Shit Test = How old are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit Test = How old are you?

some of you older dudes. how do u respond to this? I've definitely lost girls that were down before they knew my age. I've lied before as well to get the lay. I know a lot of top pua's lie about age a lot like Todd and Ryan.

I find if they're attracted to you they want to believe the lie.

what u guys think?

Girls are weird. Especially western girls. Even if it's just a hookup they generally prefer guys their age up to 4 years older. (obvious exceptions). They can like you and think your hot and logically cut u off the list for age. Whereas guys we're just like if she's hot she's hot.

Girl: How old are you?
    --Heh. How old do I look?
    Girl: x
    --Nice. Good guess

This is how you get her to tell you what age she needs you to be to fuck you. You just agree with her and move on.

Comment

I know that's actually my technique which I stole from Todd but sometimes guess open ended like today she said 20 something.

Yea they guess the age they want. I guess i'll stick with this lol. Kinda sucks tho cuz a girl in my rotation thinks i'm like 5 years younger ... if it starts getting more serious would be kinda awkward living a lie and it's not good to start a relationship on a lie haha

Comment

"I am way WAY too old for you!"

(This one stuck with me since early days. Never let me down in night game setting. Some banter has developed in relation to this over the years.)

Comment

Man I get this one all the time but in the opposite direction.

I almost always make them guess and then give them shit about being a cougar and preying on younger guys (even works if they are my age lol)

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
            "I am way WAY too old for you!"

(This one stuck with me since early days. Never let me down in night game setting. Some banter has developed in relation to this over the years.)
            ij I rarely have success with this kinda cheeky banter. All my lays are just super straight forward. IME it's always the time wasters that like the banter. (maybe i just have shit game unno) lol

the more sarcasm / teasing etc. I add into my sets the further away from the goal posts I get personally.

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
              Editing a comment
              I had some guys in the past explain to me that they could never do the things I do, because girls are too nervous around them to begin with. Basically that they have to be nice to the girl to avoid her interpreting it as rejection.

Based on that Ive kinda assumed that it all comes down to if she sees you as a bit of 'fun right now', versus 'boyfriend potential'.

I always lie, but recently I've been thinking about saying the truth (especially if I want a longer term relationship), so the idea is to disqualify her first before she can disqualify you. Basically, instead of you worrying about being too old for her, you need to flip the script and make her think she maybe too young for you.

Strategy A;

Pre-emptive measures. Ask her first.

You: How old are you?
            Her: 18
            You: Aw shit, you're probably immature then. I don't know about young girls....
            Her: Starts qualifying.

Strategy B:

Reactionary measures.

Her: How old are you?
            You: 37, you know I am used to mature woman who are...., young girls are always....are you like that?
            Her: Starts qualifying.

This all in my head. I've not field tested it. You would obviously want to do this after the hook point has been reached, rather than early when she has no reason to invest and qualify.

currently do exactly what K mentioned, but I've been thinking about dating girls for a longer period of time, and lieing about my age is not something I would want to start off with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post

ij I rarely have success with this kinda cheeky banter. All my lays are just super straight forward. IME it's always the time wasters that like the banter. (maybe i just have shit game unno) lol

the more sarcasm / teasing etc. I add into my sets the further away from the goal posts I get personally.
              Agreed, the teasing witty banter shit has never worked as reported for me. With some particular types of girls it can make things fun but IME has never made things sexual or lead things forward to a lay.

It's great to use with girls after you fuck them though

Comment

"The perfect girl for me doesn't care about my age.... she is more interested in... something else.... "
                What women want: A man to care about

Comment

"Ha. you going to judge me on it?" :P
                  Get her to explain her thoughts on age and what things mean to her
                  "ah ok, I guess that makes sense you don't want x, I'm a bit different than most guys my age but I'm xyz"

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                    "Ha. you going to judge me on it?" :P
                    Get her to explain her thoughts on age and what things mean to her
                    "ah ok, I guess that makes sense you don't want x, I'm a bit different than most guys my age but I'm xyz"
                    I dunno. That sounds like you're qualifying to her. Telling her why she should accept you. Of course, it could work. You are the older experienced gentleman here, she should be pining to enter your world. Of course, she's not going to feel that at first, but you'd want to somehow engineer that feeling in her. Although, that can be rather difficult, if she asks your age 20 seconds in to the interaction, before you've had the chance to establish desire.

I have been dating a girl taller than me for the last few weeks, and she's been wearing flats on our outings, whilst I bridged the gap with boots. She then asked me if I felt comfortable with girls taller me, because she only has heels and had been wearing her mums shoes, lol. I told her that I was fine with it. Note her language though, she is concerned whether I would be comfortable with a girl taller than me, rather than if she would be concerned with a guy shorter than her.

So I'd say, you want her thinking similarly in respect to age. You want her asking "Are you OK with girls significantly younger than you?".

Comment

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is actually a qualifier itself
                      It qualifies her on how judgemental/superficial she is

You set a hard qualifier of "dont judge me, that wouldnt be cool"
                      You wait a bit. Then you elicit her values on it, and if she complies by explaining it out, shes actually likely to qualify a bit.
                      You accept her qualification, by showing social value
                      THEN you frame age as NO BIG DEAL
                      And put the truth out there without fear

If you are coming across as qualifying with this you arent doing it right, but I get how you could see it that way man
                      Just dont use it yourself man, works great for me

• hey_lover

hey_lover

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That makes a lot more sense, Cosy. Cheers!

When I used to get this, I used a line I stole from one of these forums somewhere. I used to get this a bit in my earlier gaming days but once I got better, it rarely came up...

How old are you ... 37
                    How old are you ... 25
                    Oh, well you just missed the cut-off. I only hang out with chicks that are 26 and older. I find that if I deal with any girls that are younger than that, I end up just being their one night stand older man fantasy and Iíve been that so many times now that you know, that i'm sick and tired of being treated like that frankly. I just like someone who likes me for who I am

I'd move the words around a little and change it a bit for the situation, but I always got a laugh from it

Comment

Working...
                    X