Working On Myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working On Myself

Something that's been happening a lot lately..so much so I often times wonder is this why I lose women.

By nature I'm a quiet guy, yet intriguing or mysterious. women are drawn to this side of me. I notice this immediately so I don't try to over compensate or push hard..I'd let the female do the work and bam I'd be In bed with her. (Green lights)

However, whenever I'd have to actually engage a woman (yellow/red lights) I find myself having to put more effort.

I have 2 sides to me: The confident guy who stays cool,calm and collected..has humor and can engage women. Then there's the "beta" side of me that just falls into supplication. Worst part is I cant really control which side comes out. Naturally this causes congruence issues.

How can I control myself? I hate when I can start off strong but by end of the night just revert back at the wrong time on a SDL/SNL.

If there is something you should work on is being less of a quiet guy and more stimulating you would open up more avenues and options that way.

Comment

Define "stimulating"? Not being a dick just curious on your perspective. I suppose I should rephrase: I am quiet but I can open up just depends on who's around.

Which it shouldn't be that way imo. I should be care free any given moment or rather want to be. My intro/extrovertness flips time to time. Then I find it exhausting and just shut off at the end or few days after.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        i didnt take it as you being a dick bro dont worry, it means pumping fun stimulus buying temperature into a set or room.

Poon commandment XII. Maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses

"In the betterment of ourselves as men we attract women into our orbit. To accomplish this gravitational pull as painlessly and efficiently as possible, you must identify your natural talents and shortcomings and parcel your efforts accordingly. If you are a gifted jokester, donít waste time and energy trying to raise your status in philosophical debate. If you write well but dance poorly, donít kill yourself trying to expand your manly influence on the dancefloor. Your goal should be to attract women effortlessly, so play to your strengths no matter what they are; there is a groupie for every male endeavor."

If you're naturally a low energy guy, like me, then you gotta play to that strength. Rather than trying to be something you're not (high energy clown).

hit ctrl + F, "4 types of game" here: https://newlyaloof.wordpress.com/201...to-learn-game/

and take a look at the difference between passive, laconic guy Vs Pro-active, laconic guy. See if you can recognize why you're losing women.

Originally posted by Tagz View Post

Then there's the "beta" side of me that just falls into supplication.
      example?

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        why are we defining high energy with clown , in fact i dont tell a lotta ha ha jokes ..i am funny ..high energy guys can be smooth too and just charismatic..ask imJD if i act like a clown in field!!

Originally posted by Velasco View Post
      Poon commandment XII. Maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses

"In the betterment of ourselves as men we attract women into our orbit. To accomplish this gravitational pull as painlessly and efficiently as possible, you must identify your natural talents and shortcomings and parcel your efforts accordingly. If you are a gifted jokester, donít waste time and energy trying to raise your status in philosophical debate. If you write well but dance poorly, donít kill yourself trying to expand your manly influence on the dancefloor. Your goal should be to attract women effortlessly, so play to your strengths no matter what they are; there is a groupie for every male endeavor."

If you're naturally a low energy guy, like me, then you gotta play to that strength. Rather than trying to be something you're not (high energy clown).

hit ctrl + F, "4 types of game" here: https://newlyaloof.wordpress.com/201...to-learn-game/

and take a look at the difference between passive, laconic guy Vs Pro-active, laconic guy. See if you can recognize why you're losing women.

example?
      Great post. There is also a similiar article on Girlschase from Chase about how there are always two sides of a character. Like:

High Energy:
      Clown vs. "Russell Brand" (sexy entertainer)

Low energy:
      creep vs. leo di caprio calm boss style.

in the end it's not how much you say, it is about if you control the frame!

@ Tagz Learn to recognize how you get in the state of the confident personality with girls? what makes you tick? what gets you in the zone? for me it's talking to lots of people, listening to good music, working out, doing my thing etc.
      RSD Julien calls this "gaming yourself". Razorjack describes something close to this here:
      https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...093#post330093

Funny sidenote: when I read Razorjack's archive I had the strong feeling that there is a a great emotional resemblance between RSD Julien and him lol

my experience: the better your personality in state is, the higher your baseline personality is.

also: develop a verbal stack, big routines, stories that you have when you are not feeling good.
      think of a standup comedian, I think it was Louis CK who said if he only performed when he felt good, he had done probably 10 shows or so

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        good post ...high energy has 2 sides i can agree ...its not always clown tied to high energy ..although russell acts a little too clownish for me ...tony robbins is high energy and not a clown.. and yes the stack is the key too .. I have mine doooowwwnn
    Working...
    X