Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My greatest 2018 epiphanies the sigma male

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    S360 - quick question x2:

    1) Have you given any thought to how a typical Vin Diesel movie character fits into the α--Σ-Ω spectrum?

    2) How would you compare Maca effects to things like zinc and coffee?
    (I mean, zinc kinda shortens my post sex recharge cycle, but no effect on energy. While coffee (briefly) boosts my energy/focus and creativity.)

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by tekneexx View Post
      thanks bro! i ordered them already they both arrive on the 26, will report back

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        S360 - quick question x2:

        1) Have you given any thought to how a typical Vin Diesel movie character fits into the α--Σ-Ω spectrum?

        2) How would you compare Maca effects to things like zinc and coffee?
        (I mean, zinc kinda shortens my post sex recharge cycle, but no effect on energy. While coffee (briefly) boosts my energy/focus and creativity.)
        1.- territorial alpha(in most movies)

        2.- similar to coffee energy but strength at the gym and can get you a bit angry, i can not comment on zinc since i take zinc everyday with d3 and maca and all that, so i never took zinc alone, so i don't know if any effects from zinc, though i took hearsay chocolate kisses(has almond in it, and pe and sarge say is due to zinc) that really got me super horny and hard erection, but the zinc capsules alone i have not seen much change....

        Maca has to be in high dose of 750 g or more, i am saying that cause i was taking pills of 150 or so and did not realize it and had 0 effect.....

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

          thanks bro! i ordered them already they both arrive on the 26, will report back
          I know you will! I am glad you guys are still here doing all the leg work for the rest of us.
          Last edited by tekneexx; 12-28-2018, 02:46 AM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by tekneexx View Post

            I know you will! I am glad you guys are still here doing all the leg work for the rest of us. I can't ever pay that back.
            i mean i get it the 29th so that is saturday can i take them simultaneously or separate, do you cycle it, like they suggest??

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

              i mean i get it the 29th so that is saturday can i take them simultaneously or separate, do you cycle it, like they suggest??
              Usually 2 pills in the evenings(around 6-8pm) would do the trick.I usually would feel the effects within an hour or 2 of taking it. Never really took it in the morning with my other vitamins because I have no use for wood at at the office. I would take a week off when the bottle ran out.

              Comment


              • Skills360

                Skills360

                commented
                Editing a comment
                nah! i can't do it like that i go to the gym in the morning.... so i will take them in the morning, can't wait.... this will be temporarily till i get on trt...

              • Skills360

                Skills360

                commented
                Editing a comment
                just got the pills yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! already have them.....

            • #22
              I've been trying mucuna pruriens since the summer, on days I know I'll be having sex. Its my go-to now (I still take maca regularly, that's one for life for me).

              Unlike maca which can make you competitive on the angry side of things, it makes you quite happy (it boosts dopamine, which makes you happy and confident). For me, it feels like a more targeted "boner pill" in that it directly effects my erections and shortens my refractory time (its known to reduce prolactin, which is what keeps you from getting hard after an ejaculation), where maca seems to wind my entire body up which also has some spillover effect on my erection.

              https://asmidev.com/mucuna-pruriens/

              http://xbodyconcepts.com/mucuna-prur...ess-prolactin/

              I take it with quality vitamin b6: https://www.nutracapusa.com/mucuna-pruriens-l-dopamine/

              I'd call it the closest thing to a PU super supplement I've yet to try, in that it boosts dopamine (increasing social confidence and overall happiness), boosts erection strength, while lowering the refractory period.

              Comment


              • #23
                Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                I've been trying mucuna pruriens since the summer, on days I know I'll be having sex. Its my go-to now (I still take maca regularly, that's one for life for me).

                Unlike maca which can make you competitive on the angry side of things, it makes you quite happy (it boosts dopamine, which makes you happy and confident). For me, it feels like a more targeted "boner pill" in that it directly effects my erections and shortens my refractory time (its known to reduce prolactin, which is what keeps you from getting hard after an ejaculation), where maca seems to wind my entire body up which also has some spillover effect on my erection.

                https://asmidev.com/mucuna-pruriens/

                http://xbodyconcepts.com/mucuna-prur...ess-prolactin/

                I take it with quality vitamin b6: https://www.nutracapusa.com/mucuna-pruriens-l-dopamine/

                I'd call it the closest thing to a PU super supplement I've yet to try, in that it boosts dopamine (increasing social confidence and overall happiness), boosts erection strength, while lowering the refractory period.
                ok buying it today.... Your take on trt please....

                p.s. i finally feel old started happening last year

                Comment


                • #24
                  I don't personally mess with any direct hormonal supplements, just those that help my body produce more testosterone naturally.

                  Be sure to get a quality vitamin b6 to experience the full effect of the mucuna pruriens. Something like this: https://www.lifeextension.com/Vitami...SABEgIz3_D_BwE

                  As noted in the link: "Vitamin B6 is essential because of its participation in more than 140 enzymatic reactions, including protein metabolism, conversion of tryptophan to niacin, and neurotransmitter function, among others." "Others" including whatever goes into the metabolization of mucuna pruriens.

                  On days I take the two together, I never have to worry about erections in the least, and can often go a few rounds. Often I get an erection I can hang a wet beach towel on like the good ol days.

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                    I don't personally mess with any direct hormonal supplements, just those that help my body produce more testosterone naturally.

                    Be sure to get a quality vitamin b6 to experience the full effect of the mucuna pruriens. Something like this: https://www.lifeextension.com/Vitami...SABEgIz3_D_BwE

                    As noted in the link: "Vitamin B6 is essential because of its participation in more than 140 enzymatic reactions, including protein metabolism, conversion of tryptophan to niacin, and neurotransmitter function, among others." "Others" including whatever goes into the metabolization of mucuna pruriens.

                    On days I take the two together, I never have to worry about erections in the least, and can often go a few rounds. Often I get an erection I can hang a wet beach towel on like the good ol days.

                    k going to field test... Thanks bro! so i will give all these supplements till march (3 months trial).... If after 3 months i don't feel like normal "skills" going on trt....


                    Guys any other suggestions FIELD TESTED shoot!

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      For me it works the day of, its not something you have to work into your system.

                      It doesn't seem to make me more horny (maca and some others can do this, give you that animal horny feeling of desire), it simply makes my erection work. Sometimes I'll not be feeling horny at all after taking it, and my girl will start touching me down there, and next thing I know I have a full blown fully powerful erection, that my horniness catches up to once I get going.

                      Comment


                      • Skills360

                        Skills360

                        commented
                        Editing a comment
                        k i should be able to get it tomorrow from vitamin shop.... will report back, i already got teechneek pills so i will field test his stuff one day, your stuff next day and alternate to see what is working and what is not .... will report back...

                    • #27
                      Hey Skills! I just stopped drinking caffeine and my erections are much better. Also about the chocolate kisses you mentioned in another post. I have read some ebooks on old school bodybuilders. They used to eat chocolate a lot, unlike people today (must have increased testosterone production). There is a connection between higher testosterone by eating more cholesterol as well.

                      I have tried maca before and I felt very good on it but did not effect my sex drive much. of course have not taken the more specific brands mentioned above. I have tried Zinc and it just made me horny for one day for a few hours and then nothing. Supplements I've tried haven't helped. I'm sure it works but just not for me.

                      For me the most reliable way to be consistently horny is to stop masturbating and edging. I know like that's the most obvious thing but it has helped me the most. I'd really like to try trt too.

                      Comment


                      • #28
                        Originally posted by TheHustler View Post
                        Hey Skills! I just stopped drinking caffeine and my erections are much better. Also about the chocolate kisses you mentioned in another post. I have read some ebooks on old school bodybuilders. They used to eat chocolate a lot, unlike people today (must have increased testosterone production). There is a connection between higher testosterone by eating more cholesterol as well.

                        I have tried maca before and I felt very good on it but did not effect my sex drive much. of course have not taken the more specific brands mentioned above. I have tried Zinc and it just made me horny for one day for a few hours and then nothing. Supplements I've tried haven't helped. I'm sure it works but just not for me.

                        For me the most reliable way to be consistently horny is to stop masturbating and edging. I know like that's the most obvious thing but it has helped me the most. I'd really like to try trt too.
                        my fapping sessions are at an all time low.... So i doubt that....(enough ladies :-) ...

                        anyways, about the maca yes barely helps in the horniness department, again more energy and gym effect (but even than lower lately)....

                        zinc as i said i have not seen effects as well as d3 (but i still take them)....

                        Comment


                        • #29
                          Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

                          my fapping sessions are at an all time low.... So i doubt that....(enough ladies :-) ...

                          .
                          I know you have access to tons of ladies...I do not even have the drive to fuck ladies even if I can simply because I could careless due to not enough of a sex drive. However if I do not masturbate for a month a lot more ladies looks fuckable, and my sex drive stays pretty much intact as long as I don't. fap. Costs me zero dollars... But if you fuck so many ladies that you can't keep it up than I would say go with trt or simply wait to fuck a girl until you are horny enough....

                          Comment


                          • #30
                            I find cocoa (chocolate) to be 100% amazing for focus and energy. I consume roughly 2 topped tbsp pr day in just water.
                            (I originally started because of theoretically highest mineral content of all foods, but finding the short term energy and hunger fighting effect way more useful in reality.)

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X