teevester 8 orgasms routine -Sex talk for dummies-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique teevester 8 orgasms routine -Sex talk for dummies-

I can guarantee you that if you fully implement and do exactly as i said and field test you will have a high probability of this working, but again you need to do what i am requesting FULLY, or you just wasted your time... It will be long and will take couple of days so take couple of days to bookmark it, and read it little by little, think of this as a mini book on "verbal sex talk for dummies"

I am writing this like if i was coaching a dude like sarge so i dumbed it down as much as i could...

This will not work if you do not HAVE YOUR FUNDAMENTALS IN PLACE.. And even after that in my opinion is done at certain point in the seduction (more on this later)

I was one that loved the poster teevester theoretical advice but never saw his advice actionable/practical cause i found it was really difficult to implement, till recently...(though i have been using for years some of his theoretical advice to sell sex, more on this later).

Second problem is that the whole second generation verbal guys were some of the people at one point ridiculling back in the days mystery method, speed seduction, routines etc...

So when they say we were wrong they were right about some things, they came across to me as sell outs, hypocrites and mental masturbators...It did not help that they were using words such as "routines" "gambits" "patterns" and the likes which farther unintentionally confused me and pissed me off (you can see how i was having tremendous beef with them couple of months ago, due to my MISS UNDERSTANDING)

Now things are changing in the climate back in the day you could go to a venue and look for a dtf girl and pull, now things have changed a lot, mainly due to dating apps, clubs dying, millennial generation, societal changes on steroids(not only millennials, but everybody).... so unlike back in the days were verbals hurt, now a days they help... So you need to do both verbal and physical...

Thanks god Cosy out of all people just lol, unexpected hero clarified the whole shit! and even then it took me a while to get it.(though pe was privately trying to explain this to me for MONTHS).. So yes i know were you coming from guys so that is why i am giving this pre-speech.

So i will give a water down version on how I use "teevester verbal sex talk" in a water dumb down way that is easy to use and practical/actionable... I have always used the Grand master style wish is sexual jokes,trolling and teases as part of my game including sexting with success for years but now i am combining it with teevester "verbal sex talk and sexual phylosofical reasoning" cause again it gives a bit of MORE CONTROL OVER INTERACTIONS.

Now i have not gotten to the point of creating attraction or anything like that, i use this usually after i reach the hook point(the point of the interaction were she wants you to stay vs get rid of you), and the girl is somewhat invested and Compliant ...

The whole point of the style is to put "sex" on the women mind and make her curious about "wowow, this guy is good at sex,how would it feel to have sex with this dude" and "somehow turn her on" in some sort of INDIRECT WAY... The reason is somewhat indirect is to not put her on the "spot" so it has the less probability of triggering anti slut defense which will cause her to run from you.(you do not want to put her in an uncomfortable situation were she has to denie sex).

Imagine a girl that you know and you are not too exited about her, but all of a sudden you have information that she is one of the best deep throat givers and she gave 5 bjs and the 5 dudes came in 5 seconds, she loves cum, and she can make guys cum fast just from oral... all of a sudden chances are you may let her suck your dick as long as nobody can see you are going to pull a fat girl, in fact a lot of fat girls game is selling oral skills and most fat girls have been with hot guys at one point or another even with more guys than hot girls. This is what is called "sexual prizing" what you are doing is selling that you are an above average lover INDIRECTLY (you do not have to be GOOD IN BED btw, as long as she think you are is all that is needed, once she found out you really suck your dick has been inside, and is her problem). I for example would take an average girl with superb sexual skills vs a hot girl with ok sexual skills. In fact you probably have heard women complaining how they got cheated with an ugly girl, and how they don't understand it... get me?

So again at the point after hook point and some investment and compliance what you do is to bring up the subject.... Bringing up the subject is the HARDEST PART OF THE METHOD, and why i could never find the practicality on teevester posts...Till recently. (and just by understanding the CONCEPT my lay ratios went to the roof to the point that i am an old fart and lay better girls and more than on my prime) but the main change is what i call "CONTROL OF THE INTERACTION", somehow it seems you gain some type of control (could be mental masturbation for all i know but i don't care i go by results)...

^ by the way all of this could be causation/correlation and again I really don't care, cause the result is me GETTING LAID. So yes maybe there is a mental masturbation, false conclusions etc... but if there is... I really don't CARE cause again my dick is banging deep inside some pussy walls...

So here is a simple routine of HOW I FOUND SUPER EASY TO IMPLEMENT THE HARDEST PART OF DOING WHAT TEEVESTER DOES WHICH IS BRINGING THE SUBJECT UP... I am going to repeat this cause this is why this is for most people not practical the HARDEST PART IS BRINGING THE SUBJECT UP, ok one more time the HARDEST PART WHY THIS IS NOT PRACTICAL AND ACTIONABLE FOR MOST PEOPLE IS how the fuck do we bring this up since we do not have the mental, filosophical and above average iq of teevester...

Again i hated the practicality of teevester cause to BRING THE SHIT HE DOES UP, I as a veteran with hundreds of lays could not find it practical and got annoyed with his past lay reports/field reports for that reason (which i find bizard cause i felt a little bit like he is feeling about ijjjji faces just lol)...

enough of the disclaimers since i hammer the biggest problem 10 times....

Step 1:

say exactly this to bring it up: Where are you from? or what is your racial background?

she may ask for your background or she may not, you can interject personality and humor but you don't have to...

For example i say "before you ask i am from heaven and just felt and hurt my knees"

now i say, nah just kidding, i am half Italian and half (my nationality) and as a joke i say i am half black inside my zipper (is a joke you don't have to use jokes)... Now it does not matter if you are American, you came from somewhere (in your background or racial make up (and this is kind of irrelevant anyways is just the easiest way to bring it up)... You can also do cities (for example a nyorker in miami) "i am from ny" you could say, is irrelevant..

Step 2:

you will bait her, for example: "do you know what they say about italians?" if she say something does not matter, you tell her NO to whatever she says, or if she goes tell me"

you will say, "we italians don't like sex" she most likely say "really" or she will say something it does not really matter, and even if she does not say anything you say:

"in fact we HATE SEX", "what we like is real passionate sex were we can connect with the girl and give her all type of unimaginable pleasures and opent them up sexually in a way that they feel relaxed or not judge" (you do not have to memorize anything you can use your OWN WORDS OR WHATEVER, IS JUST TO MAKE THAT POINT....

STEP 3:

THIS IS ANOTHER DIFFICULT PART OF TEEVESTER STYLE WHICH IS TO SEGWAY... SO WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS SAY THIS.... In fact MOST GUYS ARE CLUELESS about sex, they just stick it in bang bang, thank you mom, they suck, i feel sorry for you girls... Cause they are fucking clueless....

now here is the SUPER IMPORTANT SEGWAY, use the word "IN FACT MOST GUYS AND EVEN WOMEN DO NOT KNOW..."

"IN FACT MOST GUYS AND EVEN WOMEN DO NOT KNOW..."

"IN FACT MOST GUYS AND EVEN WOMEN DO NOT KNOW THAT THERE ARE 8 DIFFERENT TYPES OF ORGASMS" , DID YOU KNOW THAT? if she says something will be "yes' or "no" or whatever it does not matter, if she says " yes" say oh really tell me, and she won't be able you interrupt it and pitch it or you can use this one (credit Bacchus ):

"you know I'm actually jealous of women." She goes why or whatever response, then I follow up with "yeah because women enjoy sex way more" "in fact did you know that women can have up to eight different types of orgasms, with the right guy."

And from there I can go into the routine.

A faster transition I've also used (credit Gun) goes something like this, "that reminds me of something, just before coming here I read this article in a magazine about dating and sex, it said that women can have up to eight different kinds of orgasms. . ." and just launch into the routine from there.

here is were you will pitch and tell her the routine IN YOUR OWN WORDS:

Me: the first orgasm you can give a girl is the breast orgasm, but is the weakest
    Me: the second one is the mental orgasm you can stimulate the mind so much that the girl can cum for example a wet dream a lot of the orgasms starts with the mind of the woman
    the the 3rd one is the clit orgasm= everybody is familiar with this one
    Me: then there is the g spot orgasm with this one girls get exhausted though and need to drink tons of liquid you do it with your 2 middle fingers with the come to me motion at a pace then you do it upwards fast
    Me:Then you have the u spot which is the sensitive areas around the vagina, genital lips, usually between the clit and the opening, this can be stimulated with the tongue before going to the clit girls go crazy lol
    Me: Then you have the a spot which is situated right after the g-spotÖfurther inside, this can be stimulated through deeeeeeeeeep penetration, and a big dick
    Me: Then you have the deep spot the wall between her rectum and vagina (on the opposite side of her A-spot). girls who tend to enjoy doggy style tend to favor this spot.
    Me: now guess the 8th orgasm
    Me: the 8 th is a full body orgasm i only had 2 girls in my life get it, is that the pussy takes over the whole body making it shake like an exorcisim

Note: i am doing a lot of ACTING, MOVING AND EXPRESSIONS, With my fingers, face, tongue etc....(if live, cause i have done this on text too)

Note 2; you can do that via text if you have good text game (look at my lay report "unusual lay")

^ now after this you will act normal cool and collected, and find an EXCUSE to go to a "sex location", or just tell you to follow you home or you follow to her home, or whatever style you use to extract...

Here you will typically get a mild objection directly, or indirectly or some type of comment about "the type of person she is" or some body language shift none verbal type of confusion/resistant, i will not specualte cause every girl is different, but it may happen...

AND YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN ^ LET ME REPEAT YOU WANT THE TENSION, OR OBJECTION, OR NEGATIVE BODY LANGUAGE TO HAPPEN.... Ok i am a sales dude and every salesman knows that you do not want a sale without OBJECTIONS... Now i have 2 methods of selling my style is bring up the objection first if they do not bring him... But sometimes they do bring the objection...

Ok so how do we segway to "whatever objetion VERBAL OR NONE VERBAL"

You will say, "women have a gut feeling and you know i am not a creeper, that i am cool, i am NOT JUDGMENTAL, most dudes are creepers and psychos... And i understand that unfortunately women have to be very careful..."

Then in your OWN WORDS you will explain that most dudes think of women as pure Madonna or a whore/slut (learn this with your own words and learn to repeat it again your own words till you feel super comfortable)

"most guys think women are either madonnas in other words pure and correct women good to be a girlfriend or pure whores women that are sexual and sleep around and not good for relationship... But the fact is every girl is sexual in other words every girl can be a whore a freak very sexual or could be a maddona pure and correct, depending on the guy she is with she can be a madonna to one guy and a whore with another guy... I don't judge women i like her to feel free to be sexually open with no judgement...

^ that is how i say it you say whoever the fuck you want (please read the links so you can understand and do this with your own words..

Read these posts:

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...-for-seduction

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...ose-unfamiliar

https://nextasf.com/forum/dark-forum...er-vs-provider

https://nextasf.com/forum/dark-forum...ndmaster-style

lay reports:

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ac...juicy-material

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ac...orgasm-routine

watch these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHr-HyYp9TQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MtTNFFIRsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ITDLjrFOM

Last edited by Skills360; 12-14-2017, 09:54 PM.

Originally posted by Impulse
    Thats a good post, people can learn from that for sure. Much better than "smell my hair" lmao

Nice work....
    Skills will do his "dummy" version of that one too so it can also finally make sense to you

Comment

Good post Skills.

The ethnicity / race background thing as a transition to the routine is a nice touch, because the transition to sex-talk often confuses a lot of guys, nice to see you get around that.

Here are a couple other transitions I've field-tested that resulted in lays. I start off by saying "you know I'm actually jealous of women." She goes why or whatever response, then I follow up with "yeah because women enjoy sex way more" "in fact did you know that women can have up to eight different types of orgasms, with the right guy."

A faster transition I've also used (credit Gun) goes something like this, "that reminds me of something, just before coming here I read this article in a magazine about dating and sex, it said that women can have up to eight different kinds of orgasms. . ." and just launch into the routine from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
        Good post Skills.

The ethnicity / race background thing as a transition to the routine is a nice touch, because the transition to sex-talk often confuses a lot of guys, nice to see you get around that.

Here are a couple other transitions I've field-tested that resulted in lays. I start off by saying "you know I'm actually jealous of women." She goes why or whatever response, then I follow up with "yeah because women enjoy sex way more" "in fact did you know that women can have up to eight different types of orgasms, with the right guy."

good added to the post... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

You can with effective hooks, or emotionally stimulating stuff use that in a surprising amount of gambits. People care far less about the context of how a topic was introduced, than their intrigue or feelings about whats been finally sunk in mentally. Rarely will a man you are trying to influence go "hey why did that remind you of x...." when the gambit fails. NEVER will a woman who has just went through a covertly guided mental exercise (for lack of a less nerdy description), or on an emotional roller coaster via a story go "hey why did that thing we were talking about remind you of that magazine article" .

They ain't resisting if you ain't ever asking. True well crafted covert verbals bypass a lot of bullshit, from stranger danger to hypergamy in simply conversing with women who are "out of your status".

Gun

My all new material for 2017. 42 Verbal Hooks, Emotional Stimulators, Sexual Arousal and Social Frame Gambits!

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            This will not work if you do not HAVE YOUR FUNDAMENTALS IN PLACE..
            MAJOR kudos for pointing this out! (And a good way of expressing it in simple terms. Thanks!)

Comment

Great post, I'll definitely try that next time I'm out (or via text if it seems congruent).

What do you mean by "This will not work if you do not HAVE YOUR FUNDAMENTALS IN PLACE.. "?

What kind of fundamentals would those be? Not being judgemental for real? Some kind of "intuition"? Or do they just come with experience?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                Great post, I'll definitely try that next time I'm out (or via text if it seems congruent).

What do you mean by "This will not work if you do not HAVE YOUR FUNDAMENTALS IN PLACE.. "?

What kind of fundamentals would those be? Not being judgemental for real? Some kind of "intuition"? Or do they just come with experience?

Thanks!
                Hey. It basically means that you need to learn how to run before walking - or that oyu need to know basic pick-up "common knowledge" before using this technique as it is seen as more advanced.

Now what are those fundamentals? there is no 100% clear consensus, but generally:
                - Fashion and grooming
                - Knowing hot to lead and maintain a conversation
                - Being able to lead interactions that conveys some attractive traits (like value)
                - Basic understanding of social cues - i.e. reading signals.
                - Knowing important escalation tools such touching and eye contact (and one often disregarded one - namely cutting out space)
                - Basic understanding of calibration
                - Basic knowledge regarding female physchology
                - Comfortable in social situations
                - Understanding the progression of a seduction.

I will honestly add that beside the fundamentals the following is ALSO key for great success with this technique (on a basic level - you can add a lot more spice, but itf it is your first time using it, you should have the following):
                - FRAME CONTROL - GOOD FRAME CONTROL
                - Good understanding of resistance such as Anti-slut defense and knowing how to handle it
                - Being able to deal with friends and isolate ()in order to be able to deliver this technique in isolation
                - Being able to talk in a fascinating, intriguing and passionate way (to really make it interesting to them

Good luck

-Teevster

Comment

Thanks!
                  yeah like teevester said, every coach says similar but is kind of comes down to the same here is rsd tyler for example (notice how some similar to teevester)
                  http://www.rsdnation.com/node/492248/forum

Comment

Thank you guys, I think I have the fundamentals in place... Tried it via Whatsapp voice note -it's too long for my type of texting-, girl told me it's full of "virgins" hahaha and even she didn't know about the 8 orgasms... Great topic of conversation!

She usually texts back ASAP, but when I told her that, she took longer to answer, so I assume that would be the equivalent of negative body language -or not, but as you said those objections don't matter a lot-.

Can't wait to test it in field!

Comment

Thank you guys, I think I have the fundamentals in place... Tried it via Whatsapp voice note -it's too long for my type of texting-, girl told me it's full of "virgins" hahaha and even she didn't know about the 8 orgasms... Great topic of conversation!

She usually texts back ASAP, but when I told her that, she took longer to answer, so I assume that would be the equivalent of negative body language -or not, but as you said those objections don't matter a lot-.

Can't wait to test it in field!
                      did you see what i wrote:

Note 2; you can do that via text if you have good text game (look at my lay report "unusual lay")
                      and did you see this:

the point of the interaction were she wants you to stay vs get rid of you), and the girl is somewhat invested and Compliant ...

Comment

In my opinion text game and voice note game can be implemented, it has worked well for me, but yeah I know Iím not the best at text game.

Girl is invested, she was on a diet and i texted her asking how her detox was. She thought my message was funny and even took a screenshot of it and posted it on instagram. Literally. Might look like a red flag but other girls have done it in the past and they were invested.

The thing is, that routine for texting seems like a giant wall of text to me, even summarized. However, I think I should be able to write a lot and not look weird, so yeah I need better text game, will read your reports to get better.

Comment

In my opinion text game and voice note game can be implemented, it has worked well for me, but yeah I know Iím not the best at text game.

Girl is invested, she was on a diet and i texted her asking how her detox was. She thought my message was funny and even took a screenshot of it and posted it on instagram. Literally. Might look like a red flag but other girls have done it in the past and they were invested.

The thing is, that routine for texting seems like a giant wall of text to me, even summarized. However, I think I should be able to write a lot and not look weird, so yeah I need better text game, will read your reports to get better.
                        I came up with this routine in 2008 (or 2009). I have not had ANY success with this (or any resembling techniques) over text like ever - with the exception of girls I have already fucked. I have gotten away with explicit stuff - but it is usually hit or miss.

Texting is not made for seduction - there are many reasons for that. First of all you are not there in person to watch her response which unables you to calibrate accordingly. Additionally, you do not have any playing room in case of resistance - if she resists (i.e. find your text a bit uncalibrated)she is gone - bye bye. Also the tone of your voice, the way you place it into the interaction ("where" - "before" and "after what" - at what phase) can be much more calibrated in person. Let us not forget other key aspects such as vocal tone and flow, in addition to body language, vibe and facial expressions following the delivery which will always be lacking over text.

And last - the obvious: talking about 8 types of orgasm over text is weird and socially uncalibrated, which will scare her off.

But all this refers back to fundamentals - knowing when to use what during a seduction. Apparently, here is where one of your fundamentals may be lacking - as you use a routine when it shouldn't be used Instead of using this technique when you have the highest chances of it working and doing the highest impact - such as on a day2!

Additionally another fundamental error here is lack of understanding of:
                        - Female psychology (explicit texts are ASD triggers and usually fucks up her social frame)
                        - Social calibration - when it is ok to do what.

Harry potter, I wish you to read what I wote and think about it and try to make sense of it. If anything is unclear, drop me a message - here or over PM. This week end you are free to try this routine out when in isolation with a girl. I am sure you will pull it off - at least decently. Also report back if you succeed! we will give you kudos. If you fuck up, I have solutions for you

And yes skills, you should not have mentioned the texting part in this post

-Teevster

Comment

I came up with this routine in 2008 (or 2009). I have not had ANY success with this (or any resembling techniques) over text like ever - with the exception of girls I have already fucked. I have gotten away with explicit stuff - but it is usually hit or miss.
                          But i have, multiple times, including using the same technique.. https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ac...y-unlikely-lay

Texting is not made for seduction - there are many reasons for that. First of all you are not there in person to watch her response which unables you to calibrate accordingly. Additionally, you do not have any playing room in case of resistance - if she resists (i.e. find your text a bit uncalibrated)she is gone - bye bye. Also the tone of your voice, the way you place it into the interaction ("where" - "before" and "after what" - at what phase) can be much more calibrated in person. Let us not forget other key aspects such as vocal tone and flow, in addition to body language, vibe and facial expressions following the delivery which will always be lacking over text.

^ that is your opinion but that is not a fact (yes you can calibrate if you mess up, i always mess up lol), i have gotten laid (just right now finish fucking another new girl)... Via written communication...She chose me out of 300 guys, due to what i said in a "text"

And last - the obvious: talking about 8 types of orgasm over text is weird and socially uncalibrated, which will scare her off.
                          I just posted a link were i used it...

And yes skills, you should not have mentioned the texting part in this post

I should not have cause I said "good text game"

very few guys can pull "good text game" for example pure evil here can...

I have been part of pua chats for years, and i can tell you the problem is most puas (community guys) have 0 personality= dry vagina and have 0 charisma via written communication including the biggest names of the community (actually the biggest name were the WORST)..... You can also see that a lot of the top guys don't even get love when they post...(unless is guys they know or referral hype)

so i can see why they believe texting for seduction does not work, it was sad to see as when there were seduction chats that the biggest name got no love or attention since they could not project charisma via written communication (they got some attention due to name xyz famous pua ohhh, but it was force)...

however there were guys like me (extremely few) that could... theory and lay reports and collective action report samples

Everything that cosy posted in the second generation verbal link can be done via text, actually he was the one that open my eyes when he told me "skills you have been doing second generation verbals via text for years" or something like that, that is when i converted...(fuck my life don't know if it was cosy or pe who told me)

Comment

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            twas I
                            Youre are welcome
                            You nailed it too, good stuff

Originally posted by Teevster View Post

-Teevster
                          Hey (I don't know how to comment so I have to quote your post, sorry).

So using this routine over text was extremely explicit, uncalibrated and with bad timing. Got it. I will try it while in isolation with a girl... yeah it must be much better. Will try it tomorrow!

Thank you for your kindness, it's good to know I can talk to you over PM.

Btw I usually mess up and calibrate like Skills360 said. But sometimes I get the feeling that it's too risky, like if I just shut up I'll get the same result. I mean, if a girl kinda likes me, I can picture her putting up with my calibration being shitty (as long as I don't fuck up a lot haha)

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes the routine is meant to be done live not on text, cause very few guys can pull it via text...

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            comment is located right next to quote

btw, you sound like you are being a bit
                            "It either works or doesn't"

What you want to do is hold in your mind the want for it to work
                            And the ability to question why it isn't
                            And thirdly, the desire to shape situations so that it does

Work in this context means, it comes across smoothly and doesn't cause a girl to jerk away from you or pause, but she engages
                            In some other posts of mine I talk about warming up to sex talk, the thread is in general called SS and sexual frames check that out
                        Working...
                        X