Some Notes on Connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Notes on Connection

Ok so, the thing about a topic like connection, is it's an emotionally charged topic.

By simply talking about topics like these, getting her to think about it. Or maybe using, some descriptive language, related to this topic. You allow her to get into a space, where she gets to feel the emotions of whatever emotionally charged topic, the two of you are discussing. In this case, she gets to feel the emotions of connection.

And with you there, as she's talking about feeling connected, she will then associate, the emotions of connection, with you.

So to put it succinctly, by talking about connection, she can feel a connection with you. There are some specific things, you can sprinkle in, to increase the odds of this happening. As well as maximize the chances of her associating feeling connected, with you. I'll get into those things later. First, let's talk about, how you can get to this topic.

It's important that it appears, like you stumbled on this topic, organically, or even accidentally. To give this impression, it's important to have an idea, of topics that are related to connection. Some casual and innocuous, things you can talk about, and then smoothly steer the conversation towards connection.

In my last thread, the euro-step, I gave an example of a conversation route, that started off by talking about travelling, then ended up at sexual framing. In this example, I'll use travelling as a starting point, once again but this time. . . it'll be steered towards connection.

"The great thing, about travelling, I think. . . is there are just so many ways, it can impact your life, in a positive way."

"Like you go to new places, see how people eat, dress, live. . . you experience the culture. You might even meet some new people. It's great, isn't it."

"Now one thing I've noticed, is when you're travelling, when you find yourself, in a new city, country or culture. Going on a tour. . . is not the best way to get a feel for the place. Because on a tour. . . all you get to see is the tourist attractions. It's like a diluted and watered down, version of the experience you could be having. . . in this new place. Instead, it's so much better. . . to meet some of the people who live in this place, and have these people show you around. This way you get to see. . . all the places that tourists never get to see, you get a more complete experience. You get a chance, to fully immerse yourself in this new culture. . . you connect with it. And you might even develop a strong connection. . . with these people who showed you around. Making the trip a much more memorable experience."

"Maybe it's just me, but I think. . . connecting with someone in a foreign country, is something that's just magical. Think about it. If you had never. . . planned the trip. Left your house. Got on the plane. Walked through the airport and arrived. You might have never met this person. . . You might have never had, this memorable experience. You might have never had, this connection."

"What's more is this, I think it's fair. . . to say that connecting with a person. Is one of the real perks, of living life.

"Whether's connecting with friends, colleagues, getting along with your family. Meeting a new person in a foreign country, and having the wonders of transportation technology, allow you to develop a connection, with this person. Or maybe new people, you might meet in your everyday life."

So from travelling, to experiencing / immersing yourself in cultures, to connecting with foreigners, then finally connection in a general sense.

That's one route to take. Now is it guaranteed, that the conversation, will take a direct progression, this way? Not exactly. That was just an example. She might have a related experience to share, about travelling and. . . we might be talking about that for longer moments. Before I take a detour, and steer towards culture immersion. Or maybe the conversation, goes away from travelling completely. And we end up at a completely different topic. Like creativity. Or her music tastes.

Or she wants to tell me, about something. . . a friend said to her the other day.

None of those things are a problem. Because the way I view conversations, if you'll allow me to use a metaphor. . . is not by having a map of stuffy directions. But instead, I just have a compass, which tells me what area's I'm getting closer and closer to. Which routes are contextually available for example. It's flexible.

And if I get interrupted, or thrown "off track" the compass still works. Can kick start things again, with something fun / interesting, and start steering things towards to another emotionally charged topic, or back towards connection, using a different route.

Like if we end up talking about creativity, that's not too far off, from talking about live portraits. And the connection, an artist can have, with a live model. Or a photographer with a model. the connection two actors can have doing an improv practice, or in a movie together. Music? Sometimes you might listen to a song, or there's an artist you really like, because you can connect with the lyrics. Or connecting with the experiences or emotions described in the song.

If we're talking about, something her friend said, and then we're on the topic of her friend. That's pretty easy.

Getting to this point, involves taking, an emotionally charged topic like connection, and slicing it up. Dividing it into different flavors. More specifically, different topics related to connection. Thus giving yourself, more targets to work with. And once you've arrived, at one of these related topics.

You're just a step or two, away from the topic of connection.

Now let's talk about some specific ways, to milk the topic of connection. . .

Things you can do, once you've steered things to this point. First thing that comes to mind, is one of my favorite techniques, which is contrasting. Generally, contrasting can be used to stretch out a topic, like talk about, bad aspects of a topic and then you contrast them with the better aspects.

But with an emotionally charged topic like connection, I like to contrast different types of connections, all of which are good. Another example of this technique, with a more sexually charged topic, that you're probably familiar with. Is Teevster's 8 orgasm's gambit. 8 different types of orgasms, all of which are good.

Couple ways to contrast the topic of connection, that I've used in the past are:
    • Mental Connections vs Physical Connections (then at the end, I talk about, how rare / great it is. . . when you experience both in the same person)
    • Gradual connections vs Instant Connections

Finally, as you're contrasting the topic of connection, or just talking about connection in general.

It helps to slip in, some covert language or conversation tools to ensure, that she will associate, these feelings of connections with you. You speak in a certain way, to get the best effects. Like for example, you could be talking to a chick about her friend, and then this leads to talking about how they became friends.

From her feedback you get the sense, that it was a friendship that slowly developed over time.

"So what you're saying is, this friendship was something that grew over time. Over the years, you got closer and more connected."

"Yeah, I've noticed. . . some connections you might have with friends, take some time to really develop. . . it's like the more time you spend with this person. The more this feeling of connection grows. You find out you have similar interests. . . or came from the same background, or maybe they have some experiences you find interesting."

"On the other hand, sometimes a connection can develop, fast. Almost instantly. Where you meet this person, it might be a friend, or you find yourself on a good date. . . or maybe with one of these cool people you might meet at a bar, and you just know. . . with this person, you're going to get along. You feel it suddenly. . . as you start talking to them."

"And the more you talk to this person, the more you notice. . . this feeling of connection growing. It's exciting."

"To be on the same wavelength with this person, to connect with them. It always puts a smile on my face, when it happens. It's a great experience, when you're with these people, and you just want to spend more time, talking and finding out more about each other. You might even feel a spark of chemistry."

Questions, comments, something to add? Shoot.
    “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Personally, I love this! Obvious kudos to glow for inspiring us all with his post the other day about verbalizing it - but I love the way your brain works here. Seasoned guys *know* how many volatile high value girls (über hotties) are lost exactly at the point where the initial novelty wears off. As such, they should easily recognize the value of 'spinning added value' on the very thing we specialize in. The very thing that separates us from the average 'cool guy' out there..

Comment

connection is one of the centre pieces of my verbal path. Its the perfect topic escpecially to roll her from non intimate sense of our relation into a more intimate part of her emotional layer. When i do it i see an obvious swithc in her and the response is very visible.

Ive played with many sides of it but my favorite way to introduce it is through weasel phrasing - from ross jeffries/speed sed.
      :
      interestingly, yesterday i spoke w a good female friend who told me that she often get instant connections with guys
      I will mostly just pop it in aka no buildup or i will spin into it off something - could be anything that allows a bridge. Or i just say it as if something inspired me to think about it. Just like you mention things to friends from pure wanting to express something that you find interesting.

The routine is adopted from Ross Jeffries - ive tightened it up a lil, especially the beginning which is what i find works the best for me - developed through field:

I love those instances where you just FEEL an INSTANT connection with someone.. (or use the female friend one ive outlined above)

As you are there, looking at them,

And you START TO LISTEN more INTENSELY to them,

things in the room around you fade,

and you just feel a WARM connection GLOWING BETWEEN you - DRAWING YOU CLOSER.

See, I think it’s so funny how some people can JUST DO THAT and LET IT HAPPEN INSTANTANEOUSLY (snap your fingers)

because for me it normally takes longer.

But I do find that during the course of an evening, as you REALLY LISTEN to someone, and you START TO RECOGNIZE those values and qualities in them that you hold dearly for yourself … (pause) … WITH ME that’s when you can MAKE THAT CONNECTION and really FEEL THAT BOND GROW and become STRONG.

Sometimes, you are even able to IMAGINE.. A TIME IN YOUR FUTURE say six months from now, still FEELING THAT SENSE OF INCREDIBLE CONNECTION, and LOOKING BACK ON TODAY as having been the start of it.

Now thats one of those connections you wanna just grab and hold on to.

loads of commands.
      i use dramature in the initial 5 lines - buildling it up and cimaxing it in a more tight way - leaned out some things
      and ive added the bubble effect in too line 4
      similar to my own musical "pattern" if you note. from the other post we discussed it in.
      line 5 is where they tend to change - often i dont need more than that. the time distorts i tend to avoid. ive had girls tell me stuff like "yes i believe i could have that with you" - escalating on me, or just moving closer allowing more lover like proximity. Like we change connection and pass into one of intimacy. For girl in sexual states they tend to escalate on me from it like i just described. whereas girls i move from more yellow/shy/mental states turn more flirty towards more of a lover connection type relation between us. Key is to escalate things here, especially isolate somehow w proximity.

Just my quick input. ill dig a little into it and share my thoughts here - i like evolving it a bit more as a theme. I especially find it to bridge both into all rikers "master themes" which makes it very potent for fractionation in all directions - a very versatile topic hitting a key state transfer point for girls.
      Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

• PUA Reality

PUA Reality

commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the embedded commands you throw into that routine, especially START TO LISTEN MORE INTENSELY. I am so stealing some of those lines bro hehe

• glow

glow

commented
        Editing a comment
        haha be my guest

Very cool way to build connection. I have never thought of verbalizing a connection, always thought that spending time with someone and sharing experiences was mandatory. Do you look for any type of response from the girl while your on the connection topic?

"It helps to slip in, some covert language or conversation tools to ensure, that she will associate, these feelings of connections with you. You speak in a certain way, to get the best effects. Like for example, you could be talking to a chick about her friend, and then this leads to talking about how they became friends."

What are some examples of covert language that can be used?

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        Personally, I love this! Obvious kudos to glow for inspiring us all with his post the other day about verbalizing it - but I love the way your brain works here. Seasoned guys *know* how many volatile high value girls (über hotties) are lost exactly at the point where the initial novelty wears off. As such, they should easily recognize the value of 'spinning added value' on the very thing we specialize in. The very thing that separates us from the average 'cool guy' out there..
        Thanks ijjjji, I appreciate the compliment. And yes, shout out to glow, to getting discussions like these going.

The point you raised is important yeah, unfortunately, there are too many seducers, who's brand of seduction is overly reliant. . . on the initial novelty, the initial spike in attraction or first impression, that gets derived from the approach. Not saying a strong first impression, or initial impact isn't important, because it is. Very much so.

The problem arises, when things just cool down, after the start. Getting her hot and bothered, on the approach, and then letting her slip, and get lukewarm afterwards, is bad game.

Instead it's better, to make that strong first impression, then have a (continuous) follow up that will, continually improve / boost her perception of you. Having her continually, feel powerful emotions, with your guidance, during the course of interaction. And organizing the seduction, so it feels like a magical trip, of great and addictive thoughts, feelings and sensations. Like you mentioned it's a rare occurrence, for her to meet a guy who does this. And yeah, this is the essence, of the ideas presented on the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
          connection is one of the centre pieces of my verbal path. Its the perfect topic escpecially to roll her from non intimate sense of our relation into a more intimate part of her emotional layer. When i do it i see an obvious swithc in her and the response is very visible.

Ive played with many sides of it but my favorite way to introduce it is through weasel phrasing - from ross jeffries/speed sed.
          Agreed yeah, connection has a certain level of intimacy, inherently injected into the topic.

Then by making use of nlp, this sense of intimacy can expand, and then envelop the interaction, giving the seduction a deeper feel to it. From her perspective. Personally, I tend to favor topics like. . . passion, chemistry or desire. Over connection. That's just a preference though, since I tend to like talking about emotions, that spark, ignite and burn.

However, having field tested talking about connection, I recognize it's potency, as well as it's versatility.

So these days, I might steer the conversation to connection. Then from connection, I transition to chemistry or passion, as shown at the end of the op. You do raise a good point though, with transitioning to connection via weasel phrases. Even though it is a fairly emotionally charged topic. It's one of the tamer / more innocuous ones, so there will be a variety of situations, where an extensive buildup, isn't really all that necessary.

Also I really like this instant connection routine. The adept use of commands, as you lead her subconscious, through this process of feeling a connection. As well as linking, right around the part about her recognizing certain qualities and values. That's smooth.

Now, I added a few tweaks, to your routine. But I didn't change much. Let me know what you think. . .

I love these instances where you just FEEL an INSTANT connection with someone.. (or use the female friend one ive outlined above)

As you are there, looking at them,

And you START TO LISTEN more INTENSELY to this person,

those other things in the room around you fade,

and you just feel a WARM connection GLOWING BETWEEN you - DRAWING YOU CLOSER.

See, I think it’s so funny how some people can JUST DO THAT and LET IT HAPPEN INSTANTANEOUSLY (snap your fingers)

because for me it normally takes longer.

On the other hand I do find that during the course of an evening, as you REALLY LISTEN to someone, and you START TO RECOGNIZE these values and qualities in them that you hold dearly for yourself … (pause) … WITH ME this is the moment when you can MAKE THIS CONNECTION and really FEEL THIS BOND GROW and become STRONG.

Sometimes, you are even able to IMAGINE.. A TIME IN YOUR FUTURE say six months from now, still FEELING THIS SENSE OF INCREDIBLE CONNECTION, and LOOKING BACK ON TODAY as having been the start of it.

Now these are the types of connections you wanna just grab and hold on to.
          Last edited by Bacchus; 10-16-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K
            I noticed you guys both tend to speak in broad generalities when you use these types of stimulators with girls, e.g. talking about "connection" in a fairly abstract sense. Do you ever introduce related stories from your own life (or made up) to help strengthen these themes and further stimulate the girl? I think stories also produce stronger high notes, since stories tend to have a "punch line", which can be useful in night game where it's harder to keep a girl's attention.
            Broad generalities, are important when emotional stimulating girls. Because facts and figures bore them, or force them to filter the information consciously.

Additionally, when you lean abstract during emotional stimulation. . . it's easier for her to relate, to subconsciously fill in the blanks, and feel the emotions, because of the vagueness of it. Say, I told her a story, about me breaking my arm, and then going to the hospital for a bit. Then during my stay at the hospital, I developed a strong connection, with a 40 year old nurse who was attending to me there. All those specifics, can make it harder for her to relate. Making it harder, to engage with her emotionally.

Conversely, say I talked about one of those. . . tough moments in life, where you just end up. . . kinda down in the dumps. Then in that moment of darkness, you find yourself developing. . . a connection with a person. Something like that would hit her subconscious much more powerfully, it's vague enough so most girls can relate and / or imagine it.

Emotional stimulation, is a combination of engaging with her emotions, and stimulating her imagination. Stories can do this excellently. However, when telling stories, for emotional stimulation purposes. The focus should be getting her emotionally engaged and directing / stimulating her imagination, not the actual details of the story. Do that and throw in the proper tonality, shifting it at the right moments. Captivating gestures. Pausing and varying your pace of speaking.

And more often than not, she'll get stimulated and immersed. Now when it comes to high notes, I use them, occasionally, but I don't focus on them.

Because they aren't all that effective for immersion, compared to slipping in several commands, about paying attention. . . like glow did in his instant connection routine. (E.g. Start to listen, Really listen, Pay attention.) High notes spike her immersion, bringing it up to a peak, and then it falls down. On the other hand, commands, and other nlp language tools, give you better control over her immersion, allowing you to dial it at will. As well as stretch it out, as long as necessary. Field tested pretty extensively.

Say, I'm talking to a chick, and her attention, isn't fully on me. I switch gears and simply talk about, an immersive activity, slipping in multiple commands about focus, tuning out everything else, etc. Then, I subtly link all that focus, towards myself. Problem solved. It's kind of like a cheat code for immersion.

A really common example, of me doing this. . . is when I'm talking about making portraits. I go into some more details here (LINK).

Lastly, punch lines unfortunately, are not something you can continually spam, again and again. Over the course of a seduction. Without them losing their effectiveness, or coming off as a bit try-hard. They're similar to witty banter and / or cocky funny in that regard. So once the high note crashes, the question of bringing things back up, becomes an issue.
            Last edited by Bacchus; 10-16-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

Broad generalities, are important when emotional stimulating girls. Because facts and figures bore them, or force them to filter the information consciously.

Additionally, when you lean abstract during emotional stimulation. . . it's easier for her to relate, to subconsciously fill in the blanks, and feel the emotions, because of the vagueness of it. Say, I told her a story, about me breaking my arm, and then going to the hospital for a bit. Then during my stay at the hospital, I developed a strong connection, with a 40 year old nurse who was attending to me there. All those specifics, can make it harder for her to relate. Making it harder, to engage with her emotionally.

Conversely, say I talked about one of those. . . tough moments in life, where you just end up. . . kinda down in the dumps. Then in that moment of darkness, you find yourself developing. . . a connection with a person. Something like that would hit her subconscious much more powerfully, it's vague enough so most girls can relate and / or imagine it.

Emotional stimulation, is a combination of engaging with her emotions, and stimulating her imagination. Stories can do this excellently. However, when telling stories, for emotional stimulation purposes. The focus should be getting her emotionally engaged and directing / stimulating her imagination, not the actual details of the story.

Do that and throw in the proper tonality, shifting it at the right moments. Captivating gestures. Pausing and varying your pace of speaking. And more often than not, she'll get stimulated and immersed. Now when it comes to high notes, I use them, occasionally sprinkling them into my interactions, but I don't focus on them.

Because they aren't all that effective for immersion, compared to slipping in several commands, about paying attention. . . like glow did in his instant connection routine. (E.g. Start to listen, Really listen, Pay attention.) High notes spike her immersion, bringing it up to a peak, and then it falls down. On the other hand, commands, and other nlp language tools, give you better control over her immersion, allowing you to dial it at will. As well as stretch it out, as long as necessary. Field tested pretty extensively.

Say, I'm talking to a chick, and her attention, isn't fully on me. I switch gears and simply talk about, an immersive activity, slipping in multiple commands about focus, tuning out everything else, etc. Then, I subtly link all that focus, towards myself. Problem solved. It's kind of like a cheat code for immersion.

A really common example, of me doing this. . . is when I'm talking about making portraits. I go into some more details here (LINK).

Lastly, punch lines unfortunately, are not something you can continually spam, again and again. Over the course of a seduction. Without them losing their effectiveness, or coming off as a bit try-hard. They're similar to witty banter and / or cocky funny in that regard. So once the high note crashes, the question of bringing things back up, becomes an issue.
              nice sharpenings. I am not this specific in routines as i improvise them every time but i see the attunement of things to this and this person etc focussing the attention on the right things + slightly concrete. Nice. Prob a general sharpenng that makes a difference i will consider.

i like the chemistry/passion relation or transfer - very good topic to fractionate into from it juicing the intimate frame up a bit. Actually using both connection and eg chemistry side by side will provide a subtle slide between intimacy and more juicy chemistry. A very potent route for girls between the more intimate energies/flirt level & the wilder sexual sides in her. Intersting. boost the wild side and add overwhelmer and we have a solid route through some key sexual sides of her.

Glows Log

Comment

Emotional stimulation, is a combination of engaging with her emotions, and stimulating her imagination. Stories can do this excellently. However, when telling stories, for emotional stimulation purposes. The focus should be getting her emotionally engaged and directing / stimulating her imagination, not the actual details of the story.

Do that and throw in the proper tonality, shifting it at the right moments. Captivating gestures. Pausing and varying your pace of speaking. And more often than not, she'll get stimulated and immersed. Now when it comes to high notes, I use them, occasionally sprinkling them into my interactions, but I don't focus on them.

i hear you but i am using stories very well similiar to weasel lines to inject sexual frames fast. There is a lot we can add to stimulate more sides of the brain from this and use it imo. Sinn uses it a lot in his sexual frame injection model where i got it from (Captain jack and co used it too i think) combining it with sois and alikes. Just to say that i think we could explore this. Similar to how your gambit on "sextapes" had elements of more concrete examples embedded in them. it stimulates other parts of the brain which may provide a good shift to the NLP type stream. Just think we should explore it a bit.

Originally posted by K
                I noticed you guys both tend to speak in broad generalities when you use these types of stimulators with girls, e.g. talking about "connection" in a fairly abstract sense. Do you ever introduce related stories from your own life (or made up) to help strengthen these themes and further stimulate the girl? I think stories also produce stronger high notes, since stories tend to have a "punch line", which can be useful in night game where it's harder to keep a girl's attention.
                K - could you elaborate your thoughts a bit on how you would do it? Just to wisen our minds?

Glows Log

Comment

"So what you're saying is, this friendship was something that grew over time. Over the years, you got closer and more connected."

"Yeah, I've noticed. . . some connections you might have with friends, take some time to really develop. . . it's like the more time you spend with this person. The more this feeling of connection grows. You find out you have similar interests. . . or came from the same background, or maybe they have some experiences you find interesting."

"On the other hand, sometimes a connection can develop, fast. Almost instantly. Where you meet this person, it might be a friend, or you find yourself on a good date. . . or maybe with one of these cool people you might meet at a bar, and you just know. . . with this person, you're going to get along. You feel it suddenly. . . as you start talking to them."

"And the more you talk to this person, the more you notice. . . this feeling of connection growing. It's exciting."

"To be on the same wavelength with this person, to connect with them. It always puts a smile on my face, when it happens. It's a great experience, when you're with these people, and you just want to spend more time, talking and finding out more about each other. You might even feel a spark of chemistry."

Questions, comments, something to add? Shoot.
                  interesting - i see that your pacing and leading through contrasting.

i like the flow of it - i normally use contrasting as a huge intrique generator in the beginning allowing me to paint to emotional sides while shes very clinging to my words. but just two different ways and i like the way you use pacing to articulate her world then slide into another - im sure its a great experience for her. Will play with this.

i would prob normally have gone somethign along:
                  intersting, sounds like this friendship was something that grew over time. Over the years, you got closer and more connected. Very different form the more instant types of connections...

Different usage of contrast but creates a huge "tell me intrique". Just to give a different angle on it. i use it to talk about the difference between compulsion and delayed gratification. i like to talk about compulsion vs anticipation. Or gratification vs delayed gratification. Or tension vs sexual tension.

But will play with pacing and leading into contrasts. Very Smooth.

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
                    Very cool way to build connection. I have never thought of verbalizing a connection, always thought that spending time with someone and sharing experiences was mandatory. Do you look for any type of response from the girl while your on the connection topic?
                    Thank you PUA Reality. To answer your question, right in those moments, I'm not looking for anything. That would distract me, from what's actually happening.

But typical feedback involves, pupil dilation and glowing eyes, a shift in vibe too. Usually they start to match my own after. It's kind of like, you can see her soften and melt, as you talk. If that makes sense. Then she starts nodding, or saying how right I am, talking about some related experience. Basically, the body language, of a girl who's feeling connected

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
                    What are some examples of covert language that can be used?
                    Some of the language tools I use frequently, include trance words, commands and easy linking.

Trance words are words you can use, that cause her subconscious to go into trance, words like. . . find yourself, imagine, notice. I tend to follow up a trance word, with an embedded command, for even more potency. Easy linking is making use of the words this / these for anything positive, and that / those for anything negative.

This and these, are possessive words, so by making use of them, in conversation you subtly link positive things, to yourself. That and those, help distance the negatives.

These language tools get used over and over again, in combination with each other, as well as conversation tools, like pacing and leading, contrasting etc. In sync with the conversational management tools, to steer things towards good topics. That's how to get the best effect from all this, repetition and synchronization.

Comment

Thank you bro I appreciate the response! I need to add more trance words to my arsenal for sure. I have been reading a lot about anchoring certain things to yourself, very curious about that too. Very eager to try some new things out

Comment

i hear you but i am using stories very well similiar to weasel lines to inject sexual frames fast. There is a lot we can add to stimulate more sides of the brain from this and use it imo. Sinn uses it a lot in his sexual frame injection model where i got it from (Captain jack and co used it too i think) combining it with sois and alikes. Just to say that i think we could explore this. Similar to how your gambit on "sextapes" had elements of more concrete examples embedded in them. it stimulates other parts of the brain which may provide a good shift to the NLP type stream. Just think we should explore it a bit.
                        It probably sounded like, I was putting the knock on stories, let me clear that up.

I still use stories / story-telling in my seductions, specifically, I'm fond of the trust-building-type stories, that Thin Man used to talk about. Where you describe, a tough time you went through, not as a braggart but just as a regular guy. Who dealt with some hardship, and overcame that situation.

As you note, one can also slip in sexual frames, via storytelling and it's a great way to do it. I'm not putting the knock on stories. My point in that post, was to point out the shortcomings, stories can have. . . when it comes to emotional stimulation. Even with those shortcomings, I still make use of aspects of story-telling, when I'm using nlp.

Like when listing examples, to support a point or whatever, I might drop in "a friend of mine also xyz." Stories are actually very instrumental, in setting up opportunities and challenges also. Parts of a person too. These are all frame-control tactics though, and I'd actually say that stories, are better suited for that.

Comment

interesting - i see that your pacing and leading through contrasting.

i like the flow of it - i normally use contrasting as a huge intrique generator in the beginning allowing me to paint to emotional sides while shes very clinging to my words. but just two different ways and i like the way you use pacing to articulate her world then slide into another - im sure its a great experience for her. Will play with this.

i would prob normally have gone somethign along:
                          intersting, sounds like this friendship was something that grew over time. Over the years, you got closer and more connected. Very different form the more instant types of connections...

Different usage of contrast but creates a huge "tell me intrique". Just to give a different angle on it. i use it to talk about the difference between compulsion and delayed gratification. i like to talk about compulsion vs anticipation. Or gratification vs delayed gratification. Or tension vs sexual tension.

But will play with pacing and leading into contrasts. Very Smooth.
                          Nice catch, yeah pacing and leading, and contrasting as a combination. It's something I make use of a lot.

As you note it's really good, when it comes to capturing her perspective, and then tilting / changing that perspective slightly, or even pretty strongly. In my experiences, it's especially deadly when it comes to handling and reframing verbalized resistance. Even if it's like an LMR type thing.

Although, setting up the contrast with intrigue, is something I find interesting. Especially, when you're about to contrast into something more. . . risque, sexual or provocative. Having her beg for the information. Like when she asks, you could say, "I'm not sure. . . if I should tell you about it." Or something.

And then yeah, having her really hang on, to every word during it. Would add a new layer of potency to what you say. I'll definitely be field testing this set up. . .

Comment

Cool B,

Good exchange of things

Glows Log

Comment

Working...
                            X