or rings on fingers to set the right frames, but what matters is sexually framing the interaction early on. Makes everything much easier going forward.

Seems like everything online with his voice disappeared, including a long interview he did with some Lair guy that was on youtube just a few months ago. I uploaded one of his conference calls about 2.5 hours long all about sexual framing and his methods. Don't know if I can post it here but fuck it. He's not selling any product anymore so I don't really see a problem with it. Probably one of the best seduction related audios I've heard along with Gunwitch seduction MMA (great resource for daygame) and Teevster's interview on girlschase about sex talk. Sinn's program Seduction roadmap is also really good which is all about sexualizing your game. Much of that material is based on concepts he learned from CJ. Very technical and comprehensive with a ton of examples. Geared more for night game.

I only wish this knowledge and these resources were available when I was in my early 20s. The youth of today don't know how lucky they are. Even as such though, I doubt most will ever be exposed to this knowledge, and probably of the ones who are few will go out and practice it in the real world.

https://soundcloud.com/user-478322116/07-sexual-framing

cj was the shit, and sinn got a lot of his game from him... can you share cj material, put it on drop box and link it please...I knew people that went out with cj, i heard about him in a chat from a dude that met him, cause they say some of the stuff i do is like his lol... anyways i am curious about the dude..thanks for the audio..

Comment

cj was the shit, and sinn got a lot of his game from him... can you share cj material, put it on drop box and link it please...I knew people that went out with cj, i heard about him in a chat from a dude that met him, cause they say some of the stuff i do is like his lol... anyways i am curious about the dude..thanks for the audio..
                      I'll have to find them. Some I think got deleted. He's a pretty reclusive dude certainly compared to Sinn and El Topo. I think his pdf collection of lay reports is still online though.

Comment

• Grodmeister, I value my e-anonymity extremely highly. If you and others think Im a hoax, then we just have to leave it at that
                        -Your questions come from the frame of trying to control all factors. I play completely differently. The reply I wrote to Cosy in that thread touches on it. Check it out.
                        -You seem to still think I do "non-verbal". Please read the demystify post more carefully.
                        -I dont do day game.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                          Editing a comment
                          I changed one questions (the mix set ) those were teevsters that I copied and paste, again you keep telling me how you do it , but I wanna know (and im sure others do ) HOW EFFECTIVE THIS METHOD IS , WHAT SCENARIOS IT WORKS IN and QUALITY OF GIRLS(especially since you only talk to hot girls) I still wanna know these answers your identity wont be revealed and you wont seem like a bragger!

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                        -Your questions come from the frame of trying to control all factors. I play completely differently. The reply I wrote to Cosy in that thread touches on it. Check it out.
                        It's impossible to control "all factors." Trust me, I've tried

To clarify, Teevster's questions, come from the frame of trying to control the factors you can control. Which is the very definition of good pickup. Now you wrote something similar to Cosy in your thread on demystifying your game (just wanted to say I appreciate you writing that thread) and I wanted to respond to them here.

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                        I get the feeling your game is more geared towards being in control! Im very locked in on exactly who I want to be, and then let things unfold as they may.
                        You'll have to excuse me ijjjji, but I see this as a rationalization and a cop-out to avoid further improvement.

You see, the less control you have over the interaction: the less "game" you actually have. Going up to a girl and letting things unfold as they may, is what the AFC's do. That's why they call it "getting lucky." As seducers, PUA's, whatever, we aim to do better than that.

Now when I read your OP for this thread, I had the slight feeling that you might be looking for ways to improve your game, which I thought was great. Because that's why we're all here (most of us anyway) however if I was wrong and you're satisfied where you are, that's fine too.

Just be a little more careful with future posts so you don't contribute to dumb arguments like non-verbal vs verbal game.

“You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

i knew you were not going to get it lets try this one:

Its you not getting it man. I sat through that 5 minute basic bitch for noobs video already telling my stuff I've known since i was in middle school, I'm not sitting through another 16 minute one.

I don't need you trying to convince me that the sun doesn't rise in the morning. This has gotten idiotic and I'm not going to be arguing this petty crap anymore, I'm here to have fun exploring the areas of PU that interest me and will continue to do so and ignore this nonsensical naysayer "miss the point entirely" crap that seems to pop up in so many threads, often by you recently. Feel free to be the disclaimer guy going around dropping disclaimers in everyone else's informational field-work threads, but its ignored by me from here on out.

Comment

• Captain Jack is a good friend, we were on that second Mystery's Lounge together back in 2006-2008 when the Dallas Crew came up with their sexualized version of Mystery Method (aka SNL game). It was CJ who coined that term, "SNL", to distinguish it from ONS and from fools mate. He took down his website and products but I'm in touch with him so if anyone really wants to get them, I can probably make that happen via PM... lmk.

-Karea.

Comment

• Bacchus, you misunderstand, thinking my lack of wanting situational control means I dont strive.
                              The mold of the 'perfect me' is a thing I relentlessly try to improve. Same goes for my own ability to be that.
                              It just so happens that disregard of circumstance, is a huge part of how I see myself. It was very apparent when I started PU, that this is where I personally shine the most.

So yeah, ALWAYS looking to improve my game!

Comment

Working...
                              X