Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you game in social circle environments vs. cold approach

Yo guys,

I was non-existant in social circles for a long time and to be honest, I do suck in them. Unfortunately I fucked up several interactions with girls in social environments....here are some examples how.

fitness instructor: she was in the male dressing room, I teased her about it

Dr: Wow, working at a gym rocks, you can just jump into the male dressing room, pretend to be cleaning and look at all the hot muscular bodies!
    She: giggling, qualifying.

We start vibing, she's asking me several questions, I kind of answer and simulatenously dodge them to create intrigue.
    I coldread a little about her, disqualify her looks as a criterion for attraction for me (most men just focuss on pumped up asses and never appreaciate what's behind it, how much work, sweat and tears. the discipline behind it is sexy)
    then I leave

next time I see her, I use some callback humor, while she is at the counter, then just leave before she can answer. She follows me to my machine and starts interacting. I tell her that I am basically busy working out but I am happy to have a coffee with her. If we see us a third time, I am happy to take her number. (I wanted to create some chase in a longterm enviornment lol)

third time we see I take her number, she seems a bit resistsant (just very subtle). I text with her, she tells me she's back with her boyfriend, I push nontheless lol, she doesn't answer and ignores me now in the gym. #fail

the almost same thing happened with a girl at work.

The interaction with a hot cashier I fucked up because it went very well in the beginning, then I showed up with a creepy, depressed, value-taking vibe, teased from it => horrible effect. Next time I tried to compensate with a compliment => seemed desperate....#fail

Long story short, what I observed with people who are successful in social environments (work, gym etc.) is the following (mystery?) method:

Step 1: Don't hit on anybody!
    Step 2: Give massive amounts of value: provide good emotions, be happy, be passionate, tell cool stories, have fun (fun as an attraction switch) in the moment,be expressive, have a million dollar mouth piece (shitty topics + good vibe = turn to gold) (= create prizability)
    Step 3: Connect with the girls, befriend the guys. Never as the girls any questions. Be in your reality. It makes them curious.
    Step 4: Girls see you around with other people having fun (social proof), they start asking you questions (showing IOIs)
    Step 5: You reveal stuff about yourself, but not too much. You disqualify the girls, start with very light teases, and pushes. Make them jump through hoops (small in the beginning) after each push. Then reward them or disqualify further
    Step 6: start to get sexual, first indirectly with comments about environment, people etc or storytelling.
    Step 7: get sexual with them.

Summed up, I think I fucked up some situations in social environments because I tried to "game" instead of just being normal. Like for example some gaming techniques don't seem to be appropriate in social environments, open loops about topics that one usually exchanges fast in social environments.

So this structure is also gunwitch's 3 keys: social => emotional => sexual.

This is very, very different from how I game outside of social circles: usually I start with breaking rapport. But in social environments it seems you want to build massive rapport?!
    For example in daygame you open with a challenge for example and actually directly be the guy wheras when you are in a work environment you would be very social in the beginning, and at first develop your image as a cool guy?

So in social circle environments the best game strategy is to get popular and know everybody, always bring the party etc.?!

I can only tell you what my friend does, but he is a PRO at banging girls who he works with and girl in social circles etc. He's a good looking dude so it's obviously much easier for him, but I think it's still the best way (he's currently banging some 16 year old half his age lol and she's fire! My personal 9+!)
    He basically seems to do what you say and does the opposite of breaking rapport. He comes in like a gay best friend! He seems to run 'nice guy game' and doesn't seem like a sexual threat at all, but at some point, once she's super comfortable with him, he'll amp up the flirting. It's funny because, through his facebook activity, I always know which girl he's about to bang! He'll start tagging her in memes etc, and then he might amp up the flirting in person, and then he'll bang her.

Comment

Is the reason maybe that you don't need to really hook the girl if she is in your social environment? That would be the reason for breaking rapport?!

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
        I can only tell you what my friend does, but he is a PRO at banging girls who he works with and girl in social circles etc. He's a good looking dude so it's obviously much easier for him, but I think it's still the best way (he's currently banging some 16 year old half his age lol and she's fire! My personal 9+!)
        He basically seems to do what you say and does the opposite of breaking rapport. He comes in like a gay best friend! He seems to run 'nice guy game' and doesn't seem like a sexual threat at all, but at some point, once she's super comfortable with him, he'll amp up the flirting. It's funny because, through his facebook activity, I always know which girl he's about to bang! He'll start tagging her in memes etc, and then he might amp up the flirting in person, and then he'll bang her.

so he is emotionally connecting with her without falling in the friend zone. so social key (gunwitch) at its best and then go!

btw. what is his vibe? I mean you can be super nice with words (verbals) but have a hotguy attitude in your vibe.

Comment

• Subterfuge

Subterfuge

commented
          Editing a comment
          to be honest, i'd say he DOES fall into the friendzone most of the time. I think maybe the whole 'friendzone' thing has been taken too far over the years in the PUA industry. Guys bang their female friends all the time. All it takes is for them to be alone at one point in the night, maybe a few drinks, and he makes a move. It's happened tonnes to various friends of mine who were supposedly deep in the friendzone. But usually they are good looking dudes and they maybe have some evidence through either word of mouth from mutual friends or just from her body language etc that they know they can make the move without an awkward rejection, I guess

I'd say his vibe is just very friendly and social. Minimal flirting initially. Maybe his body language combined with his muscles and many tattoos and handsome face give him an 'edge' that means she knows he's not some gay best friend and could bang her, despite how he acts etc. Possibly some pre-selection too. Girls talk and so most know that he WILL bang lol.

• Dr Feelgood

Dr Feelgood

commented
          Editing a comment
          @subterfuge

I do know what you mean. It's a friendzone in so far as you are in the social circle. But not friendzone in the sense that you are a beta dickless male slave lol. As long as you show or hint at sexual qualities (could be the looks, could be some preselection, some small signs of sexual attraction) you are still a sexual option. And being so friendly actually makes you super attainable.

A friend of mine does mainly social circle game. He does more or less what’s described in the OP. He meets his targets often, usually in mixed groups of three or four. I never saw him doing kino in public. His attention is on the group, not on the target. His vibe is friendly. Sometimes he creates tension between him and the woman, but always releases it on purpose after a short while. At the end of an evening he will leave at the same time as his target and then go home with her. He never would talk/brag about these affairs.

For a long time, his constant success was a miracle to me. Until a friend of mine, who had become his girlfriend, told me that at the beginning, she only wanted a shag and thought he was right for this, because he had the reputation of sleeping with every woman.

Unfortunately social circle game has never worked for me. I never knew how to end an affair with someone I share friends with. Starting it is rather easy, but one could loose many friends when it ends badly.

Comment

Dr., I believe this 'social game' you describe here is utter garbage. Please dont take this as an attack on you personally.

You are the THIRD guy Ive seen ending up completely MISLEAD by (or reading too much/wrong things into) GW social frame.
          (Yeah GW is great, but this section of his method has ended up doing way more harm than good.)

So now you know what to NOT do. Look to your successful game and find ways to use that even in social settings. I believe you can do it

Comment

glow has a post on gym game and how is done.... somewhere in the forum (look at pe responses specially)....

Comment

Gym game thread: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/da...ow-tos-in-gyms

It's not that long, has very useful info...

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
                Bro that is very similar to how I am gaming now! I friend zone the girl first because its a lot smoother/easier gaining initial compliance that way.

Comment

Working...
                X