Cases were sex talk/sexting does not work (sex talk trobleshooting):

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cases were sex talk/sexting does not work (sex talk trobleshooting):

First sex talk/sexting is a misleading term because sex talk is not " i want my cock deep inside your pussy and bust all over your face" (though this could also be used at some point of receptivness, but for now lets take it as that is not what it is).... is not also bd sex talk of asking question so the girl can re-live past sexual experiences with some ex. ( and no i am no one of those dudes that diminishes or say bd stuff does not work, i am saying his sex talk is not the sex talk of second generation verbals)

Anyways what sex talk/sexting is to show that you are not judgmental, you are sexually competent, you do not judge, society makes it unfair to women and the likes etc... etc... etc... (this has been drill to death)....

Now when it is more likely not to work:

1.- problems in the delivery...- I lost a lay trying to transalte sex talk from english to spanish, i was in my head fumbling, and pausing and the translation was horrible = pure disaster.

2.- Done to early in the interaction... If you do it too early for example prior to hook point and i would say prior to investment, it most likely not work... I would say even in hook point i would not do it, there has to be iois, complience and investement to work... Of course this is based on me and my experiences...

3.- lack of proper bait and transitioning and uncalibrated timing.

4.- If the logistics are not likely there (she has to work the next day, she is the designated driver and the likes and you will not be able to hard core escalte or fuck her). The reason being is that puts the expectations on next meeting on " i have to fuck him now"

5.- If you are within the window of opportunity and you do not take action such as super strong sexual escalation or sex (i know it kinds of contradict number 4, but you will get feel for it).

^ now for example bd contradict a lot of my points in his method of sex talk, for example he would do a lot of sex talk, no escalation, second meet sex at home. But his sex talk is not Second generation verbals... Is mainly asking the girl to share sexual history with the ex (that is not at all what i am talking about, i am talking Second generation verbals)... That is not what bd, and what other commercial guys do at all....

I am talking the teevester/cosy model of second generational verbals.( Second generation verbals is just a nick name do not get caught up on semantics, but is just a different type of sex talk, clarifying this cause lately a bunch of guys in this forum keep changing terms and terms making shit confusing)

In before it does not work for 33 plus (total bs and crap you are not doing it correctly)

in before it does not work on__________ fill in the blank type of girl (it works )

of course you have to have your fundamentals in place, i am not in the you can seduce every girl you want with game camp.... and no you will not deliver a sex talk and she will open her legs againg you need to meet the look threshold, she needs not to be bored,she can not be in a situation were she can be judge by people etc.. etc.. etc...

But a lot of guys do not do it correctly and say it does not work in so and so... It does work, plenty of evidence everywhere in the action reports...

References ( i usually link my blog cause stuff is faster and easier to find vs when i look in sedfast, but the articles you can find in sedfast as well if you look hard enough)

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...attn-hey_lover

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/works...eaturing-cosy/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/guara...e-aka-pulling/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/sex-t...-aka-tva_oslo/
    Last edited by Skills360; 08-12-2018, 08:50 AM. Reason: I put her type and is incorrect minimum look threshold
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...attn-hey_lover
    “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

good find! first time reading it...

Funny thing is that i lost a lay doing the pansexual stuff lololol....

Girl was into me, had a cousin or uncle that was bi sexual......

She ask me if i am bi...... I said no

some dumb wing saw me, i say hi, introduce to her and he made a joke that he was my boyfriend....

She ask again if i am bi!

I said i am pansexual to go into routine....

Game over! lost the lay...

So another things that will ruin sex talk to add to the list of it will not work:

"know your audience" (or maybe be careful with dumb wings lol)

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

I have a style (mix of 2-3 actually) for this that I believe hardly ever backfires. (GM, innuendo and 'negatives')
        As a simplicity lover, I require steps that I can follow kinda blindly.

Comment

Another take on cases of sex talk backfiring:

"6) Communication in the secret society is less often verbal, and more often
          spoken through bodylanguage subcommunications, and verbal subcommunications
          that would only make sense to members. Any other way, and the 48% of men would
          pick up on it, and it would no longer be a secret. "

-TD, Secret Society
          https://web.archive.org/web/20100104...68025939111451

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
            Another take on cases of sex talk backfiring:

"6) Communication in the secret society is less often verbal, and more often
            spoken through bodylanguage subcommunications, and verbal subcommunications
            that would only make sense to members. Any other way, and the 48% of men would
            pick up on it, and it would no longer be a secret. "

-TD, Secret Society
            https://web.archive.org/web/20100104...68025939111451

do you understand that the context is no verbalizing were other men and/or women would hear the delivery of sex talk right... I doubt anybody on the forum on the context of "second generation verbals" would be dumb enough to deliver the 8 orgasms routine or such in front of a bunch of dudes....

Comment

TD comment above is about keeping communication in a style that is 'secret' at all times. If you start talking about sex like an AFC might do once alone with her, there may still be problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                TD comment above is about keeping communication in a style that is 'secret' at all times. If you start talking about sex like an AFC might do once alone with her, there may still be problems.
                here is by skills360 in the op:

But his sex talk is not Second generation verbals... Is mainly asking the girl to share sexual history with the ex (that is not at all what i am talking about, i am talking Second generation verbals)... That is not what bd, and what other commercial guys do at all....

that includes td, and again is out of context of the whole point or the article, do you know that the mission of the sex talk in the op is to sell that you are a member of the secret society...

in other words what the guys that do "second generation sex talk do" again as per op and the links that i posted... Is to let the women know through talk, bait, routines, stories, education and the likes.... Is that you are wait wait wait part of the secret society of sex (goal 1) number 2 turn her on and goal number 3 allowed her to be turn on while addressing any concern and objection and consequences that the being turn on and fucking would bring....(this is done verbally), dozens of lay reports everywhere...

so in conclusion since your last 2 entries have nothing to do with the op, the sex talk i am talking about in the op IS SECOND GENERATION VERBALS (again is just nickname that cosy came out with, of using routines, baits etc..) and all the old school nerdy, retarded, rolled eye shit incorporated into practical stuff.... I thought i explained all this in the op...

First sex talk/sexting is a misleading term because sex talk is not " i want my cock deep inside your pussy and bust all over your face" (though this could also be used at some point of receptivness, but for now lets take it as that is not what it is).... is not also bd sex talk of asking question so the girl can re-live past sexual experiences with some ex. ( and no i am no one of those dudes that diminishes or say bd stuff does not work, i am saying his sex talk is not the sex talk of second generation verbals)

Comment

I am sorry that I failed to notice these nuances in OP!
                  (Title is very general though, so I dont feel entirely to blame for thinking it was a thread about more general cases where sex talk fails.)
                  Thanks for taking the time to clarify. Appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                  X