• Show
Clear All

• Crash course in verbals for those unfamiliar

Alright, so

At first you are thinking
    MM did negs
    DYD did cocky funny
    SS did octoberman sequence
    And ross jefferies acted like a dog at the playboy mansion trying to sniff carmen electras butt

Not cool ross... not cool

However this isn't how second gen verbals work because we came from that same perspective as you guys
    We thought to ourselves, geez, you don't need to hypnotise the girl, actually BE attractive
    and geez don't play some power game trying to neg her, its just insecure and weird
    also trying to be cocky funny is just so tryhard and goes nowhere... you need real understanding of how to lead women!

So it left us to explore escalation and to perfect it
    Ijjjji is great at escalation, so am I, so is teevs, so are a lot of guys here
    skills is good at escalation, so is pureevil, etc etc
    Its the MAIN staple skill
    creating bubbles etc, smoothing through resistance by elevating buying temp etc
    and to do it right you just need a girls attention, so verbals are not necessary

Because second gen had to develop this authentically sexy skill it became very independeent from everything that came before
    so poof, all that ss, all those negs, all that cf in the trash
    Me too... I think it took me a few nights of experimenting withh that stuff to be horribly traumatised and never wanna see it again :P
    God that stuff was bad.

Anyways, so we evolved since then, and it is a damn good thing
    Heck even ijjjji a first generation guy, EVOLVED to be a totally badass escalation guy
    getting his vibes just right, to sweeten and quicken the effect of mutual attraction
    Mingling, one of his concepts, is great in club, and a focus on kino, expressions, and flattery is a good first punch in anyones aresenal
    I've been doing mingling since I started, so I get it, I love it

So if all that stuff works, and we don't need those old things, then why are verbals discussed?
    Well, heres the thing
    Escalation works great in moments where escalation is plausible, you can amp up the possibility and make it happen
    But escalation is a bit weak during other stretches of the interaction, like when her friends show up and deliver new energy (causing you to have to regenerate the mood)
    or when she is hesitating to go away with you because... because,,,

Most guys then try to DIAL IT UP TO ELEVEN on the attraction dial in order to PATCH over this hole
    But if you dial up the attraction, you also dial up the risk, leading to tail end blowouts
    and those can be avoided by understanding a few dynamics

First is the theory of ASD
    how women, going home with a totally physical monster of yum, is going to feel a bit guilty about it
    shes going to be thinking "oh geez, I really did it didn't I!"
    and you will be like "doesn't matter" be sexual
    OK... but it doesnt actually address her issue, shes still thinking "gah, im being so crazy"

Second is the theory of resistance
    All girls show resistance, and how a man overcomes that resistance will inform her behaviour
    Sometimes certain resistances INCLUDE physical taboos, so she won't allow touching
    Therefor you can wind up looking toothless when those barriers arise
    But they are RESISTANCE not disinterest, so they shouldn't really be blowing it for you

Thirdly is the secret society idea
    If you are on the inside regarding sex and sexuality, then girls will be more open with you than other guys
    Thiscan be donenon-verbally but, a caveman isn't secret society, hes just what they go for
    so know you are being attractive to the society yes, but you probably arent showing you are one... yet
    You might get close, they might suspect you are secret society, but they won't know with confirmation until it is discussed

Fourthly is girl-coding
    The secret language girls use
    This is important in understanding that girls are incredibly fast on the uptake of implied meanings
    but also VERY critical
    They can quickly imply you are out for sex and a sexual guy if you are doing good physical stuff
    But they will also reserve the right to criticise you for being see through

Fifthly is being frank about your intentions
    knowing girls are sexually interested in guys
    and not being a niceguy manipulator

Tail end blowouts occur from insuffiently convincing her of these things and allowing her doubts to set in around them

The second gen verbal comes from concepts like this for reasons I'll explain in just a moment
    See,
    Initially when you do escalation based physical game, you do know all these things, but you kind of just do your best with it
    You get around it with good tension, decent frames, leading etc
    Beautiful

You also use some language here and there, but its not important what it is, more the physical stuff layered behind it, under it etc

Well, second gen verbals start from this point of awareness.
    See basically in order to do verbals you need to think a bit further ahead
    You need to think, yes I'm getting laid, but can I change HOW I'm doing it???
    Can I change thhe dynamic of it?
    Is it possible for a girl to follow a different pathway than the one I know?
    And knowing what I know, how can it go differently?

Well it turns out, you can do it differently
    By using the concepts above, and expanding on their utility
    Basically you look at asd, you look at secrret society, you look at resistances, you look at frank intentions, girl coding, and you make a LEAP
    You leap to the conclusion that ALL of those topics IMPLY one missing piece
    They imply that you are not CONFIRMING OR DENYING certain doubts women have, you are just letting her doubts sit there

She doesnt KNOW she isnt a slut
    She doesn't KNOW without any doubt at all that you are secret society
    She doesn't KNOW what you think about sex (maybe you are just fluking it, shes seen it before)
    She doesn't KNOW that you can operate on her level of thought (completely or to what extent)
    She doesn't KNOW if you can be sophisticated or intelligent sexually (or if you are an unguided bulldozer)

And when you only do non-verbal none of those doubts get addressed

So you make the LEAP that if you address them, it might change things

Ok, so that is a hypothesis!
    But does it ACTUALLY change things IF you address those concerns girls have?

Thats what you test.
    You VERBALISE she isnt a slut (though not directly)
    You VERBALISE your understanding of her secret society view on life
    You VERBALISE feelings on sex
    You VERBALISE the extent of your mind and its workings equal to hers
    You VERBALISE a level of intelligence and sophistication regarding approaches you have

And by verbalising FREE HER FROM HAVING TO ASSUME OR GUESS ABOUT THE FACTS
    She is then RELIEVED of having to guess
    and thusly can INTERNALISE beliefs she would have otheerwise DOUBTED or not internalised beecause of fear of being wrong

So what actually happens when you do this right?
    It creates a LEAP FORWARD in sexual subcommunication!
    Because girls have to guess less.

Which, causes girls to not put the goal posts further and further away out of doubt, but bring them closer and closer to you out of confidence in what you said.
    You evoke confidence in her, which causes her to contribute more, and
    SHE KNOWS HOW TO CONTRIBUTE VERBALLY
    and later will contribute physically

This evolved in second gen
    It isnt a first gen nonsense idea
    It is simply about verbalising things to free up the process of belief and internalisation

For example, someone nods at you to go get a tool from a tool box
    You can surmisee that they need a tool, look at the job they are doing, and if you know the tools, pick the right one to give them
    BUT if you are anxious, or don't know the job very well, or are distracted
    You would PREFER them to tell you the socket wrench and what it should look like

Its simple really
    Verbalising, makes other people MORE CONFIDENT that they know what you want and why
    Increasiing their efficiency

By taking the same toolbox and DESCRIBING it to girls
    They get clued in
    and help you, ratherthan fumbling around hesitating at times

Second gen verbal is an evolution from second gen physical game
    by tightening in on the potential factors for later blowouts
    its a safeety checklist of ideas you go through to make sure shes on the right page
    IT DOES attract her, by putting you out as a self aware and sexually awake man
    But in itself isn't always enough, requiring teension and other dynamics to get you over the line
    So you need good competancy in non-verbal to really heighten it
    using tonality, body language, eye contact, kino, small maneuvers like whispering in her ear etc
    vibing with her
    joking loosely and playing about

you can accomplish most of what you wrote none verbally and with minimal verbals....
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

And with verbals too. Let's talk about it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        you can accomplish most of what you wrote none verbally and with minimal verbals....
        You can accomplish verbalising her doubts non verbally?

(you didn't read it)

Comment

Thats what you test.
          You VERBALISE a level of intelligence and sophistication regarding approaches you have

And by verbalising FREE HER FROM HAVING TO ASSUME OR GUESS ABOUT THE FACTS
          She is then RELIEVED of having to guess
          and thusly can INTERNALISE beliefs she would have otheerwise DOUBTED or not internalised beecause of fear of being wrong
          Yeah as i said you can do this with none verbals (dancing for example) or minimal verbals, i posted a video:

Listen most of the people that advocate verbals are my favorite posters, i am just still not sold, being objective, that is all... I am not trying to be contrarian, or stir things up, or polarizing... But i am not sold yet, maybe i need to see a live sample (if they could tape it or something)...I gave my reasons in the debunking verbal game post. the argument are "i pulled last night" "i fucked 1 girl every day" and such...
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

cost of success has no decent understanding of mystery method with his misunderstanding of the purpose of negs ,I took an infield bootcamp with a coach and he had 9s and 10s acting like thirtsy groupie bitches .....this was in a trendy packed bar with baddies all around , I like skills wanna seee this weird pattern stuff(thats what it is and accidental bjs and kissing guys gambits are weird)work in that environment!

this tail end blowout is weird too at some point you hit the hook point and you are in like flynn baby and if you ATTRACT them well enough they will SEDUCE You(what a concept) This stuff sounds like its good for and exclusively for closing , where is the beginning (the openers) and the middle ( I am assuming its asking lame ass rapport seeking questions) to this style of game?

How well does this fair in groups/mixed sets?, in loud night clubs and with really hot women ????

Comment

Yeah as i said you can do this with none verbals (dancing for example) or minimal verbals, i posted a video:

Listen most of the people that advocate verbals are my favorite posters, i am just still not sold, being objective, that is all... I am not trying to be contrarian, or stir things up, or polarizing... But i am not sold yet, maybe i need to see a live sample (if they could tape it or something)...I gave my reasons in the debunking verbal game post. the argument are "i pulled last night" "i fucked 1 girl every day" and such...
              crazy how you dislike mm for being mechanical but ...that first guy in the video is how i would deliver a routine and the b ody language would be non needy with negs ..our styles Are ALMOST similiar !! (people gotta get 2002 mystery method type game outta their heads lol!)

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post

crazy how you dislike mm for being mechanical but ...that first guy in the video is how i would deliver a routine and the b ody language would be non needy with negs ..our styles Are ALMOST similiar !! (people gotta get 2002 mystery method type game outta their heads lol!)
                Oh really, i made a post kissing your ass https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...ima-and-others

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  my bad bro im barely on here dont remember most of the posts lol, but yeah that style you do , we are more similar than you think!

I'm not trying to convince you of anything man, think what you like regarding your own stuff
                This is the basics of verbal
                and honestly you don;t understand it man, you are too busy telling yourself you are good wikthout it, which is weird
                as if you think you should use it, but then feel weird for not doing so
                honestly you dont need to at all

But your other post was wrong btw, about how its the content of the guy not what he says
                You might want to ignore it cuz Im saying you are wrong, but i dont do it to swing my dick around
                so, consider how you are reacting, and come back at some other time when you are receptive

to grod:
                I was using hyperbole about mm, ss, and dyd
                obviously
                why are you so snarky these days, its just random

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

I'm not trying to convince you of anything man, think what you like regarding your own stuff
                  This is the basics of verbal
                  and honestly you don;t understand it man, you are too busy telling yourself you are good wikthout it, which is weird
                  as if you think you should use it, but then feel weird for not doing so
                  honestly you dont need to at all

But your other post was wrong btw, about how its the content of the guy not what he says
                  You might want to ignore it cuz Im saying you are wrong, but i dont do it to swing my dick around
                  so, consider how you are reacting, and come back at some other time when you are receptive

to grod:
                  I was using hyperbole about mm, ss, and dyd
                  obviously
                  why are you so snarky these days, its just random
                  dude i was just answering your question, i don't have a problem with the post

here is by you

"You can accomplish verbalising her doubts non verbally?"

Comment

Disclaimer.- guys i know and i apologize, that i have somewhat fucked up a bit of the flow of the forum with these topics, it was never my intention, again i am going through this stage as i have gotten older.... but soon I will go back to regular topics, ...]
                    WTF, Skills! You've got content. You don't need to shit on other people's excellent threads. The title of this thread is "Crash Course in Verbals for those Unfamiliar", not "Let's argue the merits of verbal vs. non-verbal... Again." What's gotten into you lately? No need to answer here. PM me if you need to. Just expressing my annoyance. And hope this thread goes back on track.
                    True, Cosy has a very thorough and original style so sometime it's hard for me to add much, but I was looking forward to see where this thread is going. Still am.

Comment

Loved the intro. ("Not cool ross... not cool." Haahhaha!)
                      then:
                      ...You might get close, they might suspect you are secret society, but they won't know with confirmation until it is discussed...
                      :P I actually like that ambiguous stage. No caveman here, I do it on purpose, with verbals (create confusion) using my accent, ESL advantage, etc. I pretend I don't understand the double meaning that I'm spewing. It's a cat and mouse game. You can see their eyes light up when they finally got you pegged as S.S. Whole new rules to the game begin then.
                      Edit: Why?
                      Because:
                      ... they will also reserve the right to criticise you for being see through.
                      Exactly!!! So be more misty.

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
                        cost of success has no decent understanding of mystery method with his misunderstanding of the purpose of negs ,I took an infield bootcamp with a coach and he had 9s and 10s acting like thirtsy groupie bitches .....this was in a trendy packed bar with baddies all around , I like skills wanna seee this weird pattern stuff(thats what it is and accidental bjs and kissing guys gambits are weird)work in that environment!

this tail end blowout is weird too at some point you hit the hook point and you are in like flynn baby and if you ATTRACT them well enough they will SEDUCE You(what a concept) This stuff sounds like its good for and exclusively for closing , where is the beginning (the openers) and the middle ( I am assuming its asking lame ass rapport seeking questions) to this style of game?

How well does this fair in groups/mixed sets?, in loud night clubs and with really hot women ????
                        I find that everything changed for me when I understood that the girl wanted to have sex with me, but they just needed me to help make it easy for her.

She doesnt KNOW she isnt a slut
                        She doesn't KNOW without any doubt at all that you are secret society
                        She doesn't KNOW what you think about sex (maybe you are just fluking it, shes seen it before)
                        She doesn't KNOW that you can operate on her level of thought (completely or to what extent)
                        She doesn't KNOW if you can be sophisticated or intelligent sexually (or if you are an unguided bulldozer)

And when you only do non-verbal none of those doubts get addressed

So you make the LEAP that if you address them, it might change things

Ok, so that is a hypothesis!
                        But does it ACTUALLY change things IF you address those concerns girls have?

Thats what you test.
                        This was a profound thought. I wish it was a little more complete, but I'm not sure myself how to get there. In addition, I'm not sure the solution for all this is to verbalize. Definitely one way and will work better for some girls compared to others, but my solution comes from somewhere deeper. Not a practical technique you can through on, but a way of being.

It's about acknowledging her resistance and accepting it. For example, she is ready to kiss you, but she turns away because her friends are nearby. You acknowledge the situation just by accepting it (not reacting to it), then you make a move to overcome the resistance, moving her into the dark corner of the club for instance. Talking about this would be dumb.

You just make it happen, the same thing with her resistance about fucking on the first night.
                        "Omg I can't believe I am leaving the club with you. I just met you."
                        "Haha yeah so glad we met." And just continue.

-Supernova

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                          Editing a comment
                          you are talking about that tail end blowout stuff right ...I agree it does not start that way but once you hookpoint ..you let her do the work , I know folks hate the qualify connect part but thats essentially what i do there and the girl will want or do the seduction,,,,,if you are getting tail end blowouts I feel like you are doing it wrong ..trying to play buying temp all the way to a full close is bad , buying temp is for the beginning near the end of attraction , so I was taught by Colgate!

Originally posted by Sase View Post
                        WTF, Skills! You've got content. You don't need to shit on other people's excellent threads. The title of this thread is "Crash Course in Verbals for those Unfamiliar", not "Let's argue the merits of verbal vs. non-verbal... Again." What's gotten into you lately? No need to answer here. PM me if you need to. Just expressing my annoyance. And hope this thread goes back on track.
                        True, Cosy has a very thorough and original style so sometime it's hard for me to add much, but I was looking forward to see where this thread is going. Still am.
                        dude i was not arguing the merits of verbal or not verbal, not trashing the post, i made a comment that all of that can be accomplish none verbally or with minimal verbals, but maybe it seems it stroke a nerve, did you see me arguing anywhere in this post... and next time you link a quote post a link for the right context....

Comment

I've said this before. . . You can take any isolated part of PU and apply the "it's not necessary" argument.

For example you don't need to know any dancefloor game at all ever, to get laid like an absolute champ.

This is the cheapest argument possible that serves no PU learning purposes, it's sole purpose is to disrupt someone else's conversation with a meaningless valueless point that applies to everything in PU.

Comment

Working...
                          X