X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills360
    started a topic Practical Technique The 3 bounce method

The 3 bounce method

I have been the worst of the worst in the history of dates (I have never been good at “dates/encounters” in fact I am the worst of the worst, I am a high energy guy.)
    Clubs are good cause you can pull right away or have a really strong interaction, if I did not pull,I have gotten around that with long texting /sexting setting sexual frames, but a lot of girls do not allow it and sometimes is not enough anyways.

Recently as the physical type club game is not as a strong as It once was back in the days I had to learn to date…. Second, experimenting with online game forced me to date as well.

^ I made huge mistakes over and over and over….

Mystery talks about venue changes as a technique to make the girl feel like she knows you for ever and shorten the period that he things takes the average people to have sex which is 7 hours.

Venue changes:

Bouncing your girl to multiple locations and doing different things creates separate and powerful memories in her mind of being with you at different locations. This can create trust each time she bounces with the seducer, as well as shorten the time of the 7 hour period, as her time spent with you is so memorable that she feels like she has been with you longer than she actually has.

So this is one technique that I use, and there is a poster called hey lover seem to use as well with success:

1.- neutral low key meeting place.- such as a starbucks, a pizza place, even a macdonalds (it really does not matter just make sure is below your average dating place)…. So she does not think you are a loser, say just to “meet and greet, we go somewhere else from there”…

Please make sure the 3 locations are strategically within walking distance, for example downtown places, that have a close beach/park close….

^ in Location one she will be skeptical, nervous, weird, in her head and the likes. Sit there and just handle the awkwardness for the first few minutes…

You can even say: “nice to finally meet you” “ did you make it ok”, blah blah any ice breaker, do you want anything to drink most of the time they say no, I would advise you get a drink (such as coffee or tea or whatever) so it forces you to sit down and finish it there for a little bit… Be comfortable with the awkwardness, act neutral, in a way she does not know or is not sure via body language and verbal if you are into her or not. If the girl is talkative let her be the one that talk and always finish answering a question with a question… If she is not handle the conversation for a little bit in a way that show you are attractive

2.- Bounce to a cooler type location.-

This could be a lounge,bar, small club, or band show (combination) , It also could be a part of the park,beach that is less isolated.
    In this location you will increase your kino/touch/escaltion from 0 to 5 gradually as you get compliance… Same with flirty, verbal talk were you show you are cool, you get some compliance, you may do light sex talk etc….

^ here she is a bit more relax, not that guarded, but in her head she still does not know if she will fuck you or not.

3.- pre-sex location

Beach, park, almost complete isolation but pre sex location.

Here the kino will stay the same or increase, a bit of bubble(both of you in your own world the feeling of connection), I would use here second generation verbals inspired by cosy ( a big mistake is to think you need all the things I will mention ahead, you don’t but super strong closing if you do, and why not is easy to cover all those aspects)

1.- She needs to know that you won’t judge her as a slut or a whore for going home fast with you.
    2.- She needs to know you are sexually competent, in other words that you are good in bed.
    3.- She needs to know she will be safe. Since you are much stronger than her and you have the ability to harm her physically.
    4.- She needs to know you are not going to use her, aka fuck her and tell her to get the fuck out making her feel like shit. (most false rape accusations happened due to this)
    5.- She needs to know that you will not be a clinger, stalker or super needy after sex and pushy before sex.

^ this is basically a summary of cosy post on second generation verbals…My go to method is broken down in great detail here that covers all the issues, which is what most guys that are having success in sedfast are doing:

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...lk-for-dummies

^ of course after the 3 bounce the final location is the closing location (yours/her house, motel, hotel etc...)

those are the issues that still may cause you not to get laid

^ and one more issue that may cost problems is her self image, hygine, life situation, period (working in the morning super early, kids and the likes)….

For example I fucked yesterday a girl that look like kim Kardashian in her prime (yes I know most of the girls I say look like kim, due to that Is my personal type, big butt girls), the seduction took a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of time about 3 hours me getting her to open up dealing with asd(unusual) etc…

^ the reason which I had no idea till I saw her naked is that she had the bi pass stomach reduction (second girl i fucked with the by pass that look so hot with clothes on disgusting naked)

So with clothes on she was 8 or 9 without clothes a disgusting 5, similar to what happened to poster November here https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ac...ly-dump-a-girl

I did a mercy fuck in the middle of sex, I pull her out and say I can not do this you are my friend… (thanks god I disqualify myself in the seduction process saying I want a friendship and no sex)

Another girl I did not fuck had the period and I ended up fucking her doing a 3 some with her tomorrow. But she never told me this and her actions were in congruent which is why I did not do a same night lay.

Here are some of the lay reports with samples covering 3 bounce method (online and clubs):

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/datin...online-dating/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/verba...ne-tales-club/
    Last edited by Skills360; 04-19-2018, 10:58 PM.

• Skills360
    replied
    I am lazy lately so instead of writing lay reports, i am bumping what i did to get laid.....

A girl just finished leaving my place....

Unfortunately i had to do the 3 bounce method twice (2 dates cause first time was sunday night and we both had to work early in the morning)...

Now i fucked up big time by not remembering her name, she made a huge deal out of it, and called everything off ( i felt like an afc cause of not knowing her name, remember i save name on google voice with things that made me remember, cute girl from the mall or girl from Ny, or blonde australian etc...

she could not let go of that, and called it a deal breaker, i totally change the topics but i can see that she could not let go of the disappointment her reasoning was that when she does not remember names is of guys she does not care, so she felt a bit hurt and blah blah....

again i distracted and change topics, and i knew if i did not find out her name (which this girl refuse to give it to me i would not get laid)...... So i did an intelligent maneuver and here it goes (lesson 1 if you ever get such situation)....

her: i got a go to the bathroom (we were on to 3rd bounce)

me: do your heels hurt?

her: yes

me: jump in my back let me piggi bag you

as i grab her hand purse and put it in my back pocket

as she went to the bathroom i went to men bathroom open her purse and got her name lol.....

the 3 bounce do to this was a bar, i took over the bar with guys and girls coming up i would introduce her using her name a lot....

then as she went to the bathroom a girl open me, and she saw it....ha!

took her to the car, and this is the second lesson i want to teach, she said ok i am going home, and i said "the night is not over yet, follow me to the after party" (i think after party, is julien).....

so this is a new thing i am doing lately, before i leave my place i have a alexa playing club music and the lights deem, when they walk in, they hear the music it helps with asd and i say "i told you we were going to an after party"

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    Some notes on bounce game. . .

As skills360 notes, venue changes or bounce game, is a logistical technique, pioneered by Mystery. There are a number of advantages, that seducers can draw on from this technique, but perhaps the most prominent one is the increased level of comfort that comes with each bounce.

Another big benefit of this technique, comes from the fact that bounce game, is basically a logistical compliance ladder. So with each bounce, you bring her closer and closer, to a strong state of compliance. Once anyone, gets on a roll of complying, and saying yes to things, it gets very, very hard to stop. Seriously. Something else which is interesting, is as the two of you go from location to location, and her compliance grows. . . so does the amount of ease and comfort that she will associate with following your lead.

Bring all these things together, and you've set up a very smooth pull. Now, I learned how to use bounce game about 3-4 years ago, from an extremely skilled seducer who used to post here, Thin Man. We discussed a number of the techniques he used via private messages, and bounce game was one of them. He notes, and this coincides with my experience, that the actual number of bounces used, in each seduction should relate to how compliant / comfortable she is with following your lead.

This means the specific number of bounces used each time should be subjective. Calibrating your bounces to where she's at is an important part of this technique. I've pulled with two bounces, and I've pulled with four. Sometimes I skip it all together and pull straight to mine. It just depends on where she's at.

Additionally, the location of each bounce, should serve a number purposes for you. They should move things forward logistically. Bringing the two of you closer and closer to your place. They should be close to each other / strategically placed, as skills360 also points out. Meaning it would be a good idea to pre-scope your bounces, picking out possible locations in the area beforehand. These venues should be interesting and attractive. Places you can talk up on the way there.

Thin Man also used his venues, as an extension of his personal brand, portals into his world if you will. I do the same thing.

I'm an artist and most of my venues have a very strong creative vibe to them. Low key galleries. Lounges and cafes with local creative work on display. Etc. Plus, I often pull by inviting girls to look at my portraits. After the two of us have already spent time looking at creative work at these venues.

So it makes the bounce to mine, feel natural, plausibly deniable and somewhat irresistible. And this leads to the last point. The venues you pick, should facilitate your game. I prefer to use verbal game, so my venues are often quiet and peaceful. So I don't have to compete with any noise whatsoever. . .

Leave a comment:

• wpb.latinlover
    replied
    Originally posted by sfltravieso69 View Post

I’m about 45 minutes from the city of Atlanta..I live in Suwanee currently..Its a very nice suburb area imo...but let me know the dates you will be in town and I can probably work something out..I will just be busy the first 2 weeks of March but after that my schedule will lighten up a little..
    Great..I will inbox you!

Leave a comment:

• sfltravieso69
    replied
    Originally posted by wpb.latinlover View Post

No problem man! I will be flying to Atlanta some time next month for work and I will be there for about 2 weeks. Where in GA or how far from Atlanta are you? Maybe we can get together one night and meet up while I am in town. Hey maybe team up and do a little pickup team.
    I’m about 45 minutes from the city of Atlanta..I live in Suwanee currently..Its a very nice suburb area imo...but let me know the dates you will be in town and I can probably work something out..I will just be busy the first 2 weeks of March but after that my schedule will lighten up a little..

Leave a comment:

• wpb.latinlover
    replied

Thanks for the tips...I actually live very close to a park where a lot of people go to hike and walk around...I think this will be a good alternative switch that I can highly consider after we meetup in Starubucks..I can always do the invite to the park and make it long enough where I can just take her to the bench area where it has an open view of the sky (usually very beautiful at night) and perfect to get her closer to me taking advantage of the chilli weather at times....I will give this another shot and hopefully have a story to tell and share with you guys
    No problem man! I will be flying to Atlanta some time next month for work and I will be there for about 2 weeks. Where in GA or how far from Atlanta are you? Maybe we can get together one night and meet up while I am in town. Hey maybe team up and do a little pickup team.

Leave a comment:

• wpb.latinlover
    replied
    Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

facepalm i keep confusing you and sfltravieso69

since both of you are down here... lol i thought i was talking to you in that reply... how you been?

and yes you got the technique down that is exactly how i do it;.... His mistake is taking them to aple bees and chillis and the likes, it causes a distortion to courtship land.... you want to avoid any courtshipland indication since it will totally delay sex...
    Hehehehe!! No worries bro. I get confused with a lot of people in real life as well not just online. I have been MIA for a bit due to traveling and work. These last couple of months I have felt the planes have been my new BMW and the hotels my new home. How about you? How is it
    going with you?

Leave a comment:

• sfltravieso69
    replied
    I have tried this and it is actually a good technique. I start them at a coffee shop (Wether is dunking donuts or Starbucks)..then from there I take them for a little walk around downtown sort of like acting like their little tour guide..and my final place (before taking them to my place/her place in some ocasions) is a visit at a park or somewhere outdoors that is isolated but romantic.
    Thanks for the tips...I actually live very close to a park where a lot of people go to hike and walk around...I think this will be a good alternative switch that I can highly consider after we meetup in Starubucks..I can always do the invite to the park and make it long enough where I can just take her to the bench area where it has an open view of the sky (usually very beautiful at night) and perfect to get her closer to me taking advantage of the chilli weather at times....I will give this another shot and hopefully have a story to tell and share with you guys

Leave a comment:

• sfltravieso69
    replied

since both of you are down here... lol i thought i was talking to you in that reply... how you been?

and yes you got the technique down that is exactly how i do it;.... His mistake is taking them to aple bees and chillis and the likes, it causes a distortion to courtship land.... you want to avoid any courtshipland indication since it will totally delay sex...
    Lol....no worries man...I was wondering why you kept saying I was in Florida...And in my head I was like FML...I need to change the nickname or something because this dude just isn't understanding my English...I am originally from Florida bu moved to GA...Though to be honest..I need to re-consider going back...It is a hell of a lot warmer down there and the beach is so much more romantic than the parks here imo!

Leave a comment:

• sfltravieso69
    replied

bingo no chillis/applebess NOOOOOOOOOO, i specifically said downtown area or beach area for a reason........... I knew it, chillis, applebees and the likes is definitely hit or miss that screams courtship...

You are in west palm, let me give you 2 examples: starbucks or nicos in clematis (outside sitting places i found really good, key outside and sitting outside), move her to one of the outside bars in clematis such as the one were i teach how to make a flower video and then move her to were the boats are parked (i took a lot to the light show they had on christmas for free in the outside)...

Downtown lake worth were all the hipster bars are you know, starbucks (i think they moved it though so now i go next door which is similar forgot the name, were they have all the cookies, but outside,this is key no inside), then cws the outside is pretty cool (no the inside, inside a bit courtship) https://www.cwslw.com/gallery/ then i move them outside the fountain on the museum of lake worth....

^ then home....

You are messing up with the appetizers nononono

P.s. definitely going to have to make a video on this...

Oh ok...no wonder I was fucking up big time and feeling it was more of a miss than a hit..I will omit the restaurants and keep it outdoors...Thanks for the response man...And please definitely do the video..Im a visual guy and I would love to see something like this in action..Besides thumbs up on those...You are doing a very good job on them.

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    I have tried this and it is actually a good technique. I start them at a coffee shop (Wether is dunking donuts or Starbucks)..then from there I take them for a little walk around downtown sort of like acting like their little tour guide..and my final place (before taking them to my place/her place in some ocasions) is a visit at a park or somewhere outdoors that is isolated but romantic.

Leave a comment:

• wpb.latinlover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied

I really don’t know where I’m slacking. I usually start them at a Starbucks near my house..It is not expensive and I want to make sure the girl is into me before I spend an $xx. on a chick that idk will be into me..(I know...I’m a cheap as bastard...what can I say)...if the vibe is good and the chemistry is there (which 9/10) I get there...I bring them to a more nicer area (Chilli’s/Applebee’s) since it has a bar and we can usually get a drink and appetizers...it is here where it’s usually a hit/miss...idk if it’s becasue I’m moving them too quickly..I usually after 1.5 hr of talking and walking around the Starbucks blocks I ask them if not in a rush we can go somewhere more relaxing and have a drink/quick bite...that is how I’m moving them from Starbucks to the restaurant...by that time we have already kissed and I’m trying to escalate it further..Since I currently live in GA (though originally I’m from FL)...the 3rd spot ends up being my place if they bite into the invite...which for some reason I’m struggling some where there..Do you think I should do another location (non-sexual) before attempting the meet at my place?
    bingo no chillis/applebess NOOOOOOOOOO, i specifically said downtown area or beach area for a reason........... I knew it, chillis, applebees and the likes is definitely hit or miss that screams courtship...

You are in west palm, let me give you 2 examples: starbucks or nicos in clematis (outside sitting places i found really good, key outside and sitting outside), move her to one of the outside bars in clematis such as the one were i teach how to make a flower video and then move her to were the boats are parked (i took a lot to the light show they had on christmas for free in the outside)...

Downtown lake worth were all the hipster bars are you know, starbucks (i think they moved it though so now i go next door which is similar forgot the name, were they have all the cookies, but outside,this is key no inside), then cws the outside is pretty cool (no the inside, inside a bit courtship) https://www.cwslw.com/gallery/ then i move them outside the fountain on the museum of lake worth....

^ then home....

You are messing up with the appetizers nononono

P.s. definitely going to have to make a video on this...

Leave a comment:

• sfltravieso69
    replied

how are you doing it, for me is a hit, which is why i wrote it.... I went for 3 months of horrible dates, till i develop this, went through fucking spree.... (may do a live video in the future educational, in wpb were you are so it will make more sense...)

Even taught it to none community guys and it worked for them... Explain how you did it?
    I really don’t know where I’m slacking. I usually start them at a Starbucks near my house..It is not expensive and I want to make sure the girl is into me before I spend an $xx. on a chick that idk will be into me..(I know...I’m a cheap as bastard...what can I say)...if the vibe is good and the chemistry is there (which 9/10) I get there...I bring them to a more nicer area (Chilli’s/Applebee’s) since it has a bar and we can usually get a drink and appetizers...it is here where it’s usually a hit/miss...idk if it’s becasue I’m moving them too quickly..I usually after 1.5 hr of talking and walking around the Starbucks blocks I ask them if not in a rush we can go somewhere more relaxing and have a drink/quick bite...that is how I’m moving them from Starbucks to the restaurant...by that time we have already kissed and I’m trying to escalate it further..Since I currently live in GA (though originally I’m from FL)...the 3rd spot ends up being my place if they bite into the invite...which for some reason I’m struggling some where there..Do you think I should do another location (non-sexual) before attempting the meet at my place?

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    FML..Is this why this is a hit/miss (more of a miss than a hit imo) for me??..I have been field testing this for the longest and my game has been so fucked that I was just about to say fuck it.
    how are you doing it, for me is a hit, which is why i wrote it.... I went for 3 months of horrible dates, till i develop this, went through fucking spree.... (may do a live video in the future educational, in wpb were you are so it will make more sense...)

Even taught it to none community guys and it worked for them... Explain how you did it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X