Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asshole, aloof, arrogant vibe necessary for the hot chicks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asshole, aloof, arrogant vibe necessary for the hot chicks?

References:

Razorjack's Asshole Rockstar Method
    Todd's Be out of her league / hot guy blasť
    Julien

All the naturals I have seen who get laid with hot chicks have all this "I am better than you" attitude in common. Of course there are different varieties (more introvert, more extrovert, smooth or obnoxious etc.). Most of them combine it with a certain playfulness for attainability reasons.

My current sticking point that I am working on is to get my vibe consistent. I know the longterm goal is to be independent of state. Until I have raised the average level of my vibe above a certain threshold I will not begin to study structural game (gotta fix my subcommunications etc. before). But here's what I noticed: the hot chicks only show interest in me when I am in a narcissistic, delusional, screening, bossy kind of state.
    Whenever I am not....they are not interested. Almost as if they expected me to be more of an asshole (not necessarily verbal, but vibe-wise and bodylanguage-wise) and I turn out to be not.

Now I am interested what kind of vibes you guys have/employ. Is it possible to get the hot chicks without this attitude?

you mean like negging and ignoring them or backturning slash body rocking ..theres a method like that by some guy name erik von markovik when i get the name of the method ill come back and let ya know!

Comment

Well when I act that way, it is cuz I have experience getting most girls to open up
      Then you meet a girl who is faking something and it just causes a natural scepticism
      A kind of playful response comes out, cuz you arent weak
      (weak guys get bitter about it and claim it is unfair)

Just don't see life as unfair and out to get you
      And you'll laugh at adversity and voila "rockstar" mode
      Non-chalance

My usual vibe is dark and mysterious
      Olga Kurelenko always embodied it well I felt
      Olga-Kurylenko_-Lucky-Magazine-2015--02.jpg
      To bait her and add pressure
      Olga_Kurylenko_Vogue-Spain_Vincent-Peters_Barbara-Baumel_01.jpg
      To draw her in with intrigue
      olga.jpg
      To come right at her

Cept I'm a guy so it is a lil different, but the same vibes
      First time I saw her pulling my vibes I was in shock :P
      I was like how come she does my vibes so well!!!
      Whaaaaat?

Girls already have vibe abilities that we work hard to get :P
      But girls can't use em like we can...

Comment

I believe you are simply talking about confidence. The four A's in the title are not necessary IMO, but confidence will help you most of the time.

That you use the word delusional makes me think you view yourself as of lower value than the girl, which is not good IME if you let it show too much.

Comment

I do not think having an "aloof, arrogant, (kinda) asshole" vibe is the same thing as confidence.

You can be very confident and open with a standard direct opener "Hi, I think you're very attractive, my name is Robert"

You'll be seen as very confident (ideally) but you won't be displaying that "aloof, arrogant, asshole, hot guy blasť" vibe (whatever the heck you want to call it) that OP is pointing towards.

Confidence ≠ Asshole/Hot Guy Blasť

I think Hot Guy Blasť is a pretty good term, it avoids the over analyzing of the word asshole, avoids the the discussion of "do girls like assholes, or is it just confidence?"

This is an advanced concept in this community, but it really shouldn't be, anyone that's ever played sports or ever hung around with the cool kids knows that along with confidence, they had elements of aloofness, arrogance, and often asshole-ness, etc.

While some girls hate assholes, clearly some girls like a guy with a non-PC asshole hot guy blasť vibe.

In addition, a lot of super hot girls seem to like the asshole hot guy blasť vibe. The same thing that will attract 6-7s is usually not exactly the same thing that will consistently attract 8.5's and 9's.

I feel like the keyword is "Kind of". "Yeah, he's kind of a dick, and yeah he's kind of an asshole, and yeah he's kind of stupid, and yeah he's kind of a dumbass, and yeah he's kind of aloof and arrogant... but that's just Chad."

It's like hot girls are super spoiled and they know they're super spoiled and can have whatever they want, so when a guy rolls up that thinks he's the best ever and is kind of a super spoiled dude himself, they can relate. They're on the same level and people like people that are similar to themselves.

Note, Hot Guy Blasť game is not my area of expertise, just giving my 2 cents.
          Last edited by Pyro; 03-14-2018, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
            Blasť
            <3

Just like you, I felt the words in OP were poorly chosen.
            Unlike you, I failed to find the *perfect* word for it! You are amazing!!

adjective: blasť
            • unimpressed or indifferent to something because one has experienced or seen it so often before.
              "she was becoming quite blasť about the dangers"
              synonyms: indifferent, unconcerned, uncaring, casual, nonchalant, offhand, uninterested, apathetic, unimpressed, unmoved, surfeited, jaded, unresponsive, phlegmatic; informallaid-back
              "these children have learned to be blasť about the sound of gunfire"

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
              I do not think having an "aloof, arrogant, (kinda) asshole" vibe is the same thing as confidence.
              Me neither. What I meant was that there was an x-factor at play that I did not think OP nailed down completely. I agree that confidence is probably too simplistic, thinking about it I would like to expand it to Confidence + Coolness. Now "coolness" is something I have many theories about. A few key points: Non-reactive, Nothing to prove, Takes action on own terms and has a reason behind it, Allowing/Not needing to control or defend too much, Relaxed/Free flowing energy in body, Ease/Make things simple and don't complicate or ramble, Comfortable with high tension levels... etc.

This is an advanced concept in this community, but it really shouldn't be, anyone that's ever played sports or ever hung around with the cool kids knows that along with confidence, they had elements of aloofness, arrogance, and often asshole-ness, etc.
              I see a lot of people try to copy cool people only to end up looking like fake copies, which looks super weak. To truly be able to copy someone you need to look beyond the surface and understand why they are the way they are, what their motivations are. (And in the community I see a lot of people mistake what actually makes naturals attractive, they adopt all their characteristics, including the damaging ones.)

Don't be Wally Brando...
              https://hooktube.com/watch?v=-AeANz2ndM8

...be Marlon Brando:
              https://hooktube.com/watch?v=yfy-T3R9Ju0

Edit: I also think being cool in the sense being thoughtful and generous towards others is very helpful in attracting girls, it makes you look like high-value if the motivation comes from genuine generosity and love.

Edit 2: Girls tolerate lots of imperfections if you have something else going for you that is really good, hence why it is easy to get confused when trying to emulate the attractive behaviours of naturals.

Comment

You are describing body language and vibe that subcommunicate social dominance. Yes this generates attraction, you are putting the social frame in place. The problem is if you stand around being aloof all day and "not chasing" girls might think you're cool but nothing will happen. At some point you still have to open, hook in an interesting way, and be persistent if you want results. Being too dynamic and interesting will lose you dominance points, and being too masculine and boring will lose you charisma points. You gotta try, without being lame and try hard.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment ijjjji, but I think the term Hot Guy Blasť was first put forth by the RSD guys, specifically RSDMax I think.

Hot Guy Blasť by RSDMax:

Comment

Originally posted by K View Post
                    You are describing body language and vibe that subcommunicate social dominance. Yes this generates attraction, you are putting the social frame in place. The problem is if you stand around being aloof all day and "not chasing" girls might think you're cool but nothing will happen. At some point you still have to open, hook in an interesting way, and be persistent if you want results. Being too dynamic and interesting will lose you dominance points, and being too masculine and boring will lose you charisma points. You gotta try, without being lame and try hard.
                    Thanks for the explanation. That kind of helpes me at grasping the balance of vibe (mix of playful, dominant, passion, fun but what's the best recipe is the question).

The best results in game that I have had where when I was coming from an "I am better than you"-buyer's frame and basically quite dominant and managing to hardcore qualify the girl.If you look at celebrities who are gods at flirting like Russell Brand or Craig Ferguson...they don't use this aloofness at all. Is it just because they don't need it as they are perceived as ultra high value by any girl anyway?

or to put the question another way:

is there any other way as a non-celebrity to get the hot girls without having this blasť vibe?

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                      Editing a comment
                      if that works do it, why the reluctance to do something that works?

Originally posted by Dr Feelgood View Post

Thanks for the explanation. That kind of helpes me at grasping the balance of vibe (mix of playful, dominant, passion, fun but what's the best recipe is the question).

The best results in game that I have had where when I was coming from an "I am better than you"-buyer's frame and basically quite dominant and managing to hardcore qualify the girl.If you look at celebrities who are gods at flirting like Russell Brand or Craig Ferguson...they don't use this aloofness at all. Is it just because they don't need it as they are perceived as ultra high value by any girl anyway?

or to put the question another way:

is there any other way as a non-celebrity to get the hot girls without having this blasť vibe?
                    It is a willingness to turn her over into sex mode when the time comes for her asd kick
                    Basically... your vibe shows you won't be weird at that time, but convincing
                    So she rationalises that when the tough choice comes, you''ll be nicely persuasive so she can... sorta make the choice now on your smell, how you feel, your voice etc

Thats what it is...

My normal strategy is a sensual vibe, cuz it IMPLIES that I'd remain convincing
                    But you can do it via mental alertness, and showing a sort of ability to track and follow her changes in mood as craig and brand do

Comment

Working...
                    X