The October man sequence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The October man sequence

Iím fairly new to pickup. Over the past couple months I discovered swinggcat and realized there was a lot of pickup shit that isnít really made available nowadays.

I recently discovered the October man sequence. From what I understand itís three nlp patterns back to back to back. Is this sequence really as powerful as some say?

Tried it a couple times. Nothing is ever as powerful as people like to say and the word powerful is used way too liberally.

Comment

Is there a good reason to use patterns/verbal stacks/routines whatever you want to call them? A lot of the early pua stuff recommend it. Iíve never really ran any type of structured game. I really want to start, but I donít want to do the studying itís going to take. The infield application Iíll have no problem with.

Comment

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
        Is there a good reason to use patterns/verbal stacks/routines whatever you want to call them? A lot of the early pua stuff recommend it. Iíve never really ran any type of structured game. I really want to start, but I donít want to do the studying itís going to take. The infield application Iíll have no problem with.
        Check out Gunwitch's SMMA. It's a great start for learning structured game.

I use verbal stacks very liberally, just some stuff I've come up with as I went along and had good results infield with. I'll mainly use stacks to emotionally stimulate her (get her feeling strong emotions and attach those emotions to me) and to sexually arouse her.

I'm also fond of curiosity gambits to reach the hook-point reliably as well as control the social frame. . . Gun goes more in-depth on these terms in SMMA.
        ďYou know I canít hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shitĒ

Comment

When you say attach those emotions to me, are you talking about anything outside of self pointing at key moments or using phrases like 'with me' and stuff like that?

Comment

Most of my lays come from me making eye contact with a girl and introducing myself before we break eye contact. A lot of the time i'll be like "it's weird i thought maybe we knew each other or something." I'll then basically just send mixed signals so she's not sure if I like her. That is not most of my approaches though. That does not happen to me every night I go out, but wish it did. A lot of the time I approach any girl, but it's less common for me to get laid that way. The spontaneity of a quick introduction off eye contact is like some sort of drug to a girl. Anyway I get a lot of hotter girls this way and sometimes less hot also. What I want to do is only fuck hotter girls. So I realize I need to start approaching larger sets. Structured game seems to be the way to do this.

Here is a kind of stack I was thinking

1. Opinion opener
            2. Stack nested loops into a story. This is what I wanted to go with

I'm tired

her -why

just got back in town

her - where were you

Europe.

And the craziest thing happened to me when I was in amsterdam this one night my buddy and I were at this bar drinking and we thought it might be fun to go back to our hotel on foot instead of taking a cab like we usually did. So we sat out on our way and our way back we met this aussie guy, super cool guy told us all these cool things to do in amsterdam, we exchanged email addresses and then sat out on our way. Now to get back to our hotel we had to go through the red light district. And when we were in the redlight district my buddy said to me I gotta piss so bad I gotta piss like a racehorse. So I told him to knock on one of the prostitues windows I was like they're cool don't worry about it they won't charge you any money. So he knocked on the first window and this thai woman with these huge fake breasts answered the door. And she was cool about him using the bathroom but meanwhile I was stuck with this woman. And as I was talking to her I noticed she had this massive adams apple and this huge bulge coming from her crotch and these big man hands. And it thought to myself ugh. But then things got even weirder. In walks our aussie buddy and he looks at me and is like hey mate wanna join us for a threesome. i look at him and said I think i'm gonna take a rain check on that one bro. My friend gets out of the bathroom and low and behodl another tranny walks downstairs and says hey baby wanna fuck. And I look at her and i'm like no. she says well you guys are invited to come up to my room and smoke some pot with me. Well we're suckers for pot we end up going up to her room, smoking her pot. She starts molesting my friend immediately. She puts her big man hands on his back and starts and starts rubbing he's squirming like a little girl. When I finish smoking every last bit of her pot I say to her thanks for the pot bro but we really aren't into guys.

3. Isolate target - invite for a date at the bar (have never used this saying, but saw Alex use it on an infield and it sounds cool. he recommends it and he appears to be very good)

4. push/pull, disqualify myself over something stupid, dark humor emotional spiking, and logistics, eject if it's not going anywhere due to logistics - this is the shit i normally just do anyway

5. discovery channel pattern

6. back to natural game and constantly working logistics to pull

Kino just escalate and calibrate from steps 4-6. most kino i do is more platonic. I don't take it fully sexual unless it's the sex location the majority of the time.

Anyway that's my plan currently. Any thought? I didn't really go to Amsterdam recently.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
              Editing a comment
              What's your opener and more importantly how are you gonna deliver it? And that story is too long to be used early and it doesn't have dhv but dlv spikes.

LOL. I remember October Man. "So poweful we canít even let you read it! Bordering on mind-control! Be careful, sheíll become so obsessed with you that sheíll throw herself off a cliff if she canít have you!Ē Total bullshit.

That Europe story - yikes, man. You really open with that? I get bored just looking at a paragraph that long. But then I read it - weird.

60 Years of Challenge once shared with me his theory on NLP: it's not the pattern, or the NLP, but the PUA that she likes. In other words, if she's actually sitting through your lengthy, bizarre monologue, it's because she likes you, and, as you said, she likes the rush she gets from the bold slickness you displayed when you opened off eye contact.
            Last edited by DNYC; 02-12-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
              Editing a comment
              NLP is not about making a girl like you or not, it is about elicitating feelings, triggering and setting anchors and induce things that generates compliance and reframes resistance. No resistance + compliance = lay, despite whether she really likes you or not.

As Ross says; "I don't care what she thinks or feels, but I care about what she responds to".

I also advice go for gunwitch smma, and maybe 60 years of challenge. Just because that what the guys her know best.

Comment

I don't think the story is long. The way I wrote it is weird as I typed it out while listening and that was a bitch. It takes swinggcat under two minutes to tell and is fucking hillarious. It's the kinda shit I say, kinda shocking weird stuff. Chicks tend to dig it, when my vibe is good.

The reason for me wanting to use these patterns/routines is I feel like it's something that I should at least experience. I started to figure out stuff on my own from watching rsd infields. then swinggcat kinda broke down what the instructors were doing in sexual connections. i also read mystery method and magic bullets. it seems there is value in this shit. I used to use lines, but never routines early on. Basically I'd use lines I'd hear from rsd infields and they'd work. I got away from that and went fully natural. I saw a 1.5 hour unedited alex infield and this one story he tells I'm like "this dude is practically an actor, his material is scripted." My mind was blown. Everyone was using routines. The RSD instructors are too. That part of the interaction just gets edited out. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. But it seems to me that if you want to consistently bang the hottest chicks possible you need routines. In demystifying charimsa swinggcat says that half of charisma is owning your material. Cool guys have always had well rehearsed jokes and stories. For some reason I really resonate with him even more so than I resonate with Julien and Alex, who have definitely been the most influential to me. I came in at a weird time. There's no content that tells you what to do. I watched so many hours of rsd to learn so little. I feel like a lot of what I do is just use my looks and scan for dtf girls. I want to up my game.

i've heard that theory from a lot of people. it's not the pattern it's the person. maybe the experience of using the patterns can shape the person? maybe it's both? I say that theory is most likely bull shit. There's a reason half the virgins in canada fled to los angeles to learn game.

I'd like to go on about the theory. Whoever said it most likely used nlp patterns and then also natural game and then came to the conclusion natural game is better. This is a problem. Guys who have done both recommending one. The fact that you have learned nlp and suggestions and shit means you're still using it, at least subconciously. It became a part of who you are. The advice to new people in pickup is "natural game" approach and be yourself. You think those canadians hadn't tried talking to girls and being theirselves. Trust me as someone knew to game. There is something missing. You can tell watching rsd instructors that there is shit they know and do that they don't teach. I learned a lot of it watching infield. Alex program social encrypted really taught me how to perfect my nonchalant nature and not show a ton of interest. Then swinggcat really blew the doors of the hinges for me. I had learned a lot of what he learned on my own. But he was so much farther advanced than me. That's why I believe in him greatly. We seem to have a similar nonchalant style. Plus I like the intellectual nerdy jews, and he most certainly is one of them.

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                Editing a comment
                Gunwitch seduction MMA is good for overall frame-work.
                Gunwitch's product on Gambit is useful
                Swinggcats stuff is also good, as you know. Good material for enhancing compliance
                David Riker's products on speed seduction and conversation is a must for you if you want to go that route (2 products).
                Love system's body language product
                Mystery video's are good for early game such as opening (body rocking), lock in, and social proof as well as other basic social dynamics. I personally like watching love-drop.

There is more but you got a good list.

the only opinion opener i've used i made up on the spot. i was with a girl already and opened a three set for a friend. i had social proof opening a set for a friend and being with a girl. they loved me. it went like this

"my friend just found out his roommmate's girlfriend is cheating on him. but he likes the girlfriend better than the roommate. he's still not sure if he should tell the guy or not, what do you think?"

Holy fucking shit their eyes lit up like a childs on christmas morning. this reprecussion free drama/gossip binge was what they had been waiting for all night. they were captivated by my story. I then transitioned my friend in and he couldn't hold their interest

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                Editing a comment
                Great opener but ,I have a feeling you ask that and let them all take about their opinions on the subject.Instead of cut them off and deliver the root ! I would say , my friend found out his roommates girlfriend is cheating ,should he say something?

Get their answer and body rock out then body rock in with the root of the opener. Also I would add dhv spikes in the root of the opener, something like ,she isn't an easy person to snitch on,I've dated her sister and they both put the word hot in psychotic!!!

Originally posted by Bexx View Post
              I also advice go for gunwitch smma, and maybe 60 years of challenge. Just because that what the guys her know best.
              i found that gunwitch shit online for $22. Wow and rsd is selling mostly bloat for $500 a program. I'm going through sexual connections taking notes currently. That will probably take a month. After that I'll go through gunwitch shit.

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                Editing a comment
                Sexual connections is one of Swinggcats weakest programmes. Seduction MMA is a better use of time. When it comes to swinggcat, I stick to real world seduction 2.0 and his other audio course.

The october man sequence is not a tool to build attraction and make her like you. It is a tool to make her need you, need your presence and attention as well as validation.

The Hospital pattern is directly evil and filled with psychopathy. It may get a girl to obsess over you, but more from a position of avoiding pain, rather than seeking pleasure. I do not feel like using such strategy. Basically the hospital (or "the door") pattern refers to inducing pain, duffering and dependence by reminding her of death. loss and pain and associate those feelings to you. You are supposed to do this post sex after the hormonal releases, when she is truly vulnerable. For ethical reasons, but as well as practical (this is not a good way into a healthy relationship) I do not endorse such a thing. It is not the way I want to seduce any women.

In10se, or Twotimer for obsessed with "dark" hypnosis and dark pick up techniques such as regression. I am against this because:
              - It does not increase your odds of getting laid
              - All it does it make a girl obsess over you, which can be annoying. I get claustrophobia from this.
              - It does not set a frame or a vibe for a fun, healthy relationship.
              - it is unethical.

Judge for yourself:

This one is the "bad boy" of all patterns. Anyone who has studied SS and NLP and has come into contact with the Door pattern, has found it to be evil and cruel, playing on the fears and deep insecurities of women. To give you an idea of how bad this pattern actually is - even Ross Jeffries himself has denounced this pattern and says that he does NOT encourage anyone to use it.

So... as always with stuff like that... "for educational purpose only"

The Door pattern originated by Alex Domnikov. Mindlist:

"Whereas most patterns are about getting a woman into bed, The Door is aimed at controlling her after you've started sleeping with her. Other patterns that you've used on her have anchored immense pleasure to you. The Door creates an anchor for the loss of that pleasure.

You've already had intercourse with the girl. The ideal setting for the power of the door, which is a power and control pattern, is right after you've had intercourse and you're in bed with the girl, and at this time hopefully you've set up the fact that you're also the man of her dreams and fulfil her emotional needs. You're fooling around in bed, you've already had a great time, and you go, "sweetheart, what's that over there?" and you point towards the door. And she'll say, "well you know, that's a door, silly." And you say, "yeah, you know.. I'm a real positive person, but.. I mean, can you imagine.. I mean, you don't know what can happen from day to day, when you think about it in your mind. I mean, what would happen if I walked out that door and the door closed and as the door closed, it slammed shut, and no matter what you did, you could not open the door and you knew that you would never be able to look into my eyes again and you'd never be able to hear my voice again and you'd never be able to feel my touch again." Ok, right here is where she starts going, "I don't like this door business at all." And at this time you just reassure her.. "ok, alright sweetheart, you're right. You really shouldn't think about the door and you really don't have to think about the door." So you go back to playing around with her some more. Have some more fun with her, bring her to another orgasm or whatever and say, "you know, a terrible thing happened the other day. My friend was hit by a truck. I mean, it was awful, by the time they got him to hospital he was dead. I can't believe it, you know? It's almost as if, it would be a horrible thing you know when you think about.." (point towards the door) "..that no matter even if you were to get that door opened and you were to search, that you could never find me again.." Then she starts freaking out. You calibrate more on that part of, "you will never be able to see me again, you'll never be able to hear my voice again."

"You'll never be able.. all that fun we had together, all those great times we had together, walking along the beach, hand in hand in the moonlight, we would never be able to do those things again and even if you were to open that door, you would search and you could never find." And she's at the point where she's saying, "no no I hate this door. Let's stop this door now, are you trying to upset me?" And you say, "oh, I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm just saying these are just things that are popping into my mind, ok?" So play around some more. Get her good and nice and hot again, fool around, have a good time with her, joke, and then then get back into the door and say, "you know, God, still you know, about life's tragedies.. I mean, I just keep on thinking how.." At this point you can already see that this is starting to make her feel uncomfortable. You want to create that sense in her that you can walk out and she'll feel terrible for the rest of here life. You want to anchor that response. I'll get up and she'll say, "well what are you doing?" And I'll say, "I'm going to the bathroom." I go up to the bedroom door and slam it. That right there will freak her out. Then I'll open the door and say, "oh, I'm sorry. You know, I'm sorry, I'm just playing with this door again. You know, you really shouldn't think about this door now and you really don't want to think about this door now."

Having anchored that sense of loss and pain to the door, you can trigger it whenever needed. Whatever negative behavior may come up that you want to stop, the first time you just get up and slam the door. Whether you walk out the door depends on the level of bullshit. On later occasions you can just indicate tbe door in some manner. The example Alex gives: If he's talking on the phone and getting any crap from her, and he knows the relation of where the door is to her desk, he says, "sweetheart, could you please turn right and take a look at what's over there.." and that was the end of the bullshit."

HOWEVER, the Gemini pattern is really cool and good. It truly liberates girls - just like any swish pattern does through dissociation of a moral self.

The Gemini Pattern:

1) "Most people dont realize there are actually two women inside the woman. There's the culturally/socially programmed woman (build on this) i.e. roles she has to play like Debbie the mother, Debbie the employee etc ..."

2) "But then there's the natural woman who has passions, fantasies, sexual feelings,amazing
              possibilities, the most exciting memories, the kinds of things you wouldnt want your
              bestfriends to know about (build on this)."

"(Because of the roles she has to play according to society) a person has to lock that place away to keep it safe, and yet it's (the natural woman) inside just waiting to emerge ...Waiting to be released."

"What is it about the way certain people affect us that causes us to think of THIS
              SPECIAL PERSON in that special place, to hear this voice, to feel this presence, see this face from that spot."

"In such a way that no matter how we TRY to deny that desire to act, it takes on a life of
              its own, compelling, vivid, real."

"Where this voice inside says YES! I want to step into that special place with this special
              person, and explore anything that we can both make real! (another definition LOVE)."

"What would it be like for a person to just right now, feel all those hidden parts and
              desires, and wakeup hungry, ready and alive!"

"Realizing this is the moment, right here RIGHT NOW! A chance to move in to a nude erection (new direction). The thing about them (nude erection) is that it's not just enough to ponder them, instead you've got to reach out, grab hold of them, take it all in as far as it will go, make it a part of who you are."
              From http://www.theattractionforums.com/s...ad.php?t=30572

I recommend this pattern and similare swish patterns. They are truly powerful reframes.

-Teevster
              Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
              - Still Rocking
              - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
              - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse

Funny, you were knocking the gemini pattern before but now you've done a 180
                Where do you got that from? I have always praised it. I have always been a huge fan of reframes and swish patterns. The gemini pattern is one of them, and i also love similar patterns. I think your a mixing me up with somebody else.

-Teevster
                Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
                - Still Rocking
                - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Teevster the gemini pattern was in real world seduction, the first one right? regardless i feel like i relate to swinggcat. sexual connections is just so similar to what i was doing with low balling and using male stereotypes on women. He is just so far advanced down the path I was trying to learn, I'm committed to studying this program, and I"ve already begun. I listened to it once already without taking notes and realized that was pointless.

Comment

Grodmeister General thanks. I like your addition to the opener. Whenever I hear this old school dudes like Mystery and Swinggcat they're delivery reminds me of some of my parents wealthy southern friends growing up. The emphasis on certain words. I guess those old dudes had game. I don't know how to reply directly to your comment. Either way, I love the hot in psychotic addition. And yeah that opener worked. In masculine polarity, which Teevster I hate, swinggcat talks about how people used to use opinion openers but you shouldn't now. Anyway, he says just ask them a question that allows them to gossip. When I was out I was just like this should work. I don't know why more people aren't using these.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                      Editing a comment
                      the hot in psychotic line is colgates line and I can see people not wanting to use it cuz it sounds like a dorky ass dude needing advice for a friend , buuuut that is NOT the way it is delivered ..its a false opinion opener..get their opinion on the INITIAL question (who lies more girls or guys ,who would win in a fight batman or captain america whatever) then CUT THEM OFF and go into the ROOT!(story of why you are asking and DROP THOSE DHV SPIKES)
                  Working...
                  X