Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My previously secret method (the "darkness done right" method)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My previously secret method (the "darkness done right" method)

My method I have for personal use is a bit more complex than what I will show you here
    But I figure it has been ten years and I've only told a couple people the method, and fuck it
    Actually, haha, teevster once saw a graph I drew of it and was curious as to what it was, and I didn't even tell him
    So you are getting in on some top secret shit here right now, lol

But I won't tell you everything, just the general method to a point you can use it safely
    I mean... part of the reason I never shared it was cuz... it was too effective, too manipulative
    And I know ya'll are a bunch of a-moral bastards and such,
    And tons of crones and weirdos reading and roaming about in clubs and all that jazz, and I never wanted to put women in the way of potential harm

Though, I'm smart enough now to give you a safe version of it to try
    But still be careful, don't ever use it angry or frustrated, or use it like a crowbar
    It isn't for that

Ok so my method is a 4 step method

It revolves around expected resistence
    Because women MUST resist
    It is part of plausible deniability and part of free will
    It is also just a fact that they won't be ever fully convinced on any man and ever give him open reign to do whatever
    So by adjusting to resistances it respects the fact that it is never a free buffet
    Each resistance precedes another

Ok so I paint these resistances as lines
    Like lines in the sand one ought not to cross
    Warnings
    The psycho ignores these lines... I dont even want to go into that shit
    I want to assume you are fuckin sane, haha

So basically the first line of resistence is for her to shrivel away, to feel paranoid, to not know how to react except in extremes of surrender (like a victim) or unhealthy aggression and violence
    Ya, obviously it is psycho to "want" this resistence in a woman to appear
    But the point is that it will appear naturally in small ways and while its threshold for tolerance of male activity is SMALL it does have a tolerance level

This is the resistence of "is he going to harass me"
    The more attractive you are, the less likely she assumes this, BUT it is never completely gone while she is in this state
    Even when you are in the zone you can unwittingly cross the line... its tough...
    You cant man handle your way past this line

What you need to do is look at the resistence and admit that on one side of the line is AGGRESSION unhealthily expressed and paranoia
    This is instinct, fight or flight
    And we all are at times nervous like this
    But on the other side of this line is HEALTHY assertiveness, intelligence, rapport and a bit of confusion

Now the idea here is when you notice paranoia and stuff, you recognise that the way to pass this step is to help her into the next imperfect state
    Into the next resistence
    Where she is ASSERTIVE, intelligent, can build rapport, but is obviously a bit confused about you
    You thusly never want to BERATE the woman, or shun her, or she will lose assertiveness and rapport with you, slip into paranoia, and feel sort of violated or harassed by you

You want to always cross this resistence by empowering her into assertive, intelligent, and rapport capable states of mind and action
    Even though she will still harbor confusion about you

My method is knowing that every step forwards is also a step back
    Every resistence overcome, is a new resistence coming over the horizon
    And NOT TO FEAR IT, never to flinch or freak out or fuck up

So now she is healthily voicing her views to me and not paranoid about me, she will obviously express confusion
    Weak men will freak out "how dare she be confused"
    But I don't obviously. I expect it. I stomach it and am prepared for it.
    Cuz in this phase the resistence is CONFUSION AND DISGUST
    Shaaaaaame on you!
    They might even get pompous! Uck... but you cant villainise it
    You want it.

So as this resistence comes you again understand it has a positive side as well as a negative side
    The positive side is that confusion can become intrigue
    A search for mystery and wonder
    And so you can entrance or captivate the confused audience and take them from logic and criticism into feeling quite good about you

However, as you pass this resistence another one will come where a person is EXTREMELY IMPATIENT and bad tempered
    They will feel an agony that you do not give them all they want immediately and those standards will be very high
    So a kind of unfair impatience and pressure on you
    "bah you cant do it, you arent a real man, fuck off", which comes with a danger of you just selling out
    and then no one has any fun they just follow anxiety and presssure

But this resistence has both a good side and a bad side too...
    So you need to get to the good side of it
    The good side of this pressure is actually "abundance in waiting"
    Like a joyful waiting, like you experience during a good book or movie where you enjoy the process and arent trying to spoiler yourself
    So you are fine waiting to get your next fill

Well you want the girl to turn her pressuring into a kind of clever acceptance that she feels good already
    You do this by getting her into a state of "disbelief" and her liking it
    Like "i dont believe you" kind of slap you in the arm types of state

But this brings up the last resistence
    She doesnt think you are funny
    You are too serious, too dumb, too whatever
    Like "you arent cute, its stupid"
    Just these minor criticisms n such
    But on the other side of this criticism is her chuckling and stroking your body
    She does that to sort of fake you out and push you off
    To get her fill and leave it be

But if you keep being enticing she'll admit its just good and go into it

There is a FIFTH resistence...
    Which is what I work on all the time
    But it is unreasonable to expect anyone to pass it so... yeah...
    It is that your intentions are imperfect, you arent god basically

"why didnt you twist me this way in sex" etc etc
    Ya, whatevers

I think you pass this with honesty and infectious humility
    Learning to be less guarded, but able to go toe to toe with her like james bond

Ok, so you are thinking after reading that I HAVE UTTERLY NO CLUE WTF IS GOING ON
    Well of course
    The reason you won't understand it is it is entirely field based
    It isn't built upon logic of any kind
    It isn't a hypothesis
    It is just quite literally stuff you have to notice

But here is a quick tip on how I notice these things
    I assigned a body language tell to each one

The first is the girls body language either shrivels up when paranoid, or it expands and relaxes when she is not
    The second is that a girl will physically and verbally BLOCK you, like a stop sign hand, or when she is not so confused the stop sign will be a pat on your chest, or a rested hand on your body, and more playfully blocking you, but not REALLY (which you should never confuse a shrivelling girl with, this is how serial harassers fuck up)
    The third,is that you get her shaking her head at you, like "nonono this will not do!", or you get her shaking her head in disbelief "haha i cant believe you did that!"
    The fourth is that she plays with your pants... yeah I know right... hows that resistence? Well it is, cuz she might twist it and push you off and shit... so there is a difference between going near what you want and indulging in it, a difference between teasing and taking

So
    I educated myself in this process, this escalation of the mind
    And I learned that because every phase of seduction has its positives and negatives
    To not rush to get through them in as utilitarian a manner as possible
    I learnt to look at it like I need to highlight the better parts and minimise the bad parts, and then slowly guide towards progressing through the resistences

So I'd go up to a group who would all cower away, I'd back off, until they were capable of speaking up, then I'd be like "yo, sup!"
    Thats a hover type manuever

As I'd go up to a girl, she'd be like whoa whoa whoa, and put a stop to me, so I'd flirt and laugh about it until her strength of fortitude sucked and was just stroking my chest

Then after a bit of that shed get all impatient like "its impractical, its nonsense, lets cut this short, yeah?" to which most guys would plead, like nooo nooo dont cut it short
    But I would just like make things more ingrossing, and shed stammer and stare at me and not want to back away or leave anymore
    Shed just hit me like "ha stop it, you arent even funny"

To which then I would amp up her attraction a bit until she was tugging at my belt or my body or whatever then shoving me off
    i'd then make her feel good enough that she just got lost in the trance of it

You might not quite see it yet
    But that is the structure of every lay, ever
    There is a biological reason for this actually
    To do with how the hormones in the blood and endicrinology works
    Each release of certain hormones has a sort of resistence and crash that sets up the next resistence

First you start with stress hormones
    Then with social structures and bonding
    Then with needs and desires of your own
    Then with a need for fulfilment

All girls more or less start in the first two
    So you have a few hurdles to cross over during a seduction and I plan for this
    I don't plan to beat ONE resistence then kick stones around like I'm done
    I know its liike 4 things
    All equally scary and hard to deal with

So yeah, I know that

Fucked up thing is, recently I've been using this on heartacher girls
    Girls that I have no natural advantage over
    Who have an advantage over me just cuz they are women
    And who can just shred me up

And yeah I've started applying this with them... totally scared out of my fucking mind like never before
    And it is funny having to go through FOUR death defying tasks
    Its like, my heart can barely take one, then I have to gather myself and do a second and a third, and I freak out before I get to the last
    So it isn't all that easy
    It requires that you are adaptable in each phase, that you can recover while on the move for the next task
    That all your mindsets replenish themselves
    And that your motivation replenishes itself and you dont freak out

It also requires that you dont freak out about going back to square one
    Its a biiiiiiitch and stings to go from being on cloud nine to poverty city over and over again but it is aight

The point is, you pivot around these resistances
    The reason it is my "darkness done right" method
    Is that if you will notice, I do not BURY her resistences
    YES a girl might be like "please dont harass me bro" at first
    YES she might literally put a stop to me
    YES she might shake her head and wag her finger
    YES she might shove me off the couch

So am I a bad man?

Many would say so...
    But look...
    A woman wants to choose, to control, to allow
    She know its is part of her process
    But she wants someone she trusts
    Someone who is attractive at each phase
    To go with her through it

She wants it done right
    She doesnt want darkness... thats fucked up
    She wants what resistences must occur, to create and help facillitate tension, to help arouse her

You cant arouse her if shes in paranoid mode, or chatting with her family
    AT BEST you can get her PERVING on you, and making small syncronising moves with you in order to set up a situation where maaaybe you 2 cross paths

But each resistence once passed will give her a FLUSH of hormones and TENSION buildup
    So I don't feel disgusted by her "resistences"
    I know they are the very key to turning her on
    By turning them positive

And in each consecutive step, recovering my wits
    "oh shit, she made it so we are able to sync up... fuuuckkk so much tension..."
    Then wham she hits you with her shaking her head and being impatient with you
    Being ready to go meet someone else
    And you are like OH NO I THOUGHT WE HAD TENSION
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But haha, you gotta have bigger balls than that
    She comes up shaking her head and you blow her mind a bit and shes shaking her head in disbelief
    And no longer knows wtf is going on, lol

Its this sweet back and forth, of loss and gain
    Always playing out
    Never fully converted, always see-sawing

If you dont get the "darkness" in that... the mystery.... the depth... the challenge... the passion...
    You can't enjoy it

But for me, I know that to her, I am see-sawing too
    But for her I see saw from ignorant state to ignorant state
    From intimidating looney tune guy who doesnt get what a woman wants
    To confusing random who is a bit boring
    To interesting guy that she is fed up with
    To unfunny exploiter of her bad side

And to her im all of those
    Exploiter, shes fed up with, who is confusing, and doesnt get it

She sees these things like layers to a mask

Hes intimidating - maybe im not good enough for him, i should give up now before i get hurt
    Hes confusing - I remember a bad experience of an ex who was like him, this might be really stupid to be with him
    Hes annoying - Hes so definately going to cheat on me and make me feel like trash
    Hes exploiting - I'm hungry for him, but fuck why am I doing this... why why why! I'm so stupid, better not to... orrrrr... maybe I should

So how am I NOT somewhat of a "dark" pleasure to her?
    I am not her light... what light?
    You mean the stories she tells herself??????

Nah, I realised quite a while ago that seduction is a sacrifice in a way
    To never be what we yearn to be
    To forever be on the other side of the glass
    Because we cannot cure human nature, only dance with it in harmony and set her free as her beast...

It is a sad thing... Yet it is what women are made to love.
    Isn't it...

Anyways
    The crazy thing about my method is, its totally a free for all
    No technical must dos
    Only ONE RULE
    You flip the resistence in a creatively correct way and progress to the next, without freaking her out

Its a brutal method to apply
    It has ZERO cushion
    ZERO room for error
    It is the wild river rapids
    With only but four rocks to cling to as you tumble down the fearsome rabbit hole

Haha xD

But it is my method
    My real method

Ask your questions x)

What do you say/do to get through each resistance?

Comment

Originally posted by K View Post
      What do you say/do to get through each resistance?
      First Resistence (awkward phase)

Ok, so
      The goal of the first is healthy assertiveness, a good voice for herself
      The main trick here is "being a conversational leader"
      Meaning that you not only lead the conversation but you defer to her in a way that she can help with
      So instead of completely talking over her (which has its benefits) or completely deferring to her at every possible moment (crappy)
      I lead the convo and defer to her, helping her find her footing

I don't overdo it though cuz you could come across patronising, I tend to do it peripherally, and assume the girl is highly capable of getting to this point of expressing her view fluidly
      The generalised way to do this is to look at how she interacts with others and make a comment on how she is with other people
      It helps trigger in the brain, her "oh wait I know how to do stuff actually" thought
      So your classic old "you look like the one who x" or "you two are x" or "I notice you x are you y" are sneaky ways to trigger via her memory banks how to react with people in general (you of course cant do it if it seems like a comment on her inactivity though, it should infer shes capable not incapable right now)

Its just meant to be VERY EASY from their point of view to answer confidently, or visualise successful convo, but you can also tease them and in doing so make them assert themself.
      The only frustrating thing about it, is it can seem clunky or slow to do it this way, so I tend to only do it if I really need to sober them up, or just to probe them and see how good they feel.

It depends on the girl though, often times a girl might be in this state on purpose to give off a bitch sheild and in that case you want to focus on her femininity.
      Realise how sweet she is, how instantly charmable, and "see through" the rough edges she is giving off to pierce into the actual girl she is below.
      This is more "resonant" laughter or something and tends to come by showing a degree of interest that flares up a bit of feminine resistence, only for HER to resolve it and not overreact.

The point that she responds in a "normal" voice, not one pitching up at the end like a super polite question, then shes probably out of it.
      You can also act like you find her silent nature charming in a joking way.
      Helps the introvert/extrovert transition that is taking place here and lessens the risk of her thinking she can fuck it up or be too rough.

The more captivating you are however, the more she will slip into the "captive audience" role, but also the more effective the tension will be once she voices herself and is happy with it, thusly creating a hook for most girls who get a bit of a social high when they feel successfully expressive.
      If you are too unimpressive, her motivation might not be as big to "break through", so she might just avoid breaking through cuz a lack of incentive. In that case you just need enough incentive that shes willing to laugh off her reservations a bit and refocus.

Social momentum is very helpful here also, or feeling warmed up regarding approaches and non-weird about what you are doing, cuz you infect them with "this isn't weird" so they acclimate much faster
      This phase lasts 30 seconds or so you have a few attempts to get her out of it before you will look like you are poking a dead animal
      It is best to stack your attempts in an order of social momentum first, her syncing up with you second, warmed up approach mode third, talking to her feminine side fourth, creating more interest to amp her up, then lastly trying to kickstart her memories by telling her who you think she is with people... all done in a conversationally leading tone that balances deferring to her.

That order usually ought to do the trick
      "yeah... you seem cool" "i can tell these things" can be useful to trigger her speech
      Tbh you could just try that and get a lot of confused but assertive responses from girls lol
      However there is a way to do it to maximise the tension, which requires her feeling successful at switching gears, rather than laughing at you, but mixing it up can be fun

The Second Resistence (independent phase)

Girls can come across as very matter of fact-ish, which you shouldn't necessairly take as a dis at you. It is more just that in this mental state girls don't feel a lot of variety, and so are focused on facts as a means to getting towards some other place so then they can feel better. So, girls might sort of bully you a bit, even show hints of antipathy, disregard, and misanthropy. This stems from a sort of cynicism or lack of belief in men, but not just that, just certain types of men. This isn't the same as a bitch sheild, cuz the girl can and will respond. She is NOT paranoid, nor worried about you, shes more just... super obvious and crude in her focuses, like guys are in front of a steak meal, or a sport on tv. Its a bit vulgar and she won't care, in fact she might take pleasure in fucking with you and twisting your expectations of women upside down on its head.

Confusion, like I said is the uniting theme in this state though, shes going to find you confusing to some degree no matter what. If the girl has a strong influence this can be very off putting and make you totally reconsider the approach. Though that is often why they act that way... they anticipate you bailing on them, so try to remain independent. Also they might look at your intentions like "HAHA HES AFTER STUFF" and intelligently deduce from your actions certain things that might put you off kilter. It is enjoyable in this phase to sort of off-put people even if only subversively. However it is an empathetic state, so girls with higher empathy will tend to be more controlled in this state.

Its a very "sister" like state if I am being honest. Avoid friend zoning yourself when she is in this state like the plague, I ALWAYS tease people in this state if they are cocky.
      The persons tendency will be to be a know it all, or an attention seeker, like a queen. Feeding the gremlin in this state is a bad idea. Girls will through provocation be able to be baited into over-extensions and thusly feeling silly. And essentially you want to lead her cleverly so she isn't punching you, but punching everything in your wake. Like throwing sticks for a dog to chase.

I know thats such a bullshit thing to say, but I mean, what else can you say about it?
      Its a mood where they like to self deprecate, but they have a sense of humor, so you can treat em a bit more "soberly".
      That said, she will not have refined tastes or notice any sophisticated things you do, she;ll brush a lot off.

How I get the advantage here over other PUs in field is I totally accept all this, and I laugh at any other guys attempt to run game AT THIS EXACT POINT.
      The girls has no tastebuds in this phase. She doesn't CARE if you act cute. BUT she can be easily intrigued, and mystified.
      Rather than doing what she wants, meet her with something SHE DOES NOT EXPECT.

Authority works best in this phase (where momentum works best in the first), and teevs was the best at destroying this phase when I saw him in field. He talked over the girl during this phase and brought out their awe, which made girls prettier. I remember watching it like "wait, he just made her prettier" and its cuz as they latch onto what mystifies or awes them, the crude nature of this state melts away.
      So as you transition out of social momentum, you change gears into authority mode... allowing yourself to drop back a bit and not be overly fancy, open to teasing her and surprising her. Which takes a kind of "acceptance" of her, and all her friends, and her views. You can often just trigger girls in this state by talking about opinions and their views on guys and life. However do it with a "twist" of some kind, fractionate, leave some open loops, don't end up where they expect. Challenge expectation and create intrigue.

So how do I transition through this. I have this belief that mystery and knowledge are two sides of the same coin, what we know is mysterious if we look deeper, and all that is mysterious is something we know if we look deeper. So I tend to "go deeper" into what she feels she knows till its mysterious, or into something she finds mysterious until she knows, and this allows me to do the unexpected. I set up "you know about xyz right, how it does this and that" and she nods along, and then "you notice how it is different when" and shes like "oh yeah it is..." and once I start getting these admissions, I know I'm right where I need to be.

(more later I gotta do a bunch of stuff)

continued...
      Ok so the technique of the independent phase pivots off of authority which you achieve by making statements and seeing if they are accepted, if they aren't accepted you backtrack to a point where they can be or affect the woman in such a way that she has now seen for herself the validity of what you said.
      So, it is like the woman outwardly declares what she thinks of men, and so you do the same, or meet with her in the middle.

So by getting past the awkward phase, a girl now says more whats on her mind about men, and so you can meet with those opinions and start working on them.
      Though she will be highly assertive with you so it has to be "front loaded"
      Statements and stories have to have a very succinct nature to them or she'll think you are an idiot.

You do this by using tangents, you start a conversation, then tangent into what her view is, then tangent into what your view is to test her response
      Once you see her response you backtrack to what underlies those thoughts and get agreement on what the parameters of that judgement is
      Then you prove the opposite by going beyond those parameters and proving you can. Then repeat.

The Third Resistence (the partier phase)

In the third phase girls will "stop caring", get easily distracted, and "just wanna be happy". Thing is, they become a totally free spirit, they won't feel compelled by you so much as they are by their senses and interests. So if you are the most interesting guy in the place they'll stick to you, if you aren't they will gravitate off somewhere else.

The technique to be interesting is to alter the atmosphere around you, so that everything around you is more alive than everywhere else, and you do this by opening up and being a bit more theatrical. So big boistrous smiles, hugging people, cheering, that kind of thing. Then you sweep her up in a little of it, so she feels "sweet to it", and you help her feel feminine and great, so she wants to do little victory dances and stuff.

The main issue here is an impatience with not getting what she wants, so she will turn grumpy unless she feels she is "abundant" and surrounded by awesome.
      Rather than get worried by this, you need to "cut loose" a bit, but remain dynamic enough that you do keep clashing into each other and electrifying the mood.

You need vibing and tension techniques here, or at least those are what I use most. (I'm getting tired of writing and thinking so excuse me cutting this shorter)

The Fourth Resistence (the submissive phase)

Once she feels abundant around you she'll start being "submissive" but in a feminine way where of course it isn't submission, just her being a woman
      In this phase a lot of "this is what I want as a woman" stuff comes out, like... she can just decide on things and stick to them for a while, until she can't much longer and gives up, but then tries again.
      Its better if a girl is not drunk at all in this phase cuz the best result comes from her being highly aware of you. And most resistences here should get verbalised and brought out and be removed.

Anyways, ya...
      I expect this structure.

Social Momentum - being an openly social guy introducing yourself, leading convos, making her feel assertive and capable
      Authority - introducing some wit and ability and developing the trust that you are more than seaweed
      Abundance - amplifying her good states and environments
      Liberation - helping her understand where things lay and how she can feel free to be

Which is basically the silhouette of a man who is concerned, interesting, a positive influence, and knows how to not be a jerk about things

But you HAVE to prove it in the phases, you can't just think it is true in your head and expect her to read it with psychic powers you need to display these traits over time, like a bridge she can walk on to get from one feeling to another
      So she starts awkward, then she feels independent but rough and rejectable, then feels happy but easy to make sad, then vulnerable but capable of bliss

So .... yeah I dunno how to put it

For me right now, I am just trying to look at it like "okay, this is their experience of the male world"
      And in most cases in each phase what do girls see?

If they are awkward they get blamed by men for being too closed off, or prodded
      If they are rough and independent they aren't thinking what guys care about, its all just dumb, but they want SOMETHING they just cant picture it, and guys provide stupid things like cock pictures, "you want this and this" and girls are like NO THAT IS NOT IT
      If they are in a bubbly abundant mood, most guys try to lock her down, set her straight or leech on her, so shes like "what is with guys, geez!"
      And when vulnerable most guys get impatient or bury her resistences making her feel more vulnerable and retarded

I mean I just look at that and think
      Thats what we are at default, and I shudder a bit
      Cuz it really is hard not to be that way
      You can't just NOT be that
      You have to in every phase defy it spectacularly
      Last edited by thecostofsuccess; 05-25-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Awkward phase stuff resonates with me. Thanks for clarifying.

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

First Resistence (awkward phase)

Ok, so
      The goal of the first is healthy assertiveness, a good voice for herself
      The main trick here is "being a conversational leader"
      Meaning that you not only lead the conversation but you defer to her in a way that she can help with
      So instead of completely talking over her (which has its benefits) or completely deferring to her at every possible moment (crappy)
      I lead the convo and defer to her, helping her find her footing

I don't overdo it though cuz you could come across patronising, I tend to do it peripherally, and assume the girl is highly capable of getting to this point of expressing her view fluidly
      The generalised way to do this is to look at how she interacts with others and make a comment on how she is with other people
      It helps trigger in the brain, her "oh wait I know how to do stuff actually" thought
      So your classic old "you look like the one who x" or "you two are x" or "I notice you x are you y" are sneaky ways to trigger via her memory banks how to react with people in general (you of course cant do it if it seems like a comment on her inactivity though, it should infer shes capable not incapable right now)

Its just meant to be VERY EASY from their point of view to answer confidently, or visualise successful convo, but you can also tease them and in doing so make them assert themself.
      The only frustrating thing about it, is it can seem clunky or slow to do it this way, so I tend to only do it if I really need to sober them up, or just to probe them and see how good they feel.

It depends on the girl though, often times a girl might be in this state on purpose to give off a bitch sheild and in that case you want to focus on her femininity.
      Realise how sweet she is, how instantly charmable, and "see through" the rough edges she is giving off to pierce into the actual girl she is below.
      This is more "resonant" laughter or something and tends to come by showing a degree of interest that flares up a bit of feminine resistence, only for HER to resolve it and not overreact.

The point that she responds in a "normal" voice, not one pitching up at the end like a super polite question, then shes probably out of it.
      You can also act like you find her silent nature charming in a joking way.
      Helps the introvert/extrovert transition that is taking place here and lessens the risk of her thinking she can fuck it up or be too rough.

The more captivating you are however, the more she will slip into the "captive audience" role, but also the more effective the tension will be once she voices herself and is happy with it, thusly creating a hook for most girls who get a bit of a social high when they feel successfully expressive.
      If you are too unimpressive, her motivation might not be as big to "break through", so she might just avoid breaking through cuz a lack of incentive. In that case you just need enough incentive that shes willing to laugh off her reservations a bit and refocus.

Social momentum is very helpful here also, or feeling warmed up regarding approaches and non-weird about what you are doing, cuz you infect them with "this isn't weird" so they acclimate much faster
      This phase lasts 30 seconds or so you have a few attempts to get her out of it before you will look like you are poking a dead animal
      It is best to stack your attempts in an order of social momentum first, her syncing up with you second, warmed up approach mode third, talking to her feminine side fourth, creating more interest to amp her up, then lastly trying to kickstart her memories by telling her who you think she is with people... all done in a conversationally leading tone that balances deferring to her.

That order usually ought to do the trick
      "yeah... you seem cool" "i can tell these things" can be useful to trigger her speech
      Tbh you could just try that and get a lot of confused but assertive responses from girls lol
      However there is a way to do it to maximise the tension, which requires her feeling successful at switching gears, rather than laughing at you, but mixing it up can be fun

The Second Resistence (independent phase)

Girls can come across as very matter of fact-ish, which you shouldn't necessairly take as a dis at you. It is more just that in this mental state girls don't feel a lot of variety, and so are focused on facts as a means to getting towards some other place so then they can feel better. So, girls might sort of bully you a bit, even show hints of antipathy, disregard, and misanthropy. This stems from a sort of cynicism or lack of belief in men, but not just that, just certain types of men. This isn't the same as a bitch sheild, cuz the girl can and will respond. She is NOT paranoid, nor worried about you, shes more just... super obvious and crude in her focuses, like guys are in front of a steak meal, or a sport on tv. Its a bit vulgar and she won't care, in fact she might take pleasure in fucking with you and twisting your expectations of women upside down on its head.

Confusion, like I said is the uniting theme in this state though, shes going to find you confusing to some degree no matter what. If the girl has a strong influence this can be very off putting and make you totally reconsider the approach. Though that is often why they act that way... they anticipate you bailing on them, so try to remain independent. Also they might look at your intentions like "HAHA HES AFTER STUFF" and intelligently deduce from your actions certain things that might put you off kilter. It is enjoyable in this phase to sort of off-put people even if only subversively. However it is an empathetic state, so girls with higher empathy will tend to be more controlled in this state.

Its a very "sister" like state if I am being honest. Avoid friend zoning yourself when she is in this state like the plague, I ALWAYS tease people in this state if they are cocky.
      The persons tendency will be to be a know it all, or an attention seeker, like a queen. Feeding the gremlin in this state is a bad idea. Girls will through provocation be able to be baited into over-extensions and thusly feeling silly. And essentially you want to lead her cleverly so she isn't punching you, but punching everything in your wake. Like throwing sticks for a dog to chase.

I know thats such a bullshit thing to say, but I mean, what else can you say about it?
      Its a mood where they like to self deprecate, but they have a sense of humor, so you can treat em a bit more "soberly".
      That said, she will not have refined tastes or notice any sophisticated things you do, she;ll brush a lot off.

How I get the advantage here over other PUs in field is I totally accept all this, and I laugh at any other guys attempt to run game AT THIS EXACT POINT.
      The girls has no tastebuds in this phase. She doesn't CARE if you act cute. BUT she can be easily intrigued, and mystified.
      Rather than doing what she wants, meet her with something SHE DOES NOT EXPECT.

Authority works best in this phase (where momentum works best in the first), and teevs was the best at destroying this phase when I saw him in field. He talked over the girl during this phase and brought out their awe, which made girls prettier. I remember watching it like "wait, he just made her prettier" and its cuz as they latch onto what mystifies or awes them, the crude nature of this state melts away.
      So as you transition out of social momentum, you change gears into authority mode... allowing yourself to drop back a bit and not be overly fancy, open to teasing her and surprising her. Which takes a kind of "acceptance" of her, and all her friends, and her views. You can often just trigger girls in this state by talking about opinions and their views on guys and life. However do it with a "twist" of some kind, fractionate, leave some open loops, don't end up where they expect. Challenge expectation and create intrigue.

So how do I transition through this. I have this belief that mystery and knowledge are two sides of the same coin, what we know is mysterious if we look deeper, and all that is mysterious is something we know if we look deeper. So I tend to "go deeper" into what she feels she knows till its mysterious, or into something she finds mysterious until she knows, and this allows me to do the unexpected. I set up "you know about xyz right, how it does this and that" and she nods along, and then "you notice how it is different when" and shes like "oh yeah it is..." and once I start getting these admissions, I know I'm right where I need to be.

(more later I gotta do a bunch of stuff)

continued...
      Ok so the technique of the independent phase pivots off of authority which you achieve by making statements and seeing if they are accepted, if they aren't accepted you backtrack to a point where they can be or affect the woman in such a way that she has now seen for herself the validity of what you said.
      So, it is like the woman outwardly declares what she thinks of men, and so you do the same, or meet with her in the middle.

So by getting past the awkward phase, a girl now says more whats on her mind about men, and so you can meet with those opinions and start working on them.
      Though she will be highly assertive with you so it has to be "front loaded"
      Statements and stories have to have a very succinct nature to them or she'll think you are an idiot.

You do this by using tangents, you start a conversation, then tangent into what her view is, then tangent into what your view is to test her response
      Once you see her response you backtrack to what underlies those thoughts and get agreement on what the parameters of that judgement is
      Then you prove the opposite by going beyond those parameters and proving you can. Then repeat.

The Third Resistence (the partier phase)

In the third phase girls will "stop caring", get easily distracted, and "just wanna be happy". Thing is, they become a totally free spirit, they won't feel compelled by you so much as they are by their senses and interests. So if you are the most interesting guy in the place they'll stick to you, if you aren't they will gravitate off somewhere else.

The technique to be interesting is to alter the atmosphere around you, so that everything around you is more alive than everywhere else, and you do this by opening up and being a bit more theatrical. So big boistrous smiles, hugging people, cheering, that kind of thing. Then you sweep her up in a little of it, so she feels "sweet to it", and you help her feel feminine and great, so she wants to do little victory dances and stuff.

The main issue here is an impatience with not getting what she wants, so she will turn grumpy unless she feels she is "abundant" and surrounded by awesome.
      Rather than get worried by this, you need to "cut loose" a bit, but remain dynamic enough that you do keep clashing into each other and electrifying the mood.

You need vibing and tension techniques here, or at least those are what I use most. (I'm getting tired of writing and thinking so excuse me cutting this shorter)

The Fourth Resistence (the submissive phase)

Once she feels abundant around you she'll start being "submissive" but in a feminine way where of course it isn't submission, just her being a woman
      In this phase a lot of "this is what I want as a woman" stuff comes out, like... she can just decide on things and stick to them for a while, until she can't much longer and gives up, but then tries again.
      Its better if a girl is not drunk at all in this phase cuz the best result comes from her being highly aware of you. And most resistences here should get verbalised and brought out and be removed.

Anyways, ya...
      I expect this structure.

Social Momentum - being an openly social guy introducing yourself, leading convos, making her feel assertive and capable
      Authority - introducing some wit and ability and developing the trust that you are more than seaweed
      Abundance - amplifying her good states and environments
      Liberation - helping her understand where things lay and how she can feel free to be

Which is basically the silhouette of a man who is concerned, interesting, a positive influence, and knows how to not be a jerk about things

But you HAVE to prove it in the phases, you can't just think it is true in your head and expect her to read it with psychic powers you need to display these traits over time, like a bridge she can walk on to get from one feeling to another
      So she starts awkward, then she feels independent but rough and rejectable, then feels happy but easy to make sad, then vulnerable but capable of bliss

So .... yeah I dunno how to put it

For me right now, I am just trying to look at it like "okay, this is their experience of the male world"
      And in most cases in each phase what do girls see?

If they are awkward they get blamed by men for being too closed off, or prodded
      If they are rough and independent they aren't thinking what guys care about, its all just dumb, but they want SOMETHING they just cant picture it, and guys provide stupid things like cock pictures, "you want this and this" and girls are like NO THAT IS NOT IT
      If they are in a bubbly abundant mood, most guys try to lock her down, set her straight or leech on her, so shes like "what is with guys, geez!"
      And when vulnerable most guys get impatient or bury her resistences making her feel more vulnerable and retarded

I mean I just look at that and think
      Thats what we are at default, and I shudder a bit
      Cuz it really is hard not to be that way
      You can't just NOT be that
      You have to in every phase defy it spectacularly
      would be nice to hear a bit more on the what you say/do 2 last resistances if you have time some day
      i have references but would be cool with a bit more understanding of the more refined dos you found to be key.
      Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post

would be nice to hear a bit more on the what you say/do 2 last resistances if you have time some day
        i have references but would be cool with a bit more understanding of the more refined dos you found to be key.
        Well little challenges work, controversial topics, things that cause her either to be playful/weird/stupid/competitive in response
        It helps to loosen ideas of responsibilities, also helps you be fun and the place to be

Then as things get more sexual, you be aware of her, but nice and relaxed, soft and slow. You play it off though, and do other things, like bring her a drink, or show her something, just letting the vibe be warm and simple.

This gets super easy as you have more experience with it because by that point girls are probably already sold on you anyway so tend to almost take the reigns as long as you are doing the right things.
        At times girls even take the reigns at the start of meeting them... Thats when it gets way too easy...
        But!
        Nevermind that, I think the best way to cope with it is to bring up the topic of who she really is and ask her about herself until you find a different kind of connection.
        So sometimes as the sexual stuff comes up, I'll hesitate and ask her stuff to know her better :/
        Not fully sure why
        But I'm illustrating here that you eventually can feel when things are too simple, and when to add a bit of mutual respect and stuff

Then after you develop the respect you tell her vulnerable stuff like, parts of her that are sexy, and sort of describe how you see them and how it makes you feel.
        Thats kind of a softer way to turn her on in my experience.
        Or talking about feelings you have on your body or and have her caress your hand or something and describe what she feels.

Also at times you just, look at her and search for the gorgeousness, that spirit inside her, to help her "awaken" to her truer self and lose the mask.

Stuff like that.
        Or you can go a rougher route, where you ask her fantasies, and get into her space a bit to create that risky suspense type tension
        Slowly lock her in a bit, never too fast, using eye contact so she knows she can communicate and trust

Comment

I found the post to be kinda ambiguous, long, confusing and hard to read. I am curious about your method though, would be a lot easier to understand if there were examples.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            He somewhat subscribes to the view that what can be easily described, is usually not worth doing. So adjust your expectations accordingly. Personally I find it best to read his posts kinda fast, and see if it creates some sort of resonance. (And it usually flies over my head and I move on, but the few times i really 'get' it, make it all worth it. But thats just me. Im sure its not for everyone.)

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
            Editing a comment
            hmm i guess that is true
            i do believe more in ideas that are harder to describe
            still its always better to describe it clearer and clearer, and im working on it...
            anyways...
            its just i watch transitions in girls states
            and i dont try to get her to like me, i try to optimise the transition between the emotions, so she can get into happy states easier
            that tends to be seen as social skill and charisma
            then i just showcase how our physical chemistry fits too

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

Well little challenges work, controversial topics, things that cause her either to be playful/weird/stupid/competitive in response
          It helps to loosen ideas of responsibilities, also helps you be fun and the place to be

Then as things get more sexual, you be aware of her, but nice and relaxed, soft and slow. You play it off though, and do other things, like bring her a drink, or show her something, just letting the vibe be warm and simple.

This gets super easy as you have more experience with it because by that point girls are probably already sold on you anyway so tend to almost take the reigns as long as you are doing the right things.
          At times girls even take the reigns at the start of meeting them... Thats when it gets way too easy...
          But!
          Nevermind that, I think the best way to cope with it is to bring up the topic of who she really is and ask her about herself until you find a different kind of connection.
          So sometimes as the sexual stuff comes up, I'll hesitate and ask her stuff to know her better :/
          Not fully sure why
          But I'm illustrating here that you eventually can feel when things are too simple, and when to add a bit of mutual respect and stuff

Then after you develop the respect you tell her vulnerable stuff like, parts of her that are sexy, and sort of describe how you see them and how it makes you feel.
          Thats kind of a softer way to turn her on in my experience.
          Or talking about feelings you have on your body or and have her caress your hand or something and describe what she feels.

Also at times you just, look at her and search for the gorgeousness, that spirit inside her, to help her "awaken" to her truer self and lose the mask.

Stuff like that.
          Or you can go a rougher route, where you ask her fantasies, and get into her space a bit to create that risky suspense type tension
          Slowly lock her in a bit, never too fast, using eye contact so she knows she can communicate and trust

ok

i think i get your directions shooting of from the vibe around each resistance which is where the shifts in gears lie

i like the simplicity of what you outline

i assume youre suggesting to stay more on the inside w her while calmly keeling it forward , first one with more purpose or grab life by the balls type while challenging to an extend. and the last part shift to calm, sensual gracing her in pleasure in various ways creating a vibe for her to sit in. pleasure exchanges.? I assume This is where one goes more into the sensual guy part that ive overused a bit on other occasions too early even if its used along the whole path albeit turned down and only hinted or slightly used here and there. And seeing her beauty inside all masks as a more clean use of tension gracing other notes in her. Oki.

*taps fingers - thinks*

i think im having a too much flamboyancy mindset as is w these two vibes - especially for the wilder/sporty energy part as i assumed i would have to be more than what is needed to keep her. Ofcourse on a dancefloor w young girls more of that might be needed in the midst of partying. But some overgaming i suppose and it works better when i lean back in it a lil ive noted while still leading things forward slowly, also creating space for her to collect herself and engage or alikes.

I like the idea of keeping it more on a line and just keeping attentive and shooting in vibes appropriately to each tension. while staying on line. more relax in it w her on the "inside" of things w. her. which is the idea i get from reading your points. While providing space for her to engage and momentum when needed or when it can enhance things.

sweet - thanks

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
            I found the post to be kinda ambiguous, long, confusing and hard to read. I am curious about your method though, would be a lot easier to understand if there were examples.
            oh yeah man,
            well example is best put like this

usually i notice girls initially kind of shrivel away from attention from a "confident guy"
            so i try to understand it within context that the next step for isnt a "perfect" response
            it is actually a "healthy" and assertive response, so i encourage her to put her thoughts out there and help it happen smoothly
            kind of like if your little sister isnt talking to you and you "coach" it out of her, and then she yells but you help make it easy for her so then she smiles

then i find girls tend to be assertive but very unapproachable, so they'll either keep stopping you as you tell jokes, or talk, or make introductions
            or generally make you seem like you arent doing things quite right, but in context I know that the right response to expect from her isnt perfection
            Instead I know that shes struggling to feel happy and carefree, and i know we all want to be carefree, sooooooo...
            I treat her like a buddy who doesnt want to get out of the house, I convince her that by taking the weight off her shoulders and just following her feet things can become awesome.
            I do it first and I watch her slowly until she starts to unwinds and follows.

after girls unwind a bit they get more competitive, but usually in a kind of poorly calibrated way, where they might get bitter or sour or call you a pussy :P
            So you sort of go with it and amp her up a bit, but always help the playful teasing stuff land, by making dry jokes and stuff yourself in a clever way
            This is kind of like when you have a brother and you are exploring some dangerous cave or well or something, and hes going to egg you on to do dangerous shit, and you do the same

then lastly as girls "awaken" sexually, they'll just be playful with you and touch you and stuff but it is mostly them touching you etc to stop themselves from getting with you
            so you just need to play it cool enough that they lose their cool :P
            Kind of like how someone says they are on a diet and dont want a bite of something delicious
            You are like oh ok i guess ill eat it all on my own, and fuck with them a bit
            except when it comes to sex, thats done super low key by just body language shifting away a bit at times and being calm

See... way I do it is I know I dont achieve ONE simple goal, I achieve a few goals within context
            Why?
            Cuz that is how people and being charismatic works

I dont expect girls to "like" me straight up
            I just think of it like a series of experiences that I smoothly transition them through, and by the end they rationalise that they like me, or it is implied by their closeness to me etc

Sooooooooooo, I spot what a girl is most likely doing and adopt behaviour for that context and help her get to the next one, because i understand they are connected as part of a progression

Comment

• PUA Reality

PUA Reality

commented
              Editing a comment
              I understand your post a lot more after reading this, I see what you are doing now. Very interesting read bro, thanks for the response!

The harmony of these active resonating mirrorings in relation to each of her/their states preceeding the resistances seem pretty mind blowing

So far girls just roll on to my path in a sort of magnetism almost from the first move
            Even brutal intellectuals are sorta hooked,
            wondering,
            seeking more..

LOL - One actually literally asked me to "hit her back" alongside her tipping over and then realised her own roughness while sea-weeding around me and trying to figure me out after i lead her Teevs style (pace her experience w guys, circulate it, provide a better reality, displaying it to her, expanding the perspective into a deeper mystery). sort of "hit me too" so we're even (she did a pretty brutal categorisation of me ). While i also sensed she was intrigued about how i would do it and my view of her..

but key is that the harmony level seems high. its very interesting to see women along these interactions for me.

Glows Log

Comment

Working...
            X