No announcement yet.

The Euro Step (attn: Glow)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique The Euro Step (attn: Glow)

Most of us are already familiar with sexual framing. We've heard the term before, we know what it can do, etc.

Some members, myself included, already have or had number of, memorized sexual framing gambits, that we use infield. . . to serve varying purposes infield. Most of these purposes can be summarized and grouped into two underlying roles. To create and enhance sexual desire, or to remove resistance, prevent asd and lead her to feel allowed to act on her desires. In this post I will be focusing exclusively. . . on the latter function of sexual framing.

To share something I've used, time and time again. Over the summer, to remove resistance and pull ass, in both day game and night game. Now this is not a gambit or routine, in fact it's not something, that I've memorized or even written down completely. . . not even once. Until now.

Because the problem with routine and gambits, apart from the fact that you can and will lose awareness infield, by having a memorized set of lines, and searching for opportunities to shoot out gambits. Instead of paying attention to her or getting in her mind.

The thing is conversations are very fluid, are prone to detours and shifts in topics and themes.

Spitting out a memorized gambit about how you think slut shaming is wrong, or how sex is such a natural thing, when the two of you were just talking about her hobbies just before or something. That often comes across as too random, uncalibrated, or forced. Especially, if there was little or no context for it. I know this from experience. It's jarring, and sometimes that alone, is enough to reduce the effectiveness of your frames. Making them brittle, and weakening your overall frame control.

Instead, this conversation route, I call the Euro Step, allows you to create the right context, for asd busters.

To take the conversation, from wherever it currently is, step by step, to a place where, not only can you talk about these things, you'll also be much more likely for her to contribute on this topic, and respond positively, allowing your sexual frames to take root in her psyche. And to influence her behavior.

Most guys will have already figured this out by now, but yeah, the Euro Step is a combination of nlp and sexual framing. And it's not a gambit, or a step by step series of gambits, that should be memorized. It's simply a rough and adaptable outline of a conversation route, where you can start off fairly causal, and take things to a place, where sexual framing sounds natural, unrehearsed, and organic. Even though it's not and is just making use of plain old techincal game.

Anyway, enough of this rambling primer, let's get right into it.

First I'll use an example, of how this route has gone for me in the past.

Now it's important to think big picture here. Look at how the conversation unfolds and progresses, see how I turn from topic to topic. Steering the conversation. Narrowing things down, towards sexual framing. This big picture, is more important than the stimulating / hypnotic details of what I say.

Because, while memorizing this, and repeating it to a girl infield, will get some effect. It's not going to be enough.

And it's important to note, that the first time I did this, I was improvising completely. And since then, each time I use it. It's still on the fly, so there are slight or even some large changes, based on context and calibration. Again, if you are too focused on getting a new addition to your stack, then you'll miss the point I'm trying to get across here.

Anyway, the euro step starts with a conversation on the topic travelling. You're talking about travelling, and on this topic, there are multiple routes to take.

"Yeah travelling's great honestly, there's just a whole lot of ways, that it can impact your life positively. Like, you get to see new places, there's this sense of adventure, and you can even get to broaden your horizons by experiencing new cultures."

"Experiencing new cultures. . . is probably one of my favorite parts of travelling. It's like. . . you go to a new place, and when you're there, you see how people dress, taste the food they eat. See how they celebrate life, or party and go out at night. Or even pick up some of their slang or accents. Plus. . . there's learning new languages which can be fun."

"Once I was clubbing in xyz european city, and yeah that was a bit of a culture shock. Going out to a club, with a bit of a language barrier. . . also the drinking age was just 16."

"Now at first I thought it was too low. . . I even said this to the people I was staying with. However, the more time I spent there, and as I listened to what they told me. . . I realized a lower drinking is much better. Because you get your tolerance handled earlier, you can start meeting people earlier, and you get all of those awkward experiences out of the way. . . fast. All of this, allows you, to become a much more. . . mature person moving forward. Even as a young person, with this lower drinking age. . . you've experienced nightlife, you've been out to know you're preferences, what you like, and what you don't like."

"What's more is this. . . over in xyz european city, because of the lowered drinking age, and people maturing earlier. . . I noticed. . . (insert non-judgmental frames here)"

So big picture. Here's how it goes down. First by taking the conversation towards travelling.

That first step is easy to do, for example you could just ask her, where she'd go if money wasn't an issue, say she won the lottery or something. On the topic of travelling, you want to steer things towards the positive and interesting aspects of travelling, more specifically, steer things towards experiencing new cultures.

Once on the topic of experiencing new cultures, steer things again, towards nightlife in other places. More specifically, the variance in drinking ages. Once on the topic of drinking ages, steer things towards maturity, and once you're talking about maturity, it's an easy transition towards sexual maturity. Again, from travelling narrow things down to new cultures, then narrow things down to nightlife and drinking ages, and then finally narrow things down to maturity.

And once you're at the topic of maturity, you have the right context, to talk about how slutshaming women, is immature or how mature people know sex is natural, etc.
    • Travelling
    • Experiencing new cultures
    • Nightlife in different cultures / Drinking ages
    • Maturity
    • Sexual Maturity / Sexual Framing

Notice how each transitioning topic, is directly related to the previous one.

This is where the nlp comes in, specifically the part of nlp that deals with managing conversations. Because this is how conversations happen naturally, they progress from one topic, to another relating topic or aspect of that same topic. And then to the next one. And so on.

Most people have no control over this. They can't smoothly and covertly steer these topics, in an effective way. Most seducers too. It doesn't have to be this way though.

Instead you want to get to a point, where you know where you can go next from any topic, which will serve your purposes as a seducer. Either a relating topic, or aspect of the current topic, which is fun / interesting. Like experiencing new cultures is to travelling. Or something that can fascinate her, engage the emotions or immerse her. Or even a relating topic or aspect of the current topic, which deals with sexual themes. It's thinking along these lines, that'll help you hit the 3 keys, on a whole 'nother level.

The Euro Step does this step by step. And this progression from interesting, to immersive, then sexual is a progression I use rather frequently in conversation routes.

It's important to let her respond too, let her talk, listen to what she says and her feedback. You'd be surprised to see her mention something, that can give you exactly what you need to steer the conversation a certain way. It's ridiculous how often this actually happens, and guys just don't notice it, because they aren't paying attention.

In fact it would be best, to just have an awareness of this progression of topics. And just see if you can, using your own words and conversation skills, manage to steer and navigates things from travelling, to new cultures, all the way to sexual maturity, when infield. Moving forward, try and see, if you can get the hang of easily steering any topic, towards it's interesting or fun aspects. Then steering any topic, towards the more emotionally stimulating aspects of it. Then finally steering things towards sexual themes.

That progression from interesting, all the way to sexual, is something that I don't just do once, but as many times as possible, using different topics, starting points and different progressions, over the course of a conversation and seduction. And now, with this post, you know one of the routes I like to take.

Questions, comments, something to add? Shoot.

For anyone wondering why I called it the Euro Step. . . I have two reasons for that.
    One of which is because of the part about European cultures and the second is a basketball reference, which describes how it feels to do this infield. (LINK)
    Also, I'm aware this particular iteration of this route, sounds suited specifically for North American chicks, where the drinking age is high.
    However, with some slight changes, you can easily use this route, to talk to chicks in Europe about how North American's. . .
    . . . or wherever's drinking age's too high, and it makes them immature.
    Think big picture.

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

"Yeah travelling's great honestly, there's just a whole lot of ways, that it can impact your life positively. Like, you get to see new places, there's this sense of adventure, and you can even get to broaden your horizons by experiencing new cultures."

"Experiencing new cultures. . . is probably one of my favorite parts of travelling. It's like. . . you go to a new place, and when you're there, you see how people dress, taste the food they eat. See how they celebrate life, or party and go out at night. Or even pick up some of their slang or accents. Plus. . . there's learning new languages which can be fun."

"Once I was clubbing in xyz european city, and yeah that was a bit of a culture shock. Going out to a club, with a bit of a language barrier. . . also the drinking age was just 16."

"Now at first I thought it was too low. . . I even said this to the people I was staying with. However, the more time I spent there, and as I listened to what they told me. . . I realized a lower drinking is much better. Because you get your tolerance handled earlier, you can start meeting people earlier, and you get all of those awkward experiences out of the way. . . fast. All of this, allows you, to become a much more. . . mature person moving forward. Even as a young person, with this lower drinking age. . . you've experienced nightlife, you've been out to know you're preferences, what you like, and what you don't like."

"What's more is this. . . over in xyz european city, because of the lowered drinking age, and people maturing earlier. . . I noticed. . . (insert non-judgmental frames here)"

interesting route, thanks for sharing. good to see a concrete outline of how much time you spend with each part to get ideas.

i see youve outlined topic turning points in a straight proactive fashion to float naturally across topics WHILE STEERING TOPICS and the "themes" you describe sorta just fractionate in through. Very subtle. i like.

Nice! good flexible structure to lead things from - bigger picture.

might be a smart way to pave the strings between various routes we like around themes we use/are interested in. hm... its a pretty good number w 5 topics for steering things/leading. I like it.

---------

Just one really good juicy topic i thought to add which both teevs and i have been using alot w great success: "flirt cultures". How girls and guys flirt in different cultures"

Glow: "its funny. eastern european countries women always reject men no matter how much they like them. its no,no,no, no , maybe. (true btw)"

Glow: "so i tend to tease them"

i then walk towards the girl w sexual tension and abort at the last minute. arouses her and moves her a step into a more sexual state and pre-arouses her for actual escalation. (you can also display how they flirt by escalating like the culture on her).

Glow: "no actually i enjoy it - eastern european women are very feminine which makes me feel so much more masculine, i love when women express their femininity... then into more liberated sexual expression frame seeding

Did this last weekend w grat succes w a polish woman. sadly lost her due to a crazy wildcard. Anyways just a winner to progress/fractionate into at any given time. Prob more for parties or clubs. But could be moderated for day too i think.

Comment

Very cool technique Bacchus, thanks for sharing.

Right now, a couple of topics that I can think of, besides traveling, that can be utilized for this technique are:

- the fun/emotionally stimulating aspects of being single or recently divorced.
      - the fun/emotional stimulating aspects of being young (if she's under 23) / older (if she's over 23).
      - the fun/emotional stimulating aspects of the time of the season.

gonna do some brainstorming to flesh out some ideas

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
        interesting route, thanks for sharing. good to see a concrete outline of how much time you spend with each part to get ideas.

i see youve outlined topic turning points in a straight proactive fashion to float naturally across topics WHILE STEERING TOPICS and the "themes" you describe sorta just fractionate in through. Very subtle. i like.

Nice! good flexible structure to lead things from - bigger picture.

might be a smart way to pave the strings between various routes we like around themes we use/are interested in. hm... its a pretty good number w 5 topics for steering things/leading. I like it.
        Hey thanks glow.

This example, is one of the more, "fast paced" ways, to make use of this route. Even steering towards the topic, of maturity and sexual maturity, is a decision. That I may, or may not decide to take. Depending on my read on the girl, personality-wise. . . what her desires are. Or what she wants to be seen as.

But yes, I wanted to use this example, and yeah outline the topic turning points. Specifically, to give an example, of how conversations flow. Like the flexibility aspect you mentioned.

And how each topic, can give the opportunity, to steer things towards another topic. With an awareness, of several aspects of one topic. Specifically the awareness of the interesting / stimulating / sexual aspects of that same topic. Sometimes, I decide to spend longer moments, milking the stimulating aspects of travelling. Getting her really immersed and fascinated, on it's other aspects. Before I steer to experiencing new cultures, and progress towards sexual themes, related to that topic.

IMO once seducer really understands, how to make use of TTP's. Then the possibilities, are near endless.

Also I really like the flirting cultures topic you brought up. There's quite a bit of opportunity for contrasting there. One could talk about, how various cultures, around the world flirt. For example, how some cultures, are more prone to flirting, by way of sensuality in movement. Like by dancing with one another. And certain cultures, like South American ones. Tend to be more, on the touchy-feely, side of flirting. Giving the opportunity, to talk to a girl about touch and / or sensuality. Sensuality is a powerful topic.

That point, isn't too far away, from your dancing pattern. Or since, the topic of flirting, has been touched. . . good ways to flirt vs bad ways, is an available TTP.

I might make fun of the bad ways. Common mistakes that guys make. Distancing myself, from those sorts of guys. Then I'll expound, on the good ways to flirt. How good flirting, can lead to chemistry. Once the two of us, are on topic of chemistry. Then it's off to the races. But yeah, that's just a few of the possibilities.

Thinking it's partially crazy, and also really awesome. How one could reach, the wonderfully-seductive, topic of chemistry. Using a topic as casual and innocuous, as travelling as a starting point. Then steering the conversation, all the way to chemistry. Anyway yeah. Thanks for this addition glow. It's a great one. . . and I'll definitely be giving it a try.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          great points and theme expansions on the cultures - yeah its a super juicy topic to display capacity around through meta-narratives. Also we can display interestingess by knowing about eg french flirt cultures and alike paiting vivid pics buidling of and expanding on stereotypical notions. And we can roleplay it all making her feel it on several levels. Good set of escalations to get her aroused through.

Originally posted by Velasco View Post
        Very cool technique Bacchus, thanks for sharing.

Right now, a couple of topics that I can think of, besides traveling, that can be utilized for this technique are:

- the fun/emotionally stimulating aspects of being single or recently divorced.
        - the fun/emotional stimulating aspects of being young (if she's under 23) / older (if she's over 23).
        - the fun/emotional stimulating aspects of the time of the season.

gonna do some brainstorming to flesh out some ideas
        Glad you liked it Velsaco.

I'd be interested to see your ideas. Off the top of my head. I might say something like. . . being single allows one, to get into this space. Where you are able, to find out more about yourself. Who you are as an individual, and what you really like. Hobbies you might have forgotten about. Or how you actually to spend your time.

When the presence of a needy, demanding or jealous significant other. . . isn't there to distract, smother, or occupy your thoughts.

This opens up topics, relating neediness / jealousy in men. Which in turn opens up, great contrasting as well as, sexual framing opportunities. After milking these opportunities. Then I'd steer towards, the topic of how there's an element of freedom. When single or recently divorced. Freedom to be a little more self directed. Freedom to learn, more about yourself, as mentioned before, and freedom to meet new people. Once I'm on that topic. The topic of meeting new people. Then it's off to the races. . .

Being young, is great because it gives you more opportunities. To live in the moment. Due to a lack of "adult" responsibilities. Like a husband, kids and a nanny, or a mortgage. The same can be said for being older. Since an older chick will have, these responsibilities handled. Or will be in the process of handling them.

Leading her to feel like there's less to worry about. Giving her the opportunity to trust herself, to enjoy this lack of worry. . . and to live in the moment.

The first thing, that I think of with the seasons idea, is this current season. Fall. There are a number, of seasonal celebrations, and holiday events specifically for Fall. One of these holiday / celebration-type-events has a very large number of opportunities for fun, stimulating and even sexual topics. . . Halloween.

Comment

played w it. Interesting part that i noted is that traveling is a great BAIT. Literally all 3 women i injected it with (simple putting it in a sentence - like i cant meet that week since im travelign abroad) asked into it/where i was going curiously next to our other stream = her opening a new avenue that i put out there. its an easy way to open up during the day into more stimulating talks. like initially.

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
            played w it. Interesting part that i noted is that traveling is a great BAIT. Literally all 3 women i injected it with (simple putting it in a sentence - like i cant meet that week since im travelign abroad) asked into it/where i was going curiously next to our other stream = her opening a new avenue that i put out there. its an easy way to open up during the day into more stimulating talks. like initially.
            Yeah travelling's a great topic for day-game. It really has a multipurpose aspect to it.

It's probably, one of the smoothest transitions, into stimulating conversations, that I know of. There's also, an inherent aspect of the topic, which oozes positive vibes and pleasure. Because travelling is sort of universally-recognized as fun and interesting. It can also be used, as bait like you said.

Then there are great contrasting opportunities, like discussing different cultures, or the ideas of safety vs adventure. One could even bridge, into a convo on how one could seek adventure, fulfill their wanderlust, and get new experiences. While still feeling safe, secure and comfortable. Which is a pretty good meta-narrative. . .

Comment

yeah. Im thinking part of it is that its an established chitchat topic used by everyone in their little small talks - "so where r you going this summer type". Makes it very good bait as people are used to asking about it with literally everyone. Inspired me to look for similar light chittychatty subjects for ease of sliding in for the general population.

And not to forget easily to be adapted as one or several "future projections" which is another technique.

the whole escape part is good too

Comment

I love the thread title, euro step is an underutilized move in basketball.

The concept is very useful, especially when a conversational topic is not ideal. The way you do it is one of the smoothest ways to transition into a desired topic. I like using cold reads and observational questions/statements.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  some consider it a travel in basketball lol!
              Working...
              X