This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read This Before Posting

This thread containerizes the stickies in General.

This forum is a general forum for topics that do not have a specific topic forum, yet pertain to seduction and the attendant attitudes and skills it requires. Other topics should be posted in the appropriate dedicated forum or in the Off Topic or Community Bulletin Board forums.

All posts in all forums are required to adhere to the Rules for this site, which can be read below.
    Last edited by Silvertree; 01-13-2019, 09:54 PM.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Brent Smith Copyright Notice

I just got a letter from a Lawyer complaining about copyrighted Brent Smith material being posted on this site. I removed it and apologized. Hopefully that will take care of things.
    Please, do not post copyrighted materials here. That has been our policy from day one and we mean it. It is essential to our survival that you do not do this.

If anyone sees any Brent Smith materials on this site, including YouTube videos, or anything else that you know to be copyrighted, notify me and I will remove them, and obviously, do not post any more of Brent's material.

Please include a link to the post where the copyrighted material is. On the far right, at the top of each post, there is a post number preceded by a # sign. Right click that number and select "copy link location", and paste that address into the PM reporting the problem, to make it easy for me to find the offending post. In this post it is #4.
    Last edited by Silvertree; 01-13-2019, 05:42 AM.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Working...
    X