Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the friendzone method/ What i learned from my failure with 8 different pivots.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique the friendzone method/ What i learned from my failure with 8 different pivots.

So this is a pattern that i have seen with my failure with pivots as i talk about in this thread...Last night i messed with yet another girl i go out with really attractive Russian...

But it is the same pattern

1.-i meet an attractive girl, for whatever reason the seduction fails or i friendzone myself cause i don't like club regulars or club rats or they friendzone me(unusual), so i take this opportunity to try pivot stuff

2.- we develop a very light superficial friendship...

3.- i introduce them to guys and girls but mainly guys and talk good to the guys about her in front of her, then i leave them talking to each other, so i leave them isolated... I am suspecting that i totally disqualify myself and i show no jealousy which they may find attractive.

4.- i leave and do my thing periodically come back as a hub

5.- I tell them i am in the seduction community. (usually as a way to use them on my youtube for videos)---> this part is not needed.(i am just telling you guys how it happens with ME)

6.-with time they start liking me and sexual tension gets stronger.

7.- we end up messing around or having sex usually them doing the chasing

^i have seen this enough(field tested multiple times)... to have confidence to offer it as a method with some women were for whatever reason you missed the window of opportunity, or they went cold.

P.S> Pivots are a waste of time for cold approach,it does not work at all for me other than a long way to sleep with women that friendzone you/you friendzone them, (maybe i am doing it wrong), but ^ if you take this actions with girls you meet that went cold you could fuck them the long way.. Of course you have to be attractive (look good, dress nice, confidence)
    Last edited by Skills360; 09-26-2018, 10:16 PM.

Superficial club friends are like that.

If you want a girl to become a real asset, you have to go deeper ime.

Some stuff I found useful:
    -Do some daytime stuff with them, to get past the superficial club only type friendship.
    -Dont pawn them off, except briefly. You want to produce the image of them being ambiguously part of your entourage.
    -Hold out a bit on sex and see if you can make it top secret FWB. (Helps to become an actual friend first. Try daytime activity.)
    -Really liking the girl, helps a lot.

PS - I wouldnt verbalize about pua. (First rule of SS) Saying you have a YT channel for dance/social education is ok though.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
      PS - I wouldnt verbalize about pua. (First rule of SS) Saying you have a YT channel for dance/social education is ok though.
      as i explained in the other post logic and reasoning , i have never had a problem discussing the community on the contrary it most of the time makes them more attracted to me...
      Last edited by Skills360; 05-22-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I saw that, but it can still be causing some of the issues imo. Hard to say for sure, but I would at least experiment with toning it down, to see if the social dynamic improves. (If you are looking to explore pivot route more, that is.)

It's funny you started this thread, because I was actually thinking of using a friendzone gambit in the early stages of the interaction with a super hot chick, to disqualify myself and potentially increase desire on her part. After maybe 10 minutes of talking, saying something like 'you know, I was wrong about you, you're actually much nicer than I thought, I feel like I can tell you anything, I have always wanted a female friend before and maybe you can help me with all the female problems I have.' Obviously, the hotter the chick, the better, as she'd be surprised to hear that you don't see her like that. Then you can continue influencing her to desire you sexually. Many have suggested friend zoning when she throws an objection like a BF, but I'm curious if anyone has ever tried saying it before that?

How do you friendzone them? What do you do in the initial interaction to lead things that way? I'm guessing it's easier to meet again, as they go to the same clubs and are bound to bump into each other again. I'm trying to see how I can work this into number closing day game.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
        It's funny you started this thread, because I was actually thinking of using a friendzone gambit in the early stages of the interaction with a super hot chick, to disqualify myself and potentially increase desire on her part. After maybe 10 minutes of talking, saying something like 'you know, I was wrong about you, you're actually much nicer than I thought, I feel like I can tell you anything, I have always wanted a female friend before and maybe you can help me with all the female problems I have.' Obviously, the hotter the chick, the better, as she'd be surprised to hear that you don't see her like that. Then you can continue influencing her to desire you sexually. Many have suggested friend zoning when she throws an objection like a BF, but I'm curious if anyone has ever tried saying it before that?

How do you friendzone them? What do you do in the initial interaction to lead things that way? I'm guessing it's easier to meet again, as they go to the same clubs and are bound to bump into each other again. I'm trying to see how I can work this into number closing day game.
        well these are girls from the club and yes in the above average scale in looks, i friend zone them due to my internal boundaries (i do not like club regulars) or cause the seduction is not going anywhere... I do not have an opinion in day game, i doubt it will work unless you frequent the same day venues (oh shit now that i think of it i did something like this with this girl: but is cause she frequented the capoeira group i was visiting constantly)

Comment

Hey guys! just another one, yesterday (the pivot in the link) piv :-) I am telling you this shit works.... The beauty of the last one is that everything is cool, no change in friendship so i am happy....

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats Skills. Despite our differences I learn a lot from you and respect you tremendously. Will give this all a read again.
        Working...
        X