Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first aim of a seduction (the two sides of a woman)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first aim of a seduction (the two sides of a woman)

You can look at the first aim of a seduction as a hook, but I look at it a bit differently

To understand it though you first have to understand that women have a polite side which shit tests guys and treats them like a nobody and they have an open side where they have less idea what to do and are more submissive and guaging you on the experience you create

My goal in any seduction is to first shift a woman from her polite shit testing side into her experiencing side
    This can happen in a split second, or you can fight to get there over the first three minutes

Hooks come easier when a girl is just experiencing what you are offering, but quite a bit harder when shes polite and shit testing

So, there are a few ways to come at this
    - wholistically (thinking your way through why she'd put up fronts, fixing your reactions, understanding how to structure things better)
    --- yesyes... while boring, you can forgive girls their weird habits with guys... like there are a lot of them... but I think they mostly do it cuz they are stressed, its temporary so long as it isn't allowed to settle in
    --- any sluggish reactions you have, facepalms, groans, "omg why tho?" reactions, you want to quickly be able to ignore it and reset the frame to be more amused and easy going
    --- structure your statements with the most interesting thing first and second most interesting thing last, and make sure the last thing makes her want to respond and it is easy to
    - technically (pulling away from her a bit mentally in order to apply technique she has to react to, and overloading her overconfidence)
    --- front load your question with a frame she won't agree to, then front load another frame she might agree to, then one she will agree to (this is stronger than starting with agreement)
    --- act two ways, verbally aloof but physically interested, conversational but easily distracted, distracted but focused on her
    --- assume authority or credibility as a stance you have, and get her empathising with your views, only to add in controversial ideas that push her limits until she speaks up
    - with presence (being too solid to shake because your charisma is too dominant and she can't keep up antagonising)
    --- you can move close into her space, she antagonises, you ignore or leave at your own pace and it leaves a vacuum
    --- you come close to entering her space, pause, turn, (this is a feint or half-feint) then make a very strong statement with projected confidence
    --- take very bold body language positions, if she moves into its space, its a very nice vibe experience for her

Once a woman loses the whole polite facade thing, and you have not gone all nice guy pleading on her to do so
    You get to react with her more fiery side which is usually very anti-polite
    It can even be so anti-polite that it is morbid and dangerous/self-destructive
    Its combative, competitive, usually a-moral to at least some extent, and is a relief for them to bask in

You want to be a guy who generally draws women into this space the more you talk
    Until the point its hard to be polite to you, or if they do, they start laughing and can't do it

I call this, getting a girl to let go
    Or speaking to her darker side
    And getting a hook, is basically saying something that triggers a substantial enough shift in this direction
    Or from body language or how your voice sounds, or your eyes, demeanor etc

The important thing is, once you get the shift
    Turn yourself a bit more sensual
    The earlier this sensual shift, and the closer it is to the hook, the deeper its roots and the more solid the sexual attraction

This will create some disonance in you though, questions about if you really want to fuck her will come up in your head, if you will do it right where you are etc, how much reputation you will put on the line
    How much you will risk of her suddenly chickening out, or doubling down rapidly
    So you need a very strong core reaction to sex that isnt even mildly pussy

Once that is established, you can slow it down a bit, be classy etc, but its already a boulder rolling down hill
    Anyways thats the first aim of a seduction in my eyes

The way I view this is the same way I view my reaction to sports
    There is normal respectful me to most guys
    But when playing sports, I'm a monster and don't care and go all out at everything and just enjoy the testosterone of it

Well girls sport is seduction, usually, or to some degree or with some variant
    They are normal respectful, and will shit test guys and so on (which covers them, like picking on the nerdy kid who wants to be your friend, it shows you arent with him)
    Then in a seduction they can unleash, be a monster/"whore", gold digger, bad girl, vagrant, savage, ditz

And it helps them rejouvenate, just like with me and sports
    And just like me and my competitive side, life is too boring to PLAY POLITELY
    And you gotta give them that as they switch headspace

This is what makes a cooler guy
    At least superficially

A lot of guys who do this right still can be total weirdos or douchebag idiots, but theyll be idiots generally getting laid
    So itll get extra hate

So I mean, you gotta not be too too afraid of this extra hate spike, even if you are doing idiot shit
    You just try to recognise that getting laid and being a bit of an idiot aren't connected at the hip
    Its more that long term being an idiot can make YOU too shallow to improve in other areas, which is the main issue
    The second issue is that it might cause some long term wear and tear on your character until you sort of give up in some way

I don't fully understand it though. Neither do girls. Which is why they take strong positions on the off chance theyve hit a bullseye with some assumption.

(shrugs)

"act two ways, verbally aloof but physically interested"

Ambiguity is GREAT - I do them things too. So many possibilities with this; "I hate u" + slow kino. "We are BFF" + kiss her. Horny stare + pull back/stop kino. etc etc..

"you can move close into her space, she antagonises, you ignore or leave at your own pace and it leaves a vacuum"

I prefer to pull back before she gets time to react negatively, preferably within 1 second, since thats the typical human reaction time. (Hugs, handshakes etc can be longer without risk though!) Lingering in her space gives me the feel of breaking trust/integrity, which I avoid at all cost. I want girl to feel SHE is the one pursuing intimacy. NEVER the other way around. (If you really like lingering in such places, that in my opinion could explain some of the resistance reactions you talked about in the past. I have a friend who has this exact 'bug' in his game system, yet seems unable to listen when I call him out on it. His idea of 'being a man' I guess..)

"The important thing is, once you get the shift Turn yourself a bit more sensual"

I find that sexual vibes can cause cracks in the 'politeness bitch shield' (and most other shittesty stuff too!). So I will not wait, but rather do it asap as part of my early 'drill'. OTOH, I will not linger long in that vibe early on, as that is a bit similar to lingering inside her personal space as pr. my previous comment.

(Minor caution I have is to not think too much in terms of hook point etc., since having 'checkpoints' can steal away my fluidity.)

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
      "act two ways, verbally aloof but physically interested"

Ambiguity is GREAT - I do them things too. So many possibilities with this; "I hate u" + slow kino. "We are BFF" + kiss her. Horny stare + pull back/stop kino. etc etc..

"you can move close into her space, she antagonises, you ignore or leave at your own pace and it leaves a vacuum"

I prefer to pull back before she gets time to react negatively, preferably within 1 second, since thats the typical human reaction time. (Hugs, handshakes etc can be longer without risk though!) Lingering in her space gives me the feel of breaking trust/integrity, which I avoid at all cost. I want girl to feel SHE is the one pursuing intimacy. NEVER the other way around. (If you really like lingering in such places, that in my opinion could explain some of the resistance reactions you talked about in the past. I have a friend who has this exact 'bug' in his game system, yet seems unable to listen when I call him out on it. His idea of 'being a man' I guess..)

"The important thing is, once you get the shift Turn yourself a bit more sensual"

I find that sexual vibes can cause cracks in the 'politeness bitch shield' (and most other shittesty stuff too!). So I will not wait, but rather do it asap as part of my early 'drill'. OTOH, I will not linger long in that vibe early on, as that is a bit similar to lingering inside her personal space as pr. my previous comment.

(Minor caution I have is to not think too much in terms of hook point etc., since having 'checkpoints' can steal away my fluidity.)
      I think the reason I mention all this is, girls don't seem to give enough of a fuck about men as people to ever not display these two sides/faces
      Well... sometimes they do
      But its probably the most game-y part of the whole thing imo
      Some fuckin retard thumbwar battle for who is credible

:P

Anyways, I'm always told gaming em is shit, be a person
      That is decent advice except for this part
      There is a part of em that is kind of malice n shitty... you have to be a mechanic in this situation and just bend under the hood of the car and go fix it

So yeah, this part, this part you cannot avoid
      Much to my dismay, but whatever

There is another part later thats shitty too, where they reveal their standards on things. Obviously no pua is enough in these situations.
      Its more a fault with how they check the standard, and verify its doability than anything though, so tends to be a bit off. Or at least it really really seems that way, I could be wrong.
      That one you can't just game around. (scratches forehead)

(shrugs)

Whaaaatever
      Not everything has or needs to have a game solution

But yeah like I said this first step, is almost UNAVOIDABLY GAME BASED
      Which is a lil annoying to me, ha
      Its sort of necessary though, to stop me acting all lazy and tyrannical
      A bit like a boxing coach checking your ego and then getting you to work harder than pain allows

Lil bastards (said with love)

Comment

Working...
      X