Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to actionize a verbal stack for field usage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to actionize a verbal stack for field usage?

Just curious about your experiences with making your verbal stack and gambits applicable for field usage - what advice would you give to make the process smart and learning rich for field application if one has developed a stack and wanna start using it in a smart way?
    Last edited by glow; 02-16-2018, 06:32 PM.

Originally posted by glow View Post
    Just curious about your experiences with making your verbal stack and gambits applicable for field usage - what advice would you give to make the process smart and learning rich for field application if one has developed a stack and wanna start using it in a smart way that progressively improves it for success?
    One possibility is to study a bunch of routines and take the 5 best ones that you are most congruent and comfortable with, look through them before going out and apply them in-field.

This is analogous to a concept in Judo where there are 40 throws, but most people will prefer a small subset of them and have most of their wins on 3-5 techs. You have to KNOW all the 40 in order to graduate to a black belt, but you won't use all of them equally much in competitions, it is called the concept of "favorite technique".

Comment

I used a coach,get a coach he knows what he is doing he will help you with this!

Comment

In addition to what sparxx said. Another possibility would be to not just have 'a' stack, but a number of stacks (mini-stacks) that each serve their particular purpose.

For example if you consider the earlier part of the process, opening and reaching the hook-point smoothly, you could create a number of mini-stacks to be applied in different venues. Like one for day game another for night game.

Or you could get even more venue specific and have ones for coffee-shops, subways, smoking patios, bars, etc. Whichever venues you tend to frequent. And of course you'll have mini-stacks to help you navigate certain scenarios you commonly encounter infield.

One to lower ASD and / or sexualize the interaction verbally. One you can quickly use to emotionally stimulate her if you sense she's getting bored. One to handle a common wildcard. And so on. In the same vein you create a number of routes you could take in-field, and these routes will be guided by your mini-stacks.

The idea is to prepare yourself to handle a multitude of venues and scenarios with dexterity. Idk whether this is the best way. . . it's what I've done and had work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sparxx View Post

One possibility is to study a bunch of routines and take the 5 best ones that you are most congruent and comfortable with, look through them before going out and apply them in-field.

This is analogous to a concept in Judo where there are 40 throws, but most people will prefer a small subset of them and have most of their wins on 3-5 techs. You have to KNOW all the 40 in order to graduate to a black belt, but you won't use all of them equally much in competitions, it is called the concept of "favorite technique".
          cool.

Another one i just remember ive used here in the beginning is to focus on a specific technique instead eg. "commands" and slight pause after before you verbalise the feeling part. from elite dance schools. this has made it super applicable right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
            In addition to what sparxx said. Another possibility would be to not just have 'a' stack, but a number of stacks (mini-stacks) that each serve their particular purpose.

For example if you consider the earlier part of the process, opening and reaching the hook-point smoothly, you could create a number of mini-stacks to be applied in different venues. Like one for day game another for night game.

Or you could get even more venue specific and have ones for coffee-shops, subways, smoking patios, bars, etc. Whichever venues you tend to frequent. And of course you'll have mini-stacks to help you navigate certain scenarios you commonly encounter infield.

One to lower ASD and / or sexualize the interaction verbally. One you can quickly use to emotionally stimulate her if you sense she's getting bored. One to handle a common wildcard. And so on. In the same vein you create a number of routes you could take in-field, and these routes will be guided by your mini-stacks.

The idea is to prepare yourself to handle a multitude of venues and scenarios with dexterity. Idk whether this is the best way. . . it's what I've done and had work for me.
            i really like this - start out with one scenario and work that with mini stacks, maybe 5 fav ministacks to use sparxs favorite concept. then build them out or add more or whatever.

Comment

Remembered another one. This one is related to what I mentioned earlier but more on the ad-hoc side of things.

Say you want to get a particular response, induce a particular state, or reach an important junction of the process. For example you'd like to get from a casual convo to sex-talk, like a point where you can use Teevsters 8 orgasms gambit. Or you'd like to set up the conversation so she asks you a certain question.

You can do this by creating a mini-stack starting at the end, and then work backwards. By doing this you reverse engineer a conversation structure that will suit your purposes perfectly. This is how I get women to ask "where are you from?" in pretty much any scenario I meet them in. No idea how I forgot about this, cause it's one of my favorites.

Comment

I think you are having this problem because you create gambits/routines before applying them, rather than making up routines in the field and then reverse-engineer like I usually do.

That said, I have created routines in my bedroom and then used them out in field.

My advice is to find:
                - Based on what the purpose of the technique is (to hook? arouse? set up for later stuff) and decide when in the interaction to us it)
                - Based on the lenghts of the gambit, you may create shorter versions for shorter interactions. If the gambit is short, you may want to make extended versions for longer interactions. Of course this is not always doable. If not, find ways to transition into other juicier subjects.
                - Make versions that are fit for group settings - this is usually the case for more explicit gambits. Make "toned down" version for group settings.
                - Have a few potential transitions ready - i.e. ways to get into the subjects.
                - Have some gambits/subjects you can transition into from the gambit.

Also are there things that has to be set in place before you can get to enjoy the gambit at its full power?
                - Low ASD (perhaps reframe ASD)
                - Strong sexual frames (perhaps set strong sexual frames)

...and so on...

Last...
                What does the gambit accomplish? When you do need to use it? Not everything is always useful!

-Teev

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

How are you able to remember all these stacks!

Amount of stacks I use:

Yupp.

I just know a bunch of gambit that I throw in depending on how I feel and depending on the interaction. I have periods where I bring some gambits back into use - like I haven't used the 8 types of orgasm routine in a while, but re-introduced it into my meta-game. This summer it was all about the tantra gambit - but haven't used it since. I used the House routine a lot last year and a few years ago... not currently used now. Same with the "book/narrative" gambit which was used a lot last autumn... but haven't been used much lately.

It all comes and go I guess.

-Teevster

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
                  I think you are having this problem because you create gambits/routines before applying them, rather than making up routines in the field and then reverse-engineer like I usually do.
                  cool with your way of it as another option.
                  i dont think it matters if you do one or the other. They go through field in both ways and will be altered along the process. And i think we both work w more flexibe gambits and can/find it fun to improvise.

i ended up selecting 4-5 gambits or whatever we call it with various degree of explicitism (imaginative and with innuendo vs sensual vs direct sex talk ones)
                  took 15-30 min each day for 14 days and rehersed 5-6 different ones wich had different techniques and cross topicalities in them
                  gave me a pretty good starting base and im pretty tight at making girls sticky - strange phenomenon i haven seen before but inspired by braddock who mentioned it in SC game (different than hook - when they kinda cling to you)
                  since then ive kinda driven it in directions i know (sexual tension, make out intuition, the arousal veil, immersion, reframings of discretion frames - the beuatiful lie etc etc)

things that helped
                  - focus on specific delivery grips (eg pause/lag between the command and the feeling you want)
                  - listen to some on audio eg ross jeffries (to get an idea of delivery etc)
                  - a few transfer lines, weasel statements and understandings of how to come into them
                  - rehearsing them reasobably close one after the other gave me a flow between them

As of now im kinda following how they unfold organically/improv style - they pop up along the way and i can spin into them in many ways either self inject or off their things.

guess i managed to get them layered in a smart in my memory to allow a certain range to pop up when in field this way. And i can improvise on topics they give me using the delivery grips and structures from the gambits now.

for anyone reading - beware that i have a lot of capacity on captivation, storytelling and alikes and there a several layers not covered above so i dont just do ross jeffries but have mutliple angles on it and mostly form it of my own intuitive sense of things while expanding with new approaches and slowly making them glowy.

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
                  My advice is to find:
                  - Based on what the purpose of the technique is (to hook? arouse? set up for later stuff) and decide when in the interaction to us it)
                  - Based on the lenghts of the gambit, you may create shorter versions for shorter interactions. If the gambit is short, you may want to make extended versions for longer interactions. Of course this is not always doable. If not, find ways to transition into other juicier subjects.
                  - Make versions that are fit for group settings - this is usually the case for more explicit gambits. Make "toned down" version for group settings.
                  - Have a few potential transitions ready - i.e. ways to get into the subjects.
                  - Have some gambits/subjects you can transition into from the gambit.

Also are there things that has to be set in place before you can get to enjoy the gambit at its full power?
                  - Low ASD (perhaps reframe ASD)
                  - Strong sexual frames (perhaps set strong sexual frames)

...and so on...

Last...
                  What does the gambit accomplish? When you do need to use it? Not everything is always useful!
                  yeps - i can see the relevance of what you writes from playing with them in field the later months
                  Ive already succesfully integrated several of them with sexual frames. Similar to this older example of mixing it all in https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...-into-sex-talk
                  and also recently with sois + barriers for more direct game where ive developed the soi part to direct sexual-emotional-stimulators (here i shift to direct as a juice it up type fractionation). Need to test it more but its pretty fun to go into actual dirty talk with chicks this way.

Nice additional points with group settings etc. Shows you got your ends covered And key to learn to handle key situations. hadnt thought about that as i just run ses as usual.
                  im still not expereinced enough in it to be too tight on the when of whats. my applied range is still limited at this stage. but sure itll come :P

Remembered another one. This one is related to what I mentioned earlier but more on the ad-hoc side of things.

Say you want to get a particular response, induce a particular state, or reach an important junction of the process. For example you'd like to get from a casual convo to sex-talk, like a point where you can use Teevsters 8 orgasms gambit. Or you'd like to set up the conversation so she asks you a certain question.

You can do this by creating a mini-stack starting at the end, and then work backwards. By doing this you reverse engineer a conversation structure that will suit your purposes perfectly. This is how I get women to ask "where are you from?" in pretty much any scenario I meet them in. No idea how I forgot about this, cause it's one of my favorites.
                  i really like this route of adding things on
                  makes it very relevant and taken from inside the process

funny other one.
                  to expand the words and what its stirs up more - i use music, track names and lyrics to alter some of the frames and juice them up
                  eg discretion frames ive reframed to "secrecy" which has a whole other feel to it inpspired by joavs "beautiful lie"

Comment

I use 3 layers
                    1 to get her to open up
                    2 to get her to see me as not just another guy
                    3 to develop the sensuality and intoxicating ideas

Getting her to open up is just about being a curiousity to her,
                    Then you prove you are non-typical and can create tension and vibes
                    Then just talk needs and sexual desires

1 = cool people are the only ones I wanna know
                    2 = I can't chase skirts, I know girls too well
                    3 = You are the kinda girl who...

Then just add in some teasing
                    "oh no you just did x..."

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                      I use 3 layers
                      1 to get her to open up
                      2 to get her to see me as not just another guy
                      3 to develop the sensuality and intoxicating ideas

Getting her to open up is just about being a curiousity to her,
                      Then you prove you are non-typical and can create tension and vibes
                      Then just talk needs and sexual desires

1 = cool people are the only ones I wanna know
                      2 = I can't chase skirts, I know girls too well
                      3 = You are the kinda girl who...

Then just add in some teasing
                      "oh no you just did x..."
                      Nice - interestingly ive more or less adopted rikers model which is similar but different. Written about it a few times but just to recite:
                      1) Make it fun and interesting (opens her up)
                      2) Make it more about emotions and imagination (engages her deeper in the convo, she feels various things more and gets immersed in emotions and more imaginative sensations)
                      3) make it romantic/sexual (she is aroused and moved forw. in sexual activation )
                      + being normal and normal human convo (relaxes and creates a calm space for things to, both ground and arise in - enables her to take action)
                      kinda linear in the buildup but i then seek to fractionate back and forw.
                      can be less linear dependent on how i forecast her if im on top of things to do so. Still establishing this and its not solid yet.

Focus in OP is a bit more on various ways to develop a vocab for field usage - how to actively start using new gambits, topics etc. Would love to hear your input here.

Comment

Nice - interestingly ive more or less adopted rikers model which is similar but different. Written about it a few times but just to recite:
                        1) Make it fun and interesting (opens her up)
                        2) Make it more about emotions and imagination (engages her deeper in the convo, she feels various things more and gets immersed in emotions and more imaginative sensations)
                        3) make it romantic/sexual (she is aroused and moved forw. in sexual activation )
                        + being normal and normal human convo (relaxes and creates a calm space for things to, both ground and arise in - enables her to take action)
                        kinda linear in the buildup but i then seek to fractionate back and forw.
                        can be less linear dependent on how i forecast her if im on top of things to do so. Still establishing this and its not solid yet.

Focus in OP is a bit more on various ways to develop a vocab for field usage - how to actively start using new gambits, topics etc. Would love to hear your input here.
                        Well Gambits need to be used a particular way, you can't and shouldn't just use them as an extension of rapport
                        They are rapport breaks in a way
                        You use them to seperate her and you, not to engage her directly in a relateable way
                        That seperation is really important in helping her be more feminine, and more "lit up"

IF SEDUCING a woman, don't go too heavy on emotional talk cuz it gives them permission to "let out their fat gut of emotions" onto the situation.
                        Once emotions are out there and shit it is then many times harder to play the angle of "this is simple sexual exchange in order to liberate you for a moment from all the worry"
                        I mean, you don't even want to directly imply you'll remove her worries, it should almost be two degrees of seperation away from any direct implication of that
                        1st degree being that you imply it
                        2nd degree being that you don't imply it but the contexts suggests it to HER mind (like reverse psychology I guess, sort of)

You want your gambits used with 2 degrees of seperation, so the implication of your worth can only be viewed as her idea
                        And a naughty one at that, in which you simply are so "that way" that she stops thinking and starts doing

The gambit is for that effect, meaning
                        It is useless to have a gambit in a rapport based talk
                        So I advise sort of not looking at her sometimes as you talk, and making statements to interupt her as you talk
                        This pushes her out of the drivers seat into the back seat where she can more imagine things, and then you bring her back into the front seat in a super casual way by giving her the spotlight
                        Its like "ok now show us all how sexy you are now, with your opinion and your story, your response, is it as good as miiine? Yes its good!"

You need to draw her out this way, or you will get into a sinkhole of her circular rationalisations
                        I mean girls will think of you in a relationship really quickly if they feel something...
                        But it won't be a serious thought, so they'll feel free shovelling shit on you, only to say "oops sorry my bad" draw back, then do it again
                        If you get into that framework, you will be feeling them draaaaaaaaag on you

So!
                        Use gambits to pull it out of the sinkhole
                        Meaning, you apply a gambit that sort of tricks her into less heavy handedness
                        And before she knows it her power is gone, and shes like "huh? where did it go?"

This is just what you need to do to be "bad enough" for the sex role
                        Though... there is more to it also, but for now that should suffice

Develop two layers
                        One is authentic you
                        The other is "can't catch me" playfully putting down some gambits
                        You only tease authentic you, or don't even put it out there just yet
                        This creates a lag or suspension of emotional interplay that helps build the intrigue subconsciously

IIIIIIIIIIIIII personally don't do that at the moment...
                        I'm trying to find another way. A way that is more authentic to me
                        BUT the problem is the sinkhole of shit I'm getting dragged through
                        So for example, I get into an emotional interplay really fast and girls react DRAMATICALLY
                        They embody their strengths and weaknesses when near me, and put forth their more secret inner energy
                        HOWEVER, around the secret energy is the presumption that we both know its volatility, and that SHE is volatile
                        And in a way it is an unspoken promise that she will be tough
                        AND THEN COMES A LOT OF JIBBERISH and a tidal wave of her issues and incompetancies, and so on and so forth until you are drowning like "too much"
                        BUT that is their truer nature, to be the stormy ocean that batters at the boat
                        And then you need to like, pull yourself up off the deck, wipe your bloody lips and get back to the helm like "ah shit, lets move!"
                        Which is tough stuff...

Being two degrees seperated from that shit is easier... lol
                        But, thats my current approach cuz my goal isn't sex most of the time, but a dramatic involvement
                        Because what comes with that, is emotion
                        And as guys we tend to suck at emotions, so it helps you learn emotional authenticity

And then you look back at the two degrees of seperation approach and think
                        It has good parts that are needed, and bad parts
                        And you will then understand WHY women have sex with that guy, and why at times they won't
                        It being a matter of perspective and need

But yo, that can be too much to take on.
                        Heck it frustrates me a lot xD

Um, but the solution is kinda that you want to set up a "flexible morality"
                        One that understands pros and cons, but then plays coy
                        Like "I dunno what you mean!" to imply your own sexual deviousness
                        Or something like that

I mean, thats just reality

The thing you want to avoid at all costs is thinking that women think like men or have linear desires
                        If you EVER do this you will be in a clusterfuck of "logic pretzels"
                        (just a playful use of wording there)
                        And she will own your ass into oblivion

I dunno man... reality is, you can play the idiot or be the idiot :P
                        And flexible morality means to momentarily be an idiot enough to wisely play the idiot, so that after playing the idiot you can wisely be the idiot and find wisdom in idiocy
                        :P

Clear as mud?

Good :P

Thats sort of the layout of the territory

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

Well Gambits need to be used a particular way, you can't and shouldn't just use them as an extension of rapport
                          They are rapport breaks in a way
                          You use them to seperate her and you, not to engage her directly in a relateable way
                          That seperation is really important in helping her be more feminine, and more "lit up"

IF SEDUCING a woman, don't go too heavy on emotional talk cuz it gives them permission to "let out their fat gut of emotions" onto the situation.
                          Once emotions are out there and shit it is then many times harder to play the angle of "this is simple sexual exchange in order to liberate you for a moment from all the worry"
                          I mean, you don't even want to directly imply you'll remove her worries, it should almost be two degrees of seperation away from any direct implication of that
                          1st degree being that you imply it
                          2nd degree being that you don't imply it but the contexts suggests it to HER mind (like reverse psychology I guess, sort of)

You want your gambits used with 2 degrees of seperation, so the implication of your worth can only be viewed as her idea
                          And a naughty one at that, in which you simply are so "that way" that she stops thinking and starts doing

The gambit is for that effect, meaning
                          It is useless to have a gambit in a rapport based talk
                          So I advise sort of not looking at her sometimes as you talk, and making statements to interupt her as you talk
                          This pushes her out of the drivers seat into the back seat where she can more imagine things, and then you bring her back into the front seat in a super casual way by giving her the spotlight
                          Its like "ok now show us all how sexy you are now, with your opinion and your story, your response, is it as good as miiine? Yes its good!"

You need to draw her out this way, or you will get into a sinkhole of her circular rationalisations
                          I mean girls will think of you in a relationship really quickly if they feel something...
                          But it won't be a serious thought, so they'll feel free shovelling shit on you, only to say "oops sorry my bad" draw back, then do it again
                          If you get into that framework, you will be feeling them draaaaaaaaag on you

So!
                          Use gambits to pull it out of the sinkhole
                          Meaning, you apply a gambit that sort of tricks her into less heavy handedness
                          And before she knows it her power is gone, and shes like "huh? where did it go?"

This is just what you need to do to be "bad enough" for the sex role
                          Though... there is more to it also, but for now that should suffice

Develop two layers
                          One is authentic you
                          The other is "can't catch me" playfully putting down some gambits
                          You only tease authentic you, or don't even put it out there just yet
                          This creates a lag or suspension of emotional interplay that helps build the intrigue subconsciously

IIIIIIIIIIIIII personally don't do that at the moment...
                          I'm trying to find another way. A way that is more authentic to me
                          BUT the problem is the sinkhole of shit I'm getting dragged through
                          So for example, I get into an emotional interplay really fast and girls react DRAMATICALLY
                          They embody their strengths and weaknesses when near me, and put forth their more secret inner energy
                          HOWEVER, around the secret energy is the presumption that we both know its volatility, and that SHE is volatile
                          And in a way it is an unspoken promise that she will be tough
                          AND THEN COMES A LOT OF JIBBERISH and a tidal wave of her issues and incompetancies, and so on and so forth until you are drowning like "too much"
                          BUT that is their truer nature, to be the stormy ocean that batters at the boat
                          And then you need to like, pull yourself up off the deck, wipe your bloody lips and get back to the helm like "ah shit, lets move!"
                          Which is tough stuff...

Being two degrees seperated from that shit is easier... lol
                          But, thats my current approach cuz my goal isn't sex most of the time, but a dramatic involvement
                          Because what comes with that, is emotion
                          And as guys we tend to suck at emotions, so it helps you learn emotional authenticity

And then you look back at the two degrees of seperation approach and think
                          It has good parts that are needed, and bad parts
                          And you will then understand WHY women have sex with that guy, and why at times they won't
                          It being a matter of perspective and need

But yo, that can be too much to take on.
                          Heck it frustrates me a lot xD

Um, but the solution is kinda that you want to set up a "flexible morality"
                          One that understands pros and cons, but then plays coy
                          Like "I dunno what you mean!" to imply your own sexual deviousness
                          Or something like that

I mean, thats just reality

The thing you want to avoid at all costs is thinking that women think like men or have linear desires
                          If you EVER do this you will be in a clusterfuck of "logic pretzels"
                          (just a playful use of wording there)
                          And she will own your ass into oblivion

I dunno man... reality is, you can play the idiot or be the idiot :P
                          And flexible morality means to momentarily be an idiot enough to wisely play the idiot, so that after playing the idiot you can wisely be the idiot and find wisdom in idiocy
                          :P

Clear as mud?

Good :P

Thats sort of the layout of the territory
                          semi-kinda muddy but well-indicative for me

I understand most of your points, and guess its how gambits are used in rapport breaking mode/"cant catch me" etc. for reasons you outline. and nice nuances w the 2 degrees of seperation. Just seems more of an underlying frame/role setting dynamic to me and vibe of interaction that contains us actively in a seperation direction - subtle tease-take away-chase type dynamic? i dont see using gambits-pattern-type-things such as nessecarily makes them see us as bfs or makes us solvers of their problems. Depends on what route we choose to lead which will drive certain directions of states as i see it.

or am i missing something?

Comment

cool with your way of it as another option.
                            i dont think it matters if you do one or the other. They go through field in both ways and will be altered along the process. And i think we both work w more flexibe gambits and can/find it fun to improvise.

i ended up selecting 4-5 gambits or whatever we call it with various degree of explicitism (imaginative and with innuendo vs sensual vs direct sex talk ones)
                            took 15-30 min each day for 14 days and rehersed 5-6 different ones wich had different techniques and cross topicalities in them
                            gave me a pretty good starting base and im pretty tight at making girls sticky - strange phenomenon i haven seen before but inspired by braddock who mentioned it in SC game (different than hook - when they kinda cling to you)
                            since then ive kinda driven it in directions i know (sexual tension, make out intuition, the arousal veil, immersion, reframings of discretion frames - the beuatiful lie etc etc)

things that helped
                            - focus on specific delivery grips (eg pause/lag between the command and the feeling you want)
                            - listen to some on audio eg ross jeffries (to get an idea of delivery etc)
                            - a few transfer lines, weasel statements and understandings of how to come into them
                            - rehearsing them reasobably close one after the other gave me a flow between them

As of now im kinda following how they unfold organically/improv style - they pop up along the way and i can spin into them in many ways either self inject or off their things.

guess i managed to get them layered in a smart in my memory to allow a certain range to pop up when in field this way. And i can improvise on topics they give me using the delivery grips and structures from the gambits now.

for anyone reading - beware that i have a lot of capacity on captivation, storytelling and alikes and there a several layers not covered above so i dont just do ross jeffries but have mutliple angles on it and mostly form it of my own intuitive sense of things while expanding with new approaches and slowly making them glowy.
                            Would love to know more about this stickyness and how to achieve it. I reach hook rate consistently but I am keen to take it up another level.

Comment

Working...
                            X