Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with “I need to go to the gym/I’m fat”?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you deal with “I need to go to the gym/I’m fat”?

Hey guys.

had a date last night with an 8/10 Asian.

lots of making out. Fuck BD and his no kisses on the first date rule.

anyhow, lately girls I been going with are saying things like “Iim fat” or “I need to workout”

now, these girls aren’t fat but they could easily go to the gym, get leaner and gain a point you know?

anyhow, just wondering how you alphas respond to this and also how you go about getting girls you’re interested in to continue going to the gym and keep up their appearance.

(very short reply cuz I have lil time for the mess of stuff here)

It is HARD to engage with depressed or downer people, there is no right answer
    SO interpret the thing as amusing or charming, and it is easier to react to

girl: that guy just bumped me
    you: no way, was he famous?

girl: i spilt my drink
    you: you are so right, we need to make an offering to the gods!

girl: im fat i need to go to the gym
    you: stop showing off, you know you are a cutie, but sure id like to get you in a bikini or the pool, good date idea :P

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I love the offering to the gods line XD

Thanks Cozy.

Props for results man!
    I like to just continue with what I was talking about previously.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

And ok cool that’s what I did at the time cuz I didn’t wanna engage it.

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
      Editing a comment
      Side note - if testy behavior starts to escalate, I sometimes (in a flirty way) put my guard up and say "Are you looking for a fight?"

You can speak positvely about the health benefits of going to the gym and eating well. I personally downplay the need to to get super lean, because I honestly think the soft look is hottest on girls.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I dunno. Super lean gym bodied with fake tit asians are hot as fuck to me so I may have to do “fixer upper game” with this one. Doesn’t Skills do fixer upper game?

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    (very short reply cuz I have lil time for the mess of stuff here)

It is HARD to engage with depressed or downer people, there is no right answer
    SO interpret the thing as amusing or charming, and it is easier to react to
    This has nothing to do with depress or downer, actually the girl is just self deprecating, to ping the seducer to get an opinion on how the seducers feels of her apperance... aka is just a weird shit test to make sure her body meets the seducers minimum requirement....

hb: I am getting fat, i need to go to the gym...

me: nah! you look good,

^ then you can transition into sex frames... I had gone out with model type looking girls and they look like little boys, and when you are having sex with them you can not feel the pounding that a big booty girl can give you when on top (here i put the index finger and i make a circle with the other hand like the fucking a regular girl, but then i show the same with squeeze in the index finger symbolizing the pounding of a little bit of meet on the bone girl)....

Then what you are going to do is say "don't worry, i will teach you"

then after you have fucked her couple of times and she is invested you do fixer upper game....

p.s. yes the bd model of not kissing is just a 2 date model, but it works for some people if you follow that model... It did not work for me...

the 3 date bounce if you want to make out should be followed, but if you did not put pipi in vagina... You are not allow to say fuck bd not kissing rule, since his point is that kissing will not lead to sex on the first date. I disagree casue i put pipi in vagina... but my point is that for you are going to say "fuck this bd advice" you should have to prove that you bang the girl in order to disprove him.
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, fair enough Skills. My apologies BD. :P

And yeah I was going to tell her she looked good but I remembered someone said that girls fish for compliments that way and you're not supposed to compliment a girl's appearance till you fuck her so I didn't want to say it.

Also, how should I follow-up text with this girl? I already said to her last night after we had gone our separate ways: "Hey [name] I had fun tonight. Sweet dreams "

and she replied with "Yeah me too Have a good dream ~"

(I had told her on the date a few times that she had to promise not to dream about me lol)

Anyhow yeah, I want to see her next week and bang her in a good hotel so tips are welcome.

BTW I found the fixer upper game thread: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...xer-upper-game.

Oh, btw Skills, that sex frame thing is crazy. You mean I make her hold a "zero" or "hole" with her fingers and push my index finger through it? That's raunchy.

EDIT: Oh one more thing Skills, I'm wondering about your book. Is it only for dancefloor seduction or does it go into how to seduce women from cold approach? Does it cover push/pull and stuff like that?

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah bd 2 date model, is to meet first no make out but a lot of sexual tension.... then the second meet at the closing location to have sex.... His goal is to keep girl in rotation.... So that is why he has that type of advice. He has the skillset to make out but in his personal field testing he has failed to fuck when he makes out.... I personally don't have that issue, nor i found that advice and strategy useful for my personality.... So i do the 3 bounce method.... Finally yes i do the index of her finger with and o of my hand going in her finger LOOSE to illustrate sex with skinny girl, then i repeat it but now squezzing the finger as i explain sex with a bone in the meat girl...

^ of course is an exaggeration but it works for me and make them confident and i pass that stupid shit text and her willingness to sex... Calibration and acting crutial...

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool. Yeah I think it's definitely better to do what works for the individual rather than hold a technique up like a god. That's something I definitely did and I think thats why I "throw it under the bus" is because it wasn't a perfect technique. But that is definitely my fault in having such ridiculous expectations.

POB said that if it feels right, do it. That's what I was doing last night and got so much more making out and ass grabbing than I have before so thats definitely the way. So shoutout to POB.

And thanks Skills for that technique I will try it and I promise not to freak out if it doesn't work the first time.
Working...
X