Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Must View Post
    Yeah Nightlife is a tricky bag for me.

I use use to work a job that was from 3:30 to 12:00 and Id get off work fuckin exhausted but my two Jedi buddies would convince me to go drink at a local bar and then wed be off to the club around 2:00am back by 3:00am.

What actually stopped me from going out to the clubs was pretty much the $40 dollar cab fare there and back and the $60 in liquor *(Cover that late was cheap)

Ive tried instead of clubs sitting around bars in the early evening, *(6:00pm-9:00pm) and will be chilling out at rooftop patios etc... As summer comes along. This is usually after Im done at the gym, *(Big disadvantage FYI of being out for longer then three hours your looks will start to fade out after the second hour)

Im also going to quickly just say that the girls who are out in the nightlife lately have been sub par at the clubs I frequent. Ive noticed the ugly British chicks lol, god that and Irish chicks. Anyways anyways, this was the important part.

https://youtu.be/Iwuy4hHO3YQ

I know that exact same train of thought man, but dont let it get to you. Life is far too short to be living it for the women. My frame is Im what women are looking for, your frame is masochism that goes in opposite directions.

there is no way to get good expending that type of money, sorry to say this... Cause you need repetition specially now a days which is a lot tougher...

When i go out i spend 0 money... unless is a girl that based on experience i know i can lay and then may buy her a drink or 2 (now a days back in the days i did not buy drinks)... Btw i have never bought more than 2 drinks to a girl.
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• Must

Must

commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but the thing is Skills you go out and have 3 factors for success.

1) You know how to get in easy access, *(not sure if you ever wait in line)

2) You have the stamina/physique

3) Years of experience

Me if I go out I’m treated like I’m a cattle or a dog, want to skip line? $20.00 want to get into clubs fast? Show up at 10 pm get stamped and go somewhere else.

Want to go talk to a girl? Go sit through the five minutes of shit tests from 20 different chicks from 12pm to 2am.

I would say average night is around $100.00 bucks, I am adamant any Vancouver PUA would put that in the low ball category.

I've had more girls buy me drinks than vice versa.. you gotta work on your location if u gotta cab for 40$ that's unsustainable.. unless you're making a lot of dough.

I like night game as a supplement not a lifestyle cuz my willpower is so low by time night falls so i end up eating crappy food and staying up too late spending too much money. much prefer daygame

Comment

• Must

Must

commented
      Editing a comment
      Pffff never had a chick buy me a drink yet, but on the other hand my Jedi buddy always asks me how do you get a chick to buy you a six pack. Haven’t made much progress on it.

Game isn’t necessarily difficult, but the barrier of competition I face at twenty three is preposterous. It almost feels like PUA is a freemium game on your phone where the only winners have the backup behind it. While I’d have to farm up for years.

It's cool to try it totally sober. It's scary as fuck the first few times, then it becomes just as normal as going out drinking. Otherwise I'm with sparxx. You don't need to be sober as long as you're not shitfaced.
    I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Comment

I went out last weekend on both Friday and Saturday. Did it completely sober and had a pretty good time. Definitely not good enough though, seeing as it didn't motivate me enough to go out this weekend.

The first was a mainstream touristy club bang in the city centre. I didn't get the impression that any girls were out to get laid. Lots of groups.

The second night I went to aclub with girls dressed more casually. Dress top and black jeans was the outfit of choice. I actually did notice one DTF girl, if only for the fact that she was out alone. I spoke to her right at the start of the night, but she was a little too muscular, and I rejected the thought of moving forward with her. I would never have looked at her in daygame, but I regretted it in the end, but it was too early. She kissed 3 different guys over the course of the night, and the winner was the guy who was with her at the end. I saw him extract her at the end. It was like a grown up version of musical chairs. I notice a lot in night clubs (when sober) that girls will go through a number of guys and grind/makeout and then leave and find another guy. If she's with friends, she most likely will go home with the friends and was essentially attention whoring. However if alone, like the aforementioned girl, then a certain bang.

Otherwise, I did like 20+ approaches over the two nights. I think the biggest problem by far is that there is no modern day literature on club game. Almost everything I read on club game is from the noughties. There is a ton of information and field reports on daygame over the past few years, but nada on club game. So the avenue to learn is non existent. Smokers vs Bar vs Dance Floor? Verbal vs Physical vs Combo? Fuck knows. The arrival of online game must have also changed club game.

I also don't know how people make street game after 3 am work. At that point, I just want to go home and sleep. Girls also seem to feel the same way whenever I have spoken to them after the event. If I couldn't make anything work in the club, then I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it work all of a sudden outside.

Rolling solo is also a massive problem. I have tried wings, but it doesn't work, because they all want to drink and/or come in the way. I have two friends who can pull girls but they both like to get fucked up. I can't drink even one glass if I am to be sharp. I think rolling as a two, and seducing a two is probably the most efficient method, but it requires so many things to go right.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
        I think the biggest problem by far is that there is no modern day literature on club game. Almost everything I read on club game is from the noughties. There is a ton of information and field reports on daygame over the past few years, but nada on club game. So the avenue to learn is non existent. Smokers vs Bar vs Dance Floor? Verbal vs Physical vs Combo? Fuck knows. The arrival of online game must have also changed club game.
        There's an impressive club-gamer out there by the name of Teevster. Have you heard of him? I think he's pretty good. . .
        You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit

Comment

Who knows. If only he was a member of this forum. . . well I guess we're shit out of luck.

Jokes aside lol if you are serious about becoming proficient at night game, then you would benefit from going through his articles on GirlsChase (link) Teevster is arguably the best night gamer in the community and has written some of the most powerful / insightful literature about picking up women in night-time venues lately, especially clubs.

He lays a new chick every outing and these days he's not even using verbal-game to get laid.

EDIT: lol I see you deleted your comments. . .
          You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit

Comment

Going over his stuff again from the link you posted. I realised why I assumed he did lounges. I don't know how he delivers routines, gambits and verbals inside of the club. It's way too loud for anything but a minimal conversation. You're leaning and shouting into each others ears just to be heard. It's a miracle if you both leave the interaction knowing what was said. There has actually been times where I've pretended to understand the girl just to keep the conversation going. The literature I was looking for was people who do verbal game inside the club. I routinely see guys chat up girls on and around the dancefloor. Dancefloor game is one option that I have used before, but I have never come across any minimal verbal game structure. Teev's verbals are perfect for the smoking area and on the external parts of the premises, but I prefer dancefloor/bar area where it's simply too loud to use his stuff. I use most of his stuff on dates and daygame, but inside of a club? You can barely hear your own voice. How the fuck are you gonna do a pregnant pause, fractionate between topics, do a lengthy routine? Better of doing voodoo.

This is an eternal question I have had for years and this guy put it in exactly the same words.

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/c...ud_night_club/

Just to make it even more clearer what I am trying to say and understand. I did 11 approaches on the first night. I approached some inside the club where it was loud, and I approached some in the smoking area where it was relatively quiet. The conversations were completely different from another due to the noise factor.

Outside in the smoking area, I had a normal conversation, exactly the kind that I would do in daygame. You can talk to her in a normal manner whereby you can stand your ground, look into her eyes and speak/listen. The critical point is that you can watch her body language and facial expressions simultaneously as you speak and listen to her.

Inside was different as it was too loud. This meant that I had to lean into her ear, she had to lean into mine, we couldn't look into each others eyes as we were spoke, these physical actions meant that I couldn't watch her body language and facial expressions as we spoke, because we are both leaning in and out of each others ears. So I don't know how she's responding, unless I stop talking and pull out to look at her face. This naturally favours a minimal verbal game, as the last thing you want to do is say something lengthy and you don't know whether she is understanding you, because you can't see her face as you are busy shouting into her ear. FML.

Comment

Yes.
              ​​​​​​There are factors that will influence how to hook

Yes there are a lot of details

Venue type
              Amount of noise
              Amount of attention she gets/got from guys
              Her state
              Etc etc

Within a venue theres certain places where all lame guys try to hit on girls and shes fully validated and in ADD drunk mode more likely
              Also more calm, more mingley parts

I'd say work on your pre-approach and target selection: read her state better, receptivity, energy levels and openness. Dont game like bulldozer!!!

​​​​​​Come up w most appropriate tactic, calibrate to chaos.

Noise and not getting her interest levels? Sure, perhaps it sucks for the girl too.. perhaps shes drunk and distracted
              If you cant see it from her eyes theres still the good old "make her face you" + make her lean in to you. Once she does these two and perhaps started touching you as well, not much later girls will ask you some questions. Fundamentals of body language angling. If you open calmly w good posture and BL she will more often still try to talk to you regardless of content.

adjust your tacs to chaos/noise
              TARGET SELECTION!!! (Its not just 'DTF', but also who will be more likely to open and talk man...)
              Save the fancy verbals for isolation away from chaos/noise
              Or work in a more appropriate environment from get go

Comment

Otherwise, I did like 20+ approaches over the two nights. I think the biggest problem by far is that there is no modern day literature on club game. Almost everything I read on club game is from the noughties. There is a ton of information and field reports on daygame over the past few years, but nada on club game. So the avenue to learn is non existent. Smokers vs Bar vs Dance Floor? Verbal vs Physical vs Combo? Fuck knows. The arrival of online game must have also changed club game.
                Your questions are to a large extent answered here:
                http://www.girlschase.com/content/us...demonstrations
                (look at the first table of links for more info)
                http://www.girlschase.com/content/ho...rt-1-2009-2017
                http://www.girlschase.com/content/ho...nd-bad-changes

I also don't know how people make street game after 3 am work. At that point, I just want to go home and sleep. Girls also seem to feel the same way whenever I have spoken to them after the event. If I couldn't make anything work in the club, then I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it work all of a sudden outside..
                I don't know what your local temperature is, but street game after closing time sucks in the winter as people just want to go home due to cold.
                If you cant stay awake until, say 4-5 AM it is however a sleep or general stamina issue.

Rolling solo is also a massive problem.
                That is a state or confidence issue. Partly covered in the links above ("shadowing").

I have tried wings, but it doesn't work, because they all want to drink and/or come in the way. I have two friends who can pull girls but they both like to get fucked up. I can't drink even one glass if I am to be sharp.
                Yes, bad, drunk or unsynchronized wings are worse than going solo.

I think rolling as a two, and seducing a two is probably the most efficient method, but it requires so many things to go right.
                That requires both a very high skill level and good synchronization with your wing. At your level I would either go out solo or go out with a guy, but not try to seduce 2 on 2, rather just go around and hit on different sets and meet up between the sets. Then you have a state crutch from not being alone while you can still PULL 1 on 1.

Teev's verbals are perfect for the smoking area and on the external parts of the premises, but I prefer dancefloor/bar area where it's simply too loud to use his stuff.
                You prefer to do the stuff that does not get you laid?

Comment

Going over his stuff again from the link you posted. I realised why I assumed he did lounges. I don't know how he delivers routines, gambits and verbals inside of the club. It's way too loud for anything but a minimal conversation. You're leaning and shouting into each others ears just to be heard. It's a miracle if you both leave the interaction knowing what was said. There has actually been times where I've pretended to understand the girl just to keep the conversation going. The literature I was looking for was people who do verbal game inside the club. I routinely see guys chat up girls on and around the dancefloor. Dancefloor game is one option that I have used before, but I have never come across any minimal verbal game structure. Teev's verbals are perfect for the smoking area and on the external parts of the premises, but I prefer dancefloor/bar area where it's simply too loud to use his stuff. I use most of his stuff on dates and daygame, but inside of a club? You can barely hear your own voice. How the fuck are you gonna do a pregnant pause, fractionate between topics, do a lengthy routine? Better of doing voodoo.

This is an eternal question I have had for years and this guy put it in exactly the same words.

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/c...ud_night_club/

Just to make it even more clearer what I am trying to say and understand. I did 11 approaches on the first night. I approached some inside the club where it was loud, and I approached some in the smoking area where it was relatively quiet. The conversations were completely different from another due to the noise factor.

Outside in the smoking area, I had a normal conversation, exactly the kind that I would do in daygame. You can talk to her in a normal manner whereby you can stand your ground, look into her eyes and speak/listen. The critical point is that you can watch her body language and facial expressions simultaneously as you speak and listen to her.

Inside was different as it was too loud. This meant that I had to lean into her ear, she had to lean into mine, we couldn't look into each others eyes as we were spoke, these physical actions meant that I couldn't watch her body language and facial expressions as we spoke, because we are both leaning in and out of each others ears. So I don't know how she's responding, unless I stop talking and pull out to look at her face. This naturally favours a minimal verbal game, as the last thing you want to do is say something lengthy and you don't know whether she is understanding you, because you can't see her face as you are busy shouting into her ear. FML.
                  I wrote a bunch of lay reports on night game even got me a main in training out of it, 98% of my lays are from night game, and is upsetting that we write a bunch of post and it goes to shit!...

See when i was trying to learn online i actually followed, pm and implemented the advice... Recently pe was talking about "gym game" did what he told me to do... is like guys don't even bother to read the forum...

With that being said you are correct the methods, and literature outdated and verbal game has the problems you are describing... Now the old stuff still works, but not consistently, the change is that you have to combine a bit with verbal (second generation)...

11-20 approaches is way too much... unless you are using the mingling route... I have not use mingling in a while though...on a horrible night i may make 5 approaches...

here is what i recommend:

Go out solo

If you have a wing, you do your thing and he does his thing, and then you get together in between to talk..

The best non verbal is still dance floor but women are not dancing much anymore like previous years, plus the new music is all weird and no sexually charge, but you can still project personality dancing but more used to peacock, minimal talk and then isolate and when you isolate run verbal.You may have to buy a drink to isolate.

and bazoom is right target selection is not down to fuck, for example i talk about down to fuck OR women less likely to reject your advances.... The down to fuck women are pretty much gone, so forget about dtf. is a thing of the past.

Go out to hot venues on popular nights... Find a way to get in FRee (going early, meeting the staff etc...) Repetition is crucial to getting good.

Combine night game with online vs night game with day-game

or combine day game with online and ditch night game.

learn to go out and have a good time sober, dancing is a good way to do this...

With that being said is factual that nightgame is total shit compare to previous years we had Steaks now you guys eating mcdonalds...

You do not need a bunch of literature either... Cosy second generation verbal and gun 3 social dimension post is all the "literature" needed..

you need practice and less approaches, you already know most stuff anyways.. Sincerely you need either some type of success on night game for momentum(even if lowering your standards a bit), or ditch it completely...

Night game is not as hot as what it used to be....(is not only you i am seeing this type of posts, is a bunch players complaining more and more)..

Right now is not best season still for night clubs, after valentines things may change a bit...

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Your a man in your 40s..of course night game isnt what it used to be FOR YOU..your at the stage where your ending your life in nightgame due to your age and getting calcified, so you've made some excuse to justify it to yourself that "nightgame isnt what it used to be!"

For everyone much younger, night game is the same old shit! Please dont use your own weaknesses in night game and make broad generalisations based on that

Impulse, soon (in about a month), I am going back to youtube, so you can see my APPEARANCE, and my style and you will see how i look... Now you have been ask for 5 years to provide some:

-evidence of your appearnace

- evindence of your UNIQUE game style

- evidence of your field reports...

- evidence of your MILLIONS...

And so far 0... When I went out 2 months to and i was averaging 2-3 girls a week, so i don't get were you get that i am getting "culcified", the reason i stopped cause i got totally burned out and i have more than enough side girls were i can afford to stop... my wing is white(cuban white), 28 years, and really good looking, and i do way better than him... (he also from the hispanic seduction community of spain and he does direct sexual garbage that you advocate, till i had to BRAINGWASH HIM to stop that shit) ....

The fact is that night clubs are dying and things have changed now, ok if is only me, fine... But how come all the CREDIBLE, night gamers are alluding to the same...

for more info. read:https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...nt-go-clubbing

and: http://www.girlschase.com/content/ho...rt-1-2009-2017

With that being said, there is not reason why you can not overcome the new challenges and get laid by putting EFFORT, and working on your sticking point and adapting...

But my point is i totally feel a bit sad for the new generation in a way, cause they missed out on a lot of good times that may never come back...

oh here is chase on older guys (no that i look older)

http://www.girlschase.com/content/gi...-or-young-guys

Comment

As for what Teevster said..sorry but im flagging it as kj...Teevster isnt able to answer so many basic things that it convinces me he has unconscious competence. In holiday places like Bali, Thailand, Philippines, Spain, Berlin etc...night game is exactly the same....yes of course there are changes with online but human behavior is human behavior
                      I am mainly talking usa, didn't you were complaining that you went to Vegas and how difficult it was... You are doing strawman by the way we are talking about nighclubs in USA were the poster hey lover is and you are talking about thailand, spain, berlin...

And why are you asking for evidence of anything? I dont need to see evidence of anything to tell who has game and who doesn't, and who is talking sense and who isn't. Your asking for evidence because its outside your reality and you're looking for VALIDATION of ideas...sorry but I dont need your approval.....
                      Cause a lot of stuff you say is not congruent with a lot of stuff everybody that actually has some type of evidence sees, so since you are such an outlier, it would be nice to provide some type of evidence... Since you are in Europe why don't you meet with the nightgamers there cosy, teevester, sparks etc... If i had your millions i would in a second...

and when you came to usa didn't you say you were going to get together with a bunch of posters including me, i never got the invite.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                        Cause a lot of stuff you say is not congruent with a lot of stuff everybody that actually has some type of evidence sees, so since you are such an outlier, it would be nice to provide some type of evidence... Since you are in Europe why don't you meet with the nightgamers there cosy, teevester, sparks etc... If i had your millions i would in a second...
                        Circles. I think best not to even bother hitting "latest activity" and going through the trouble. Was something of a test drive to see if behavior has changed for the better, which is a clear fail. Just lashing out at every single person who bothers interacting, burning every bridge.

Comment

Let us just stop feeding Idiotpulse. He is a virgin and broke, no rich guy or guy getting laid spams a forum 24/7 with constant attacks in random directions.

But he is actually able to derail threads when we are feeding him, so ignore.

Comment

I just read a ton of Z's night game reports. His verbal game seems perfect for verbal game inside the club. Scratch that, his verbal game seems perfect for every fucking scenario imaginable. Although, his reports are all inside bars, his verbal game is concise and witty and direct and sexual. Fucking hell, I feel both depressed and inspired having read them. Having said that, it's from 2011 and I sense that girls in the US appreciate cocky/humour far more than in Europe and it's pre-Tinder and social media, so seems like many girls were easily down. Not sure how useful it would be today. Regardless, I'm speechless. I'm going to sleep. Z you sonofabitch.

Comment

Working...
                            X