My (Dream) Verbal Stack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique My (Dream) Verbal Stack

Disclaimer: This post contains link to Girlschase.com, that is a commercial website. I had to do this, as some of you probably might want to read more about each of he gambits. New readers have up to 6 free articles on girlschase - this allows you to read up to 6 of the linked articles

So I know Bacchus, K (Kant) glow have stacks. I personally don't have a stack, only a list of technics I use depending on how I feel, depending on the situation. Techniques that are being used comes and goes. If you ever played Pokemon, you may have had many pokemons... and you could only have 6 at the time... so the rest had to be dropped in the pokemon center.

But if I had to make a "dream team" with all my favourite routines - here is my stack.

TRANSITIONING SUBJECTS

When you need to start talking about sex:

- Contrasting - by far the easiest and most powerful way to get the ball rolling.
    - The Good sex VS Bad Sex gambit
    - Dark side gambit (same link as above)

Honorable mentions: "sex is unfair gambit", "sex is not a big deal gambit", "where is the clit gambit"

ASD BUSTING

When her crap is pissing you off...

- Sex is not a big deal framing

- Why a lover should be low-key (formerly known as "secret lover framing")

- The Mirror gambit (shared here on sedfast and on girlschase)'

Honorable mentions: "promise me that you'll shut your mouth gambit", "our little secret gambit", "I am worse than you gambit", "all girls have dark side gambit", "female sexual suppression is evil gambit".

GENERAL SEXUAL PRIZING AND FRAMING

When you want to the frame as a lover

- 8 types of Orgasm gambit (long GC post coming soon) - mention and describe these 8 orgasms:
    1) Breasts orgasms – the weakest… I usually start off covering this one
    2) Mental orgasms – I here talk about how people can orgasm while dreaming before transitioning into how the mind has to be stimulated in order for her body to follow. Here I put emphasis on the importance of the mental aspect of sex.
    3) Clit – everybody is familiar with this one
    4) The G-spot, and here I may discuss squirting, how it works and how I make it happen
    5) The U-spot – the sensitive areas around the vagina, genital lips, usually between the clit and her opening… I like to mention how this area can be stimulated with my tongue.
    6) The A-spot… is situated right after the g-spot…further inside. I explain how this can be stimulated through deeeeeeeeeep penetration
    7) The deep spot – the wall between her rectum and her vagina (on the opposite side of her A-spot). I here explain how girls who tend to enjoy doggy style tend to favor this spot.
    8) Full-body orgasms

- The tantric Sex gambit - good for edgy situations where introducing the subject of sex is challenging.

Honorable mentions: "The bdsm gambit", "the pussy licking gambit", "the squirting gambit", "importance of mental stimulation gambit", "sexual science vs sexual art gambit", "serial orgasm gambit".

IMMERSIVE SEXUAL FRAMING

For when you just gotta hook her in.

- The House (related to ASD busting)
    - The Liminoid Bubble (only used in certain scenarios - it is a bit overkill)
    - The sexual tension gambit

Honorable mentions: "our world gambit", "the secret society gambit" (related to ASD busting), "the narrative gambit (used in my 10th year anniversary)"

FOR HEAVY AROUSAL

When you just want to make her aroused

- Orgasm control gambit (tell her why and how I would perform orgasm control. Why it is awesome) - describing how I would a pussy, make her almost orgasm, then stop. I usually describe this making her visalize a cliff that leads straight to the hole of deep please,, once she falls down there is no turning back. What we want her to visualize is her walking towards the cliff, then right before she gets to jump into the abyss of pleasure, the guy will stop licking her. Then she will walk back... then she will get closer, but be denier entrance... passion rises... excitement rises... anticipations grows... and after the 7th attempt (you may repeat the process of her visualizing walking towards the cliff of please... i.e. reaching an orgasm 7 times... that's actually good) she eventually will fall down.. but this time with greater anticipation, deeper passion and stronger desire... leading to an EXPLOSION of orgasm.

- The "lick her whole body gambit" - basically telling her how I would mentally stimulate a woman by enjoying her whole body, lick, kiss and stuck every part... tease her and play with anything but her pussy until she just got to have it. Basically I like to point with my finger where i would lick (a finger she follows with great anticipation) pointing out how I would kiss her (point lips(, then suck her neck (point neck), ears(point ear), breast (point), next breast (point), belly (point), lower part of the belly (point), up again to her breast (point), then the next (point),then down do her hip (point), next hip (point), up and kiss her again (point), then lick my way down her belly to the lower part of her belly (point), then barely strike her lower intimate parts with my tongue (point), then lick the area between her leg and pussy (point), then do the same on the next side (point), then play with her hips (point), belly, (point), tits again (point), kiss again (point), then lick my way down.... put my tongue into her opening, slide it up spread her genitial lips and suck her clit.

Honorable mentions: "The bdsm gambit", "the pussy licking gambit", "the squirting gambit".

GAME OVER

Work in progress: "the femme fatale gambit" - be super explicit super fast - with little ASD.

There is of course more that I probably have not mentioned (not even in the honorable mentions section) but these are some that come to mind right now. Additionally I may use sex stories (usually by talking about X amazing girl I knew who was crazy) and other patterns and gambits from Speed seduction such as the Gemini pattern and stuff.

Again, this is just a stack... and does not cover everything I do or say. I also use a bunch of logistical techniques, tons of push and pull, fractionation, physical game, and social proof and lot more depending on context, girl and my own mood.

-Teevster
    Last edited by Teevster; 03-15-2018, 11:37 PM.

this what i am talking about, yeah i was starting to get bored of saying the same shit! too, another problem, felt robotic, here there are more things to play with... this is good... Funny is some of the stuff here i do naturally...

but lol at mcdonald sex hahahahahahahahahahhzahahhahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      this what i am talking about, yeah i was starting to get bored of saying the same shit! too, another problem, felt robotic, here there are more things to play with... this is good... Funny is some of the stuff here i do naturally...

but lol at mcdonald sex hahahahahahahahahahhzahahhahahhahaha
      Yeah why not add some humor in the early phases of sex talk when things are not yet too sexual? I think that's good for the hook phase.

-Teevster

Comment

Where are the gambits mentioned in the "Honorable Mentions" sections? (BDSM gambit, serial orgasm gambit, etc.)?

I tried searching for a few of them and wasn't able to find anything.

Comment

No Openers?,No stories for groups ,no stories you can go into if you get an external interrupt ?

Comment

I think that it is fair when a man who has a lot of women in his life is called king, because he spent too much time and effort to learn that skill. If a woman is perceived as a slut for sleeping with lots of men is not that unfair, because she takes advantage of the fact that men are too easy for her.
            This is my opinion, so as to answer one of your pickup lines on your website

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
              Where are the gambits mentioned in the "Honorable Mentions" sections? (BDSM gambit, serial orgasm gambit, etc.)?

I tried searching for a few of them and wasn't able to find anything.
              I know, they are not mentioned. I just haven't had the time to write them down. some have been used in reports, some have not. If there are anyone of them you are curious about let me know and I can provide more info.

That said the ones I do provide links to are in my book the best and covers the overall frame-work - the frame-work those covered in honorable mentions also follows.

-Teevster

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
                No Openers?,No stories for groups ,no stories you can go into if you get an external interrupt ?
                I do have openers. More importantly I di have systems of opening - i.e. a process. I also do have technics and gambits and things I do when dealing with group settings and so on, but this post was dedicated to my sex talk verbal stack. As mentioned at the end of this post:

There is of course more that I probably have not mentioned (not even in the honorable mentions section) but these are some that come to mind right now. Additionally I may use sex stories (usually by talking about X amazing girl I knew who was crazy) and other patterns and gambits from Speed seduction such as the Gemini pattern and stuff.

Again, this is just a stack... and does not cover everything I do or say. I also use a bunch of logistical techniques, tons of push and pull, fractionation, physical game, and social proof and lot more depending on context, girl and my own mood.
                So as specified this post only covers and aspect (and important one nevertheless) of my game.

-Teevster

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  a process of opening is interesting!!!! and i figured your stack was everything in your arsenal !

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
                I think that it is fair when a man who has a lot of women in his life is called king, because he spent too much time and effort to learn that skill. If a woman is perceived as a slut for sleeping with lots of men is not that unfair, because she takes advantage of the fact that men are too easy for her.
                Fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion - and it is not overly flawed I must admit. But you need to understand that these are not my person moral standings, but rather mere instrumental tools to get the girl. sure there is a coherence between what i say and what i truly believe in, as otherwise I would face serious congruence issues, but they usually represent simplified version of my belief system and the primary focus is instrumental. Would what you just mentioned above be a smart thing to say to girl? Would it increase your odds of getting her? I doubt so.

-Teevster

Comment

Dateahome the reason you used the maddona/whore analogy, (i used it last night with a girl), or that gambit that teevester is talking about in the op, is just to speed up the process, when you want to pull a girl FAST you need to cover all of this aspects:

1.- She needs to know that you won’t judge her as a slut or a whore for going home fast with you.

2.- She needs to know you are sexually competent, in other words that you are good in bed.

3.- She needs to know she will be safe. Since you are much stronger than her and you have the ability to harm her physically.

4.- She needs to know you are not going to use her, aka fuck her and tell her to get the fuck out making her feel like shit. (most false rape accusations happened due to this)

5.- She needs to know that you will not be a clinger, stalker or super needy after sex and pushy before sex.

^ that comes up as number 1 for a quick pull, i have a cold and i did not have sex with the girl last night, otherwise i would have, but again that totally speed up the process aka 2 day or 3 days waiting time that women societal programming kicks in, in some cases... I encourage you to learn to say it in your own words once you are in closing stages of an interaction...

Comment

uhm, i think you totally bypass the reality of people's psyche's.

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post

I know, they are not mentioned. I just haven't had the time to write them down. some have been used in reports, some have not.

If there are anyone of them you are curious about let me know and I can provide more info.

-Teevster
                      Could you write up and share the Honorable Mentions in the Heavy Arousal section? "The bdsm gambit", "the pussy licking gambit", and "the squirting gambit"

If that's too much, I'm just going off of names here, but if I had to pick one for you to share I'd pick "The bdsm gambit".

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post

Could you write up and share the Honorable Mentions in the Heavy Arousal section? "The bdsm gambit", "the pussy licking gambit", and "the squirting gambit"

If that's too much, I'm just going off of names here, but if I had to pick one for you to share I'd pick "The bdsm gambit".
                        Hey there. two of them have been shared already.

The BDSM Gambit
                        The Pussy-Licking Gambit

-Teevster

Comment

this is one i use with religious women from teevester:

consider god exists

humans were created by god

sex is part of human biology

everything made by god is perfect and can not judge

therefore we can not judge sex”
                          and this one Is the one i use almost in 90% of interactions (teevester too):

men perceiving women as either plain whores, who are just sex tools without, who are useless when it comes to relationships, or “madonnas”, which men perceives as pure and good. These “madonnas” being known as the pure and correct women, are often perceived by men as better fitted for relationships. Women aware of the following will then act in way that communicates that she is a Madonna – in order words she will behave very a-sexually toward male who they perceive as potential relationship candidates. This is because they believe, and they are right in most of the case that men usually do prefer women that are “pure and correct” because men fantasize about women that are exclusive to them.

The sad fact is that the idea of the pure Madonna remains just a plain fantasy. The cold fact is that no women are pure madonnas, neither are they whores for that instance – any women can be sweet and correct, but they are also “whores” as every women have a sexual biological drive – this is a universal truth about healthy women. Still many men believe some madonnas do exist – we have all heard “she is not like the rest”

Comment

Working...
                          X