Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Sexual Tension, is it talking to a woman and getting a boner because you want her that much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique What is Sexual Tension, is it talking to a woman and getting a boner because you want her that much?

This is a question for the experienced like Bacchus, Gun, ijjjji, glow, etc. Title pretty much says it all. I have been kind of up in my head and just not feeling any sexual energy when talking with them and I wonder if it is because I haven't "Allowed" myself to fantasize while talking with them and getting a boner and the increase p___ion and interest I will have in her, when I do. Worried if I will come on too strong if I go there...

Bacchus, you talk about going into "Beast Mode" and I wonder if this is that, that sexual POWER you feel when you start fantasizing about her in bed with and you become more p___ionate and in-tuned and desirous of her.

Appreciate some positive responses and answers about this and thanks

Sexual Tension is a mutual feeling of sexual energy radiating between you and a girl. You shouldn't go around trying to force sexual thoughts about her , it should just happen naturally if you are attracted to her. Having a boner doesn't mean there's sexual tension, that just means you have a boner

Its very easy to create sexual tension, have close proximity and hold strong eye contact. You should be able to feel it, use a mirror to practice.

It should be obvious if shes feeling sexual tension towards you as well. Girls tend to play with their hair a lot, get a lot more giggly, touchy, agreeable, smile a lot and their a certain sparkle in their eyes. They also reciprocate the lazer beam eye contact you give them.

Comment

Sexual tension is hard to explain if you have never experienced it. It is an energy that sparks between people. There are several films that may help to get an idea about it. For example Twilight from 2008; the whole film is about sexual tension. Of course they exaggerate, but you get an idea. Here is an example:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1UqeHhjeo

How to create sexual tension is a different story. There are many ways. I use pauses during conversation, when Ií'm alone with a woman. I speak a little bit slower than usually. I breathe slower and she mimics my breathing. In a loud bar, I doní't shout, but have my lips close to her ear, without touching her. Or I have a moment of silence and let tension build up. Something that always works for me is a stare-down. It has to be a relaxed, loving gaze, not a hard creepy stare and women always look away first. Sometimes they blush, sometimes the smile, sometimes they giggle. It is a dominant move and women love it.

Comment

Thank you PUA Reality and Delenclos for the feedback.

Appreciate the link Delencios

Comment

Working...
        X