Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My greatest 2018 epiphanies the sigma male

First, what is an Epiphany:

Today "epiphany" carries a range of meanings, including "an intuitive grasp of reality," "an illuminating discovery, realization, disclosure, or insight," or simply "a revealing scene or moment." My definition of an epiphany is "a moment of sudden or great revelation that usually changes you in some way."

I like to do at the end of the year a post about my year epiphanies(we never stop learning), so let me get them out of the way:

-No matter how old you are as long as you remain attractive you will always be able to game
    - I don't think i can ever go mono and monogamy is truly a waste of time now a days...
    - if you are not doing online dating and social media as a way to get laid you are a fool in 2018.(though sigmas don't usually participate in social media)
    - Maca POWDER is an amazing supplement.
    -trt(testosterone replacement therapy) could be an option for older guys (I am still undecided but may do it, still researching)
    - Whatever workout you are doing should have this compound movements to maximize results: squads, chin ups, dead lift, bench press, standing press(shoulders).
    - The 3 bounce method is a game changer to get laid if you master it.
    - Edit.- for acne/pimples L-lysine 1000 mg once a day (may affect dick performance read logic and reason comments)
    -me too movement has had 0 impact on my life.
    - understanding second generation verbal concept is extremely important and will sky rocket any game style or form that you use.(independent of style)
    - based on this calculation i have 0 competition in my age group: http://www.slate.com/articles/life/m...verage_or.html

my result:
    "You've done the deed with more people than basically all of your peers."

And now my greatest epiphany of 2018 is the sigma male (learn about it for the first time from Steve Jabba)

sigma male
    The outsider who doesn’t play the social game and manage to win at it anyhow. I’ve found that sigmas and Alphas usually work out to be excellent friends because the Alpha never feels that his social dominance is threatened by the sigma. The Sigmais an alpha-like character that the Alpha can connect with, but never fear his own status being undone. Everyone else is vaguely confused by them. In a social situation, the sigma is the man who stops in briefly to say hello to a few friends accompanied by a Tier 1 girl that no one has ever seen before. Sigmas like women, (but will not be slave to any agenda the may have such as betatization or marriage and the likes, my own edit of the quote). They are usually considered to be strange. Gammas often like to think they are sigmas, failing to understand that sigmas are not social rejects, they are at the top of the social hierarchy despite their refusal to play by its rules.
    • Basically a sigma male is what I have always been deep inside specially as I got older….. In other words I was never a beta, but more of a normal guy (it is extremely difficult from guys from Latin countries to be total beta, though they are tons that become after, specially from my generation)…

Then I transition to alpha in mid 20s early 30s, so I own and run my business with employees…. I was a territorial alpha in my relationships, etc…. But though I am always a very happy guys something was completely off, and since I am HAPPY as a default based line I felt very uncomfortable and uneasy…. Something was off….

Little by little through a combination of different events in my life I transition to sigma….
    • I never wanted to go out with wings to clubs.
    • In seductions forums I did not want to be part of any click or group or crew(including facebook groups and the likes)
    • In relationships I did not like the path of being mono and losing freedom, from my cheating relationship model then I evolve to a poly relationship model.
    • I did now want to be a capoeira instructor I rather go to someone’s class and participate.
    • I did not want to have employees and in my job subject myself to any type of boss (thought I work for an employer and have my side businesses, my employer ran into dilemma on what to do with a pain in the ass like me, that could not conform or follow orders but was always the top producing guy, this is without working I spent my work ours in the forums just lol). They resolved that by giving me my OWN DEPARTAMENT were I am the manager, technical supervisor and only employee (just lol)
    • If you see me at a club I am always alone when I want to, can seduce if I want to, or can choose just to be there and not engage anybody not because I can’t like betas but cause I shrug and choose not to.

So basically the sigma has the characteristic and game of the alpha but he is basically an introverted loner, than can adapt and take over any social situation if he chooses too…(they move in out social environments,)
    Think of Tyler durden, wolverine, the equalizer dude, Jason Bourne etc….
    I would also put sexual positive mgtow with game as sigma(but this is my opinion)
    So a sigma is basically a dude that does what he wants, when he wants, outsider, LONER/INTROVER, that again has that the ability to influence, outgame and take advantage of social situations an environments….
    Sigma as sometimes seen as troublemakers cause they are not willing to be use, but they can exploit circumstances… This is a cognitive vs emotional decision like the omega
    From the community good example is Steve Jabba, Revlifestyle design
    From the forums: ijjji , cobi, cosy (cost of success)

I think most guys will take this path (this is speculation): start at normal baseline, already alpha or beta base line ,then will become alpha (some will remain and become alpha providers), then some will go mgtow, mra, or sigma:

Last edited by Skills360; 2 weeks ago.

that sigma male concept is interesting. sounds like me. i’m an introverted loner. a lot of my game is basically holding a lot of the same meta frame a hot woman holds. the pua i resonate the most with is swinggcat who was clearly the lone wolf of the pua community.

i actually tend to prefer females. i always have platonic female friends. the thing i hate about mgtow is the adversarial way they view women

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i think you kind of are..... there are multiple types of mgtow, most guys in the forum are kind of sexual positive mtgow:
      "Interestingly, I am a type of MGTOW myself. I’m just the pro-sex kind that loves women. Obviously I have removed myself from the standard system of traditional dating, betaization, drama, and the divorce-rape of men. However, I have done so in a way where I can have sex, companionship, and even love whenever I want. That’s what the FB / MLTR / OLTR models are all about." http://blackdragonblog.com/2016/08/0...nse-to-mgtows/

That sigma male thing is all mental masturbation stuff ....we do a lot of game in a social enviroment! , theres nothing a sigma male can do to look like their having fun when they are solo dolo ...you can however not look like your needy..but at least in the night time ..sigma male chilling solo aint gonna cut it , the girls or people in general at night want STIMULUS!!!! (fun energy)

Comment

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      i feel the game is harder not going the fun route, it has worked moreso for me when ive brought the energy!!! and wings can hinder you true dat!!!! i dont mean a wing to open sets but look like your having fun with a wing or a person you met in the bar etc...

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i have way more success solo...... To be with a good wing is very difficult, both have to escalate at the same time, and be at the same pace of the seductions, if one fails the other will get cock block... I already also explain many times what going out solo means http://www.theskillsmethod.com/sargi...disadvantages/, is not what your are referring........ here is a sample of solo your style of game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbCAQF1tOhstoo

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      the good thing in all of this is ...this is a discussion based on being in field ...and I dont really open and hook with wings I bring them in after i ran and hooke the whole set solo ,they cant fuck my shit up really just their shit up!!!! I do it a diffferent way!

Lifeguard wrote a post called 'social vs seductive' many years ago which overlaps with much of what you said about the sigma male (see below)

http://www.fastseduction.com/files/w...06-12-18a.html

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
      Editing a comment
      oh very nice! lifeguard joined steadfast briefly.........But did not get much love unfortunately, good article and good find... Going to book mark it...

Thanks for the link.
    It’s a post from 2006 and still relevant. An exaggerated depiction of the social and the seductive guy, but therefore even more comprehensible.

Comment

HEY GUYS APOLOGY DUE TO ENGLISH BEING MY SECOND LANGUAGE....

So in the definition of sigma it says:

Sigmas like women, but tend to be contemptuous of them.

I had no idea what the word contemptuous meant, so i did not like what it meant:

contempt
      1. A feeling or attitude that somebody or something is vile, inferior, or worthless; scorn or disdain

^ so i don't agree with that part of the description so i just think we love women but will just not conform to whatever agenda day may impose (marriage, betatization and the likes ...)

Comment

What is MACA Powder? I am curious, never heard of this.

Comment

Originally posted by PUA Reality View Post
          What is MACA Powder? I am curious, never heard of this.

Maca powder is consider a super food, is usually heavily used by people i Peru and Bolivia.... For me give me energy and strength at the gym, it also helps you with stronger boners somewhat... Introduce to me by pure evil here:https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ni...using-adderall

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

Maca powder is consider a super food, is usually heavily used by people i Peru and Bolivia.... For me give me energy and strength at the gym, it also helps you with stronger boners somewhat... Introduce to me by pure evil here:https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ni...using-adderall
            I use it. FYI gelatanized black maca is superior for men.

Comment

Thanks for post! Thanks for your positivity & enthusiasm during 2018!

I will look into St John's wort and Maca in 2019.
              https://scholar.google.no/scholar?q=...cum+perforatum
              https://scholar.google.no/scholar?q=intitle%3Amaca

I was always let down by actual effects compared to advertised effects, when testing various herbs in the past. (Except coffee and cocoa - those affect me rather significantly!)

But will try to keep an open mind

Comment

In regards to maca powder I have also had luck with Tongkat Ali root for stronger boners and drive.

Comment

Originally posted by tekneexx View Post
                  In regards to maca powder I have also had luck with Tongkat Ali root for stronger boners and drive.
                  going to buy it to field test, thanks! Any suggestions on the grams....or powder vs pills...

Comment

going to buy it to field test, thanks! Any suggestions on the grams....or powder vs pills...
                    Maca Marvell XXX has eurycoma longfolia in it which is another name for tongkat ali. I noticed it made me pretty aggressive and horny. I'm taking 1 pill of testojack 200 daily currently.I never had my t levels checked so I can't speak to any actual data. It could be placebo but I definitely think it works. In the last 3 years I've been through about a dozen different supplements with tongkat ali in it and those 2 standout in my mind. I never got the raw powder but I did empty the capsules and into a beverage several times and noticed an immediate effect.

Comment

Originally posted by tekneexx View Post

Maca Marvell XXX has eurycoma longfolia in it which is another name for tongkat ali. I noticed it made me pretty aggressive and horny. I'm taking 1 pill of testojack 200 daily currently.I never had my t levels checked so I can't speak to any actual data. It could be placebo but I definitely think it works. In the last 3 years I've been through about a dozen different supplements with tongkat ali in it and those 2 standout in my mind. I never got the raw powder but I did empty the capsules and into a beverage several times and noticed an immediate effect.
                      bro can you do me a favor and add links, since i can not find what you are referring too... is this the one??https://www.amazon.com/Tri-Color-Per.../dp/B00IK65H4K

Comment

bro can you do me a favor and add links, since i can not find what you are referring too... is this the one??https://www.amazon.com/Tri-Color-Per.../dp/B00IK65H4K
                        https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019Y...rb_top?ie=UTF8

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009BA5D16..._aBejCbC328CC3

The powder in the capsules is very bitter.

Comment

Working...
                        X