Kinkgame 101

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Kinkgame 101

When I was living in Northern Norway, we had no sun in winter, and this coupled with the lack of decent clubs nearby made me stay inside a lot. I'd only go out to get one new fuck buddy when the old one had enough. I've also been quite dominant (especially after reading Sex God Method among other things, which I'll come back to) for as long as I can remember, so one day, when I was out hunting, I met a gothy-looking girl. Charmed her enough to take her home, and after we fucked, she asked me what my handle on fetlife.com was, as she wanted to add me as her friend. At that time, I knew nothing about fetlife, so I didn't have an account. I told her this and asked her what fetlife was. "It's like facebook, only for kinky people", she answered. So I registered there, added her as my friend more or less and forgot about my account.

And forgotten it remained until my latest ex one day suggested that the two of us should make a tumblr with pictures of her in rope. I did have SOME experience with rope, but not a lot. So I decided I'd learn more about rope (which has been the single best decision I've made with regards to women). And after searching the net for a while, I remembered that I had a profile at fetlife.com, and reactivated it. And that was my first real introduction to kink. Now, after a year and a half practicing kink, I have 4 fuckbuddies I can call over to for example clean my room etc, who occasionally will gift me threesomes, I regularly (about twice a month) get requests from females for bondage and sex, have an awesome circle of kinky friends and have experienced some of the most amazing sex I've ever had with some of the hottest girls I've ever fucked.

This post will hopefully help you on YOUR way.

1; Getting redpilled.

Community dogma is that "women love sex as much or more than men". And by all means, it's true in a lot of cases. However, if you want to step into the dark side of sex, you'll have to go deeper than "women love sex". I would recommend that you read the top-rated posts on this subreddit; https://www.reddit.com/r/Rapekink/

Now, I'm NOT saying that all women are into rape as a kink. Most women probably aren't. But like I said, this is to get you redpilled fast. "My Secret Garden" and Forbidden Flowers" by Nancy Friday will also get you redpilled, and give you a broader insight to womens fantasies, so by all means, if you have the time and access to the books, read them as well.

2; Fetlife profile.

Now that you're redpilled, it's time to take some action. Go to fetlife.com and register a profile. What's important here is that the more specific kinks you have, the smaller will your target pool be, and the easier the competition will be. So, say you're into something polarizing like horse dildoes. You'll likely have 5-10 women in your area who'll also be into this. And if you have pictures of horse dildoes in your profile, they might even open you there. However, with a fetish like that, you'll likely polarize a lot, so it might get hard to open others, regardless of the rest of your kinks. So one strategy is to make more than one profile. Another is to make a generic profile and open the girls with those polarizing kinks. But more on that later.

Now, after you made your profile, you'll likely want to take a bdsm-test to see what kind of roles in BDSM will appeal the most to you. http://bdsmtest.org/. Most people on fetlife will copy-paste the results of the test on their profile. A neat "trick" is to edit those results so you'll end up with whatever you want to explore on top. On my profile, for example, I have 100% on Dominant, Sadist, Rigger and Degrader even though the test showed values between 90% and 100%. And so on.

Also, the text on your profile should be consise. Mine is this; (Feel free to use it as a template)
    Hey there!

I'm *my name*, and kinkwise, I identify as a dominant sadist who loves rope. I've been in the kink-community for around 8 years, and have figured that ideally, BDSM isn't only something that happens between the sheets.

On fetlife, I'm mainly looking for new friends of both sexes. Other than that, I'm also looking for play partners (mainly rope bunnies, and maybe more if the chemistry is apparent). Besides the obvious need for mutual attraction, I'm looking for partners with manners who'll respect my time and who'll demand the same respect back.

So please do say "Hey".

100% Dominant
    100% Degrader
    100% Rigger
    100% Sadist
    95% Exhibitionist
    91% Owner
    90% Master/Mistress
    81% Daddy/Mommy
    80% Voyeur
    71% Non-monogamist
    70% Experimentalist
    60% Primal (Hunter)
    32% Ageplayer
    30% Primal (Prey)
    5% Vanilla
    Now that you have the text ready, you want pictures. Depending on what you're after, you have some freedom here. I for one have one (heavily edited (looks like an oil painting)) picture of my face as my profile pic. And since my main "selling point" is rope, I have like 15 pictures of 5-6 different girls whom I've tied up and taken pictures of on my gallery. I also have a couple of pictures of asses and bodies that I've bruised as well as ONE picture where my penis is visible, about to penetrate a girl. (PM me here if you want a link to my profile to get some inspiration).

Also, you can add a list of your fetishes onto your profile. I recommend you do this and keep it up to date. It'll make it much more likely to get replies on your messages, as the girl can now see what you're into. Anyways, explore the site and get familiar with it.

There's a reason why I posted this topic in General, and not in Online. Fetlife is only a tool. It won't be you main area of "gaming". It will however be your main area of interactions.

3; Events.

Events is the main reason why you've registered a profile on Fetlife. The thing is, if you have a profile on fetlife with no friends, it's less likely that you'll get any attention. You want people to like your pictures to give you a kind of social proof, which in turn will make more people like your pictures and eventually message you to for example tie them up. And to get the ball rolling, you will go to events.

When you make a profile on FL, you'll get the option of telling FL where you're based. And if you do tell your location, you can find events near you.

Good news is that kink-people are some of the warmest and most welcoming people I've ever met. So if you're a newbie and you attend an event, it's very likely that you'll get opened and talked to. What's important when you go to an event is to read the atmosphere. Your main goal is to be SOCIAL, and get new acquaintances. So until you have been to a few events and can read the atmosphere, do not be sexual or even overly flirty. Just banter. Your MAIN goal is to get fetlife friends. And once you've been to a few events, you'll likely realize that most of the time, the events themselves aren't events you can behave sexually at.

Anyways, I'll write more about this in the next section, but in my experience, rope is a really good introduction to the world of kink. So unless you have some kind of phobia or disdain against rope, I'd recommend that you attend rope-related events and teach yourself ropework. It's a rewarding hobby.

4; Ropes.

Like I said, my main kink on that site is ropework (shibari). The reasons are many. First off, it's a relatively easy skill to acquire, and when you're "not sucky", you're already better than most people, which gives you a great edge. Second, you can train on yourself for most knots. Third, rope photographs beautifully, so you can have good looking pictures on your profile without having too much skill. And lastly, a LOT of girls on FL are curious about rope and being tied up, so it's a good thing to be good at if you want girls opening you, or if you want to up the rate you're getting responses.

If you want to start learning shibari, there are a LOT of tutorials availible online for free. "Crash Restraint" on youtube has some quality tutorials, and as an added bonus, you get to see titties on youtube.

You want to start by learning a so called "single column tie". I myself prefer the "Somerville Bowline", and it's by far the knot I use the most. So before leaning anything else, learn the Somerville Bowline. After that, I'd recommend you to learn the so-called "Futomomo", as it's extremely easy to tie and looks and functions amazingly. And lastly, you need to know the Takata Kote (or TK, for short). It's the most iconic shibari harness, and most of the upper body harnesses are variations of the TK, so yeah, learn it. It's relatively easy to tie, but it's hard to master.

After learning those three ties (in that order), do some research and let your curiousity guide you forward. Ropes are extremely flexible, so you'll likely find new ways to use them all the time.

Also, people are extremely open and welcoming at rope-events, so if you attend a rope themed event, you'll likely be taken good care of.

5; Equipment.

One of the reasons why I love my ropes is that they are relatively cheap compared to a lot of the other bdsm-equipment that I have. Depending on what you want to do, you may want differend kinds of equipment. I'll write a small list of stuff that's handy to have available;

- Crapton of condoms. When you use your dildoes, buttplugs and vibrators, you want to use a condom (or more) on them so that the girl will feel "safe" (as in "even though this has been in others, it has a condom on, so it's no big deal that I too get to use it).
    - A vibrator (I have 4 vibrators. 1 small bullet-vibrator and 3 massager wands. If you want one of the best vibrators out there, I can recommend the wonderful WeVibe Tango. It's likely the only vibrator you'll ever need. It's so powerful that I once made a sub orgasm 4 times on a 15 minute bus trip while she was wearing jeans (the vibrator was over the jeans), it's waterproof and it's rechargable with good battery-life)
    - A buttplug. The buttplug is tricky. Some girls can take huge ones, others will struggle with the smallest ones. So the best would be to buy a set of three (or more). Also, you want to use 3 condoms on a buttplug to make sure it doesn't end up smelling like shit. And if it does end up smelling like shit, you want to wash it in vinegar for 5 minutes to get rid of the smell before washing it with soap.
    - A paddle. The paddle is to hit girls with. And there are a variety of paddles available, so ask your local sex shop, or look online.
    - A whip. A whip can be an amazing experience, and you want at least one. I recommend a small, so called "cat o' nine tails"-whip made of leather.
    - Rope (See the "Ropes"-section")

Also, it's a good idea to try the whips and paddles on yourself first to see how much they actually hurt so that you can calibrate on whomever it is that you're punishing.

6; Safety

So, now comes the hard part; YOUR safety. The sad truth is that women have a LOT of power in the BDSM-community. If a sub says to someone that you're an "unsafe partner", you're more or less fucked, as you'll get banned from the community faster than you can say "But I didn't do it!". So, in BDSM-play, we have so-called "safewords". Standard safewords are "Red" and "Yellow". Red means "stop the play" and Yellow means "I need a break". The main reason we have safewords is so that the sub has an "out", and most practitioners of BDSM see safewords as sacred.

Now, for your own safety, ALWAYS remind the sub of your safewords, and ALWAYS encourage the sub to use them if she wants the session to stop or take a break. This is important, because you'll then have an "out" (especially if you do this constantly with everyone) if a sub gets pissed at you for some reason and wants to destroy your reputation in the community.

Also for your own safety, ALWAYS remind a sub that you do not have psychic powers and therefore are unable to read her mind. Make her understand that SHE has the main responsibility for her own well being, and that she should ask for whatever she needs. This way, you won't have to guess, and you'll have an out if she gets pissed off and ends up wanting to ruin your reputation. "I've told her time and again to ask for whatever she needs and that I can not read her mind. I've also always respected safe-words, so whatever she's saying is about her not taking her part of the responsibility."

7; The Drop and Subspace

While playing, some subs will reach the so-called subspace. Subspace is different from person to person, and I've asked two of my subs to describe it for me on a mail, so I'll update this post when I get their replies (likely tomorrow). After you're finished playing, the sub in subspace will likely experience a "drop".

Originally posted by Urban Dictionary
    The temporary depression and/or chemical dis-balance experienced by submissive/masochists after intense BDSM play. This can be short lived or can be a delayed reaction, and/or can last as long as a week... If you are the Dominant or Top in the situation it is your responsibility to see your play partner through this period of chemical dis-balance and or depression and make sure they are safe, sane and healthy.
    The drop can be rather intense, and your sub can be really depressed. So the best way to handle the drop is in my experience by giving the sub some chocolate to eat and cuddling with her while she eats chocolate.

So, your basic gameplan is to register a profile on fetlife, go to events, get to know people, add them on fetlife, send non-needy messages (individualized, as subs talk a lot among themselves), get to meet the girl one-on-one outside in a cafe or something, making sure she's sane and so she can make sure you're sane, invite her to play, talk about limits and safety, play, cuddle then rinse & repeat.

If there are any questions, feel free to comment. Also, if you want to know what my username on FL is and see my profile (maybe even add me as a friend), send me a PM and I'll give you my nick there. Good luck, and game on!

~November

It's very likely that I'm just being sarcastic.

Getting experience

On the main post, I talked a bit about getting the ball rolling. Now I will elaborate. As I myself am a dominant/sadist/rigger, I sadly have no experience with how to get the ball rolling as a submissive, and what dominant girls are looking for. Maybe one day, if there's interest, I'll ask one of my dominant female friends about what they look for in a submissive, and how they want to be seduced. But now, I'll tell you about how I started.

As I said on the main post, rope is a nice "in" to the community. So I started by learning a few knots, practicing on myself. When I was decent enough, I picked up a girl in a club, got her home and fucked her. After the sex, during pillowtalk, I told her I was getting into BDSM and asked her if she wanted to try getting tied up. She was positive, so I tied a futomomo on her, and asked if I could take a photo. She said "Sure, as long as my face isn't visible".

From that set, I chose two of the best pictures and uploaded it onto my FL-profile. Then I started going to events to both socialize and to learn more about kink. With pictures of a rather attractive girl on my profile setting the standard, I started socializing with attractive girls only on events. After socializing at events, I sent them messages on fetlife, being polite and inquiring about their kinks. If they said something I liked, I told them and suggested to meet up for a cup of coffee somewhere, and talk further. After meeting up and talking (remember, fetlife is facebook for kinky people), I suggested to meet up some other day at my place and play (depending her kinks and how she wanted to play). Here, we also talked openly about limits and safety, and I ALWAYS (THIS IS IMPORTANT) pushed the "If something isn't right, use your safeword. By not using your safeword, you'll potentially make me a rapist, and if that happens, I'll hate you." or something among those lines. (I for one don't really give a fuck but I tell them this so that they can't blame me if something goes wrong. Again, all about reputation. I do not want some dumb bitch to tell people that I'm an unsafe partner because she didn't take responsibility and stopped the session. Also, if you're consequent with this, it'll be a lot harder for vengeful bitches to ruin your reputation, as "everyone" will know that you have that talk with your subs and that you value consent and their well being etc.). Now, with the safe word in place, you have only two responsibilities.
    1. Stop/Pause if she uses her safeword.
    2. Handle her drop. (When it comes to the drop, if you're paranoid about your reputation, you can tell the girl to tell you whatever she needs and let her know that you can't read her mind. By doing so, you'll lose the responsibility for her drop, and she'll have to tell you what she needs.)

Now that the framework is established, you can do whatever you want to the subs (within their limits (that you've discussed when you met up)). Now it's up to you to experiment and find your own limits. So start slowly, and work your way up.

Also, when you fuck hot girls, ask to take pictures. This is where social proof comes in. If you have pictures of fatties in your profile, people will think that you're mainly fucking fatties. So if a girl is attractive, she'll be less likely to entertain you. However, if your profile only pictures of 9s and 10s, people will think you're only fucking high caliber girls, and thus be motivated to reply to your messages, and to get sexual with you, as you choosing to play with them will mean that they are also "hot".

So yeah, this was how I started up in the community. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask them.
    Last edited by November; 01-29-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Subspace

Originally posted by One of my subs
      Subspace is a heightened state of consciousness achieved through intense sensory stimuli. The specifics and eventualities of the phenomenon can vary from individual to individual, but also from session to session.
      The altered state of consciousness is partially induced by a biochemical reaction, giving an euphoric experience often described as floating, flying or a dream like state.

For me, subspace is something I achieve through intense physical triggers in forms of pain play that releases and increases production of the body's natural pleasure hormones. (like endorphine and dopamine)
      The subspace is an out-of-body experience where I often go limp, and experience detached from my own body unable to exert impulse control and sometimes inability to speak and communicate coherently.
      A telltale sign for me that I have am reaching subspace, is a inability to differ between painful triggers and pleasurable triggers. For instance will a paddle suddenly give no sting, just feel like a rush of pleasure similar to an orgasm. Too intense-, or lack of pain stimuli is what brings me out of subspace.

For me personally, I often come down with limbs that is asleep and numb, my muscles are usually stiff or pounding from lactic acid from the involuntary strain, fatigue, dizziness, lack of bodily control and dehydration is also normal.
      My aftercare is therefor focused on basal needs: Water, something to spice the blood sugar, keeping the body heat and using the WC.
      secondly I recommend lying down for a little while, while the chemicals are still in your blood and can cause spontaneous nausea, dizziness or even fainting.
      Assurance, intimacy or in general close body contact is something I deem vital, because it increases your natural production of oxytocin which reduces some of the residue chemicals in your body that is part of what causes subdrops.

Last edited by November; 01-29-2018, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by November View Post

7; The Drop and Subspace

While playing, some subs will reach the so-called subspace. Subspace is different from person to person, and I've asked two of my subs to describe it for me on a mail, so I'll update this post when I get their replies (likely tomorrow). After you're finished playing, the sub in subspace will likely experience a "drop".

The drop can be rather intense, and your sub can be really depressed. So the best way to handle the drop is in my experience by giving the sub some chocolate to eat and cuddling with her while she eats chocolate.

Great post and interesting thread. There is a lot to discuss here, but the first think I would like to comment on is this. This is very interesting. I haven't though about that. This is probably why so many women gets very emotionally attached to me when ever I allow them to explore their deeper sexuality (in 80% of the cases it is BDSM related).

However I have noticed that things like tantra and tantric sex can cure this By this I mean one could go full-blown BDSM first, then follow up with some more ""connectedness" tantra. This not only reduces the drop, but also creates a sense of connection and trust that can amplify the whole sub/dom thing. The sub/dom thing (the "rough sex") will also amplify the tantra. They affect each other positively and reduces the pitfalls.

But my question is, have you experienced similar drops as a Dom? I feel totally drained emotionally when I have good sex, especially rough sex where I go into "punisher" mode. I feel depressed for 1-2 days and then it passes.

Any experience with this?

-Teevster
        Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
        - Still Rocking
        - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
        - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post

Great post and interesting thread. There is a lot to discuss here, but the first think I would like to comment on is this. This is very interesting. I haven't though about that. This is probably why so many women gets very emotionally attached to me when ever I allow them to explore their deeper sexuality (in 80% of the cases it is BDSM related).

However I have noticed that things like tantra and tantric sex can cure this By this I mean one could go full-blown BDSM first, then follow up with some more ""connectedness" tantra. This not only reduces the drop, but also creates a sense of connection and trust that can amplify the whole sub/dom thing. The sub/dom thing (the "rough sex") will also amplify the tantra. They affect each other positively and reduces the pitfalls.

But my question is, have you experienced similar drops as a Dom? I feel totally drained emotionally when I have good sex, especially rough sex where I go into "punisher" mode. I feel depressed for 1-2 days and then it passes.

Any experience with this?

-Teevster
          Thanks for the reply, man. The thing about the drop is that it's a physiological phenomenon. It occurs because of the bodys inablility to produce more than a given amount of endorphines. I'll quote the internet;

Originally posted by The Interweb
          Technically, sub drop is what happens to your body after you’ve drained your brain of all the hormones and chemicals that it releases during the scene or session. Just to remind you, this is a direct quote from that other post: “During the scene, the intense experiences of both pain and pleasure trigger a sympathetic nervous system response, which causes a release of epinephrine from the suprarenal glands, as well as a dump of endorphins and enkephalins. These natural chemicals, part of the fight or flight response, produce the same effect as a morphine-like drug, increasing the pain tolerance of the submissive as the scene becomes more intense.” That super sciencey language boils down to the idea that your body releases a bunch of happy chemicals from your brain during a scene, and it can put you into subspace, which as I described before is glorious.

But, that sounds awesome!

It is! All of those happy chemicals are why we submissives / masochists / painsluts do all the fun BDSM things we do. We get a high from the interaction, the intense intimacy, the flood of fun all-natural drugs… but there’s a teensy eensy problem with it. See, on a normal day your body is dripping those chemicals out at a super low rate, and you may get small dumps during exercise (yay!), but during a scene it can flood you with them and your body/brain can only replace them at the normal rate. There’s no magical way to speed up the creation of all those happy chemicals, and it takes time to rebuild your store of them. If you’ve used a LOT of those chemicals, that’s when sub drop can come in. It’s kind of like all-natural withdrawal from drugs, with all the nasty consequences.
          So I doubt tantric se can "cure" this as it's not something psychological in nature. But then again, I don't know enough about tantric sex to actually make a comment. But as cuddling somewhat works, I think tantric sex would also somewhat work. But this is me KJing. Like I said, I myself, handle the drop with chocolate and cuddling.

As for dom-drops, I don't have experience with them as I rarely show real emotion in such contexts, but I do have friends who do experience dom-drops regularly. So yes, that is a thing. And as a "solution", I'll recommend chocolate and an otherwise healthy diet.

Comment

Introducing domininace into sex has been a "game changer" i have seen the reaction of "hooked" on some girls, i read the "sex god methods" years ago and never incorporated the dominance thought was kj, till november lay report that gave me "oh shit moment" and hooking up with a girl that was into dom/sub(plus graciously november pm the sex god book that i lost and could not find)... I tried the rope thing with a tie, blind folding and using as hand cuffs to variety, girls dig all this weird fetishies...

my routine is me trolling them that i have a "bi-polar" condition were my aggressive dom alter ego of "daddy" comes out for punishment, and then "me" comes back with the emotional affectionate side... I call it the bipolar routine... lol... It works so far...

Comment

What a well written post November!

I recently joined a somewhat similar site that turned out to be terrible as there were only one active girl in my area. She liked to be tied up and dominated but I fucked up by letting her know I was a newbie who wanted to "experiment". I guess these girls have no time for guys who don't know what they are doing!

Would you say BDSM porn is a good indicator of what these girls want? Something a newb should use for inspiration? I find them to be ridicilous a lot of time.

I like the idea of the having a heavily edited facial pick so that they get an idea of what you look like but so that you are not so easily recognized... I think my mom would die from a heart attack if she found out I got nudes on a bdsm site

Perhaps something like:

Comment

Also, perhaps a good small tip for privacy: Don't use similar pictures as you have on facebook, or other sites perhaps linked to professional world. Reverse google stuff you know

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                  What a well written post November!

I recently joined a somewhat similar site that turned out to be terrible as there were only one active girl in my area. She liked to be tied up and dominated but I fucked up by letting her know I was a newbie who wanted to "experiment". I guess these girls have no time for guys who don't know what they are doing!

Would you say BDSM porn is a good indicator of what these girls want? Something a newb should use for inspiration? I find them to be ridicilous a lot of time.

I like the idea of the having a heavily edited facial pick so that they get an idea of what you look like but so that you are not so easily recognized... I think my mom would die from a heart attack if she found out I got nudes on a bdsm site

Perhaps something like:
                  Hey mate. Shame you fucked up with that one girl, but in my experience, you have about a 20-30% chance of finding a girl who likes inexperience. So not all of them want experienced guys. Some get off on training guys, others get off on "growing together". So don't give up.

As for BDSM porn, I have no idea as I don't watch that stuff. But do read Sex God Method and do read up on the rapekink subreddit to get redpilled. Also, the Nancy Friday-books are good for at least getting to know SOME of womens fantasies.

And yeah, something like that does indeed work as a profile pic. Or just take a pic and photoshop it so it's darker or something. If you have any more question, feel free to ask. And good luck.

Comment

• Stargazer

Stargazer

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sex God Method by Daniel Rose is now on my to read list =)

Btw, I can totally relate to those northern scandinavian winters, trying to day game outside when it is freezing cold and pitch black is not so motivating!

Ok, guys, I have gotten multiple PMs asking me about how to open girls on fetlife. The thing is... You don't. Unless you've met them IRL at events, you generally don't open girls on FL. Like I said on the original post, FL is only a platform to find events near you, and keeping in touch with people you've met at events. So please, don't use FL as if it was tinder or some other dating service. It's not. It's more like facebook, only for kinky people.

(Also, please post your questions on this thread here instead of PMing me so that I don't have to reply to the same question multiple times)

Good luck and happy gaming!

~November

Comment

• Stargazer

Stargazer

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just joined and this doesn't seem to work in Sweden, only 4 upcoming events in the whole country and nothing near me, compared to 81 upcoming events in Norway. Gonna try Darkside instead.

RLD used to pull from fetlife. what are your results from this method like lays per month or whatever?

there's definitely lays to be had but I found the effort of doing this i'd rather just do daygame cuz the girls aren't as hot and kinda annoying (just my experience cuz they're so particular about what they want)

was shocked at how on a totally sexual website the amount of haughty behaviour on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
                    RLD used to pull from fetlife. what are your results from this method like lays per month or whatever?

there's definitely lays to be had but I found the effort of doing this i'd rather just do daygame cuz the girls aren't as hot and kinda annoying (just my experience cuz they're so particular about what they want)

was shocked at how on a totally sexual website the amount of haughty behaviour on it.
                    So far this year, I have around 5-6 new lays from there. And my experience is different about them being annoying. If anything, they are less entitled than girls of the same calibre in a club. But this also has to do with my reputation in the community.

Like I said, the trick is to attend events.

Comment

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      oh okay cool. For me the ROI isn't there cuz I get +20 from like 5-6 other avenues.

https://videopress.com/v/pd0C5aMV Kinbaku seems easy enough

I found two books on Library Genesis, Shibari you can use and More shibari you can use.

Comment

so it is sorta just social circle with a few skills and secret society frames, which then leads places, cool cool, I get it

Comment

Cozy, that's actually a great way to sum it up.

Comment

Working...
                        X