Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using ME TOO related topics as an offset to display sexual capacity and sexual prizing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Using ME TOO related topics as an offset to display sexual capacity and sexual prizing

Not a new thing here - just some new angles on some things and tweaks to link it to contemporary experience and meta topics.

Me too is one of the most hyper potent topics and touches upon sexual ignorance and drama on a whole other level. Some of the frame behind it borders american puritanism and all the consent talk is simple solutions to a larger complex societal issue. Needless to say the true essense of it is sad as F and demands our compassion. But thats a different story. The above means it hooks most people as a larger metanarrative. and everyone knows about it. But few hold a good perspective and it puts a complex layer on top of girls sexual identities and problems w guys. if we break it down it becomes very smooth to introduce and unfold from as it touches upon key things girls are frustrated about. And provides perspectives girls think about. Point is - shit loads of potent hook material!

------

So this theme (consisting of multiple topics) can be used into gambitty pieces but my focus is more to utilise it within a manner that uses 2gen escalation together with vibe and verbals in a fluid smooth manner firering of from a vibe. Its more of a tactical foundation. i might examplify it more but im talking to you more on the level of principles here so you have to connect dots yourself. Aka its prob for the advanced crowd as a way to tweak some things.

The offset is that most Girls are in general frustrated w guys and the brutality of guys beings in dating and night life. Its a key thing on their mind, most of them ending up with frustrated feelings around how guys escalate. this we can use to our advantage across initial resistances. And often their views are quite uneducated. especially if ones knows seduction and 2gen escalation.

Part1 - pace of or introduce a relevant topic alongside a dialogue w a girl or a group
    the topics that spin off/circulate me too can thus be articulated or utilised things like
    - guys grabbing girls asses
    - guys not moving things forward ( the awkward date, stallings etc)
    - guys being too rough in everything sensual in the clumsy/rough ways - the idiot alpha
    - guys shitness in sex - bambambam done
    - guys expectations
    eg the latest video in brazil with guys touching 3 girls in a bar is pt. good to bring up as it bridges her being annoyed about guys touching and you can display true understanding of whats going on beyond the americanised Puritanism media tends to display around this.

topics are endless
    and girls will literally outline their experiences for you and you can sense her frustrations and the missing sadness in it behind it. or irritation.

Part2 Display sexual capacity
    Feeding of the above topics will allow you to display capacity - if you have any When i do so i lead in a more authoritative manner to become an authority in her world, it flip a key resistance point in her and display shitloads of sexual frames, smoothness of sexual capacity. + you arouse and tempt the f out of her. From there i roll deeper into that side to shift gears and move other resistance points.

in doing so i seek to mix
    - sextalk
    - sensual vibe
    - and displaying of sexual capacity to show them what im talking about - micro components of 2nd gen escalation
    in a potent cocktail playing with smooth escalation and sex talk at the same time.
    still a lot of learning to do here

Flipped a girl yesterday w it from total resistant to following me like a puppy - obviously intrigued.

From us talking metoo and her expressing frustrations (deep) of guys lakc of escalation w her and a sorta paradox in her mind around me too and what she wanted inside which i then gave my view on sorta reframing the situation and how i saw it.

From that point i talked about and went into stuff like
    - smoothness of escalation - using temptation, delayed gratification
    - mutual escalation - how it feels when its mutual and why its what i look for/prefer
    - the levels of touch and depths of it
    - good sex vs shit sex
    - kissing as innocent, different of various acts
    - sexual tension vs the synced connection w a lover - depts of sexual pleasure
    - how i want things to feel w a girl - the exchange of pleasure
    etcetc

Had another one w a blond lawyer Saturday but was cockblocked. But we are writing and im meeting her along the week or whatever.

i have my own way of going through this for learning as im more focussed on emotions in it all. Im still investigating the dynamic though so wanna wait a lil. Just wanted to share the route as im sure those of you who have capacity can see some gold of this and get inspired.

key approach is
    - engage into a on of many meta narratives around me too
    - select one or more of many routes to display sexual capacity through sex talk, description of smooth escalation dynamics. here i tend to go authoritative vibe to manage the key resistance of intellectualism (see cozys method).
    - do enough to flip her then fractionate away and release her into good emotions - further seductive leading towards the lay readiness point etc.

this is a fast write - ill change and add topics as i get time to reflect and evolve this. Sorry but its sunday.

ANY ideas for metoo topics - shoot it in - i think so many sides can be related and thus floated through this "theme" or meta topic
    Last edited by glow; 12-10-2018, 12:02 AM.
    Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Originally posted by glow View Post

ANY ideas for metoo topics - shoot it in
    How about "regret sex = rape"

After passing the hook point with your girl, you can start by qualifying her, on how you LIKE girls that don't drink a lot because you can actually have a conversation with them (i.e "I have standards. I don't just go around sleeping with any drunk sloots") Then you could relate a silly story of previously gaming a drunk girl into bed (preselection). You took her home, and had sloppy shitty drunk sex with zero emotional connection. Then you texted her the next day, and she didn't have any idea who you were. You find, it too easy for girls to wake up regretting what she did the previous night. And doing something she probably didn't want to do in the first place. Which doesn't fly with you. Then ask her, if she can relate a regretful sexual encounter of her own (or a friend of hers). Then share your thoughts on it.

So essentially, by her NOT drinking herself into intoxication, it'll make her feel like by continuing to converse with you, she has a shot of having some really great sex tonight because you've just framed drunk sex as bad sex

Comment

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      thats not a story of preselection in fact the girl would ask why did you take home a drunk girl that was sloppy or what not , thats not how you convey youre choosey ,use soundbites like beauty is common what do you have going for you!

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
      Editing a comment
      You see, Grod, a lot of us are past the rookie stage, where we once relied on using old school MM pickup lines ("beauty is common what do you" blah blah. (Which by the way, would be purely incongruent in my example above)) and instead form our own gambits that are congruent with us because we already understand the underlying concepts. And we'll also say/bring up certain things (Topic Turning Point), because we know they'll move us closer towards Seduction Oriented Topics.

So I apologies. Perhaps, what I wrote above may be is a little too advanced for you, bro lol.

let me just 101 you on the 2 concepts you seem to have issue with:

- Qualifying/choosey - Basically telling her what you personally like about girls. Can be something you can tell she takes pride in. So that she can rationalize to herself later, that I picked her specifically for this quality (In my example, I may have noticed she's a little more reserved, and not your typical party girl that takes a bunch of shots. So I'll use this opportunity to qualify her on it. Which also serves my purposes.)

- Preselection - Demonstrating, other girls find you sexually attractive. The trick with using stories to trigger preselection, is that you obviously don't want to make it seem like the main purpose of telling the story is "yeah I bang HB9s all the time no big deal hurr hurr" cause then that'd be bragging. Unattractive. You want it to seem more accidental. Like, this is why I'm sharing this story with you ("I don't like fucking drunk girls because reason1, reason2, reason3"), and oh by the way, I ONS'd this hot girl, anyway blah blah, blah.

Awesome topic to talk about, I dig it. I am messing around with something similar, trying to set a "scarcity frame" on girls so that they feel more compelled to chase. Basically bringing attention to how most men who pursue them are either thirsty/only want sex, dishonest/emotionally-manipulative, needy/unattractive and how most high quality guys are already taken. With the conversations I been having with women lately, it is super clear that most women (even the stunning ones) are severely lacking options.

Sexual capacity is a very strategical conversational thread, I would also use that as an opportunity to find out what she likes/dislikes. Girls be having their different kinks, I always ask them what their best sexual experience was like and what is something they haven't done yet that they want to check off from their bucket list. I've found a few things that seem to be a common theme.

Comment

key approach is
      - engage into one of many meta narratives around me too
      do-not-engage-i-repeat-do-not-engage.jpg

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol

Originally posted by Velasco View Post

How about "regret sex = rape"

After passing the hook point with your girl, you can start by qualifying her, on how you LIKE girls that don't drink a lot because you can actually have a conversation with them (i.e "I have standards. I don't just go around sleeping with any drunk sloots") Then you could relate a silly story of previously gaming a drunk girl into bed (preselection). You took her home, and had sloppy shitty drunk sex with zero emotional connection. Then you texted her the next day, and she didn't have any idea who you were. You find, it too easy for girls to wake up regretting what she did the previous night. And doing something she probably didn't want to do in the first place. Which doesn't fly with you. Then ask her, if she can relate a regretful sexual encounter of her own (or a friend of hers). Then share your thoughts on it.

So essentially, by her NOT drinking herself into intoxication, it'll make her feel like by continuing to converse with you, she has a shot of having some really great sex tonight because you've just framed drunk sex as bad sex
      cool Velasco. Drunken Whore Regret Sex definitely got some punch in it :P
      i also like the idea of introducing guys side of the story more to get her a lil on her toes.
      Reminds me of swingcat type framings of her as various negatives (playette, fall in love too fast etc.).

Glows Log

Comment

Idea of young girls frustrated due to cavemaning is completely outdated imho! I even overheard several girls verbally complain about LACK of cavemaning in this day and age.

Key to contrast yourself from the current meta of social-media-indoctrinated-all-talk-polite-boys, is probably to spin this more towards GM territory, with abundant sexual tonality...

Looking forward to see what develops when you start testing this

Comment

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
          Awesome topic to talk about, I dig it. I am messing around with something similar, trying to set a "scarcity frame" on girls so that they feel more compelled to chase. Basically bringing attention to how most men who pursue them are either thirsty/only want sex, dishonest/emotionally-manipulative, needy/unattractive and how most high quality guys are already taken. With the conversations I been having with women lately, it is super clear that most women (even the stunning ones) are severely lacking options.
          Yup - it works well and is a huge issue for them - "either gay or taken"
          i had a girl literally turn in front of me the other day due to our discussion of this and what she was missing in the whole dating life thing
          it goes deep for them as its a huge frustration which increase the hook value immensely
          BUT
          theres a slight danger though in becoming BF material in it so one needs to thread carefully in my experience to guide it into ONS frames or what one wants to pursue
          but you can lead it into serendipity type moments which is how i like my game as it allows you to take one day at a time type frames.
          Just a bit of a dangerous path if you want ONS

Another theme is how incapable most guys are around sex and women. For ONS i would target guys brutality and sexual uselessness. This is also what was the whole core in sexual framing (referring to Captain jack and co - Jon sinn has a good collection of 14 sexual frames too).

just some thoughts - whats your experience here?

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
          Sexual capacity is a very strategical conversational thread, I would also use that as an opportunity to find out what she likes/dislikes. Girls be having their different kinks, I always ask them what their best sexual experience was like and what is something they haven't done yet that they want to check off from their bucket list. I've found a few things that seem to be a common theme.
          i like this - good insight to ask for/dig into.

Glows Log

Comment

Glow, your part 2 works in spite of, not because of part one. Leave part one out all together. Mentioning "me too" is like a hot desert wind, it dries them right up. Too many women have had upsetting (to traumatic) experiences with guys and they associate all bad experiences with two words: "me too." Yeah, you can make yourself look good by comparison, but why allow the comparison in the first place. Some battles are better left alone (i.e. you're a loser even if you win.)
            I've never had the "me too" topic enhance my seductions. Here are some work around things I have tried:
            "Me too". (they usually laugh here, I remain straight faced then continue) Literally. There are a lot of women bringing out their stories and that is great, no injury should have to remain in the dark. But where can a man bring his story unless the offender is another man? ...(Not a good strategy. They usually want to hear my stories, which i remain silent about. They only want to hear my stories to shut them down and tell me why it's different for women,etc.)

I've been asked: Have you taught your sons to get permission in their interactions with girls? To which I replied:
            "Absolutely NOT! (when i get raised eyebrows I continue,) I've told my sons I'm too old for bad sex. And when the woman is asked and gives her permission for sex, that is the first sign that bad sex is about to follow. Now, with me, when a woman begs you for sex, that's always followed by an out of this world, steamy hot, mind-blowing experience. I encouraged my sons to not settle for consensual sex but go for the top shelf. Etc."

(this has worked better.Most women know what I'm talking about, even if only in their fantasies. Adjust wording as fitting your situation.)

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
              Idea of young girls frustrated due to cavemaning is completely outdated imho! I even overheard several girls verbally complain about LACK of cavemaning in this day and age.

Key to contrast yourself from the current meta of social-media-indoctrinated-all-talk-polite-boys, is probably to spin this more towards GM territory, with abundant sexual tonality...

Looking forward to see what develops when you start testing this
              Yeah guess theres some potential in caveman related frames and overwhelming her. I mean female fantasies tend to all circulate it. Will give it some though as part of the display of capacity. i tend to talk about how i like ravishing girls too which they love and i actively display a vibe of purposefulness in many of these things.

Bacchus and i discussed that we both use a mutuality frame which overwrites all the one or the other does something BS - just a better weness in it with deeper nuances of the dance that entices women a lot.

i did this with a girl Saturday:

1) we discussed her problem w guys in dating - the stalling energy, no moving forward
              2) i said yeah, aigned w guys being to brutal and told her the dance of men and women should be a dance - its mutual - overwriting her stuck notions.
              3) i then displayed how i could engage in the mutuality:

"The mutuality frame is what i used to overwrite the whole metoo drama and step into how mutual escalation feels. i then displayed to her how i would invite for it by moving slowly towards her w tension, gracing her w pleasure feel, getting close, slightly tilting my head for kiss position, looking at her lips, our lips so close then holding it for her to make her move - stepping into the mutuality while continuing to just talk about how it unfolded, temptations role in it, while doing it. and of course sizzling pauses".

Girl was mind blown

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by Sase View Post
                Glow, your part 2 works in spite of, not because of part one. Leave part one out all together. Mentioning "me too" is like a hot desert wind, it dries them right up. Too many women have had upsetting (to traumatic) experiences with guys and they associate all bad experiences with two words: "me too." Yeah, you can make yourself look good by comparison, but why allow the comparison in the first place. Some battles are better left alone (i.e. you're a loser even if you win.)
                I've never had the "me too" topic enhance my seductions. Here are some work around things I have tried:
                "Me too". (they usually laugh here, I remain straight faced then continue) Literally. There are a lot of women bringing out their stories and that is great, no injury should have to remain in the dark. But where can a man bring his story unless the offender is another man? ...(Not a good strategy. They usually want to hear my stories, which i remain silent about. They only want to hear my stories to shut them down and tell me why it's different for women,etc.)

I've been asked: Have you taught your sons to get permission in their interactions with girls? To which I replied:
                "Absolutely NOT! (when i get raised eyebrows I continue,) I've told my sons I'm too old for bad sex. And when the woman is asked and gives her permission for sex, that is the first sign that bad sex is about to follow. Now, with me, when a woman begs you for sex, that's always followed by an out of this world, steamy hot, mind-blowing experience. I encouraged my sons to not settle for consensual sex but go for the top shelf. Etc."

(this has worked better.Most women know what I'm talking about, even if only in their fantasies. Adjust wording as fitting your situation.)
                This is not a hypothesis but field developed.

i do it because it is a STRONG CONTEMPORARY THEME that girls have vaque conceptions of it relates to multiple issues and this all allows a STRONG hook and to take authority on with a contrast.

To you point about it being a traumatic issue I wrote it was an advanced theme - not for newbies nor intermediaries who might end up in bad situations. Theres a finesse to when and how you use it and you need some forecasting ability.

i think its because i see it more as a clustering of topics that can be related to the overall theme of me too that gives a twist to girls current experiences and thinking around sex, guys, dating etc. Not that i wanna talk too much about the topic itself or dig into traumas. its more the derived lines of thinking around things and how it puts a layer on people that is oversimplified and unresolved in so many aspects.

i get the sense you trigger women in a bad way if this is how they react. your formulations do seem harsh to me which i would assume would make most girls shrivel back. No pun intended - just what i think when i see what you write compared to how i and others formulate ourselves and how we draw things out in conversations. Like you go head on with them. i speak with them. Which is exactly the art of pacing which you say skip.

Anyways it works well for me and other of the good verbal seducers. and theres a point to the contrasting and pacing on many levels.

Glows Log

Comment

.... i get the sense you trigger women in a bad way if this is how they react..
                  I don't know what you mean by "this is how they react." I wasn't trying to describe any negative reactions, if that's how it came across. Women get curious/ inquisitive and horny respectively in the two situations I presented.
                  But... your sense is probably right. I am somewhat harsh and domineering when it comes to this topic. Mainly cause I want to stir the conversation away from it. Over the years I learned to lead away from certain topics. They just ain't sexy. Bringing despair, depression, trauma, anger, in the seduction process is just clumsy. These feelings can then be reversed but there are better ways to engage in the first place. Religious fundamentalism, political activism, feminism, environmentalism, telling mothers how to raise their children, stories of serial rapists, etc. these are all potential mine fields. Yes you will likely get a strong hook, but you will also have to crawl out of a hole you unnecessarily plunged both of you in. But if you need a strong hook, nothing beats a controversial issue. I'm not convinced these women wouldn't be just as into you if you told them anything else.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ok,
                    and yes many of the sup topics can be introduced without it or in different frames
                    and work very well

I think sase you are confused i don't think glow brings up:

"me too movement blah blah"

I think he is making the point of bringing up subjects of guys being sexual uncalibrated, and how they are wrong and how he would handle things different....

P.s. Me too paranoia has had as always 0 and i mean 0 effect on me, this reminds me of the paranoia in the forum with feminist couple of years ago...

Comment

• Sase

Sase

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ooops! ... I was confused. Thanks.

• glow

glow

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good point skills - nicely spotted!

Yup - it works well and is a huge issue for them - "either gay or taken"
                  i had a girl literally turn in front of me the other day due to our discussion of this and what she was missing in the whole dating life thing
                  it goes deep for them as its a huge frustration which increase the hook value immensely
                  BUT
                  theres a slight danger though in becoming BF material in it so one needs to thread carefully in my experience to guide it into ONS frames or what one wants to pursue
                  but you can lead it into serendipity type moments which is how i like my game as it allows you to take one day at a time type frames.
                  Just a bit of a dangerous path if you want ONS

Another theme is how incapable most guys are around sex and women. For ONS i would target guys brutality and sexual uselessness. This is also what was the whole core in sexual framing (referring to Captain jack and co - Jon sinn has a good collection of 14 sexual frames too).

just some thoughts - whats your experience here?

i like this - good insight to ask for/dig into.
                  I agree with everything you said. To answer your question, I feel as every guy has to approach these type of things differently AND that they should be coming in from the right frame. For example when I dive into these topics (how women have very limited options) I am the one who introduces the conversational thread, it would be very unstrategic to let that conversational topic continue if SHE is the one who introduces it. Also I have a good context for bringing it up, I usually say a coworker or a good female friend was venting about men earlier or something along those lines.

Also, the whole conveying things that could put you in the player/provider role is very subjective and has to be calibrated imo. I have learned with experience that I give off a player vibe. I remember making a thread years ago about several frustrating instances I had where girls pretty much hard nexted me out of nowhere because they felt I was a player. My solution to that has been friend zoning girls, toning down the verbal sexuality, and making them verbally agree that I am a nice guy. This approach probably won't work for a lot of guys, and on top of that some girls are too emotionally broken (every guy is a liar/cheater to them) to even bother expending energy trying to frame myself a certain way. I ask a lot of questions to see what their general attitude about guys is so I can calibrate better and decide whether their even worth my time.

One more thing, even though I actually highly condone the idea of expressing sexual capacity, I personally avoid it at all cost. This piggy-backs to what I mentioned earlier, something about my presence gives of a playerish vibe, I avoid giving details about what I do during sex or trying to "DHV" my sexual capacity. The most I would say is that I believe sexual chemistry is important that you have to learn your partner's likes and dislikes but I never give details unless they ask (which they never do). Its good to be ambiguous if they already perceive you as sexually appealing, they will fill in the blanks themselves. They just kinda assume you know what your talking about after you say stuff like that. You would be surprised how much detail a women would give about her sexual experiences if you come off with the right frame and tone. I also try and set a frame that its important to go after what you want before its too late and slowly pace it to how its important to "shoot your shot" when your feeling someone, this will motivate them to chase.

I hope that helps u understand how I personally use these things.

Comment

PUA Reality i do. and very interesting to hear your conception of things in relation to your particular situation. Very cool. easy to see and relate to.

interesting with you approach to sorta provide a better path into things in relation to how you come across. good nuances. I like how you saw these things and actively changed it nuancing the picture and adjusting things accordingly.

Glows Log

Comment

Working...
                    X