Laziness (Sticking Point).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laziness (Sticking Point).

anyone have this? I'm crazy lazy lately. I think I might have some slight adrenal fatigue/burnout issues though.
    anyone have any tips on how not to be lazy?

some things that worked for me that have been hit/miss

- make tasks easier and progressively make them more intense
    - naps / sleep / recharging more /healthy living
    - stims like coffee / modafinil / rhodiola / yohimbine (problem with this is they lead to burnout when abused and take away from rest at night.
    -

You talking physically not having the energy to do stuff, or not having a desire to do stuff?

Comment

I think it's a little bit of both? when I force myself though like I can do it. I'm not sure exactly wtf is wrong with me haha

Comment

See a medical professional maybe?

Comment

I did. I actually saw many doctors. My blood tests were normal so they really couldn't offer anything. They offered like an anti-depressant but from the research I done about them they're pretty terrible.

Comment

How old are you? (If I recall you're fairly young)

Do a complete testosterone, hormones and tiroyd test
            (not the basic blood test, you gotta go to a urologist or endocrinologist and specifically ask for it).
            Specifically check free testo and all testo levels besides total.

Also it could be:
            - lack of sun (vitamin D)
            - wrong diet
            - too much or too little exercise
            - too much sex (sex deplete minerals....if you fuck too much you probably have to take mineral supplements such as Zync, Magnesium, etc)
            - not enough sleep/quality of sleep (change your bedroom, bed, mattress, etc).
            personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah I got this tested from a functional medicine doctor and even she couldn't really see a problem. She thinks I fucked up my NMDA receptors though

Id start with a tan. Its an insta fix.
            High meat semi-low carb, is the most energizing diet for me personally. It also keeps my IBS-issues at bay.
            Skipping both breakfast and lunch helps too, when on such diet.

Many on YT say cutting all caffeine can do wonders.. I kinda doubt. Im on 2 huge cups pr. day.

Comment

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah i'm southern european descent tho so keto doesn't leave me as energized. that's basically still what I do tho. I feel much better with coffee even when i cut it out for many months can never get the energy i have with coffee

how much coffee do u do? i lowered it just to give my body a break for a year only doing like 150-200mg caffeines worth now

jack read cardone 10x book is amazing will totally help you... You can find the audiobook if you search in youtube for free...

https://www.amazon.com/10X-Rule-Diff...ds=10x+cardone
            Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah i pirated it. i like him but dudes mindset just makes me more exhausted tbh haha

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
              Editing a comment
              so then there is no hope for you sorry!

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope not. It's strange because I used to be able to go hard from morning till sleep up until 2015. Past 3 years or so though have had issues with energy/motivation/lethargy. Also the added health problems of this year probably compounded this.

I think it's also a mix of pessimism (from too much failure in life) / adrenal fatigue / my current health issues.
          Working...
          X