Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning The Mystery Method

Okay ,
    Grod here is the only guy who is learning from a coach who is a wing of The Mystery and also If some other members here have practiced The Mystery Method then they can also reply.

As you all know I live in Pakistan and here are no clubs and events that happens to be in America or Europe countries.

So , how do I learn The Mystery Method , by this , I mean which materials should I go through and which materials should I avoid cause it will contradict with The Mystery Method and ruin my learning process..

how would I apply The Mystery Method in different different situations like on streets , in malls or any other places ..

and

Which coaches you think have taken The Mystery Method and modified it ..

Few of The Names I know are Jon Sinn ,Mehow and Todd Valentine ..
    Daygame blueprint have also M3 model like Attraction,comfort but they named it Rapport and Seduction but I don't know if I should watch it..

Im the only one who has taken 2 bootcamps with that wing of mysterys(colgate) and a 1 night infield with him ...I also got a night and a day game session in with madison da paz and justin sterling (3sr coaches) guys who utilize the osca model and I have met mystery twice!

The mystery method still follows a1 to a2 to a3 but its been updated now to the OSCA model ...its open stimulate captivate ask a question(qaulifer) there is a lot to unpack ....Jon sinn Mehow and Todd did not update the mystery method (todd is opposite of mystery method not a huge fan of his stuff)

you can apply osca anywhere except you dont have time for a bunch of stimulus routines in the day time (shorten the stack pack it full of attraction spikes)

Post where you are at in terms of sticking point or what you can do consistently and i will help ya get to the next phase

Comment

I mean , Jon Sinn have totally Sexualized The Mystery Method by telling that there are different types of Attraction and other Coaches teach value-based attraction . So , what Jon Sinn teaches is sexual attraction instead of value-based
      attraction , Sexual teasing instead of simple teasing,Sexual cold reading or sexual mind reading instead of simple cold reading and His breakthrough comfort formula instead of Basic Comfort building . Also Sexual triggers Program which teaches Arousal in Attraction and Arousal in Comfort and detecting Girls Social-sexual cycle.
      So, Jon Sinn did have modified I think The Mystery Method .

Mehow Products are about using Soundbites which you also talked about .

The System by Todd is a new Program which teaches O.P.E.N Close system and is structured.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        im aware of all 3 guys ....jon sinns thing is his own thing ,,,,osca is value based ..they will get sexual with you if you qualfiy and demo value ...he is doing jon sinn sexual method ..i am curious to also know if he is using that in groups ,in particular mixed sets. Mehow on soundbites thats partly osca model but mehow is all buying temperature stuff or the S (stimulus) in the osca model. Todd is the least impressive of the 3 ..his Open system is his own boring guy game. His style consists of constant condescending comments, and contradicting himself.

My Sticking point is Approaching , I have not started approaching and Thinking of Starting Eric Disco 's she is six step away program to start approaching .
      What would you suggest ..

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        if you wanna start , I would suggest taking an indirect opener. and approaching with that . The new emphasis on the OSCA model is DELIVERY ,so you are gonna have to suck with it for a lil bit .

Originally posted by Hdr View Post
      My Sticking point is Approaching , I have not started approaching and Thinking of Starting Eric Disco 's she is six step away program to start approaching .
      What would you suggest ..
      Try the Nike method.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        last I checked you tried advice (and didnt follow but did your own thing) I gave you once or twice ..and quit ! You shouldnt tell anyone to just do it!

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I just do it till it’s obvious it’s not working for me.

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        That aint how it works dude, it took 250 plus approaches before i got it work consistently ..you are 2 bruh you gotta lotta work to do !!!

okay , which venue should I select and what opener ..

Comment

should I Practice outside the area where I live ( I don't have my own place and social pressure here is high )..

Comment

go nightlcub first and in an area thats not your hometown ,once you got things down(300 approaches in 3 months) you can do daygame other venues and your hometown!!

Comment

and the opener you should use is who lies more men or women (ill give you the root for that one) or fight outside (its on here) ill show you how to use the fight outside as opener to if you need hlep with it!

Comment

Go grab The Mind of Mystery off Pirate Bay. I got a lot out of watching his vibe alone. Taught me to be calm, keep an even pacing in conversation, speak more slowly, act unruffled and like you don't need anything in the world when you talk to people. The actual material was good too. Mystery seems like a broken wreck of a man these days but back in the day he was like a god.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                Editing a comment
                i chatted with mystery twice in the past 3 weeks hes good still and he still has the skillset ..hes tied down to a hot ass 25 year old european girl Sana

I told you , Friend . Here are no clubs ..

So, I should choose a venue where there will be seated sets .
              l have a root for The who lies more opener ( I don' t think women lie but what they do is hide because of society etc ).

Comment

and also , OSCA model empahasis is on delivery and Coaches say it takes many many sets to get good at delivery but what happens after using a routine hundred times , how the delivery on it's on gets good.. do we start speaking slow or something..

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  you practice speaking slow, with enthusiasm etc ,https://www.pscp.tv/discovery3sr binge watch discoverys videos(you can see early on colgate in those vids too) and practice anywhere where you have a lotta sets and try to find an area with clubs .
              Working...
              X