Escalation tactic: Articulation of a vibe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Escalation tactic: Articulation of a vibe

Lets share the more smooth ways to escalate. Ill start w one of my favorits.

Articulation of a vibe - Articulation of the energy/chemistry between us
    Another potent step within micro-escalation

i see a girl
    i might engage or i do it room based for awhile
    but ofc i have to go in at a time
    and the sequence that follows is

i escalate the vibe - in short, i hold straight face contact, not moving my face an inch and holding the vacuum while letting her ignite me. Tension arises in the silence between our eyes. And the fact that my face doesnt give her anything but a penetrating gaze creates tension.

For Sexual tension rookies - if you cant do this the following is the best way to try it out - open and speak to a girl in an isolated or miniisolated form. As you speak - when she speaks you just hold face contact, and imagine kissing her or any sensual act - kissing just keeps it intimate which is a light vibe. as she stops speaking you just hold the face contact, looking at her and not moving your face and inch while thinking of kissing her. Dont feed her anything w your face. Let her crumble in the pressure. This creates a moment where she sees you changing the vibe between you which will often result in a "what" w a flirty smile from her (She knows what you are doing - girls are more inclined to sense these things). Just smile and move slightly closer.

if your more advanced you can radiate it from your body or do it with sexual tension eyes from the distance. As cozy describe in the make-out post theres a process that follows to grow it. yesterday i shot it across two tables and the girl was ready so eye flirt went amok. i opened here with a logistical leverager and then straight to make-out due to the level of sexual tension

Now moving forward sixty advices to move closer and take her hand and caress it which is one option and great to engage physicality. Sometimes i do that.

But often i like to move forward, make close proximity with a strong lock-in (optimal - not needed) and articulate the energy between us

Example1:
    - what are we supposed to do with this energy between us
    here im making the vibe explicit which settles it. even if she didnt feel it she can launch onto it.

Example2
    - i have to go to my friends but what are we supposed to do with this crazy energy between us
    same but after a pull/time constraint

Example3
    "its a shame there re so many people in here, hard to... investigate this amazing energy between us."
    Adding a barrier between you guys going further which "contains" the unfolding of things but at the same time displays an assumed attraction. Similar to using barriers with Sois which i think Juggler introduced. Sois place an image in her mind which is often a way to preseed the actual move. But here the sophistication of the setup becomes even stronger here for many reasons.

This
    - Manifests the its on moment create by the escalation of vibe (you escalate the vibe until you get an its on moment which is when she react to it). Means you dont just bask in sexual energy but makes the thing between you real and explicit.
    - Allows you to transgress into higher layers of escalation - you cross an important way point that tips you into eg a more direct physical escalation approach.
    - Its a key point of insuring her of your interest in her in a smooth way

At night I like to launch these shortly after the opener just cause it brings me down more interesting paths w the women/chicks i engage. Ofc. depends on what i want with the girl. i might wait and test her on other areas first to see her character or alike before i escalate. But lets keep it simple.

For day its more about timing and where she is. Some girls i can open it with. Others i need to wait for the right time - the tipping point of our vibe. but the smoothness of it makes it more adaptable to day time compared to most escalation techniques. Its escalation in a flirty between the lines move. Girls love it.

next
    - For actual seducers - i am exploring this later stages too - using it to go deeper into areas of intimacy or emotion. The articulation leads us into a focus which can release us deeper.
    - im also launching straight into patterns of the energy we have initiated. Means ill open her with an instant connection pattern or sexual tension pattern.

Any questions - hit me.
    Last edited by glow; 1 week ago. Reason: Spelling
    Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Interesting - thanks! May have to give this a try. Im getting ideas. (I articulate about the girls energy very often, but never 'our energy'.) I get super easy vibe spike, so I think this can be well suited for my game.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
      Editing a comment
      cool. im sure youll like it. same sorta impact like looking at her a bit lovestruck (forgot your name for it).

Hi Glow! Nice post!

I'll add my favorite tactic which is just to go full on direct at the opener. I would verbalize my interest in her immediately, either at the opener or directly after the opener, but ASAP.

There are many ways to do this, but one way would be to (in a semi-joking, semi-serious way) show that I am so mesmerized by her that she put a love spell on me and I can't control my actions. This gives me an excuse to escalate and when I do, it's not my fault, it's hers!

When I do this in a semi-joking way, with a smile, it disarms her and I get around all of the resistance that most girls would put up.

For example:
    1. Open with a compliment like I was so mesmerized by her that my feet brought me to her and I couldn't resist
    2. Grab her around the waist and then say "what are you doing to me? Did you put some black magic love spell on me?"
    3. Look her in the eyes and say "do you wanna hear a secret?" then pretend you're going to whisper in her ear and giver her a love bite on the neck, smile and say "see I can't help myself, it's all your fault!"
    4. Wash, rinse, repeat

I've taken this technique from opener to same night pull on many, many occasions.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, and thank you for sharing this. Ill definitely go play with it. Smooth way to get past resistance and shields. Charming as f... I can easily imagine you doing it

I like the "blaiming her" part. further caters to her sense of magically drawing us in as men.

good stuff.

Great stuff, thx for sharing Glow!

Originally posted by glow View Post
    Example1:
    - what are we supposed to do with this energy between us
    here im making the vibe explicit which settles it. even if she didnt feel it she can launch onto it.
    This^^^
    Suits so many scenarios, amazing!
    This is very similar to my usual non-verbal escalation, where I simply kino the shit out of her while being really close, our hips almost touching, and maintaining strong eye contact

Edit: I'll sure try it this Friday on a friend's wedding and Saturday on an eletronic party
    Cannot wait!
    Last edited by POB; 1 week ago.
    personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you like it and great - let us know how it unfolds for you POB

• POB

POB

commented
      Editing a comment
      I will, if thins go well you'll see a report coming this way

As a side note, I can see this sentence being used even as a powerful online opener!

I'm very fond of this tactic glow, and I especially like, the barrier-combo idea.

Got the sense reading the OP, like this is like an innovation, on pacing her current reality. To talk about "this energy between us" and then the linking, makes it more powerful. There's a challenge aspect of this too. Now, before I get into, some similar things I do. Let me do a brief aside / digression, for those unfamiliar, with reality pacing and linking.

Pacing her current reality, is a multipurpose technique. Which involves the articulation. Of what's going on, right now in the moment.

For example, as you are reading, the black letters, on this white screen. You will then start to gain an understanding, of these sentences that you see. As the little voice in your head, says each word. . . one by one. Catch my drift? Pacing reality, can be used to hook girls, by talking about the interesting, intriguing or exciting aspects, of what's going on in the venue. It can be used in other ways too. Glow does this beautifully, by articulating the sexual tension, that she currently feels. That they both feel.

Enhancing her awareness of it. And also, enhancing the effect of the sexual tension / energy. I like to do this by covertly, slipping in a reality pace. As I'm talking to girls, about certain feelings. Like say, I'm talking about connection. In a general sense. Say she mentions a friend from work. I would comment on that. Talk about connections with friends.

Then lead to different types of connections. While making use of a reality pace. Like say, "sometimes a connection can take time. . . to really grow and solidify. Like you might, have a friend or a colleague. And you might not have been all that close, at first. However, the more you spend time with this person, the more this feeling of connection grows. . . other times it can be sudden, and exciting in a way. Like you just meet someone. . . as you talk to this person, instantly, you notice this strong sense of connection."

It's on the subtle side, so she will become aware of "this feeling of connection growing" as she is talking to me. But it's covert enough, so she probably will not notice, that I was the one, who made her aware of "this strong sense of connection." Because we were talking about connections anyway. So it's not out of context.

I have a report somewhere, where I did a similar thing, when talking about desire and chemistry. Anyway the process for this, is quite simple. Create the context to talk about certain vibes or emotions. Talk about these things in context. Slip in a reality pace, and link it to yourself. Now, on that note. Let me talk about linking briefly.

Glow (on purpose, I assume) makes use, of the word "this" when talking, about the energy / sexual tension.

This is subtle, yet important. Anything, any feeling, state or whatever. Which happens to be positive. Can be covertly linked to you, by prefacing it with "this" or "these." It's possessive language. This energy between us. (The use of "us" is great too.) This strong sense of connection. These wonderful experiences. Etc. Conversely, negative shit can be distanced from you. With "that" or "those". After all, she wants to bounce on this dick, not that one. Catch my drift? Lol. Hope this makes sense.

Anyway yeah, great thread Glow. This is something, I can see being very useful, in night time venues, with slightly louder music. Whispering this into her ear. Also I hope the example and / or process was useful for you. This is something that can be done, at will. Pretty much anywhere. Even in day game.
    “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Excellent post, glow..... Hof worthy...

i do this as well and i know it works, i mainly do it in the dance floor.-

example.-

"look at me in the eyes" "no don't worry i am not going to kiss you" "let the tension build" "don't run from the tension just look at me and tease, come close like you want or are about to kiss me but DON'T" "now come close" "your hands belong to me, I am the man you are the woman let the polarity take place" --- then i push her back and then i bring her close then i may repeat ^

but i totally will use all of them, they are all perfect (can't wait to try them, this post got me as exited as the 8 orgasms cause it clicks right away in so many ways to do it that are practical, and i have 100% certainty it will work "

The lines are brilliant....
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Skills - haha love "the instruction" this way you outline it.. the direct holding her in articulations and letting her feel it while increasing the feel and tension is awesome - something i will definitely play with. Inspirering. thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
      I'm very fond of this tactic glow, and I especially like, the barrier-combo idea.
      Thanks B, glad you like it.
      Fyi the barrier is awesome. It was the first "pull technique" i learned. Let to my first PU obtained girlfriend - A stunning Moroccan girl.

after a night at a party where i felt her interest, and we had a lot of interaction:
      we had just shared a huge dink w long straws together.in a little group
      Glow: So, its such a shame that we drank so much cause i really wanna kiss you. But how would i know if it was real and not just a drunk thing?
      Morocco: that doesnt matter while moving in close face to face (looking like she really wanted it to happen at it was sliding away from her and she just wanted to hold on to it)
      Make-out occurs - we end up all night makeout and leave a club at 3 for glorious night time of gorgeous brown legs everywhere.

i used it later all the time in the years after along the lines of " a shame there are so many people in here cause i really wanna xxx to/with you".

Im sure you can add even more interesting angles to it - just to provide a bit of field usage of it for inspiration to your ideas

Got the sense reading the OP, like this is like an innovation, on pacing her current reality. To talk about "this energy between us" and then the linking, makes it more powerful. There's a challenge aspect of this too. Now, before I get into, some similar things I do. Let me do a brief aside / digression, for those unfamiliar, with reality pacing and linking.

Pacing her current reality, is a multipurpose technique. Which involves the articulation. Of what's going on, right now in the moment.

For example, as you are reading, the black letters, on this white screen. You will then start to gain an understanding, of these sentences that you see. As the little voice in your head, says each word. . . one by one. Catch my drift? Pacing reality, can be used to hook girls, by talking about the interesting, intriguing or exciting aspects, of what's going on in the venue. It can be used in other ways too. Glow does this beautifully, by articulating the sexual tension, that she currently feels. That they both feel.

Enhancing her awareness of it. And also, enhancing the effect of the sexual tension / energy. I like to do this by covertly, slipping in a reality pace. As I'm talking to girls, about certain feelings. Like say, I'm talking about connection. In a general sense.

Say she mentions a friend from work. I would comment on that. Talk about connections with friends.

Then lead to different types of connections. While making use of a reality pace. Like say, "sometimes a connection can take time. . . to really grow and solidify. Like you might, have a friend or a colleague. And you might not have been all that close, at first. However, the more you spend time with this person, the more this feeling of connection grows. . . other times it can be sudden, and exciting in a way. Like you just meet someone. . . as you talk to this person, instantly, you notice this strong sense of connection."

It's on the subtle side, so she will become aware of "this feeling of connection growing" as she is talking to me. But it's covert enough, so she probably will not notice, that I was the one, who made her aware of "this strong sense of connection." Because we were talking about connections anyway. So it's not out of context.x
      interesting and great further expansion on the dynamic w the pacing and leading. And i like how you slice it down in detail. Just be aware it touches upon one of maybe 4 layers of it which is why the vibe articulation technique is so potent.

The covert articulation you so nicely outline is very interesting to use side by side with this vibe articulation and eg escalating the vibe. You somehow catch a new nuance of it here which gives me ideas for better field flow.

Potent pool of artillery

We should share "connection" topics btw. i use this as my main bridge into her feeling more sensually-warm-connected to me and to start more romantic sexual topics.

Glow (on purpose, I assume) makes use, of the word "this" when talking, about the energy / sexual tension.

This is subtle, yet important. Anything, any feeling, state or whatever. Which happens to be positive. Can be covertly linked to you, by prefacing it with "this" or "these." It's possessive language. This energy between us. (The use of "us" is great too.) This strong sense of connection. These wonderful experiences. Etc. Conversely, negative shit can be distanced from you. With "that" or "those". After all, she wants to bounce on this dick, not that one. Catch my drift? Lol. Hope this makes sense.
      yes - you catch some key details here. But theres more to it. The "this" is an abstract way to capture whatever she is feeling which enables more cognitive ressonance. Makes its very broad for her to put whatever into while still leading the verbal manifest of it. Also it allows her to put anything into it that she wants due to the feel created by the technique itself in case she didnt feel anything before. Im sure you see this though.

The we frame inserts a mutuality in things, an a side by side teamship in the seduction and in our being together.

Anyway yeah, great thread Glow. This is something, I can see being very useful, in night time venues, with slightly louder music. Whispering this into her ear. Also I hope the example and / or process was useful for you. This is something that can be done, at will. Pretty much anywhere. Even in day game.
      Glad you liked it,

Your example and points were great - gave more things to play with and expand the whole thing broadening the OP while adding to our escalation repertoire which was what it was all about. Awesome (y)

Glows Log

Comment

Thanks B, glad you like it.
        Fyi the barrier is awesome. It was the first "pull technique" i learned. Let to my first PU obtained girlfriend - A stunning Moroccan girl.

after a night at a party where i felt her interest, and we had a lot of interaction:
        we had just shared a huge dink w long straws together.in a little group
        Glow: So, its such a shame that we drank so much cause i really wanna kiss you. But how would i know if it was real and not just a drunk thing?
        Morocco: that doesnt matter while moving in close face to face (looking like she really wanted it to happen at it was sliding away from her and she just wanted to hold on to it)
        Make-out occurs - we end up all night makeout and leave a club at 3 for glorious night time of gorgeous brown legs everywhere.

i used it later all the time in the years after along the lines of " a shame there are so many people in here cause i really wanna xxx to/with you".
        Nice, sounds like a great sexually-charged interaction, with a hottie. Props.

Im sure you can add even more interesting angles to it - just to provide a bit of field usage of it for inspiration to your ideas
        There's another angle, of this specific technique, that came to mind, while reading your mini-LR.

This specific phrasing, of "what are we going to do about xyz" has a challenge aspect to it. To her it can feel almost like call-to-action. Like there's something to be done. Barriers also have this nuance to them, where's it's like. . . we could be doing xyz, but there's abc stopping us, and what are you going to do about it? Is implied.

Opportunities and challenges, also have this nuance to them. Including a certain level of compulsion.

So what I'm thinking is like, say I'm talking to a girl, and I find out she's a spontaneous type. Or wants to be seen as adventurous. In the conversation, I would present an opportunity for her, to be seen as that. By talking about how, some of my more adventurous friends, are the type of people, who will act on their gut feelings.

"A lot of my more adventurous friends, they trust their judgment enough. . . to act on their gut feelings. To surrender to their desires. Making these spontaneous decisions. . . going on spur of the moment road trips. Going backpacking half way around the world. Or even giving into this great feeling of chemistry you might have. . . when you meet someone and it feels right. When you're with this person. . . it feels like there's this energy between you, the more you talk to this person, the more this feeling grows. Yeah, they make these spontaneous decisions because they just feel right. . . I think this way too. As long as this feels right, and nobody gets hurt. Then. . . it is right."

After her response to that. And maybe talking about it, for some moments.

Then, I would go right ahead. With your "what are we going to do, about this energy, between us?" The opportunity is for her, to show how spontaneous she is. By acting on her gut feelings. Then the compelling challenge, is for her to act on these feelings and do something, about this energy between us.

The covert articulation you so nicely outline is very interesting to use side by side with this vibe articulation and eg escalating the vibe. You somehow catch a new nuance of it here which gives me ideas for better field flow.

Potent pool of artillery

We should share "connection" topics btw. i use this as my main bridge into her feeling more sensually-warm-connected to me and to start more romantic sexual topics.
        Thank you, and yeah, I really like this growing arsenal of tactics.

I'd be down to share some connection topics too, as well as sotx's, around the topic of connection. Is it alright to do that here, in this thread? Or would that be derailing your thread / off-topic for it. I don't mind starting a thread, specifically for that discussion.

yes - you catch some key details here. But theres more to it. The "this" is an abstract way to capture whatever she is feeling which enables more cognitive ressonance. Makes its very broad for her to put whatever into while still leading the verbal manifest of it. Also it allows her to put anything into it that she wants due to the feel created by the technique itself in case she didnt feel anything before. Im sure you see this though.
        Yes, thanks for the clarification. I agree. The vagueness of the phrasing, does infact allow her, to resonate with it a lot more. Giving it more range. If it had gotten too specific, that could invite push back. And the sense of teamwork, is a great aspect of this too.

There are some girls, who literally go crazy with passion, when the seduction feels like teamwork. And this technique, is a smooth-as-butter way to achieve that. What really impresses me about this. Is how something that can look so simple, can actually achieve so much, and has all these nuances and layers to it.
        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Nice, sounds like a great sexually-charged interaction, with a hottie. Props.
          Thanks

There's another angle, of this specific technique, that came to mind, while reading your mini-LR.

This specific phrasing, of "what are we going to do about xyz" has a challenge aspect to it. To her it can feel almost like call-to-action. Like there's something to be done. Barriers also have this nuance to them, where's it's like. . . we could be doing xyz, but there's abc stopping us, and what are you going to do about it? Is implied.

Opportunities and challenges, also have this nuance to them. Including a certain level of compulsion.

So what I'm thinking is like, say I'm talking to a girl, and I find out she's a spontaneous type. Or wants to be seen as adventurous. In the conversation, I would present an opportunity for her, to be seen as that. By talking about how, some of my more adventurous friends, are the type of people, who will act on their gut feelings.

"A lot of my more adventurous friends, they trust their judgment enough. . . to act on their gut feelings. To surrender to their desires. Making these spontaneous decisions. . . going on spur of the moment road trips. Going backpacking half way around the world. Or even giving into this great feeling of chemistry you might have. . . when you meet someone and it feels right. When you're with this person. . . it feels like there's this energy between you, the more you talk to this person, the more this feeling grows. Yeah, they make these spontaneous decisions because they just feel right. . . I think this way too. As long as this feels right, and nobody gets hurt. Then. . . it is right."

After her response to that. And maybe talking about it, for some moments.

Then, I would go right ahead. With your "what are we going to do, about this energy, between us?" The opportunity is for her, to show how spontaneous she is. By acting on her gut feelings. Then the compelling challenge, is for her to act on these feelings and do something, about this energy between us.
          nice idea. running it this way would definitely prime her very well AND it further slides in a sexual frame of "i like people who act on their desires spontaneously" giving her a freedom in relation to you to do the same. We could even add "despite what other people says" if we wanna detach her from her friends or suggest following her own mind.

I'd be down to share some connection topics too, as well as sotx's, around the topic of connection. Is it alright to do that here, in this thread? Or would that be derailing your thread / off-topic for it. I don't mind starting a thread, specifically for that discussion.
          Im thinking lets start a new one as its more of a topical discussion. Will you do the honor since you introduced the topic in here? Also, just an idea - maybe we do it more as work in progress - meaning we put in actual routines applied in field and expand w new ideas, themes, sides of connection we see the are awesome. aka it becomes more of an open notebook collective writing thing? just and idea to make things field oriented and practical and inspire field applicable things straight of the bat.

There are some girls, who literally go crazy with passion, when the seduction feels like teamwork. And this technique, is a smooth-as-butter way to achieve that. What really impresses me about this. Is how something that can look so simple, can actually achieve so much, and has all these nuances and layers to it.
          cool. Yeah the whole "we framing" is awesome for inducing that.

"i dont know if we can be xxxx buddies anymore" has been excellent for me - insert anything from the situation your in art, dancing, drinking whatever

Drinking is always good - stolen from hank moody last part of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorEMHb3o0Y)

here he is perfectly framing their situation and assuming they were something by breaking it. perfect.
          Last edited by glow; 1 week ago.

Glows Log

Comment

I suck at articulating the vibe, it usually causes ASD.

Comment

Just saw this Video from todd touching on another way to escalate - a new nuance to the layered approach slowly transitioning into sexual frames eg that Bacchus is speakign about in https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...step-attn-glow

Interesting way to slide into sexual topics and sextalk. These subtle ways often work VERY well to ignite imagination. Adds a different nuance to the sextalk part that might provide a very controlled arousing route into sex talk. Nice.

what hes suggesting is: To escalate by talking about topics adjacent to sex as a way to escalate the convo closer to sexual topics, aka sexualy adjacent topics such as
              - tatoos and piercings (deals with body)
              - drinking going out
              - traveling(getaway framings, adventoure, nonjudged, freedom)
              so you dont nessecarily say anything directly sexual but just enter the topic wich will bring a subject thats closely connected to sex making it easy to slide into sex.

i love the subtle refined nature of what hes suggesting. very smooth. delicate.

Other Verbal Ways - Just to give some contrast and differentation to what hes talking about:

Innuendoish formulations - ive been using immersive talks related to dancing inspired by Teevs which did a similar thing but the language usage in them where almost sexual even if in an innuendish manner. so i feel hes pointing out a new nuance for me. But just to show it:

FEEL OF DANCING PATTERN
              I find it so interesting.. this moment... when you CONNECT with the music.

You walk out, you tune your focus fully onto the sound.

And as you listen to the song playing and FEEL what arises within from it - how it fills your mind and body with these amazing feelings. this rush.

You dance and enjoy it, your hands forming the air, your face expresses the energy in song, your movement expressing the nuances of beats. its like your body takes over - and you allow yourself to immerse deeper into the music..

And this is where the best part happens…

its like the feeling of the music intensifies inside you. becomes stronger. more full.
              And you literally... start to EXPAND... beyond your own body. into the very pulse of the music itself.

and you know what happens next..?

you literally FEEL like... you have become the music in the room.

You FEEL empowered as a song you know lifts you up and a force arises in you. An attitude. Or you FEEL a deep sense of harmony as a singer just speaks to something deep inside you. Whatever flavor the music takes becomes what you feel.

Once you get this,
              you just want it to TAKE YOU places..
              as bad as..
              you want to BREATHE the very air.

Lot of the formulations in here are sexually charged and has an innuendoish nature to them.

Slightly more Direct sexually charged topics Ive been using tatoos for a long time which i introduced a while ago but slightly more explicit talking about how an x girlfriend had a family tatoo on her inner leg i discovered while sliding down her panties that she would not tell me about despite being together for 2 years. So a secrecy/mystique and sexual story. which is something i transfer into through other tattoo stories aka as smooth fractionation.

Short SEXUAL HINTS then fractionate away fast eg in the initial part when keeping things fun and interesting - asking in a teasing way if she met any local handsome guys yet w an indicative smile. then i go back to whatever i was on and it just becomes a light fractionation that seeds in the sexual part to open the door if you will for later. But ive found that girls imagination goes wild from these little hints and its at least as powerful as actual sextalk cause her mind will do the work. Ive sen girls turn to me and relax sorta a bodylike sexual invite partly due to these hints and no other sexual talks which is a green card to pull/escalate sexually.

were talking nuances here, but important ones that can refine things to another level..

Glows Log

Comment

Working...
              X