Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss NextASF - What you think about anything we are or are not doing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got mentions of my lays in my journal and I need to do a better job of writing up lay reports (althought my last two lays there is more detail) I think being seen in public by another member on here ,is a better indication of if a dude has game,any body can write up or fake a lay report. AN eye test is more valid than an internet post. I have seen colgate do mystery method in front of me and KILL IT! if he posted on here yall would think he is crazy. I also wish people would focus on other things like upgraded their lifestyle(how to develop social circle and throw parties and working club owners and skipping lines) im working on all of that.Would also like to see more focus on keeping lays than trying to bang 20 girls a month . Any one can rack up numbers but to keep them around especially if they are of great qaulity is a skillset in itself!

Comment

• Hi Grod,

this is offtopic so I'll keep it curt:

A man with abundance of access to 8+ girls due to action-taking as he goes about his life during the day (or from nocturnal outings) will make such women attracted to him due to his non-neediness.

They will want to stick around...

Developing social circle/throwing parties/working club owners is overkill if your ultimate obj is to get the pussy you are most attracted to that you see as you go about your life. The former is status-dependent and never entirely within your control, whereas in the latter you create value out of thin air, independently of your social context to give you social frame.

You can either spend all your hours setting the aforementioned social circles up, or simply learning the skillset required to get out your front door and go hunt for quality cunt.

Trying to bang 20 girls a month is a noble goal, because that is rockstar abundance, and prolonged access of that nature (even 2 or 3 months) will make you more entitled around attractive women, making your future forays into the ether exploring for strange a walk in the park.

If you can walk out of your apartment and get a girl after a couple of approaches consistently whether night or day, creating a social circle becomes a piece of cake, as you'll lack social anxiety, having killed it while learning to deal with AA and the dozens of other hurdles on the route to success in this game.
      In pussy we trust

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
      - Rationalizers: wtf is wrong with being rational?
      Rationalization is a very different concept than being rational.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ration...on_(psychology)

Comment

• Maybe there should be a New Rule #1:

"Don't give people crap about their preferred style/method of game."

If someone wants to go balls to the wall MM, SS, RSD, Gunwitch, 60, Brent, Krauser/Torero or whatever, let them. Hell even encourage them. They'll come back with lessons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyro View Post
          Maybe there should be a New Rule #1:

"Don't give people crap about their preferred style/method of game."

If someone wants to go balls to the wall MM, SS, RSD, Gunwitch, 60, Brent, Krauser/Torero or whatever, let them. Hell even encourage them. They'll come back with lessons.
          This is the main point I am trying to make as well.
          You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
          -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

• What exactly is the major problem here?

I just don't like it when entire threads get derailed, like if a guy starts a thread that is technical and he's looking for a technical answer and it gets derailed by woo woo talk or natural game platitudes.

Comment

• lol pyro, would you like to start working with labels? like [technical] [natural game] [seduction] [pua] [quick lay] [process of seduction] [bdsm] [relationships] [1 main] [polyframe] etc? :P
              so that people know what kind of point of view the topic starter wants them to give? :P
              would be kinda funny :P
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

• I think a shift away from philosophical posts to more actionable advice would improve this place. There were so many posts on mASF and then here about whether men or women have higher sex drives, or that you need good body language to be successful, or that it doesnt matter what you say but how you say it, or approach 100 women to defeat AA. None of that is actionable and it invites less experienced guys to give their opnions. But, it doesnt really help anyone to get better.

Posts, especially for beginners, where specific openers are given for specific environments are always better. It encourages guys to try out the advice as it was given and give feedback. Specific lines to use and specific things to look for encourage participation. I would like to see a shift towards more actionable advice that has succeeded for the person giving that advice. Those are the posts that I get the most out of and I know I am not the only one.

The fact is men come here to learn how to get laid more. Advice geared towards that goal will encourage membership to grow and people to keep coming here.

Comment

• So.. we got:

- Respect that there are different styles of approaches that work for different people, and don't try to persuade someone that only your own style is "the real shit". Can fully agree with that.

- A question to the above: would you only allow already established styles as those to be respected? And if so, how would you account for innovation that cannot easily be connected back to one or some of the already established styles? Would there be a universally accepted process to distinguish an authentic new style from someone talking random stuff with no value?

- Focus on more actionable advice or allow more philosophical stuff or divide them to sections. I think actionable advice can be motivating especially short-term because you have fast results. More philosophical stuff and deep insight will perhaps be more valuable long-term, so there should be a place for those too. Either split to different categories as suggested or (as I would prefer) require each thread starter to state what his goal is and what kind of replies he seeks?

There's another one I want to highlight which has little to do with pickup and more with learning itself:

- There are different styles of learning. For some, working through small action steps is key ("Give me actionable advice!"). For others, realization/insight will massively shorten the journey ("Please share your insights!"). Some really benefit from pressure, some shy away from it. You get my point I guess. If we'd only allow one form (say, actionable advice) around here, long-term that's what we'll get. Short-term, that can be really helpful for those who align well with that sort of learning, but long-term there's a danger of stifling innovation that usually comes from allowing diversity in a place.

Perhaps this could most easily be solved by allowing different thread types? Like, atm we only have "no prefix" and "practical", how about we have a few different ones who account for different intents of a thread so you don't have to spell it out all the time. Like:
                  - don't question my style/only practical (only practical advice, and don't tell someone his style is off or not working in general)
                  - don't question my style/open discussion (philosophical stuff allowed, but keep inside the preferred style of the thread starter)
                  - open style/only practical (only practical advice, and free to discuss how stupid the other one is to use that style, give him shit for it, etc.)
                  - open style/open discussion (or just use "no prefix" as default)

I realize the wording might not be perfect here, it should just serve as an example, really. Would something like this make sense to you guys?

Jester
                  Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Comment

• No More Mr Nice Guy
                    Editing a comment
                    Jester, I like this style of comment better than your usual writing style. Not sure why...shorter paragraphs, more lists? IDK, but I think it's better.

• Note: I don't mean for this to come off as rude or attacking or out of line or whatever, but I just took some Alpha Brain a few hours ago so I think that's why I'm writing this way and I don't want to clean it up because I'm trying to express some emotion here and I think if I clean it up it's just not going to have the same punch to it, so please just know I'm not attacking people here, it's probably because I've been thinking about this for several years in the back of my head and this thread is titled "Discuss NextASF - What you think about anything we are or are not doing."

So here we go (again, not attacking people):

1. Why the hell is there not an Advanced Forum like there was in the old days? That's where all the crazy philosophical stuff used to go and where people could go nuts arguing about crazy theories and butting heads and trying to expand the cutting edge. That's where all the new stuff got hashed out and argued out and you could be as bonkers and out there as you wanted and it was contained until it was worth something and then eventually it spilled out into the rest of the forum.

I can't believe there isn't an Advanced Forum.

2. The arrangement and naming of the sub-forums is awful. It is just absolutely awful. And the arrangement is part of the reason why every thread gets derailed into philosophical nonsense, because there's no flow and no logical place for all the crazy cutting edge philosophical ruminations and infighting to flow into (aka the Advanced Forum) like there was in the old mASF forum.

NEXTASF FORUM CATEGORIES
                  General
                  Night Game
                  Day Game
                  Online Game
                  Action Reports
                  Rookie
                  Sex
                  Player Guide
                  Hall of Fame
                  Relationships
                  Lifestyle
                  Journals
                  Women's Forum
                  Off Topic
                  Community Bulletin Board

This flow of this is absolutely dreadful. I mean, look at it, what kind of flow is this? There's no logical progression. Just looking at it makes my brain hurt. And again, where is the Advanced Forum?

It's General, Night Game, Day Game, Online Game, so you have FOUR forums to discuss the general basics and you don't even have a space at the top for beginner questions.

Also, all four of these forums have to cover Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced concepts, because people are mostly going to want to post in the top few forums ESPECIALLY when there is no natural flow to make them want to move their post down into a different category.

Then you have "Action Reports" which are some how better than "Field Reports". I don't get the point of calling them Action Reports. Field Reports was a better name because it insinuated that you were in the FIELD. And you could theoretically take action by going to the barber or by buying a car. The only way you could have a field report is if you were in the field. Whatever, I don't really care that much about this section, "Action" is kind of a cool word so this doesn't bother me that much. I still prefer "Field Reports" but not the end of the world.

Then you're in the Rookie Forum. Why would this not be higher up?

Then you go from Rookie Forum to Sex Forum. Then from Sex to Player Guide.

Then you're in the Hall of Fame. Then Relationships. Why are Relationships not right under sex?

Then Lifestyle forum. Why would Lifestyle come AFTER Relationships? Don't you theoretically want a good Lifestyle BEFORE the Sex and the Relationships?

Now all the way at the bottom we have Journals, which should just be rolled into Field Reports/Action Reports.

Then from Action Reports we go to Women's Forum, right next to Off-Topic.

And finally Community Bulletin Board, which is a super boring name, just call it "Announcements and Suggestions"

The whole order of it makes no sense to me, it doesn't flow correctly at all.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now let's turn our gaze to the old mASF Forum.

The old mASF had a much better flow IMHO. I can't believe I was able to dig this out of my old notes, because it sure as hell isn't on Google Images.

mASF Forums 2007.png

Imgur Link to pic of mASF Forum Categories - https://imgur.com/a/8DRlm

MASF FORUM CATEGORIES
                  Beginners
                  General
                  Tactics/Techniques
                  Field Reports
                  Advanced
                  Lifestyle
                  Sex
                  Relationships
                  Playettes
                  Missions
                  Off-Topic

I hope you can see, it makes a lot more sense then the flow we have now. First you start off as a beginner, so the first forum you want to see for beginner questions is....

Beginners (then you get better and go to) General (now you have your feet wet so you want some) Tactics/Techniques (then you're excited to go out and come back with) Field Reports (then you have some experience so you can talk about) Advanced Stuff (then after talking all up in the clouds you realize you need some) Lifestyle Advice (then you have a good lifestyle so you can start having) Great Sex (then you're having great sex so you need help with) Relationships (so then you gotta think about things from another point of view, aka the point of a) Woman/Playette (then you need) Missions (so now you're good so you can talk about things that are) Off-Topic

Actually Missions should just be rolled into Field Reports/Missions as one forum.

That is so much better!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If I was reorganizing the current forum structure it would look like this. I spent 5 minutes on this so don't bite my head off if it's not 100% perfect.

NEXTASF 2
                  Beginners/Rookie
                  General, Night Game (just roll General and Night Game together, Night Game is the hardest, if you can really learn night game you can learn any kind of game)
                  Day Game
                  Tactics/Techniques
                  Field Reports/Action Reports/Journals/Missions
                  Online Game (under Field Reports because they both involve writing + it shows Online Game should be more of a side hustle if your goal is to learn cold approach)
                  Advanced (all your crazy wacky brilliant philosophising can go in here from now on!)
                  Lifestyle
                  Sex
                  Relationships
                  Playettes/Women's Forum
                  Player Guide
                  Hall of Fame (placed after Playettes/Women's because there might be Hall of Fame content in the Women's Forum, better order)
                  Off-Topic
                  Announcements & Suggestions/Community Bulletin Board

I would much prefer this layout to what we have now, which is all over the place and doesn't even have a semblance of a logical flow.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

And, for shits and giggles, here's a classic screenshot from an old ijjjji post called "Classic Closing Techs (more added)" that you can all gawk over - https://imgur.com/a/ZLWKb
                  Last edited by Pyro; 1 week ago.

Comment

• I agree there are too many and confusing categories for the current number of posters. I'd suggest doing something like:

-Beginners (Player's Guide can be sticky here)
                    -Techniques (outer game)
                    -Philosophy (inner game)
                    -Field reports
                    -Relationships
                    -Hall of fame

To refocus the forum as a place for PU, as blackdragon suggested, get rid of the rest which is clutter. (As an aside the very fact that there's a Women's forum is a frame problem. We should not implicitly encourage guys to supplicate to women's attention whoring.)

This way if a good practical thread is getting derailed into a philosophical discussion the mods can nicely ask the poster in question to start a new thread in the Philosophy section.

Comment

• Avoidance, or avoidance rationalized as KJ, sociology or philosophy is not a style. Anything not resulting in concrete personal improvement is a waste of time and clutter IMO.

Some styles resulting in improvement are also objectively inferior to others just as some restricted workouts are inferior to more general workouts. If you just bench press that is obviously inferior to a fullbody workout and a cardio day and a nutrition overhaul in terms of overall development.

Online is inferior to any kind of game requiring a real-life approach etc.

Physical game or screening game is inferior to the full verbal+physical M3 structure with attraction-comfort-seduction phases etc.

Some topics are valid tools even if they are not full styles. SS, FB-management, LTR management, action-oriented manosphere stuff against FRAs or divorce rape, meditation, screening, physical etc are all good topics in that sense.

It is of course fine to learn only a subset of seduction and use that, as long as you don't try to reframe it as equivalent to the full skillset.

Sorry, but these are hate-facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by K View Post
                        -Techniques (outer game)
                        -Philosophy (inner game)
                        -Field reports
                        -Relationships
                        -Hall of fame
                        I like it!

another version of this:
                        -Beginners (Player Guide Here)
                        -Cold Approach and Pick Up (Day and Night)
                        -Field reports
                        -Text Game
                        (not only online, but texting as a whole for setting up dates and day 2s)
                        -Relationships
                        -Hall of fame

Also this order looks more natural and flowing for newbies.
                        Last edited by POB; 1 week ago. Reason: Minor tweaks
                        personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by K View Post
                          -Techniques (outer game)
                          -Philosophy (inner game)
                          -Field reports
                          -Relationships
                          -Hall of fame
                          This is the best format for subforums / categories suggested so far. I don't see much reason to separate day game-night game-text game-etc into specific subforums.

It's been tried here already and wasn't all that effective, plus most posts still ended up in General along with other clutter. If a technique is designed specifically for cold approach day game or night game then the poster can simply make a note of this in the OP. . . I also agree with everything sparxx said above.

There should probably be an off-topic subforum too. Not for the sake of encouraging posts like that but to avoid them ending up in the other subforums.
                          “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyro View Post

If I was reorganizing the current forum structure it would look like this. I spent 5 minutes on this so don't bite my head off if it's not 100% perfect.

NEXTASF 2
                            Beginners/Rookie
                            General, Night Game (just roll General and Night Game together, Night Game is the hardest, if you can really learn night game you can learn any kind of game)
                            Day Game
                            Tactics/Techniques
                            Field Reports/Action Reports/Journals/Missions
                            Online Game (under Field Reports because they both involve writing + it shows Online Game should be more of a side hustle if your goal is to learn cold approach)
                            Advanced (all your crazy wacky brilliant philosophising can go in here from now on!)
                            Lifestyle
                            Sex
                            Relationships
                            Playettes/Women's Forum
                            Player Guide
                            Hall of Fame (placed after Playettes/Women's because there might be Hall of Fame content in the Women's Forum, better order)
                            Off-Topic
                            Announcements & Suggestions/Community Bulletin Board

I would much prefer this layout to what we have now, which is all over the place and doesn't even have a semblance of a logical flow.
                            ^ i love this.... Instead of advanced i would change to theory and NO women forum only 2 girls here, they can post in the other sections cause they 100% request male participation...
                            Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Working...
                            X