Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Girls Say 'You're So Straight Forward' after attempting escalation verbally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Girls Say 'You're So Straight Forward' after attempting escalation verbally

When Girls Say 'You're So Straight Forward' after attempting escalation verbally. what do they mean?

build more rapport?
    that they appreciate more indirect?
    that they aren't actually interested and you caught them as time wasters?

If girl kinda resists when I escalate the VIBE, then we have an attraction issue to solve. Escalating kino or proximity (or 'with words') at that point is not a good idea. That could be the case here.
    If everything is going great, she may still say something like that when I go for a venue change, and it means absolutely nothing.
    So yeah, observe how girl acts, not her words.

Comment

No disrespect Jack, this is just an observation. You make new threads along these lines rather frequently, and repeatedly, in a way.

Based on replies you've gotten from older threads, or even just by looking at some of the posts and reports by guys here. I assume you already know the answer to this question, and what could be done, to prevent and side-step these obstacles and responses to the hit-or-miss / high-risk-and-reward styles of picking up chicks that you currently use.

What I'm curious about is whether you still feel a need, to be convinced to start learning smoother methods, or it's something else entirely. . .
      “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Own it! and then contrast NOT being straight forward to actually being super lame to make you more attractive. "yeah i prefer not to beat around the bush and waste a girls time like other guys you know. I'm sure you've met guys who pretended to be your friend and wait forevvvver to make a move. and it sucks. because at first you were attracted to them..but then you lose attraction for them, because you like them and know they like you but they are too afraid to really say what is really on their mind? life is too short for that bullshit. I prefer honest communication and girls who are honest. don't you feel the same way?" which she will of course agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
          No disrespect Jack, this is just an observation. You make new threads along these lines rather frequently, and repeatedly, in a way.

Based on replies you've gotten from older threads, or even just by looking at some of the posts and reports by guys here. I assume you already know the answer to this question, and what could be done, to prevent and side-step these obstacles and responses to the hit-or-miss / high-risk-and-reward styles of picking up chicks that you currently use.

What I'm curious about is whether you still feel a need, to be convinced to start learning smoother methods, or it's something else entirely. . .
          +1, jack i am still trying to figure you out after all these years...

P.s. The very simple answer to your question is of course "you are doing it wrong"

and you are probably using direct sexual method vs second generation.

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...trobleshooting

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/direc...tics-analysis/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/verba...ne-tales-club/
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Could mean everything from "I love it" to "I hate it", it all depends on the interaction and her voice tone. And possible issues could be many.

Write a detailed report so we have something to analyze. Don't be lazy when asking for help.

Comment

yeah guys it's not that I necessarily still want to get the girl i'm screening, it's more like i'm trying to figure out what they mean when they're saying this as im curious

I take it as 'I need you to give me more value' which if that's the case I just next them but i'm seeing if perhaps it means something else lol but i'm seeing if my interpretation might be wrong for your experiences as well

it's just confusing behaviour to me eg)

me; would you like some milk
              her; oh you're asking if I want some milk/
              me in my head 'yeah no shit shirlock'

lol

Comment

Agree with Bacchus, you often ask some version of the question "how do I avoid the negative reactions I get from girls by going sexually direct." The answer is to not go direct, but you're really invested in your direct style at this point.. This is old wisdom though, in the original mystery method even

Comment

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  no no i'm just trying to see what they mean right. i guess my analysis is correct then? needs more comfort or value

So you want me to be backwards then? *grin*

Comment

Working...
                X