Smell My Hair Gambit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Smell My Hair Gambit

Things deoesn't always have to be complicared to be efficient. Truth is, what I am about to share is so simple, so basic that even the biggest of beginners can pull this off.

However, there are many benefits to this technique (I will list them allin a bit). Here it goes:

Consider that I am standing in the middle of a backyard of a cool nightclub (this can be used in any situation - although works better in clubs where you can build up social momentum/social proof and totally rock the place - more on that in a bit). Additionally, consider that I am currently talking to 2 or 3 hot girls (they usually go out in pairs of 2 or 3). Things seems to go decently well.

NOTE: If you happen to be bald or have little hair, you may talk about your shirt (where your perfume is) instead of your hair - same process.

Step 1: I take out my hair and smell it. Now I happen to have long hair, so this is easy for me. If you do not have long hair, do not worry, read on.

Step 2: Tell the girls something along the line off "damn my hair smell weird" "damn my hair smells smoke 8if you are/have been smoking)", "ah my hair smell like chick shampoo that I have been using (always use chick shampoo, girls kinda loves that for a reason)". I you happen to have short hair you can use some of the following excuses "I think my hair smells funky, just bought a new shampoo", "My hair probably smells like smoke" or my favourite "Damn I think my hair smells like whore". Anything goes really. It is not rocket science.

Step 3: Girls will usually ask to smell it. If they do, that's good. If they don't, that means you should watch out for your compliance - in other words, your compliance is too low. However, you may still proceed with this gambit by directly asking her to do it (smell it). If it is a group of many girls you are dealing with, you may invite them all to check out your hair, but usually, once one is allowed to smell, the others will ask to have a smell too. I therefore recommend asking the girl you are the least interested in to smell your hair first, as this will trigger some curiosity in your target (which is good) and as a result of her friend(s) smelling you will make her want to smell your hair too. Girls are comepting creatures (basic MM). Use this to your advantage.

Step 4: Pull the girl in, let her smell your hair. (it better smell good - bad smell can be a turn off)

Step 5: Pull other girls in - they will as a result of one of their pairs being allowed to smell your hair, would love to have the priviledge of smelling your hair too - or would love to smell it just in order to be a part of the interaction/conversation.

Optional: Use this as an excuse to smell their hair in return! That's a good move
    Optional 2: If you happen to smell the girl's hair, you may deliver some cheesy push & pull lines or negs if that is your thing - such as "Oh you are a girl who showers... I like girls who showers - most girls in France (whatever country) don't shower" - which usually leads them ask sarcastically what kind of girl I have been with (which can open up for many cool transitions) Or you may do some silly cold reads based on silly assumptions about each each girls' hair smell. For instance, you may say that one smells sweeter, which makes her the sweet one (duh), the other one has a more independent smell (lol) which makes her more independent and one is more flowery, which makes her more passionate. Anything goes.

Why does it work?
    - Good chick crack - girls care about hair and smells, and perfumes. It is a very light form of pacing as it really hooks them in, since those are topics they are used to discuss with each other. In other words, you immerse them in.
    - Slight compliance test - if they are not willing to lean in and smell your hair, it means your hook is WEAK. If they ask to smell your hair (after telling them your hair smells like shit/smell weird or what-ever) it means the hook is strong. If they say nothing, the hook is neutral.
    - You get to make girls smell you and get close to you. You just broke an intimate barrier - VERY QUICKLY (BAM!). This is GOLD
    - You may create a slight jealousy plot - especially if you let your target smell you last! Good old Mystery Method group theory right there.
    - If your hair smells good, which it should, girls might see you as a guy who takes care of himself. Being a clean guy with good hygiene may not get you laid per.se. but surely will not hurt. Get good shampoos - preferably girl shampoos or/and girl hairsprays with intense, but good smell. The best thing to have is an over the top fruity or sweet smell. Chicks love that.
    - You may use this as a tool to get to smell their hair in return, again a barrier you will get to break quickly. This way you will speed up the escalation process - a shortcut-

And last... but not least...

- SOCIAL PROOF. Now think of being the guy in the middle of the club or smoking area, having girls leaning in, smelling his hair (or neck - people watching won't be able to tell) in front of everyone? Or additionally, being the guy who gets to smell multiple girls' hair in front of everyone? You just got majorily social proofed!

Easy. technique with lots of benefits. If you cannot pull this one off, you litterally suck.

PS: this can be used on a date, back at your place, or during an instant date (day game) to break the physical barrier. However, you will not get to enjoy the social proof effect, not the small jealousy plotline. That said, this can be a good trick to cut spaces and cut the physical barrier and get some escalation going really quickly. This works great at parties and other social gatherings too.

-Teevster
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
    - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
    - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Have to admit this is a superb idea. Also something you can easily tweak to fit whatever situation you are in. (Smell is a nice pu 'theme'! Another example is style's old evo routine.)

Comment

Great thread, will be trying this. Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
        Things deoesn't always have to be complicared to be efficient. Truth is, what I am about to share is so simple, so basic that even the biggest of beginners can pull this off.

However, there are many benefits to this technique (I will list them allin a bit). Here it goes:

Consider that I am standing in the middle of a backyard of a cool nightclub (this can be used in any situation - although works better in clubs where you can build up social momentum/social proof and totally rock the place - more on that in a bit). Additionally, consider that I am currently talking to 2 or 3 hot girls (they usually go out in pairs of 2 or 3). Things seems to go decently well.

NOTE: If you happen to be bald or have little hair, you may talk about your shirt (where your perfume is) instead of your hair - same process.

Step 1: I take out my hair and smell it. Now I happen to have long hair, so this is easy for me. If you do not have long hair, do not worry, read on.

Step 2: Tell the girls something along the line off "damn my hair smell weird" "damn my hair smells smoke 8if you are/have been smoking)", "ah my hair smell like chick shampoo that I have been using (always use chick shampoo, girls kinda loves that for a reason)". I you happen to have short hair you can use some of the following excuses "I think my hair smells funky, just bought a new shampoo", "My hair probably smells like smoke" or my favourite "Damn I think my hair smells like whore". Anything goes really. It is not rocket science.

Step 3: Girls will usually ask to smell it. If they do, that's good. If they don't, that means you should watch out for your compliance - in other words, your compliance is too low. However, you may still proceed with this gambit by directly asking her to do it (smell it). If it is a group of many girls you are dealing with, you may invite them all to check out your hair, but usually, once one is allowed to smell, the others will ask to have a smell too. I therefore recommend asking the girl you are the least interested in to smell your hair first, as this will trigger some curiosity in your target (which is good) and as a result of her friend(s) smelling you will make her want to smell your hair too. Girls are comepting creatures (basic MM). Use this to your advantage.

Step 4: Pull the girl in, let her smell your hair. (it better smell good - bad smell can be a turn off)

Step 5: Pull other girls in - they will as a result of one of their pairs being allowed to smell your hair, would love to have the priviledge of smelling your hair too - or would love to smell it just in order to be a part of the interaction/conversation.

Optional: Use this as an excuse to smell their hair in return! That's a good move
        Optional 2: If you happen to smell the girl's hair, you may deliver some cheesy push & pull lines or negs if that is your thing - such as "Oh you are a girl who showers... I like girls who showers - most girls in France (whatever country) don't shower" - which usually leads them ask sarcastically what kind of girl I have been with (which can open up for many cool transitions) Or you may do some silly cold reads based on silly assumptions about each each girls' hair smell. For instance, you may say that one smells sweeter, which makes her the sweet one (duh), the other one has a more independent smell (lol) which makes her more independent and one is more flowery, which makes her more passionate. Anything goes.

Why does it work?
        - Good chick crack - girls care about hair and smells, and perfumes. It is a very light form of pacing as it really hooks them in, since those are topics they are used to discuss with each other. In other words, you immerse them in.
        - Slight compliance test - if they are not willing to lean in and smell your hair, it means your hook is WEAK. If they ask to smell your hair (after telling them your hair smells like shit/smell weird or what-ever) it means the hook is strong. If they say nothing, the hook is neutral.
        - You get to make girls smell you and get close to you. You just broke an intimate barrier - VERY QUICKLY (BAM!). This is GOLD
        - You may create a slight jealousy plot - especially if you let your target smell you last! Good old Mystery Method group theory right there.
        - If your hair smells good, which it should, girls might see you as a guy who takes care of himself. Being a clean guy with good hygiene may not get you laid per.se. but surely will not hurt. Get good shampoos - preferably girl shampoos or/and girl hairsprays with intense, but good smell. The best thing to have is an over the top fruity or sweet smell. Chicks love that.
        - You may use this as a tool to get to smell their hair in return, again a barrier you will get to break quickly. This way you will speed up the escalation process - a shortcut-

And last... but not least...

- SOCIAL PROOF. Now think of being the guy in the middle of the club or smoking area, having girls leaning in, smelling his hair (or neck - people watching won't be able to tell) in front of everyone? Or additionally, being the guy who gets to smell multiple girls' hair in front of everyone? You just got majorily social proofed!

Easy. technique with lots of benefits. If you cannot pull this one off, you litterally suck.

PS: this can be used on a date, back at your place, or during an instant date (day game) to break the physical barrier. However, you will not get to enjoy the social proof effect, not the small jealousy plotline. That said, this can be a good trick to cut spaces and cut the physical barrier and get some escalation going really quickly. This works great at parties and other social gatherings too.

-Teevster
        Love it

Comment

Thank you guys for the kind feedback! I am glad you enjoyed this.

Now onto some humour,

Originally posted by Impulse

Look at what skills just posted...that is showing experience and something entirely more relevant than you (and no, I didnt get any value, but maybe other posters will)
          Hahahahaha. you are cracking me up. For real I do agree that it was a good post - which I will comment on when I get the time.

-Teevster

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking

Comment

Tried it, didn't work.

Seriously though, I did try it too early. I've always done style's routine which is also amazing. Also, I've done a different variation of this, which is asking a girl if she likes my perfume and asking her to smell me. Either way, having her smell you is primal and it's a great thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
              Tried it, didn't work.

Seriously though, I did try it too early. I've always done style's routine which is also amazing. Also, I've done a different variation of this, which is asking a girl if she likes my perfume and asking her to smell me. Either way, having her smell you is primal and it's a great thing to do.
              Interesting. Could you add some details on how it went down?

I.e how did you use, when did you use it. Did you have a decent hook?

Could you perhaps try this again tonight or tomorow in order to exclude the potential of this being just mere outliers? Because to me this always works. It could be that it works because I actually have long beautiful shiny hair... that I have in a bun, which women goes nut over when I release it out. I guess you do not have long hair - i just want to exclude that being a key factor here.

-Teevster

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking

Comment

Working...
              X