No announcement yet.

Starting an open relationship - within same social circle - 'love triangle?'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting an open relationship - within same social circle - 'love triangle?'

Hi guys. I'm back. Been gone for about a year now.

So I stopped endlessly chasing temporary relationships and going after another notch on my belt. I finally decided to 'settle down.'

The problem is, I'm still a thrill of the chase guy. Every day goes by and I love my GF more and more, and the more bored my dick gets.

I'm discovering a lot of new things about myself. First is that I have a lot of love to give. I think I can maintain the level of affection and love I give my GF, and also start doing that for someone else as well.

I'm not talking about escapades. I want another person I can get more involved with. Maybe not the same level with my current GF, but I do want this.

My life right now is way too busy to go out and meet more women right now. I'll have to look into my social circle. As you can imagine, this has huge overlaps with my LTR so it won't be a clendestine thing.

What can I start reading to really think about this subject? I used to follow BD's relationship level models but I don't think that will be practical right now. Right now, I don't want to do anything to risk my LTR but I know one day this discussion will be inevitable for me.

A bit about my LTR: has hinted at poly and OLTR a few times, couched in a joke. Straight but have been open to bi relationships in the past.

I do have some candidates and people in the pipeline.

TIA
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

ACtually I think this belongs in the relationship forum. can we delete this?
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Comment

Working...
    X