how i stack push pulls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i stack push pulls

this is something i came up with by accident really. maybe itís been talked about before. idk. anyway what i do is a push pull. for simplicity iíll say, ďat least youíre pretty that makes up for your lack of intelligence.Ē then iíll go kinda hard on the push and say something like her school was a safety school for another school. then iíll push pull again but the pull will be for the quality i pushed on before. something like ďyouíll never be as cool as me because youíre the smart one.Ē this way you erase the negative and the vibe goes from negative to positive over and over. plus she is being stripped of validation then revalidated for the same thing. this is something other guys arenít doing for her. it creates a need for your validation.

we gotta chill so I can see this in action broski.

Comment

I agree with tension /breaking rapport and seen your girl on snap she's a baddie ,I feel like dudes who don't break rapport ain't pulling hotties, my thing is those lines are hella harsh without proper delivery .

Comment

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
        ďat least youíre pretty that makes up for your lack of intelligence
        Did that really work for you because that isn't a push-pull, thats an insult. I don't do push pulls that often anymore but when I was experimenting with them I found that its best to "imply she might be" rather than "state she is". For instance in that quoted part you stated that SHE IS stupid rather than implying that SHE MIGHT NOT BE stupid. A better way of wording that push pull would be something along the lines of "I talk to a lot of pretty girls like you, but a lot of the pretty ones tend to lack intelligence".

Delivery is important too, sorry if I misunderstood your thread title but its not good to "stack" push-pulls. They only work well when they are spread apart and when they are delivered casually. You should check out Todd Valentine's infield videos, he does a lot of push pulls hes got that skill mastered.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          your comment is pull pull there is no push ....i talk to a lot of pretty girsl like you (tellingh her shes pretty) but a lot of them lack intelligence( telling her shes smart) thats just a compliment ...better off ...saying shes pretty but so are a lotta girls in there what makes her stand out or tell but whats more important is outlook energy and mindset..shes got 2 outta 3 (thats a qualfier and a push pull statement)!!!!

AMFAD is probably saying these lines in a somewhat flirty/mocking way, which takes them from being insults to being nice push-pulls with hint of C&F. I guess it would help clarify if OP described a little bit more regarding the situation and delivery though.

It seems to me that people here identify wide range of things with the term "push-pull". Which is FINE, because it can be done in so many ways!! The way *I* do PP is based on stacking, and would not work well without stacking. So saying stacking is "not good" may be true for a particular type of PP, but certainly not 'in general'.

My 'journey' started with heavy focus on verbally delivering the PP. (ref Throwback Thursday ) and gradually towards using non-verbals (ref #8 ) more heavily to make it happen.

Comment

push pull is things like i love you then i hate you, as ijjji say you can do it none verbally too like you bring her really close like you are about to kiss her and then you pull her away, i do this in the df too....

or verbally i pretty much insult the girl with a really aggressive voice manner but fake angry like the hodge twins (if you look at my last video i did it twice i called one of my girls a bitch), then i changed my voice and i apologize(a bit like kissing ass voice) then i plow and change the subject....

so,

I can't stand you and your attitude, is disgusting that you blah blah you fucking bitch, but i miss you mami, and a lot sweetness bombardment.... (I do all this so naturally and automatic)

i even insult them calling them names such as whore, slut, cunt, prostitute

and then i say sorry mami, ist my tourrets i need to take my medication, please forgive me

then they forgive me

and then i insult them again...

But again it has to be congruent to your personality, Julien rsd has the right idea, but he seems sometimes try hard...

if you witness me doing it is like natural nothing happened... look at my last video....

I also do in text sometimes:

hb: That is a problem because I miss you too 11:58 AM
          Me: are you still my birthday present? 11:58 AM
          Me: tomorrow :-) 11:58 AM
          Me: please respond... 11:58 AM
          hb: Of course I am 11:58 AM
          Me: :-) 11:59 AM
          hb: MMS Received 4:06 PM (some sweet image)
          Me: awww! mami 4:12 PM
          Me: my queen 4:12 PM
          Me: my crush 4:12 PM
          Me: my game changer 4:13 PM
          Me: my cunt 4:13 PM
          Me: torrets 4:13 PM
          Me: my hoe 4:13 PM
          Me: my probono prostitute 4:13 PM
          Me: oh fuck 4:13 PM
          Me: fuakkkk 4:13 PM
          Me: need meds 4:13 PM
          hb: That went downhill fast 4:14 PM
          Me: no hablo ingles 4:17 PM
          Me: :-( 4:17 PM
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Working...
          X