Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Slow Down Vibe

How do you slow down your vibe?

For example, bring chick back from club, but she is hyper and you are in the mood for sexy quiet. She’s got questions and you can’t spoon feed the answers.
    Is this all in my head? You don't
    move like a normal girl - Normal girls
    don't look like that, not in their eyes
    or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Introduce long pregnant pauses with lots of eye contact. And speak slowly.
    “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

"Psssssccchhhhh", put index finger on your lips then hers "you're talking too much" + smirk
      then transition to a sexy topic or make out

Comment

What I do is "sexual listening". (My own version. Never read sixty's book.)

Comment

Originally posted by kijjjji View Post
          I suggest people study 60 instead of you because he is actually a legit guy and not just a fictional internet character.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
            Ijjji, that is why people give you shit... What is sexual listening???

Anyways op, Let her do her dancing monkey, and just go opposite quiet seductive doing triangular glazing and/or yes the finger in the lips works too... That will throw her off! http://www.theskillsmethod.com/how-t...ck-up-routine/
            Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

EASY - here is how you do it:
              - Deeper darker voice in your delivery
              - Slower pace
              - Isolation (away from stimuli)
              - More intimacy
              - Deeper conversation (can be sexual or rapport based, depending on your style and goals).
              - Slow motions - like touch her, with slow (and smooth) strokes. Be intimate if the vibe allows you to.

-Teevster
              Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
              - Still Rocking
              - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
              - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

You may go the listening route as well... however there are some caveats:
                - Not overly react to her stuff. Quick nod is fine in order to not seem weird (or worse make her feel insignificant), but it is key to remain slightly mysterious (60's advice).
                - Have your eye-contact on point (always important, but particularily important here). Triangular gaze is a good suggestion.
                - There must be some touching going on.

However this is good if she is "talker". If she is not, this is a rubbish strategy. If she doesn't talk, you need to do it. ideally in most case, a 65/35 ratio is ideal but this can change depending on the girl. Also if her conversations leads to detrimental subjects for your frame, you will have to take over and change the course. Be on guard. Sometimes when you let a girl talk too much (without controlling the conversation) it can sometimes go to some very very bad places, like her talking about dudes she is dating or her bad past and shit... which is detrimental to your interaction and overall frame.

-Teevster
                Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
                - Still Rocking
                - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Working...
                X