Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the 40+ guy into "pick up" and "seduction" so damn lazy???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the 40+ guy into "pick up" and "seduction" so damn lazy???

Hey, I actually have a question.

Why is the 40+ guy into pick up so damn lazy??

It seems that all these threads about the reasons to do online game usually comes down to these arguments:

- Time efficient - this argument has been debunked to death.
    - Too old (age thing)

Now it is the age part I would like to discuss. Because I am still young, and to be franck this older generation truly does not inspire me, and surely not in regards to women (TTM and other few exceptions applies). Sure I get it, you don't have the energy level I have, nor the same interests. I obviously do not expect any of you 40 + guys to be gooing to clubs every week end, nor do I expect the 50 + guys to go out to clubs at all. Ironicaly, this whole "age argument" goes all the way to 35 and even 30. Now to clarify if you are 30-35 and even 35-40 and happens to rationalize "not doing cold approaching" with "too old", you are litterally full of crap as you are still young and able to club.

But for a second, let us discuss this 40+ crowd. I picture them as fat lazy idiots. Yes I said it. I really want to become nothing like it. Fact is, my father, and other men within that age-range are way more socially savy than many of you guys. Sitting on your ass in front of a computer and chat up some old freak. What the hell is that? And some even want to call that seduction? I have seen what type of women roams the internet, and I have seen what types of woman 40+ and 50+ have access to. The 40+ crowd may still meet some hot girls occasionally. But the 45+ crowd... has to deal with uglier girls. The 50 + crowd... yuck like litterally YUCK. How do I know? I have a dad. And he was frustrated about the shitty quality of girls online. He even showed me some pics. Of course he tried to screen for women who were 10-20 year old younger, but the amount of hotness was still low, and the hot younger girls were not lways interested in a 20 year older dude... The lower you set the age limit, the hotter the girl, but the lower the response rate... and sadly, you do not have "game" and "vibe" to compensate with limitation of looks.

God how many weird dramatic and damaged women have I met when I still lived at my dads house. I cannot remember how many time we always reached the beloved conclusion: NEXT - She is psycho.

Dad eventually met a younger, more beautiful, smarter and nicer woman who he is now happy with. Not through online thought!

There are no doubts that cold approach gives you access to way better, hotter and most importantly... saner women. But what I don't get is how older guys do not use their advantages. Their looks is surely not one of them... yet they use a platform where looks matters the most. Older guys have this vibe and t other personality traits younger girls like. But they will not meet those online. Ain't gonna happen. Why? because they will be unable to display those attractive traits to younger and hotter women.

However with cold approach you may still have a chance, because your maturity and your vibe can compensate for the fact that your body is falling apart. What you lose in physic is compensated with knowledge, confidence and all the maturity many young girl just goes nuts over.

Are those 40-50 year old guys REALLY that lazy here? I know many 40-50 + who goes to dinner parties, parties and occasionally some pubs where older people go to. Some clubs in major cities actually have clubs that allow a varied crowd of all age and I even occasionally see some really hot 40 and even sometimes even 45+ women. You surely have a chance with them... and EVEN younger girls may occasionally give you a shot.

Ok, you may not want to check out those pubs and bars occasionally as you don't have the energy -Fine

But do you guys, with all these years really have 0 friends? I don't care if they are married or not. Fact is if they are married they are more likely to host more dinner parties. Get some friends, build a social circle. Turn off that computer and meet people. This is embarassing.

Do you guys do litterally 0 activities next to sitting on dating websites? Damn you suck. Why don't you go to some social event like wine tasting or a dancing course or what ever. Or are you too old for wine tasting too now?

Do you really never go to a grocery store? bookstore? Do you never see a cute girl? say hello! I mean jeez if Ross can do it, you can too! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE

Too old for coffeeshops? is really going and drink a coffee at 3 in the afternoon too late for you? Maybe you are working? How about a coffee after work? Too old? I see plenty of 40-50 + in those coffeeshops.

Are you guys just lazy fucks who are not able to get out of the house? Sitting in front of a computer and bang occasional lousy and insane freaks (and then write long posts about nexting!) I cannot say you are very inspiring.

Because I know 40 and 50 + guys who bang hot women, and yet they occasionally meet some chicks online, but they usually have a social cirlcle - with many GREAT LOOKING WOMEN within their age range.

I know for a fact that I will not go out clubbing for ever. I may one day do some online ( although my standards are unfit with the quality of women online - sorry), but I surely would not call it seduction. No instead I will transition to day game... then when I get too old for that, it will be social circle and relationship management (FB's and MLTR's. Because that's fucking doable.

I will not turn into some slob who sits infront of a computer all the time. I will do everything in my power to not end up like you.

Best wishes from the younger generation who really is not impressed with the previous one.

-Teevster

PS: online game still has no place on a seduction forum
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
    - Still Rocking
    - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
    - 10 year in PU anniversary!

oh teevester, teevester, teevester.... come on bro, a lot of strawmaning here.... By the way in the 40 year old and over bracket i am .0000001% in other words in my area physically, clothing wise etc... I go out to clubs average twice a week none stop for 20 plus years, the only break i had was for 1 year, since then going out 3 times a week none stop (but i am weirdo). I am saying all this to establish some credibility...

some background on this post.... To put in context since is important.... There have been other posts that lead to this post.... Mainly with a poster named no more mr. nice guy who is about 60 and has approach anxiety but does online game.....

My point in those pasts post is that a middle age guy betazized usually, no game, coming out of a divorce and probably divorced gang bang raped in the west, attracted typically to 10 years younger, the typical cold approach advice may not apply and may get a bit of a jump start online, and learn some of the seduction techniques.... Most of these guys want to get laid, get some confidence back, get a girlfriend or whatever...

Then there is the case of the busy entrepranour/biz man that does not like to go out to clubs and may not get many chances in day game.

^ but yes they could do art galleries, wine testing, network events and the likes. Unfortunatly many many in the west don't care about that stuff...

Hey, I actually have a question.

Why is the 40+ guy into pick up so damn lazy??

It seems that all these threads about the reasons to do online game usually comes down to these arguments:

- Time efficient - this argument has been debunked to death.
    - Too old (age thing)

A year ago as you wrote a post girls weren't even coming out, most of them were online, now if you have notice at the clubs you will not see an abundance of HOT 30 plus years old, which typically guys are attracted to women 10 years younger than them, unless is guys that have what i call peter man syndrome which is puas that did not go to the normal development stages of fucking a lot teens, and a lot 20 year olds etc... I for example did not want to try online, but dozens of guys here including pe push me to do it, as diversification, i hated it, for the same reason the girl were not as attractive as in cold approach and a lot of other reasons, but there are ugly girls at the club, there are ugly girls in day game, there are ugly girls in social circle, you just have to screen them out, no difference in online...

last week i slept with a disgusting girl i met online, that looked sooooooooo good with clothes on.... But guess what? years ago i slept with a girl that look so good with clothes on from club game and disgusting naked lol...

Now it is the age part I would like to discuss. Because I am still young, and to be franck this older generation truly does not inspire me, and surely not in regards to women (TTM and other few exceptions applies). Sure I get it, you don't have the energy level I have, nor the same interests. I obviously do not expect any of you 40 + guys to be gooing to clubs every week end, nor do I expect the 50 + guys to go out to clubs at all. Ironicaly, this whole "age argument" goes all the way to 35 and even 30. Now to clarify if you are 30-35 and even 35-40 and happens to rationalize "not doing cold approaching" with "too old", you are litterally full of crap as you are still young and able to club.
    ^ there are a log of older puas that go to clubs and practice pick up, nick, tyler, jeffy, me, roosh, brent smith, mystery etc.... Now here is the distinction, and it goes back to old post, first does dudes are the exceptions and outcast like me... Second we are talking about the context of someone starting, we are talking in the context of wanting to exterminate online discussions just because.... Sylvertree is trying to implement a cold approach forum, and/or maybe and mastermind forum... You also implied that there is not "seduction/influence" in online and i challenge you again, to write an online lay report with a girl 8 plus, you know what forget 8 plus, try with 6 or 7... And post it and you will see there is a lot of influence/seduction involved.

But for a second, let us discuss this 40+ crowd. I picture them as fat lazy idiots. Yes I said it. I really want to become nothing like it. Fact is, my father, and other men within that age-range are way more socially savy than many of you guys. Sitting on your ass in front of a computer and chat up some old freak. What the hell is that? And some even want to call that seduction? I have seen what type of women roams the internet, and I have seen what types of woman 40+ and 50+ have access to. The 40+ crowd may still meet some hot girls occasionally. But the 45+ crowd... has to deal with uglier girls. The 50 + crowd... yuck like litterally YUCK. How do I know? I have a dad. And he was frustrated about the shitty quality of girls online. He even showed me some pics. Of course he tried to screen for women who were 10-20 year old younger, but the amount of hotness was still low, and the hot younger girls were not lways interested in a 20 year older dude... The lower you set the age limit, the hotter the girl, but the lower the response rate... and sadly, you do not have "game" and "vibe" to compensate with limitation of looks.
    ^ did you dad try a sugar daddy site(better and hotter girls than clubs by the way or the same), did your dad try since he is not a lazy/idiot and he probably looks good, to lower his age?????My age in tinder/bumble is 38 for example.

God how many weird dramatic and damaged women have I met when I still lived at my dads house. I cannot remember how many time we always reached the beloved conclusion: NEXT - She is psycho.

Dad eventually met a younger, more beautiful, smarter and nicer woman who he is now happy with. Not through online thought!

^ your dad did not screen them well, you never met a psycho from clubs, cause i have a lot... This is one simple question to ask from bd.- how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10, 10 being best.... I usually screen out less than 8. Now lets say she is a psycho don't talk to them again.

There are no doubts that cold approach gives you access to way better, hotter and most importantly... saner women. But what I don't get is how older guys do not use their advantages. Their looks is surely not one of them... yet they use a platform where looks matters the most. Older guys have this vibe and t other personality traits younger girls like. But they will not meet those online. Ain't gonna happen. Why? because they will be unable to display those attractive traits to younger and hotter women.
    ^ this is all true...but in more traditional dating sites, you can do some of that via profile, via opener, via qualifying question, via text game.

However with cold approach you may still have a chance, because your maturity and your vibe can compensate for the fact that your body is falling apart. What you lose in physic is compensated with knowledge, confidence and all the maturity many young girl just goes nuts over.
    ^ this is true

Are those 40-50 year old guys REALLY that lazy here? I know many 40-50 + who goes to dinner parties, parties and occasionally some pubs where older people go to. Some clubs in major cities actually have clubs that allow a varied crowd of all age and I even occasionally see some really hot 40 and even sometimes even 45+ women. You surely have a chance with them... and EVEN younger girls may occasionally give you a shot.
    ^ this is ture

Ok, you may not want to check out those pubs and bars occasionally as you don't have the energy -Fine

But do you guys, with all these years really have 0 friends? I don't care if they are married or not. Fact is if they are married they are more likely to host more dinner parties. Get some friends, build a social circle. Turn off that computer and meet people. This is embarassing.
    In the west usually if they are married, the married guys hang out with married guys, and single guys are seeing as a threat.

Do you guys do litterally 0 activities next to sitting on dating websites? Damn you suck. Why don't you go to some social event like wine tasting or a dancing course or what ever. Or are you too old for wine tasting too now?
    or chuch groups or _________ , but they can do that an online too...

Do you really never go to a grocery store? bookstore? Do you never see a cute girl? say hello! I mean jeez if Ross can do it, you can too! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE

Too old for coffeeshops? is really going and drink a coffee at 3 in the afternoon too late for you? Maybe you are working? How about a coffee after work? Too old? I see plenty of 40-50 + in those coffeeshops.

Are you guys just lazy fucks who are not able to get out of the house? Sitting in front of a computer and bang occasional lousy and insane freaks (and then write long posts about nexting!) I cannot say you are very inspiring.
    Because I know 40 and 50 + guys who bang hot women, and yet they occasionally meet some chicks online, but they usually have a social cirlcle - with many GREAT LOOKING WOMEN within their age range.

I know for a fact that I will not go out clubbing for ever. I may one day do some online ( although my standards are unfit with the quality of women online - sorry), but I surely would not call it seduction. No instead I will transition to day game... then when I get too old for that, it will be social circle and relationship management (FB's and MLTR's. Because that's fucking doable.

I will not turn into some slob who sits infront of a computer all the time. I will do everything in my power to not end up like you.

Best wishes from the younger generation who really is not impressed with the previous one.

-Teevster

PS: online game still has no place on a seduction forum

So why did your dad tried online game,??? and please save this post, so when you are 40 plus you can laugh at it, cause again you will do online... Never mind you unsuccessfully try tinder, isn't this rationalizing too....

I do agree with the laziness part if you are only doing online, you are truly limiting your options...

With that bieng said if joe smock goal is to bang couple of decent girls and he is getting his goal met from online, then what is the problem...

The challenge stands lay report from online...If not you are rationalizing, kj etc... no diffent of the people you criticize.

Just don't go or look to the online discussion teevester is not big deal....

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      oh teevester, teevester, teevester.... come on bro, a lot of strawmaning here.... By the way in the 40 year old and over bracket i am .0000001% in other words in my area physically, clothing wise etc... I go out to clubs average twice a week none stop for 20 plus years, the only break i had was for 1 year, since then going out 3 times a week none stop (but i am weirdo). I am saying all this to establish some credibility...
      As specified clearly in a PM this post was not really dedicated to you, or guys like you You know I have nothing bad to say about you and the field. We all know you go out, put in the work and get results. Let me be dead clear about this.

[QUOTE]some background on this post.... To put in context since is important.... There have been other posts that lead to this post.... Mainly with a poster named no more mr. nice guy who is about 60 and has approach anxiety but does online game.....

My point in those pasts post is that a middle age guy betazized usually, no game, coming out of a divorce and probably divorced gang bang raped in the west, attracted typically to 10 years younger, the typical cold approach advice may not apply and may get a bit of a jump start online, and learn some of the seduction techniques.... Most of these guys want to get laid, get some confidence back, get a girlfriend or whatever...

Then there is the case of the busy entrepranour/biz man that does not like to go out to clubs and may not get many chances in day game.
      I think you are right. This is probably the motivation. But how is this any different than the young 25 y old virgin who has been neglected his whole life, or the 18 year old victim of bullying who never even kissed a girl? Yes some of them make up hardcases and that's fine in my book, yet many of them do force themselves into the field. some build up social circles.. Some also become master pua's

Ok but entrepreneurs usually go to a lot of meetings and social gathering as part of their work schedule. Now hitting on co-workers may not be the thing but there are always events that are more liberated in that sense. But what do I know? I will refrain from talking too much about this.

What I do know however is that these guys have no problems wasting time infront of a computer, then bring girls on day2's if not day3's. For being busy people they do not seem to chose the most time-efficient method. I think this argument falls because of this.I also work 12 hour shifts (wrote my thesis in 3 month - which I am proud of, while being active in field!) and I still make time... like last thursday I was at the library for reading. The weather was nice so I went outside... talked up a chick, not too long after we ate together (something I would have done anyway) and pulled her back to my place. See where I am going here?

^ but yes they could do art galleries, wine testing, network events and the likes. Unfortunatly many many in the west don't care about that stuff...
      Well they are missing out. Wine is fantastic. Getting hobbies is good for you, no matter your age. I went to this tea tasting event. god how many 30+ women were there. some even fuckable. i was the youngest dude. This can be fun in the future.

A year ago as you wrote a post girls weren't even coming out, most of them were online, now if you have notice at the clubs you will not see an abundance of HOT 30 plus years old, which typically guys are attracted to women 10 years younger than them,
      I do see quite a few of them - depending on the venue obviously. Sparxx is known to love those cougars and he has met even more than me. But here geographical differences may occur. But again to clarify, if there are no women you are age at the club, or if one happens to note like going to clubs, that's fine. I mentioned many other different options in my OP.

unless is guys that have what i call peter man syndrome which is puas that did not go to the normal development stages of fucking a lot teens, and a lot 20 year olds etc... I for example did not want to try online, but dozens of guys here including pe push me to do it, as diversification, i hated it, for the same reason the girl were not as attractive as in cold approach and a lot of other reasons, but there are ugly girls at the club, there are ugly girls in day game, there are ugly girls in social circle, you just have to screen them out, no difference in online...
      Could be geographical thing sure, but generally online has an overflow of average and uglier women. Yes there are ugly girls in some clubs (not in high end venues though). Yeah you screen them out, but you have more hot girls around. This is pretty conventional knowledge though.

last week i slept with a disgusting girl i met online, that looked sooooooooo good with clothes on.... But guess what? years ago i slept with a girl that look so good with clothes on from club game and disgusting naked lol...
      Sure.

^ there are a log of older puas that go to clubs and practice pick up, nick, tyler, jeffy, me, roosh, brent smith, mystery etc....
      As specified in the pm I sent to you, I am not dedicating this post to you or guys like you, which includes guys like Mystery and Tyler. I have tons of respect for some of the names you list above (not so sure about roosh though)

Now here is the distinction, and it goes back to old post, first does dudes are the exceptions and outcast like me... Second we are talking about the context of someone starting, we are talking in the context of wanting to exterminate online discussions just because.... Sylvertree is trying to implement a cold approach forum, and/or maybe and mastermind forum... You also implied that there is not "seduction/influence" in online and i challenge you again, to write an online lay report with a girl 8 plus, you know what forget 8 plus, try with 6 or 7... And post it and you will see there is a lot of influence/seduction involved.
      My tinder experience are limited because I found it boring, I also realized the hot girls mostly attention whore with a few exceptions - even girls I have banged in clubs weeks later! However those average 7's seemed to be pretty straight forward and the experience could not compare with a club game pull. I felt something lacking. It was too easy, but yet the reward so much lower in regards to quality but also the lack of frame implementation that could make her into a freak.

^ did you dad try a sugar daddy site(better and hotter girls than clubs by the way or the same), did your dad try since he is not a lazy/idiot and he probably looks good, to lower his age?????My age in tinder/bumble is 38 for example.
      I will not go into details on such matters.

^ your dad did not screen them well, you never met a psycho from clubs, cause i have a lot... This is one simple question to ask from bd.- how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10, 10 being best.... I usually screen out less than 8. Now lets say she is a psycho don't talk to them again.
      He screened primarily based on looks since most of the chicks were outright ugly.

I have met psychos from clubs, obviously, but believe it or not, they are not as common as online. Online is really the snake pit for damaged goods.

In the west usually if they are married, the married guys hang out with married guys, and single guys are seeing as a threat.
      This could be true many places.

So why did your dad tried online game,??? and please save this post, so when you are 40 plus you can laugh at it, cause again you will do online... Never mind you unsuccessfully try tinder, isn't this rationalizing too....
      My Tinder succes has grown since I actually took some decent pics. Yupp it made a huge difference. Like day and night difference! talk about major game!

Also, when I was 16, people always told me "when you turn 25+ you will change. i did change, but never in the way those guys on forums had hoped for. Some predicted I would turn into some major commercial pua actor, others claimed i was going to be shortlived and once i grew up I would turn into a normal dude with a Gf.

With that bieng said if joe smock goal is to bang couple of decent girls and he is getting his goal met from online, then what is the problem...
      No problem with that, just don't use this rationalization for good game.

The challenge stands lay report from online...If not you are rationalizing, kj etc... no diffent of the people you criticize.
      I agree with this, although there isn't much to say about it. It is pretty straight forward. But if you insist, I will do it.

Just don't go or look to the online discussion teevester is not big deal....
      It is, as cold approach is now about to turn into a subsection of this forum! That's nuts.

Also I never really posted on the online board. I rarely check it.

-Teevster

Projects 2018:
      - Still Rocking

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post

I think you are right. This is probably the motivation. But how is this any different than the young 25 y old virgin who has been neglected his whole life, or the 18 year old victim of bullying who never even kissed a girl? Yes some of them make up hardcases and that's fine in my book, yet many of them do force themselves into the field. some build up social circles.. Some also become master pua's

Ok but entrepreneurs usually go to a lot of meetings and social gathering as part of their work schedule. Now hitting on co-workers may not be the thing but there are always events that are more liberated in that sense. But what do I know? I will refrain from talking too much about this.

What I do know however is that these guys have no problems wasting time infront of a computer, then bring girls on day2's if not day3's. For being busy people they do not seem to chose the most time-efficient method. I think this argument falls because of this.I also work 12 hour shifts (wrote my thesis in 3 month - which I am proud of, while being active in field!) and I still make time... like last thursday I was at the library for reading. The weather was nice so I went outside... talked up a chick, not too long after we ate together (something I would have done anyway) and pulled her back to my place. See where I am going here?

^ yeah this is an issue i would love other guys that are older doing online to address, cause you are totally right... I would assume that they do not want to go through the grind, rejections and effort that it takes to get good at cold approach, or they are just brain washed by online guys... but yeah this one would love to know as well...

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
          Editing a comment
          You won't get answer to that - hence my points.

Nothing to add but back when I was a dating coach my clients 35+ always gave me the most resistance to the idea of cold approaching. It horrified most of them. Oddly enough, they often seemed to be the ones who picked up on it the quickest though once I got them to actually do it.
        http://www.BecomeTheWolf.com/

Comment

I'm '40+'.

I don't do online because I'm no good at it. That shit takes skill: being able to txt a woman into getting her ass over to your house. Based on a pic or two that she knows aren't really you. Just the best version of you. As she (obviously) knows.

I am however one of those 'cold-approach' dudes. I go out at night because I am good at it. 1/8, lately. Definitely not your skill level, but good enough I should think.

But what does this have anything to do with anything?

Mi Teeves, you have momentum on these boards. Remember that's all it is. I'd suggest that you cool off for a little while, and look at yourself from far away. Isn't that what we're good at?

(And if you can come to Mtl, I'd love to meet you. Very soon I should also be able to go to wherever it is in Europe that you are, iff you can't make it here.)
          "I like it when you come in here, take up all the space in my mind..
          I think I'll let you love me tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by Patterns View Post
            I'm '40+'.

I am however one of those 'cold-approach' dudes. I go out at night because I am good at it. 1/8, lately.
            Are you saying you're closing 1 out of 8 approaches from cold approach? Are you doing night game or day game?

Also, what kind of game do you run while doing cold approach at 40+? Are you running SS as your username "Patterns" would suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post

Are you saying you're closing 1 out of 8 approaches from cold approach?
              Yes.

Are you doing night game or day game?
              Night game.

Also, what kind of game do you run while doing cold approach at 40+? Are you running SS as your username "Patterns" would suggest?
              No. My handle, 'Patterns', was only meant to suggest behavioural patterns. I probably should have created a handle based on that, as I (still) don't believe in all that NLP/SS bs. Many (excellent) people here believe in it, but I firmly believe that's just their success being seen through the lense of NLP/SS/someotherbullsit.

Comment

There's no excuse to not do cold approach on your day-to-day life.
                Most of the resistance it gets is because guys can't see the openings they currently have (Pe was beating a pinata with his "go about your day" comments on other threads, and he was right). I have a busy schedule so I don't go out much at night, but I sure do it in the gym, at the airplanes, at the supermarket, on social events, etc, etc.

Won't argue that AA is real, but it takes maybe 2 seconds to say "hi" to a new chick on any circumstance.

The caveat with online is not time management, age, etc. It's comfort.
                New guys who start to get laid from it get comfortable really fast and stop improving: this is the main issue (I was also guilty of that for a long time).
                You're not dealing with face-to-face rejection and a lot of variables.
                If you're good with online, you can plan everything ahead, have dates, get laid and build a standard 2-chick rotation in less than a month (using only your smartphone).
                This is the biggest appeal of the thing...and the biggest hurdle guys must overcome if they're serious about improving.

Personally I see no problem with a guy starting to get laid from online and saying "that's as far as I want to go".
                But you're right, he has no place among the others who are facing the hardships of live seduction.
                personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

• WestCoast

WestCoast

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are absolutely right; this totally just slapped me across the face. Thanks

Originally posted by Patterns View Post
                I'm '40+'.

I don't do online because I'm no good at it. That shit takes skill: being able to txt a woman into getting her ass over to your house. Based on a pic or two that she knows aren't really you. Just the best version of you. As she (obviously) knows.
                Correct. Skill and effort are required in any kind of seduction.

I'm sure that some forms of seduction require more skill and effort than others - I would certainly not dispute that, and never have.

Anything seems difficult if you don't know how to do it, or you think it's not a good fit for your personality, or your circumstances.

I am however one of those 'cold-approach' dudes. I go out at night because I am good at it. 1/8, lately. Definitely not your skill level, but good enough I should think.
                As an older guy, have you tailored your cold approach game, and are doing things differently than what the younger guys do?

If so, I'd love to hear how you do it!

Mi Teeves, you have momentum on these boards. Remember that's all it is. I'd suggest that you cool off for a little while, and look at yourself from far away. Isn't that what we're good at?
                Excellent advice.

You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
                -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

POB, thanks for commenting. I know you have done both, so it's not KJ.

Originally posted by POB View Post

The caveat with online is not time management, age, etc. It's comfort.
                  New guys who start to get laid from it get comfortable really fast and stop improving: this is the main issue (I was also guilty of that for a long time).
                  You're not dealing with face-to-face rejection and a lot of variables.
                  If you're good with online, you can plan everything ahead, have dates, get laid and build a standard 2-chick rotation in less than a month (using only your smartphone).
                  Agree with all of this. It's pretty much my experience, although I'm only just starting to get serious about non-monogamy, mainly due to my own limiting beliefs.

I also agree that it's possible to get too comfortable, and not recognize the limitations of the chosen approach.

For example, I'd like to start focusing on younger women as well as my own age group. I'm having no luck with that online - so I'm starting to explore other options...probably more social circle or daytime approaching.

Personally I see no problem with a guy starting to get laid from online and saying "that's as far as I want to go".
                  I don't either. And I certainly don't have any problem with a guy who says "I want to be the best seducer I can possibly be, and am willing to do the work to achieve it, no matter how challenging" - in fact, I applaud him.

But you're right, he has no place among the others who are facing the hardships of live seduction.
                  If you are saying that an online guy should avoid giving advice about cold approach, I totally agree. And the reverse is also true, of course.

You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
                  -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

My biggest fear is turning 30+ and still be running around shopping malls and going to clubs to find women with my looks shot to boot. The bad news is that I turn 29 next month. I think as an older man, you need to have set up a pipeline (fuck knows how) that brings hot chicks to your doorstep, where you are in a position of power.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                      Editing a comment
                      Style was in his 30s as is discovery and mystery is in his 40s etc ,you need good game, women like older men !! I'm 31 and look 22 it is better to look older.

• POB

POB

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "My biggest fear is turning 30+ and still be running around shopping malls and going to clubs to find women with my looks shot to boot."

This is false.
                      I workout since 15 and there's not even a comparison between myself at 18, 28 and and now at 38.
                      In fact my shape is 1-2 points better now than 10 years ago (and I was already ahead of the pack).

Stalone got into his Rambo shape at 35.
                      Hugh Jackman was at his best on the first solo Wolverine at 40.
                      Brad Pitt was 36 on Fight Club
                      and so on...

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very interesting points guys. I am truly happy to hear that not only are there older guys going out and putting up the work - I am truly thrilled. But I am also happy because you guys remove my fear of growing older!

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                    My biggest fear is turning 30+ and still be running around shopping malls and going to clubs to find women with my looks shot to boot. The bad news is that I turn 29 next month. I think as an older man, you need to have set up a pipeline (fuck knows how) that brings hot chicks to your doorstep, where you are in a position of power.
                    well then your fear is fictional.... As long as you work out, keep your style in check, you will be more attractive and get better girls in your 30s, as your experience and skill set increases.... after 38 may be a bit more challenging , but the same applies...

Show me a top sex icon that is not in his 30s, you will barely find him:

Comment

Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post
                      As an older guy, have you tailored your cold approach game
                      No.

are [you] doing things differently than what the younger guys do?
                      Nothing other than not being nervous. I'm hardly nervous at all beyond the normal excitement of meeting someone new. Unless it's one I really want. But that hasn't happened in a long time.

Still I feel I haven't answered your real question: How does one do this past a certain age?

All it is for me: repetition. Again and again. I see microbehaviours that are glaringly obvious to me, which I used to be unaware of. Even when I was getting what I considered a really good rate of return. This seeing also happens again and again -- though less so -- but every time something new.

It's really not hard to do: when to push it, when to hold back. When to walk away, knowing you will (probably) return. All based on her behaviour. All not conscious anymore in the moment, except very rarely.

Another thing. You have to get rid of (most of) your nerves. Approach a few times a night (or day), then go home. Write down what you've done. Unemotionally. What the situation was, her / their reactions (in unemotional language), yours (same). Where you can improve. Sometimes this doesn't come for a day or a year. Keep going out, it will make it come faster. Keep reading these boards for overall patterns. Keep reading your journals. There are some things in there (or on here) which will slap you in the face 6 months later.

I should also say that I look much younger than I am, despite having abused my body for many years now. And counting, ha. Luck of the draw. But I believe that anyone can pull this off given enough effort, and of course time. No looks necessary. I've asked several of my gurls what they felt, during the dance. It almost always comes back to the physical for them. It rarely does for me, and when it has it's fucked me up in ways that it shouldn't have.

One last thing. Most of the women I've been with are not 'hot'. I don't think this way anymore. To be honest I haven't since about 25. But they have, almost all, been beautiful. Otherwise I can't get it up, regardless of how 'hot' they are. Almost 0 correlation for me between 'hotness' and good sex. It has more to do with personality, poise, wanting this, my, dance, than any physicality. Although physicality of course does have to do with it. Just not everything, as so many men seem to presuppose until it comes right down to it. So at least I've observed.

Anyway. I don't expect to stop any time soon, despite my being '40+'.

Last edited by Patterns; 04-24-2018, 12:00 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Originally posted by Warped Mindless View Post
                      Nothing to add but back when I was a dating coach my clients 35+ always gave me the most resistance to the idea of cold approaching. It horrified most of them. Oddly enough, they often seemed to be the ones who picked up on it the quickest though once I got them to actually do it.
                      Hey man. Good to see you posting again! How have you been doing?

Your observation is interesting. I was not aware of older guys doing actually better at cold approaching. Maybe they should at least try it and be more open to it?

-Teevster

Projects 2018:
                      - Still Rocking

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                        Editing a comment
                        I asked you legit questions .I guess the girls in your life are not quality enough to keep around and how do you handle the shit tests from the uber hot girls bro, like I am curious now .look how unstable you are on this forum post, hotties can be hostile then turned around , you never dealth with that like ever. What do you do your shadow float away and hide technique?

lol the talk I had with colgate was a 5 minute convo bout your stuff or what not and you were never mentioned again, youre not that important lol, However I am always down for infield shit, but if you were serious about a meetup you would set it up seriously, I can do Los Angeles,since I do not need a passport or needs to learn another language .As I said about Colgate hes legit,you not about to get a free night in field with Colgate its gonna cost..go peep his insta, he is legit, its his business too ,dork he aint giving out freebies (btw why do you not have insta or social media..models in particular get your insta first before at least getting numbers etc..maybe its an american thing but the high value girls are about insta exchanges or adding insta while talking to you! MY journal entries 253 and 262 are the most detailed lay reports i got ......lays are mentioned thru out but those are the ones with details!!!!!

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If Colgate saw me as this unimportant and had no interest in me what-so-ever, he would refrain from commenting on it. Because it is very rude and bad behaviour to trash talk comeptitors. If you trash competitors, you better put up or shut up, else one is full of crap. It is totally legit of me to ask him to put up, if he is willing to call my game gutter game - when I openly remained positive about him.

How I handle shittests would require a whole post - and how I do it really depends on the form of shittest and other situational variables. Interestingly enough, lesser looking girls gives me more shit than the hottest girls - even though there are some clear exceptions. The uber hot girls rarely gets approached because they are intimidating to most guy, and having a special form of game for hotter girls , is already a sign of weak frame. I treat all women the same irrelevant of looks. Then how she behaves in return will dictacte how I follow up. There is this type of hot girl though that can be a pain in the ass - remain frumpy for ever and give you crap for everything you say (usually the isntagram girl - who usually is LSE, wear tons of make-up and actually does not look that great without all the bullshit).If i face shit from them, I usually take a step back, and re-engage. If this does not work, I will usually walk away, approach 3 chicks in her periphery and then re-engage. At that point they tend to start chilling the fuck down. Another way is to seem unaffected and reframe her behaviour as sweet. This does not always work though. Quickly after reframing I would go straight go into immersion, and the idea here is that the immersion sets her off-guard, so that she forgets about this whole "putting up an attitude thing". Remember that I do hypnosis next to PU and changing one's mental state, even covertly is something I am pretty good at. There is more, and this is not my final say in this regard, but for matters of space i will for now keep it at that. The shadowing thing is a concept used for when you are alone in a club and you see no good openings, no good opportunities and you want to avoid negative social proof. You have obviously mis-read my post (probably on purpose).

Why don't i keep girls around (I sometimes do, but I admit it is rare) because i prefer the thrill of fresh meat. That is a personal choice. My game is sharp enough to get me supply of women I find attractive more or less each time I head out, and because of this abundance I am not in need of keeping anyone around. But I do not trash-talk people who do want to do so, as there are other emotional benefits from it (which I personally at this moment in time care little about).

I am not that important true, because I chose it to be that way. I never went "public" with my pua identity and have refrained from doing bootcamps, because i prefer being out in field and practice my skills. There are better ways in making money and my interest in pick up is all about the pussy and the experience, not teach nor flash towards newbies. I does not validate me.

Why don't I have instagram? Because I find no interest in it. What does it bring me? Also, I don't have time for it. I also dislike social media in general. Girls here take instagram, snapchats and facebook's from guys, like everywhere else. Difference is, I very rarely contact close. I usually go for same night pulls. Why sit on her instagram, where she can be sitting on your dick?. Some like to keep women around, build up an isntagram rep with hot chicks, and that's cool. It simply does not interest me. When I go to a club, I want to be "nobody" - start from 0 and build everything from scratch everytime I am out, it is its own adventure, where I evetually pull the girl the same night. Each night is a different adventure. No numbers will be taken, because what happens during my nights out, stays "in my nights out". it is a personal choice. If you have a problem with it, then that's on you.

PS: you do not need to learn any other languages to pu in sweden. Additionally i am not swedish nor do I talk swedish. They just have hot girls there. Mystery also apparently loved Soap bar, and according to local i know who knows him (directly or indirectly) has seen him there numerous times.

• Grodmeister General
                        Editing a comment
                        lol, he spoke about for an 5 minutes ina hour and a half skype call, you werent important then or now to him , leave it alone bro, or become a coach or something and get on pro puas radars...the world between this forum and pro pua's is a huge ! The shadow thing would not be necessary if you rolled with people to clubs like a normal person ,food for thought? Yeah social media is what it is ,but thats a high status girls first go to . whats your insta , hence why 3sr guys have you work up on that! Also Colgate is able to have his pua business and his anonymity. I got no beef with what you do , Colgate doesnt really either,he doesnt think much of whatever game you running (when a lot of is misintepretation of mysterys concepts) and helsinki is mysterys favorite place I know that ,Stockholm ,L.A ,New york , Vegas all in the same boat to him! You are better off coming to the states you can hit up Los Angeles and Las Vegas!!!! (hours apart)
                    Working...
                    X