Lost Motivation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Motivation

This year has been a difficult year in respect to game. I just haven't had the same feeling or motivation to game, as I have had in recent years. I went into the year thinking that I would get a girlfriend and then focus my efforts on making money instead. Regardless of that, I have continued to go out with the intention of approaching women, except that I'm not taking anywhere near the amount of action I need to take in order to succeed.

My inner game is completely shot to bits. I just don't feel as much urge or curiosity to continue seeking new females. Unless it's a girl who is too good not to approach, in which case my training kicks into gear and I approach. I have been seeing a girl for the past 4 months who I feel is a big reason why I'm not as motivated as before. It's the only thing that makes sense, but I've been in this situation before (where I was seriously dating and fucking someone) but that made me more motivated to game because I didn't want to become needy and reliant on one girl. This girl is the first since becoming single 3.5 years ago, that I am relatively sure about getting into a relationship with, and she feels likewise. I compare every girl with her, and this is only making me more selective, which is consequently leading to fewer approaches. I have had major issues with high standards in the past, and now it's even higher.

My mind remains active in wanting to pursue girls, but my body just doesn't follow, likewise with my internal chatter. I bought Gun's product hoping it would push me to take action, but it hasn't. More than anything I just don't feel excited about meeting new women, except if it's someone who is too hot not to, but these girls are rare as hell. I went out yesterday and completed 1 approach, went out today and completed 3. It took me almost 3 hours before I found a girl intriguing enough to approach. I feel a huge inner conflict within myself as to what is happening. I know I want to meet girls, but I feel held back and my actions are not indicative of someone who wants it enough.

I thought taking a break would make a difference. I have been working almost every day for the past 3 weeks, so this weekend was a welcome break. The plan was to hit the streets and approach away. Evidently, it just didnt' go to plan. I seriously don't know what to do, or how to take this.

Would welcome such much needed guidance.

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
    This year has been a difficult year in respect to game. I just haven't had the same feeling or motivation to game, as I have had in recent years. I went into the year thinking that I would get a girlfriend and then focus my efforts on making money instead. Regardless of that, I have continued to go out with the intention of approaching women, except that I'm not taking anywhere near the amount of action I need to take in order to succeed.

My inner game is completely shot to bits. I just don't feel as much urge or curiosity to continue seeking new females. Unless it's a girl who is too good not to approach, in which case my training kicks into gear and I approach. I have been seeing a girl for the past 4 months who I feel is a big reason why I'm not as motivated as before. It's the only thing that makes sense, but I've been in this situation before (where I was seriously dating and fucking someone) but that made me more motivated to game because I didn't want to become needy and reliant on one girl. This girl is the first since becoming single 3.5 years ago, that I am relatively sure about getting into a relationship with, and she feels likewise. I compare every girl with her, and this is only making me more selective, which is consequently leading to fewer approaches. I have had major issues with high standards in the past, and now it's even higher.

My mind remains active in wanting to pursue girls, but my body just doesn't follow, likewise with my internal chatter. I bought Gun's product hoping it would push me to take action, but it hasn't. More than anything I just don't feel excited about meeting new women, except if it's someone who is too hot not to, but these girls are rare as hell. I went out yesterday and completed 1 approach, went out today and completed 3. It took me almost 3 hours before I found a girl intriguing enough to approach. I feel a huge inner conflict within myself as to what is happening. I know I want to meet girls, but I feel held back and my actions are not indicative of someone who wants it enough.

I thought taking a break would make a difference. I have been working almost every day for the past 3 weeks, so this weekend was a welcome break. The plan was to hit the streets and approach away. Evidently, it just didnt' go to plan. I seriously don't know what to do, or how to take this.

Would welcome such much needed guidance.
    see that is my similar problem, they say go fuck 10 other girls, there are a billion women out there and the likes... But for me to find a girl that i really like is so extremely rare which pisses me off...

What i do is do things regardless of how i feel, gym put the alarm in the bathroom wake up, take caffeine pill, put my clothes get in the car....

women, come home, get ready, get in the car, go to the club...

^ just follow the processes.... I tried the taking break stuff, it has never worked for me, just make me worst when it comes to pick up....

To find a girl that you really like is super rare... Not talking about hotness, but your type, at least for me it is, and as i sleep with more and get older gets harder, cause you start knowing more what you like or don't like...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Sounds a bit like bad night out rant, meets lack of zinc/vitamin D induced mini-depression...

Nah not inner game/motivation related imo.

Something on your PRACTICAL level is leeching your energy.. Could be lots of things. Im sure you will figure it out.
      Last edited by ijjjji; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
        So long as this isn't a cop out of some kind (mental or physical like what ijjjji brought up), which only you can know, I'd go full throttle with where your heart is at. No "regardless of that." That wishy washyness is why your inner game is thrown, half ass doesn't feel good and makes you a weaker man. Make your temporary life decision and confidently stick to it.

A girlfriend plus a focus on making money is a good way for a man on a mission to spend large phases of his time. This is a very natural desire when you're rounding 30, I've found rounding each decade to be a life evaluation wake up call. Keep in mind that game isn't the end-all be-all of life, its 1. a very fun hobby and interest to pursue and 2. the way to make sure you're laid enough with satisfactory quality to focus on your mission and everything else life has to offer.

If you go the girlfriend/work direction for a while, you'll eventually end up very naturally wanting to game again. Your game may be a little rusty afterward but nothing a few weeks of effort can't cure, especially with your motivation back up. The risk is that the girl leaves you, which can mess with your head and fuck with your mission and you're then forced to go game again to get laid prematurely. This tends to be when guys run into heavy rust and an uphill battle returning to game. So make sure you game your girlfriend throughout and don't get too comfortable with her.

I go in and out of phases like this constantly over the years. I trust my intuition and understand the cycles of my motivation and interest in the different areas of life, and confidently ride it all out.

Comment

I went through a similar thing some time ago. Didn't really talk about it here, but I was really confused.

Mentally you may feel the urge to meet and seduce new women, the roller-coaster ride of fresh new pussy is ever-tempting, especially when in a relationship of sorts. However because of the relationship, being with a girl you like and of course, getting your balls drained regularly it's hard for the body to really follow through.

If you look at things this way, you'll find yourself realizing all of that. . . might not really be a motivation problem. Since you're mind is still active and you're mentally motivated, in a way. It's just a physical / chemical thing, so don't despair too much.

After all, there's only so much seducing or hunting for new pussy you can do once you're getting laid regularly or even semi-regularly. What I ended up doing was seeing the girl less frequently, then eventually breaking it off. . . I'd just recommend maybe seeing her a little less frequently.

You'll probably see that your body is willing to co-operate once again.
          “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Disclaimer.- speculation gallore

Again, i have been in these situations:

1.- nothing to do with bad night outs(but your inner attitude will cause in itself bad nights)

2.- nothing to do with sexual deficiencies (low t, i am saying in your case cause i know you lift, and you are in your 20s)

3.- Bacchus brings up an excellent point (but does not apply to you, it has applied to me in the past)

You Are in some sore of plateau/boredom/lack of excitement stage... Also your lifestyle/mission is in misalignment, you are probably going through a pick up recession too,which amplifies everything.. You can do a search on my pick up menopause post were you see me miserable and then when down hill from there...

Also it could be a girl you really like and connected with rejected you and the other girls don't compare.

I got out of it by Playing around with new tech in my case second generation stuff, gaming in different areas (played around with it for a bit got my excitement back, then got bored again, and went back to my own style, but the break and trying new tech help)

also talking to seducers helped (i was diarrhea posting here and pming everybody here, drove pure evil crazy)

and trying some new game styles (online, grew bored of it in 2 seconds...But to make a point)

ok on the same topic of what bachaus brought up....Do not have sex before sarging for obvious reasons (you won't get laid)

and which happened to me Sunday do not have sex with 2 different women on the same day... (the second girl will notice you are off/in congruent) and is not worth it...

Now this one is out there in the cucu territory.... Try to show depth and for the girl to show you depth instead of going for the fast lay...(this help a bit as a separate strategy in my case, i call it jester method, of course it will backfire and wake you up when you get punish by women, but the wake up helps to re-align)

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Working...
            X