No announcement yet.

Am I coming off as too needy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still not convinced that neediness is that much of a turn off. rather it's more of a symptom.

for example if you already have a girl you banged and you know that you can meet up with her whenever you want but just don't want to cuz u have girls you like more. actually do needy behaviours and I bet she'll still want you and not lose attraction.

it's more about your perceived value. often times we don't pay attention to the cues that are perceived value is low and then keep trying to reel the girl in which is needy behaviour but it's not the needy behaviour that pushed her away she just never thought your value was high enough compared to her other options in the first place.

if Richard Branson wanted to hang out with you every day would he be needy? No you'd love the opportunity because he's a fucking billionaire and could learn from him/network/cool experiences etc.

it's concepts like this that makes me think sometimes our community is a bunch of aspie's in the dark haha

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a good point. I think PUA should encompass how to increase value as well.

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
    I'm still not convinced that neediness is that much of a turn off. rather it's more of a symptom.

for example if you already have a girl you banged and you know that you can meet up with her whenever you want but just don't want to cuz u have girls you like more. actually do needy behaviours and I bet she'll still want you and not lose attraction.

it's more about your perceived value. often times we don't pay attention to the cues that are perceived value is low and then keep trying to reel the girl in which is needy behaviour but it's not the needy behaviour that pushed her away she just never thought your value was high enough compared to her other options in the first place.

if Richard Branson wanted to hang out with you every day would he be needy? No you'd love the opportunity because he's a fucking billionaire and could learn from him/network/cool experiences etc.

it's concepts like this that makes me think sometimes our community is a bunch of aspie's in the dark haha
    I get what you are saying but I think it would be really difficult for my value to diminish on one date. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, traditional date, the same one all my friends who don't understand or know game and have fucked a lot less girls than me seem to able to pull off to get a GF on a consistent basis would have used.

She must have thought my value was high or else she would not have reached out to me wanting me to ask her out. Have you seen anything from my text chats with her which could have lowered my value in her eyes?

Comment

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
      Editing a comment
      girls have insane amount of options that we can't even fathom. it's not necessarily that your value was lower it's just that she has other options she values more and girls often have retarded priorities. they'll value consoling their friend after a breakup or something over a candidate for themselves etc.

• ALFIE_RAFC

ALFIE_RAFC

commented
      Editing a comment
      Jack I don't really get your point. Are you saying don't worry thinking about what went wrong personally as it could be any one of a number of random things?

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

To get a girlfriend you need to be going into fuckaton stages, were you have so many girls that you do not want to think about having a gf, and guess what, that is exactly when you get a gf...
    I get what you are saying in theory. Kind of like what some of the Law Of Attraction teachings say, I am focused on lack of GF because I keep thinking and noticing that I don't have a GF. As I said I get the theory of it but looking at my friends and who they got into there relationships not one of them did this, it was traditional ask girl out, go for drinks, next week go for meal and progress naturally from there. None of them know any sort of game and I have fucked more girls than all of them.

you reack of lack of confidence, you do not even believe or have confidence in yourself, but you expect women to go ahead and think you are a cool mothefucka.... You reak insecurity your blog of text make the depressing and hopeless sarge blog of text look like he is a pimp...
    Unfortunately I agree and I don't know why I have these confidence and self esteem issues. It's like I think a girl I like won't like me back and I maybe come across as too needy and non sexual and drive her away.

meanwhile get good with other girls or at least decent....go fuck 10 other girls

how often do you go out?

how often do you talk to other women?

how many women are you fucking right now?
    I have arranged to fuck two different girls this weekend. I am going to their place on Fri and Saturday. I have already fucked them before and to be honest I couldn't care less if I never heard from them again it's just sex. I don't really have any attraction to them. I need to get more of what I perceive as quality girls in my life but when I do perceive a girl as quality I automatically think of her as GF material and I am scared to escalate, feel awkward and shy etc.

Comment

I get what you are saying in theory. Kind of like what some of the Law Of Attraction teachings say, I am focused on lack of GF because I keep thinking and noticing that I don't have a GF. As I said I get the theory of it but looking at my friends and who they got into there relationships not one of them did this, it was traditional ask girl out, go for drinks, next week go for meal and progress naturally from there. None of them know any sort of game and I have fucked more girls than all of them.
      But you are compering yourself to normal guys, you are in a seduction forum, i am talking lovers no provieders.... read what teevester says: http://www.theskillsmethod.com/the-2...-to-seduction/

Unfortunately I agree and I don't know why I have these confidence and self esteem issues. It's like I think a girl I like won't like me back and I maybe come across as too needy and non sexual and drive her away.
      listen to the audiobook i gave you is a good start... Hit the gym, dress the best you can etc..

I have arranged to fuck two different girls this weekend. I am going to their place on Fri and Saturday. I have already fucked them before and to be honest I couldn't care less if I never heard from them again it's just sex. I don't really have any attraction to them. I need to get more of what I perceive as quality girls in my life but when I do perceive a girl as quality I automatically think of her as GF material and I am scared to escalate, feel awkward and shy etc.
      ^ ok that is fair, and i just wanted to make sure you have the ability to... Do not fuck them if you don't want them, i have the same issue sometimes, if you want cancel.... What is important is the ability to, again you don't have to do fuck them, will make you more miserable if you don't want to. (has happened to me)

Go out and game new women..
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Yeah it doesn't make sense. She reached out to you and also saw you driving by her house a few times?
        When did shit change? After the first date?

She definitely seemed keen. Was the date extremely awkward or what?
        Either way I think you need to relax. Also focus on multiple girls. You care WAY too much right now.

You generally don't want to come across as needy or investing much more than her. BUT --- you also don't want to care about "seeming needy" too much and how long to wait to text her, etc. Over-analysis is also a symptom of CARING TOO MUCH.

Do I give a shit if I have to fire a double-text? Not at all. I wanted to, so I did.
        Do I care if she waited 3 hours to text me, and I'm online, and I feel like responding to her 1 minute later? If I want to, no. I don't care.
        Balance some degree of gamesmanship with don't-give-a-fuck.... it's just pussy .... life is absurd ... we'll be dead in 60 years ... who GIVES a shit, honestly.

Relax, loosen up, tease her, maybe try to say something shocking. Self amusement dude. Ask her what her greatest dreams are -- and why she hasn't accomplished them yet. Or some shit. What's her greatest fears? Clowns? Monkeys?

Get a little irreverence in your life.

Honestly hard to say what's going on from your stories. You apparently are getting a number of girls to fuck you. The ones you like, you probably get hyper nervous and nutty and serious, and scare them off. That would be a common pattern, hard to say.

If at some point this girl is toast --- beyond recovery --- I mean keep trying before that --- maybe message 'hey I like you but I've been having a few girls ghost me recently .... could use some input. Was the chemistry off on the date? Too boring? My hair? Smell? haha ... No hard feelings at all - just wondering." ..... No pressure though. Prefer for a huge ego crusher if you go this route -- lol. But don't take it too seriously.

Comment

Working...
        X