No announcement yet.

My greatest 2018 epiphanies the sigma male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yohimbine actually raises sex drive like crazy. problem is that it's kinda harsh (agitation/nausea) also it's stimulant so will fuck up with sleep if used close to bed (and most people fuck in the night).

yeah skills I'm having libido issues as well due to hair side effects lol. So we're in same boat. For me it's more complicated than just testosterone. My testosterone is top range. For me it's a neurosteroid or dopamine issue I think but no way to know for sure. It's improved from 2017 summer thought where I was practically impotent. I can fuck now twice a week no problem 90%+ of the time but before I was more like 2-3 times a day. Always had a shit refractory period though unless very into the girl.

Comment

If you find yourself being too aggressive on the Maca, I would back off of it. I think your idea to see a doctor about trt is the best long term plan. I did order some of those pruriens you guys were talking about though. Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHustler View Post

I know you have access to tons of ladies...I do not even have the drive to fuck ladies even if I can simply because I could careless due to not enough of a sex drive. However if I do not masturbate for a month a lot more ladies looks fuckable, and my sex drive stays pretty much intact as long as I don't. fap. Costs me zero dollars... But if you fuck so many ladies that you can't keep it up than I would say go with trt or simply wait to fuck a girl until you are horny enough....
        -i did a post or thread about how being horny is more important in my opinion that any game technique somewhere in the night game(don't remember which post)....

-the masturbation stuff is in my experience (for me is pseudo Psicology) when i used to fap more i got laid wayyyyyy more.... As i said now i am not fapping and my horniness is all time low(everybody is different)..

- I don't know were this whole post got turn into an ed type post, i don't know were you get the "you can't keep it up"

- my overall well being is different, feel old at times, no motivation at times.....

though guys last night i totally did not feel like going out at all, took maca, had an amazing fucking night like the good old days and pulled a Colombian fake tits...

So pre-clubbing guys advice you guys to take maca, trust me on this...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

- I don't know were this whole post got turn into an ed type post, i don't know were you get the "you can't keep it up"
          My apologies. I misunderstood the situation.

Comment

shit i left out l-lysine 1000 mg, this totally clear any pimples i had( disclaimer.- side effect pipi problems):

Last edited by Skills360; 12-30-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Lysine kills my sex drive if i take it too many days in a row. It takes up the same space in the body as arginine, which converts to NO and is necessary for erections and horniness. When you take lysine for too long there’s no room left for arginine and sex drive drops and erections get less powerful.

Took me a while to figure this one out as i suffered through a lower overall drive in general, similar to what you’re describing. Here’s the science:

https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/137/6/1662S/4664945

“Lysine competes with arginine for transport into the cell. In these situations, arginine supplementation of higher than required levels is proposed. Arginine has several important functions in metabolism as it is a precursor of metabolically active components such as nitric oxide (NO), ornithine, creatine, and polyamines.”

https://www.healthline.com/health/er...nine#larginine

L-arginine is an amino acid that helps make proteins. It also becomes the gas nitric oxide (NO) in the body. NO is important for erectile function because it helps blood vessels relax, so more oxygen-rich blood can circulate through your arteries. Healthy blood flow to the arteries of the penis is essential for normal erectile function.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                Lysine kills my sex drive if i take it too many days in a row. It takes up the same space in the body as arginine, which converts to NO and is necessary for erections and horniness. When you take lysine for too long there’s no room left for arginine and sex drive drops and erections get less powerful.

Took me a while to figure this one out as i suffered through a lower overall drive in general, similar to what you’re describing. Here’s the science:

https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/137/6/1662S/4664945
                Fuck my life! i have been taking 1000 every day for months....

Comment

High probability that’s the cause of everything, the “feeling old”. That much lysine means you’ve been inhibiting your body from absorbing arginine, which means overall decreased blood flow throughout your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                    High probability that’s the cause of everything, the “feeling old”. That much lysine means you’ve been inhibiting your body from absorbing arginine, which means overall decreased blood flow throughout your body.
                    I will stop taking it, shame i totally do not get pimples with it....... How often you take it for minimal dick side effects???

Comment

Originally posted by tekneexx View Post
                      If you find yourself being too aggressive on the Maca, I would back off of it. I think your idea to see a doctor about trt is the best long term plan. I did order some of those pruriens you guys were talking about though. Happy New Year!
                      maca xxx(took it alone just to see what happens), amazing in the sex department.....no side effects such as anger.. Gave a girl and orgasm this morning(woke up with a semi)... ;-) (i took it last night before sleep but i also too pe b6 suggestion last night)

the other one you suggested have not field tested with sex took it this morning alone (i feel like i took a fat burner without the side effects, incredible energy even more than maca). Can't wait to field test before gym or combine with maca..... Felt something in my balls, but don't know how to describe it, very minor but felt something...

My body this week very nice too, but nothing to do with supplements, just been doing intermittent fasting at 500 deficit.... Eliminated any cheat meals or cheat days... and back to tracking everything in my fitness pal.... Also eating clean no more if it fits your macros..

Comment

field tested mucana purients with b6, since i do not do drugs it felt like a hippie doing mariuhana or me that i don't drink after drinking buzz... if i have to describe it at first, then it gave me intense brain power or some shit! have not tested in the sex department yet...

overall i don't think if this continues will go the trt route, i felt back with all the suggestions like my old self....

Comment

field tested mucana purients with b6, since i do not do drugs it felt like a hippie doing mariuhana or me that i don't drink after drinking buzz... if i have to describe it at first, then it gave me intense brain power or some shit! have not tested in the sex department yet...

overall i don't think if this continues will go the trt route, i felt back with all the suggestions like my old self....
                          That's awesome. I'm glad it worked for you and your lady. I'm digging the pruriens. I feel very in tune and connected. I was just hard nexted by my primary right before Christmas, so I definitely need it. Cheers to 2019!

Comment

I will stop taking it, shame i totally do not get pimples with it....... How often you take it for minimal dick side effects???
                            Its something of a lose/lose when it comes to supplementing with lysine/arginine. Too much lysine is amazing for the skin (not just preventing outbreaks, but tightens it up and makes you look younger) but restricts blood flow and lowers your energy and overall drive in life including sex drive, while making erections more difficult. Too much arginine makes you super horny and energetic but causes major skin issues and is the #1 herpes/cold sore trigger. They both fight for the same receivers in the body.

They're both common proteins, so you don't really need to supplement with them if you eat adequate protein. The ideal is a firm balance of both.

I keep lysine on hand for when I eat too much arginine (mostly when I eat a lot of nuts, google "foods high in arginine" and "foods high in lysine" to figure out which ones, many foods are high in both) to avoid skin issues. That's it, occasional lysine supplementation to prevent an arginine overdose that sends my skin off the rails for a week.

Comment

Yeah it gives you a solid dopamine boost, which is something of a high. The b6 maximizes you body's ability to process it.

Only use when you need it though, you build a tolerance to it quickly. I find a dose in the afternoon before a sex night sets me up for the night, the next morning, and usually the next night too. I fucked my girl 5 times over New Years until she couldn't take it anymore, it really helps shorten my refractory period. I tend to use it about once a week.

Comment

Sigma has a certain appeal to people who like cold approach, the idea of just being a lone wolf, independent of anything, and swooping in and getting what you want. I think most people here gravitate towards that, as in if we had huge social circles we'd probably not be here in the first place. I think everyone here would loathe the idea of having a boss, etc.

The "MGTOW" aspect (as in not "settling down" type not the don't touch women they are evil type) is really for practicality. If you make more money than her she has a strong incentive to steal it in alimony/child support and will most likely do so. If she makes more money than you, she could become rather bossy and also not really have time for your needs if she wants to start a family. It's a bit of no-win situation in today's world, and the "sigma' aspect is just being willing to recognize these facts and realize that they're at best very difficult and complicated to get right, and most of the time end in complete and utter disaster.

I figured to pop back in after a year, in case people are curious, and this thread seems appropriate. Approaching-wise my hook rate did double by paying more attention to my style, so that was important advice.

My quality ceiling didn't really budge though. I'm thinking a large part of it is:
                                https://www.girlschase.com/content/w...iends-benefits
                                which seems odd because it makes sense to always have a rotation, Blackdragon talks about it, etc. but then I found it's just impractical time management wise. If you have a mission(s) that takes up lots of time, trying to develop yourself, spend lots of time with fitness, then realistically there is only so much time left. I found that when sleeping with 3 girls continuously (6.5 to low 7, rotating in and out) for a good chunk of 2018, at best I could muster one or two field sessions a week and maybe one day2, and then I would basically have no time to study and drill the "second generation verbals" and NLP stuff I wanted to learn. So I think Chase has a point here that if you are very busy it may be better to alternate between ONSs or maybe very short flings and working in a focused methodical way on your game for some time with LTRs who are near the top of your potential and enjoyment level.

Oh yeah and I agree maca is fan-fucking-tastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X