my experience learning rsd based pickup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my experience learning rsd based pickup

i guess rsd based pickup could be most of the new youtubers. i know tyler didn't invent natural game. but in the blueprint he made himself sound like he did. so that's what everyone seems to think. so that seems to be what most guys are doing and teching, blueprint based game. i actually learned from different rsd programs. there is a wealth of pickup information spread across thousands of dollars of product. in max's the natural he gives an excellent guide to dhv story telling in a section ironically called "natural vibing." anyway rsd products provided me with some serious knowledge.

for the first year i studied a lot of content. i also went out a lot and applied it. i got laid a lot and mostly from tinder. i was basically practicing what i'd learned. i remember julien talk about being a total asshole then calibrate after the fact. i can't count how many times i said "i'm sorry if that went to far, my sense of humor is a little out there." using a julien blanc style of game is effective if you like makeup sex. i was having makeup sex with girls the first time we had sex because i would emotional spike so hard wed get into a fight. whatever, it works. the girls would rarely want to see me again.i was copying lines i heard from infield when i was infield. i would notice heavy editing to infields. so i assumed they were just talking "natural game" during the cut out intervals. that's pretty much what i did. it worked a lot better on tinder dates (more room for error) than in cold approach.

I realized the instructors were doing something and I didn't know what it was they knew. but they knew something I didn't. I relized that all these dudes had started with speed seduction and mystery method and shit like that. obviously their experience with nlp and structure had changed the way they spoke and behave. so even if they weren't conciously using patters, their knowledge of language had changed to the point they didn't need to do it constantly. natural game for a guy who understands language and one who doesn't is so different. i've never even really used patters. but i've read enough knowing how to structure what i say has made as big of a difference as anything.

i discovered this when i found swinggcat's sexual seduction. his work into female psychology is bar none the best thing we've got. it dissapoints me he has such few remaining fans. when listening to it i felt like i knew what guys like julien know. julien in my opinion is the rsd persona of swinggcat. what julien was doing on his drama video from pimp is next level. but julien isn't gonna tell you what he knows

this is where my problems with rsd come in. they have all the pickup knowledge avalibale. but they want to embed it across multiply platforms. if you watch all their products you'll get about 1/4 the information in sexual connections. i remember hearing gunwitch and thinking "he was saying this shit years before tyler." or the "make the hoe say know." that sounds like jeffy. it's almost like tyler put together what he considered a high lms posterboy based on puas. julien used a lot of swinggcat. jeffy is natural game gunwitch. there's really only so many styles of game. as an aside, i found out about gunwitch's shit on here. the structure is fine. i don't think there's anythign that important to structure other than having a structure. but using lines to make sure you control the three frames is amazing. glad he thought of that. takes all the work out of it. holy shit.

another problem with rsd is tyler adamantly stating looks don't matter. this is where rsd becomes very culty. tyler says looks don't matter. all sorts of guys here that message. they all go practice natural game. most of the good looking guys succeed, but some don't. weird good looking guys need a lot of work. their looks aren't their problem. so they tell guys on the forum they don't even know that they're looks aren't there problem and that their weird and shit. so this guy who's probably not weird at all just has unrealistic expectations. he's 5'6 and korean getting blown out by 5'8 blonde girls because looks, height, and race don't matter. so now this guy is paying tyler thousands of dollars for a bootcamp to fix their weirdness. they're not weird they have unrealistic expectations.

anyway, i'm glad i found rsd to find pickup. had i spent six months on seduction mma, then moved on to the blueprint and sexual connections i probably would've advanced more quickly. anyway glad rsd was there.

I canít tell what point youíre making about looks but I can tell you that as a good looking man with no game, my looks havenít helped at all. So I 100% believe looks donít matter and itís all about game.

just yesterday at the food court I saw a skinny af, short, middle eastern dude with handle bar moustache and tattered homeless clothes walking around with a 7.5/10 white girl who seemed to really enjoy being with him. The guy has game itís obvious. And obviously his looks donít hinder that game. Meanwhile I, a good looking white guy, can only pull the rare 6/10 and after that she donít want to see me again.

So so I agree with rsd: looks do not matter. Game vs looks, game is going to win every time

Comment

• allmyfriendsaredead
      Editing a comment
      gunwitch didn’t say looks don’t matter. he says most guys fall into the normal range. in the normal range looks don’t matter. for a 5’4 korean they matter.

also tyler has never been ugly. he’s just not handsome. you can’t reallh comment on current success as he lives in a mansion and is rich.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      I was more just commenting for my own experience of being a handsome man who struggles to get laid. Virgin till I was 28. 1 p in v lay this year, 3 girls I fingered.

Tyler says looks don't matter in context....Most gurus including gunwitch same the same shit! Tyler took the blueprint from Psycho cybernetics.... By the way his looks have detiorated, yet he is getting higher quality girls now (he is using instagram and celebrity status)

Comment

If you're familiar with Gunwitch, I see looks as being part of Social Frame. So looks matter in so far as looks affect the social frame. But a ton of things come into play with social frame -- social proof, how cool you are, how committed she is to you, your clothes/style, how well you handled her shit tests, how much her friends like you, and so on. The confusion lies in that when girls see pictures on dating apps they have little to go on for social frame so they default to looks. In context looks don't really matter if you have social frame in place otherwise.

To illustrate girls dont masturbate to pictures of guys' abs. Girls love getting pounded doggy style and in that position they dont see the guy at all. Girls often reject a handsome guy just for the ego boost. Guys looks are just not a turn on for girls the way looks are for us.

I find RSD frustrating because their products are designed to make them money, not to teach you game. So the good info they have is spread out across dozens of products, youtube videos, boot camps, etc. They also have a high energy frat star style that's not congruent to my personality at all. Other styles are a more natural fit for me.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        you dont run gaming styles that fit your personality you add those traits to your personality!!!

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
      in max's the natural he gives an excellent guide to dhv story telling in a section ironically called "natural vibing."
      How is Max's DHV storytelling different than Mystery's?

I never hear RSD ever talking about DHV'ing, I thought it was dropped by almost everyone (in favor of teasing and humor) because everyone concluded that it either didn't work or that most guys come off as try hard braggers while doing it.

i discovered this when i found swinggcat's sexual seduction.
      Do you mean Swinggcat's Sexual Connections program?

using lines to make sure you control the three frames is amazing. glad he thought of that. takes all the work out of it. holy shit.
      What does this mean?

Using lines to control the three frames? There are only 3 frames?

Is this covered in Gunwitch's Seduction MMA?

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        dhv story telling absolutely works the way mystery teaches it , in fact its the key for me to generate attraction, the guys who say it dont work cant get it to work there is a difference!

Originally posted by Pyro View Post

How is Max's DHV storytelling different than Mystery's?

I never hear RSD ever talking about DHV'ing, I thought it was dropped by almost everyone (in favor of teasing and humor) because everyone concluded that it either didn't work or that most guys come off as try hard braggers while doing it.
      Mystery's 'dhv' idea was more about telling stories which hits one or more of the 'attraction triggers', so you tell her about your model ex girlfriend (pre selection) or about the time you killed a bear with your bare hands (protector of loved ones) etc. And yes, it is cringey and none of the good PUA's seem to use 'DHV stories' etc.
      In Max's product, he concentrates more on how you DHV whilst telling a story about 'anything' through using more emotional, descriptive language etc.
      Having said that, I tihnk it's just 'filler' for his product as he rarely if ever utilizes this 'story telling' technique in his interactions.
      In his actual infields, he basically opens her off of an IOI because he's a handsome dude. Asks her name, age etc. Because she is attracted, she asks him things back and he gives playful answers and teases her a little and eventually they have a 'real' convo. Then he escalates and closes the deal

Originally posted by Pyro View Post

What does this mean?

Using lines to control the three frames? There are only 3 frames?

Is this covered in Gunwitch's Seduction MMA?
      social , sexual , emotional, according to Gun

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        all of the good puas I know use dhv stories, and protector of loved ones isnt killing a bear , I flip the switch all the time .when you hooked a set and you are walking across the street to your car or the next venue etc...you tell her things like ill take the side by the street in case ,a car drives up on the curb (deliver playfully) or you guide her thru the bar , or move her close to you or what not when a drunk dude is being weird etc etc ....you dont know the spikes bro or to trigger them,best to leave that people who do!
        Last edited by Grodmeister General; 1 week ago.

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        and the way Mystery method guys tell stories is thru descriptive language ...and making it funny etc...those are not dhvs...attractions spikes are the dhvs ....how do I know I have done BOTH versions

- tyler does not get laid cause he is rich, he gets laid of the huge status (instagram)

- max is a millionaire too, but he is handsome but he is super short.(by the way he look maxed, look for really old videos pre-beard he was average, now he maximize his attractiveness)

- Sarge you do not get laid cause women like Witt and you are very slow, and you have a negative vibe that women can pick up, and your a bit aspie.... By the way you are normal looking, a bit above average, you are not good looking...(small frame, problems with lower 3rd, pale white)

Rsd is ok advice that won't get you laid but is good for reference.... Best guy was Tim, alex and todd they are not there anymore... All the other relay on status (instagram) and the newer coaches are weak

jeff rsd and derek, i enjoy a lot...

p.s. Everybody has weaknesses and advantages, they find a way.... Stop looking at guys that have stuff you do not have for coping or excuses on why you are not executing...

if you are not getting laid is 100% due to you....

Comment

• K

K

commented
        Editing a comment
        Todd especially is good. Guy is nornal looking, zero vibe, little charisma, but does well just off good verbals.

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        todd spends most of his time based on infields just negging the girl , and not even doing it competently he actually isnt all that impressive!

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Todd, some of his tips worked for me in field.

Rsd style is banned in my social circle ,allmyfriensaredead when we met in person you met that short hispanic dude he was my wing, let me tell what rsd is , not approaching or having 2 second approaches that flame out, doing weird shit in the venue that cause people to stare at you or instantly tell you are a gamer , have girls say I dont like your friend (happened 4 times) dressing bad and not grooming cuz these dummies said looks dont matter and worse of all when called out on it , you deny cuz you have strong frame beliefs etc.Fuck Rsd and tyler ,julian all of them , they runnin a fucking cult .

Comment

Yeah, Todd has good game. Lots of people say Julien was the best of the best of PUA's back when he was pimping hard

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
          I canít tell what point youíre making about looks but I can tell you that as a good looking man with no game, my looks havenít helped at all. So I 100% believe looks donít matter and itís all about game.

just yesterday at the food court I saw a skinny af, short, middle eastern dude with handle bar moustache and tattered homeless clothes walking around with a 7.5/10 white girl who seemed to really enjoy being with him. The guy has game itís obvious. And obviously his looks donít hinder that game. Meanwhile I, a good looking white guy, can only pull the rare 6/10 and after that she donít want to see me again.

So so I agree with rsd: looks do not matter. Game vs looks, game is going to win every time
          Same here bro. All my life people telling me I could be a model ain't it frustrating when you fail so hard and everyone is saying how easy it must be for you. I also didn't get laid til mid 20s. In hindsight I was a class clown in school and now I know what iois to look for girls were super into me back then -but it was me acting silly and showing off in class that got me the attention- I was just SOOOO terrified of escalating I never made a move until they lost interest. So in school I could have done great if I escalated however that is not cold approach but when it came to my 20s when I started cold approaching regular I got blown out hard just like the rest and noticed social proof (if guys were laughing with friends not anything spectacular like having tons of hot girls on their arm) were most important factors and just looking like they were having a good time even when the guys are overweight or sloppy looking/physically unattractive.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
            Editing a comment
            and we have tools to generate that social proof

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Social proof is something I don’t do cause I don’t know how but I agree, very important.
        Working...
        X