My greatest 2018 epiphanies the sigma male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post

If its bugs on the street or chicken at home, I say go home and eat chicken. Why the f would you want to game below what you've already got. I have no need to starve myself in order to make eating bugs appealing, thats a recipe for fucking down. I just want to be hungry enough to want to be out, that gives me the clearest head for the best game of the better options.

I don't have a way to measure mgs. I'd guess half a typical capsule. A bit of the powder on the tip of a spoon. Pull the capsule apart, mix half in a little bit of water and shoot it. I use this, at the rate I'm going it'll take years to finish it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5SQ0TK...%2BGrams)&th=1

With ashwaghanda I take a big heaping teaspoon of this https://www.amazon.com/Terrasoul-Sup...aghanda+powder
    k thanks, that was y point if is not filet migon, i won't go for it, it has to be chicken and above....

If the girl is not at least an 8, i will just go or bang one of the girls i already have... but for me (dunno for anybody else) when i have that hottie it kills me that killer instinct that i think is so important vs. meh let me go for a number...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

k thanks, that was y point if is not filet migon, i won't go for it, it has to be chicken and above....

If the girl is not at least an 8, i will just go or bang one of the girls i already have... but for me (dunno for anybody else) when i have that hottie it kills me that killer instinct that i think is so important vs. meh let me go for a number...
      Yeah I don't ever fuck down. If I've got an available hot girl at home that I'm into fucking, then she's who I'm fucking unless someone else shows themselves better. Over time the girl at home will lose her luster to me and I'll naturally stray with someone who turns me on more. But I'll never fuck a girl who turns me on less than an available girl.

Comment

Fap action has increase too, so fap theory is bs....

upside.- gaming, hunting mode 24/7
        Yeah was total bs. I just found out my problem is way different than most guys. I am in the 5-10% of men. But at least I found out what it is.

Comment

FUCK MY LIFE! GUYS i am cumming tooo fast fuck.... Specially with new girls.... just like when i was 17.... Please advice this is causing hyper sensitivity in my dick.... ijjjji did you mention that happened to you with zinc, please clarify...

Any other guys experiencing this...
          I say lay off the zinc. I was having a sensitivity issue and cutting zinc out improved my stamina 10 fold.

Comment

Originally posted by tekneexx View Post

I say lay off the zinc. I was having a sensitivity issue and cutting zinc out improved my stamina 10 fold.
            tekneexx I love the way i feel back to normal and sexual, now here is were sometimes this forum gets confusing...

logic and reasoning is blaming the test 200

i think it was ijjjji somewhere (don't remember where?) said sync makes him cum fast....

You say sync makes you cum fast....

I have been taking sync for a year but i was taken l-ysinc (which was blocking blood flow to my penis according to logic and reasoning and he was totally right)....

the night of the pe i took maca xxx

so, i really need to know where the sensitivity is coming from??? I just don't want to start screwing with everything now when i feel like a god....

so:

did maca xxx made you cum fast?

did test 200 made you cum fast?

p.s. the super sensitivity is awesome for obvious reasons, but if i could just control it...

Comment

Everyone's different, as this thread demonstrates. You have to do your own trial and error.

Comment

tekneexx I love the way i feel back to normal and sexual, now here is were sometimes this forum gets confusing...

logic and reasoning is blaming the test 200

i think it was ijjjji somewhere (don't remember where?) said sync makes him cum fast....

You say sync makes you cum fast....

I have been taking sync for a year but i was taken l-ysinc (which was blocking blood flow to my penis according to logic and reasoning and he was totally right)....

the night of the pe i took maca xxx

so, i really need to know where the sensitivity is coming from??? I just don't want to start screwing with everything now when i feel like a god....

so:

did maca xxx made you cum fast?

did test 200 made you cum fast?

p.s. the super sensitivity is awesome for obvious reasons, but if i could just control it...
                I am on straight longjack powder magnesium l arginine vitamin d a multi and zinc. Saturday I had control issues. I discontinued zinc on Sunday. Last night I fucked like John Holmes on no zinc.

Comment

Originally posted by tekneexx View Post

I am on straight longjack powder magnesium l arginine vitamin d a multi and zinc. Saturday I had control issues. I discontinued zinc on Sunday. Last night I fucked like John Holmes on no zinc.

tekneexx fuck bro another supplement, ok, now give me your supplement stack and how are you taking it every day, so i try it.... So how you combine the maca xxxx with the test 200 and not the longjack, can you give me a sample week of supplements...

So far your stuff been the best minus the pe...

my body is getting more and more solid too...

Comment

tekneexx fuck bro another supplement, ok, now give me your supplement stack and how are you taking it every day, so i try it.... So how you combine the maca xxxx with the test 200 and not the longjack, can you give me a sample week of supplements...

So far your stuff been the best minus the pe...

my body is getting more and more solid too...
                    I stopped taking taking the maca xxx and testojack 200 about a month ago. It was making me too aggressive.

https://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Stren...2B200%2B1&th=1

longjack(eurycoma longfolia, tongkat ali it's all the same thing, It's in the maca xxx and testo but without all the other ingredients) I take 2 scoops 3 times a week
                    magnesium - citrate and oxide taken daily
                    l arginine taken daily
                    a multi daily
                    vitamin d twice daily

I started a brain stack this week: Every other day.
                    L tyrosine - for mental performance
                    rhodiola - energy, endurance, strength, and mental capacity. It is also used as a so-called "adaptogen" to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress.
                    alpha gpc - chemical is important for memory and learning functions.
                    uriidine - Cognitive enhancer
                    macuna pruriens - precursor to dopamine

I seriously think the pe was the zinc. My ashwagandha came today also.
                    Last edited by tekneexx; 01-16-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

update.- the anger issues still there i snap a lot....

the test 200 effects are not as at the start ( i guess my body got used to it)

yesterday bang a girl with l & R puritians and b6 .... my dick was strong but not the need to bust feelings, so it may be a winner......

Comment

Just got my testosterone test back and my testostorene is hight 1.034 and my free test 9.1

so i am super high .... so now i don't know if i should go on trt or not....

Comment

Just got my testosterone test back and my testostorene is hight 1.034 and my free test 9.1

so i am super high .... so now i don't know if i should go on trt or not....
                          You were constantly supplementing with a libido killer. Once you cut that, you went back to normal.

Then that's that man. That was the issue.

You def don't need trt if you're high test, that question answers itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post

You were constantly supplementing with a libido killer. Once you cut that, you went back to normal.

Then that's that man. That was the issue.

You def don't need trt if you're high test, that question answers itself.
                            dude i don't know what to do about my libido, is not as constant as it was, I am a seducer, is like a firefighter with no water, is pointless leaving lays on the table.... Yes all that stuff suggested helps but is not constant...

some dude saw my results and told me this:

"A couple things that stand out other than the high SHBG (wow!) is you need a full thyroid panel that includes free T3, free T4, reverse T3 and thyroid antibodies. Your TSH of almost 3 is high enough to merit checking those other labs. It doesn't matter that it's within "normal" range. "Normal" range with thyroid is about as worthless as the "normal" range for T. Also, your DHEA-S is low. I'd highly recommend supplementing with DHEA. It's OTC and can be picked up on Amazon. I don't see anything out of the ordinary with your other liver markers but I'm not a doc."

"Your SHBG has to be a little over 100 if your albumin is normal around 4.3 and that is extremely high."

^logic any input on that....So you are saying fuck trt right

edit look what i found, ha this is my problem:

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Over my pay grade now. .

Hey guys bottom line, if is coincidence or not all this shit listed (supplements) work....

Cause the dudes in the trt forums think i am on trt or steroids lol..... They say they never seen numbers like this... so kudos to all the guys that suggested all this supplements

Comment

hey guys just one more thing, i know is a bit off topic, but as i said a million times, decent game with high sex drive will increase your seduction output, the reason is the killer instict it comes with it....

So for example with me i have all the symptoms of low testorene though my testorene is at the level of an 18 year old in shape....

my problem is that i have a high sex hormone binding globulin that is causing me to have low free testosteron (my estrogen was in the 20s so that was not a problem).... the good news is fixable i may not need trt.... Anyways in case you have high t but symptons of low t here is the exaplanation:

Comment

Working...
                              X